Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden

The dangerously incompetent fool who is President was cut off by his press people today at a press conference just as he was making a joke about Americans who might be left behind in the hands of the Taliban. I hope this pathetic mental incompetent is not allowed within a mile of the computer containing the codes to launch a nuclear strike. He could start World War III thinking he is making a withdrawal from an ATM. What a pathetically hapless incompetent fool!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Notice we don't see local democrat supporters constantly complaining about him like they were about Trump.

The dangerously incompetent fool who is President continued the Democratic Totalitarian party’s war against the Jews the other day through the good offices of his chief medical advisor, Fauci. (Fauci advising Biden….has there ever been a more comical example of the blind leading the infirm!) Fauci allowed as how the measles outbreak in 2018-2019 was the fault of the Hasidic Jews who refused to get vaccinated to prevent the spread. This, of course, was a bald faced lie…over 95% of the Hasidic community were vaccinated… the few who weren’t vaccinated were too young to receive the vaccine. And the spread of the measles didn’t begin in the Hasidic community. But this lie is in keeping with the drumbeat message of the Democratic Totalitarians that the Jews are “unclean” and “disease carriers”.

That the Democratic Totalitarians nominated the dangerously incompetent fool who now is President stands as silent proof of the garbage pile they had to pick from as candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    That the Democratic Totalitarians nominated the dangerously incompetent fool who now is President stands as silent proof of the garbage pile they had to pick from as candidates.
    grump, you can keep your vote, Biden still has mine!!!

Biden will not get my vote. The reason is Biden is incompetent
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    Biden will not get my vote. The reason is Biden is incompetent
    Watching him on his news conferences to the nation..is like watching a comedy act...this guy has trouble putting two words together..let alone a continuous thought..VP Harris must be salivating at the mouth..just wondering how long before dementia takes over and she is the president ....next thing you know..she'll name Rev Al Sharpton as VP...This country is swirling faster and faster down the sewer...When will our people wake up??

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    grump, you can keep your vote, Biden still has mine!!!
    Poor simple Breezy. No surprise there. You’re as muddled and brain dead as Biden is. I will say it was nice of Biden to admit that he gave the Taliban a kill list of those Afghanis who helped the US as he slithers out the door.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    When I heard they gave a list of people's names it was a joke... This is like bizarre. What is even more bizarre people like Breezy make comments like "grump, you can keep your vote, Biden still has mine!!!"

Why would any person want unlimited immigration into the USA through our unprotected southern border? Why would any sane person want to lay the cost of that on the USA tax payer not including the security risk?

Or why would anyone defend Biden who literally left MILLIONS of dollars worth of our weapons for other countries to take? Yet you have the DNC pushing to take our ar-15's away. This has to stop.

The dangerously incompetent fool who is President showed up the airport to welcome home the bodies of the victims of his cowardly, chaotic, catastrophic surrender in Afghanistan. The whole time he was there he kept checking his watch. Turns out he was missing Sponge Bob Squarepants and Paw Patrol, his two favorite tv shows. They’re a little complicated and confusing for him but his staff can explain most of it in small words that he can understand.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Seriously though. I would like to know where are all the Anti-trumpers that would hammer trump over the stupidest things. Over and over. Now we have someone in office that has actual issues and a horrible first 7 months.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Biden repeatedly implies he’s not in charge of when, where he can take questions from the press

President Joe Biden has repeatedly implied that his handlers set the rules and determine when and where he’s allowed to take questions from the press, leading observers to ponder who is actually calling the shots behind the scenes.

The trend began with Biden’s first formal White House press conference as president in January. Following his remarks about his "Made in America" manufacturing initiative, a member of Biden's staff was heard calling on specific reporters to ask their questions to the president, something that was similarly done during the 2020 presidential election and the transition period. However, the president has since escalated the practice and Biden has repeatedly suggested he’s not in the driver’s seat when it comes to handling the press.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...-are-in-charge

Will be interesting when a reporter asks the question. Who tells you which questions to ask?

In post #7 on this thread I inquired whether the dangerously incompetent fool who is President ever referred to Tiger Woods as “that colored boy” given his then recent denigration of the Japanese champion at the Masters this past spring. Today Biden did the next best thing, introducing Cedric Richmond, one of his advisors and a former member of Congress as “boy” today at a FEMA presser on Hurricane Ida. There was no Democratic Totalitarian outrage. After all, racism is intricately woven throughout the warp and woof of the Democratic Totalitarian party.

The dangerously incompetent fool who is President told another bald faced lie yesterday to the Jewish community, telling a group of Jewish leaders that he had visited the Tree of Life synagogue which saw the slaughter of 11 Jews back in 2018. The lying sack of **** has never set foot in the place. And in this year, the 20th anniversary of the World Trade Center attack this dangerously incompetent fool has made a gift of Afghanistan to the Taliban, the same group who hosted bin Laden while he planned the attacks from Afghanistan. Of course, this is nothing unusual for the Democratic Totalitarians…They sold a US ambassador to the Islamists for use as human sacrifice for their 9/11 celebration a few years back.

The White House issued a statement confirming that the dangerously incompetent fool who is President lied when he said he visited the Tree of Life Synagogue. No apology was issued, after all it was just another lie told by an addled old fool who has lied his whole life.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information