Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden

Joe Biden Visits Puerto Rico Before Florida

Says he was sorta raised in a Puerto Rican community ‘politically’ whatever that means; maybe he was raised eating breakfast tacos…

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CE672BF9-A288-435D-A3F0-EE278ED09A7F.jpg   1C14C3B5-92A6-40AD-B798-C6A47F234FA9.jpg  

In addition to being dangerously incompetent the man is a pathological liar. But hey, no one f**** with a Biden….well no one but OPEC that is. Ha, ha, hee, hee, hoho.

Quote Originally Posted by grump
    In addition to being dangerously incompetent the man is a pathological liar. But hey, no one f**** with a Biden….well no one but OPEC that is. Ha, ha, hee, hee, hoho.

Also, ICYMI, more laughs...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 39A4319A-D1FF-4A45-BF7A-CADBD040A9CE.jpg  

The pathological liar who is President of the United States today claimed that his son died in Iraq. His son died of brain cancer in the United States in 2015. He dragged his own dead son into a lie while at the same time insulting the memory of all the brave American service people who did die in Iraq. This piece of sh*t is below contempt.

A message to the Democratic Totalitarian party: Please , oh please try to find some candidates for public office who aren’t suffering from permanent dain bramage. The performance of Fetterman the other night was shocking, not his views, everyone knew that was just the same old Totalitarian drivel, but the fact that the Democratic Totalitarians knowingly put forward such an obviously addled candidate. But then again, they’re the party of the dangerously incompetent pathological liar, Pres. Sh*ts, the hopelessly confused Diane Finestein, the crazed Bernie Sanders, hundreds of blatantly violently racist candidates at all levels of government…from rabid anti-Semites like Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib & Andrew Cuomo down to the prospective candidate for mayor of DC who blames snowstorms on the Rothschilds and the international Jewish conspiracy….to the anti-Asian- Americans who have carried out hundreds of attacks on Asians through the Democratic Totalitarian controlled Black Lives Matter.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Trans people have the same rights as everyone else far as I know.

I do not believe a male who dresses as a woman should be allowed in a woman's bathroom or locker room. Especially with children. That's just me though.

And the drag queen thing in grammar school in my opinion is wrong.

I think priorities should be energy cost, inflation, closed southern border and NOT SADDLING the USA citizen with billions of dollars of support cost for people entering the USA illegally.

Joe Biden and TikTok Star Dylan Mulvaney Discuss Trans Rights

I believe this is the person who interviewed Biden

https://youtube.com/shorts/ooJpvN3EF_8?feature=share

Hot off the presses, while in Syracuse to celebrate the greatest economic coup in NYS since the solar panel plant at Riverbend (remember that billion dollar boondoggle foisted on taxpayers by Il Douche), the Micron microchip plant, the dangerously incompetent, pathological liar, Pres. Sh*ts, just announced that gas prices were $5/gallon when he took office but he reduced them to $3.50/gallon. He’s just another Democratic Totalitarian incapable of speaking truth.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Joe Biden and TikTok Star Dylan Mulvaney Discuss Trans Rights

I believe this is the person who interviewed Biden

https://youtube.com/shorts/ooJpvN3EF_8?feature=share
    Did you watch Riley Gaines’ response to the whole Dylan Mulvaney schtick? She made a great point!

Riley is the competitive woman’s swimmer who was cheated out of a trophy by a man that competed as a woman, Lia Thomas…

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I just don't understand what happened to priorities..

The Democratic Totalitarians’ pro-crime, pro-murder agenda literally came home to roost today at the Pelosi residence when some scumbag took a hammer to the head of the drunk who’s married to Pelosi. Hey Nancy, want fries with that? The problem… if his face is badly mangled it will be virtually impossible to tell Nancy from her drunken husband.

Well I have to admit the dangerously incompetent pathological liar, Pres. ****s has me beat. I spent all afternoon yesterday with a map of the United States. Count as often as I might, I could only find 50 states, not the 54 states that ****s claims exist. And even he fails compared to Harvard graduate and former Harvard law professor, BO, who advised us in 2008 that the US has 57 states. Stupid is as stupid does!

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    The Democratic Totalitarians’ pro-crime, pro-murder agenda literally came home to roost today at the Pelosi residence when some scumbag took a hammer to the head of the drunk who’s married to Pelosi. Hey Nancy, want fries with that? The problem… if his face is badly mangled it will be virtually impossible to tell Nancy from her drunken husband.
    Turns out that the guy who gave the drunk, Pelosi, a hammer upside the head is also an illegal immigrant. So the Democratic Totalitarians got a “two fer” out of that deal. And the story is starting to smell worse every day. The Democratic Totalitarians are already talking about deporting him asap before he’s able to bring a defense in court on the criminal charges. I saw a story today that the championship of the barroom distraction known as “cornhole” was corrupted. The way the Pelosi thing is starting to sound it’s seems that the barroom game wasn’t the only “cornhole” episode that went off the rails.

Ridiculously Photoshopped Joe Looks Way Too Obvious

Who thought we'd fall for this version of Joe...

Clever use of darkening/shadowing connection points ^

The real photos...

Biden reportedly lashed out about media fixating on his age: 'You think I don’t know how f---ing old I am?'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 04970571-B947-49FD-87B3-022B454D9E08.jpg   0F70B315-9AE3-44B3-B30C-E11B92DA3E39.jpg   8DBEA8E0-7E23-4851-B787-B44A516ACC5E.jpg   596DF4C5-0FFF-492E-AEEE-A394930741B3.jpg  

The dangerously incompetent pathological liar who passes for President told another gargantuan lie recently, claiming that, as Vice -President, he presented a Purple Heart medal to his uncle for his uncle's service in Battle of the Bulge. This was done, supposedly, at the insistence of Biden’s father. Apparently, numb nuts went to the Purple Heart store, grabbed a Purple Heart and tried to give to his unky. Unky refused the medal in the presence of Daddy Biden. Unfortunately, numb nuts’ father and uncle were long deceased by the time numb nuts became VP and the event couldn’t possibly have happened. It’s too that Buttigeig wasn’t present at the time…. I hear there’s nothing he enjoys more than seeing a man with a purple heart on.

Under the dangerously incompetent pathological liar who passes for President (interestingly, he doesn’t think he’s president; he again referred to Giggles as president the other day) if you’re among the lowest earning Americans your chances of being audited by the IRS are 5 times greater than if you are a millionaire or billionaire supporter of the Democratic Totalitarians like Bezos, Buffet, Bryn or Gates.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information