Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Biden

One thing lost in the media campaign against Trump was that, under his leadership, attacks by Islamic terrorists in the United States dwindled to zero, from the almost weekly events they became under the Obama/Biden administration which fostered them. And under Trump the Secretary of State did not offer up an American ambassador to an Islamic mob as a human sacrifice to help them celebrate 9/11. That’s all about to change under Biden with his abject, cowardly failure in Afghanistan.

So this is something....

https://www.westernjournal.com/twitt...cs-march-28th/

Either the situation room for the sitting POTUS at the secure Camp David compound has digital clocks that do not keep accurate time or The White House communications team is distributing false images of the POTUS working through a crisis at present.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    So this is something....

https://www.westernjournal.com/twitt...cs-march-28th/

Either the situation room for the sitting POTUS at the secure Camp David compound has digital clocks that do not keep accurate time or The White House communications team is distributing false images of the POTUS working through a crisis at present.
    Leftie, it’s no different than the tricked up photos of Obama sitting with his advisors to hear about the action that finally got Bin Laden. Obama wasn’t even in the room at the time but was playing cards nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Leftie, it’s no different than the tricked up photos of Obama sitting with his advisors to hear about the action that finally got Bin Laden. Obama wasn’t even in the room at the time but was playing cards nearby.
    Eh, this is different. It's much worse.

My understanding was the Bin Laden mission took like 2+ hours and Obama played spades with staff while the people were flown in. He then injected himself and posed for the camera as if to show he was glued to the TV. Shady but he was there. This is the case of the US Government disseminating false information to the US media regarding what Biden was doing. Unlike Obama who was there for the 'important' parts, Biden simply wasn't there at all.

That is bad. Making it worse, and clearly pointing out the reality of just how far things have gotten, outside of the Western Journal I was only able to find another article on Newsweek about this. NONE of the major media outlets including NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX. Not a single newspaper either.

Some are trying to chalk this up to the clocks being off, but as I said before, this is a situation room at a secure compound for POTUS. This is where the most critical of critical decisions would be made and people should just accept that something such as the time on a digital clock is off? Is it seriously 2021 and we have clocks that are wound by hand by the butler each morning at Camp David. This isn't f*cking Downton Abbey.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Some are trying to chalk this up to the clocks being off, but as I said before, this is a situation room at a secure compound for POTUS.
    I bet we paid dearly for those clocks.

This is what happens when incompetent people float to the top.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Picture if this was going on while Trump was in office..... Trump sitting at that table just like Joe. Facebook would be lit up with BS.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    ‘You Will Not Pin This Sh*t on Me!’ Kamala Harris Chose To Hide As Afghanistan Collapsed

As Afghanistan has collapsed and been taken over by the Taliban, Kamala Harris is reportedly refusing to accept any responsibility.

A source reportedly told Kyle Becker at Becker News that Harris refused to be part of addressing the American people on Sunday after the terrorist group took over Kubal, the capital of Afghanistan.

Becker reports that a source informed him that Harris screamed “They will not pin this sh*t on me!”
    Read More

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Was Cuomo there too..playing strip poker!!?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    ‘You Will Not Pin This Sh*t on Me!’ Kamala Harris Chose To Hide As Afghanistan Collapsed

Read More
    Biden should of sent her there to negotiate with the Taliban...may be even India Walton too, so they could get some experience in the real world!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Biden should of sent her there to negotiate with the Taliban...may be even India Walton too, so they could get some experience in the real world!
    Ever think that people like India Walton believe they know the real world while thinking people like you and I don't? Some people think they know a lot of people. Then there are people who really know a lot of people from different walks of life. I think they have a better understanding of how the world works.

Don’t know if anyone saw the presser yesterday by the dangerously incompetent fool who is President. The best part to me was when he turned and looked at the Vice President and called her “general” and then muttered about always calling her general and he meant “Secretary “. Gee, I wonder if she can type and take dictation!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yet we don't have multiple democrat supporters calling for him to step down because of possible mental or health issues. Trump would sneeze you would have democrat supporters coming up with possible health issues.

The last few get events Jeremy Zellner held must have been interesting.

The dangerously incompetent fool who is President promised that he wouldn’t be like Trump. An on-going humanitarian disaster on the Mexican border, chaos in Afghanistan with thousands of American lives hanging in the balance, the rate of inflation up over 300% in 8 months, most major American cities seeing murder and other violent crime rates not seen in decades, major tax increases planned for the middle and lower middle class….He kept his promise, he’s not like Trump.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I would love a statement from Jeremy Zellner and why he and his group supported this nonsense.

Thanks to the dangerously incompetent fool who is President thousands of 9 and 10 year old Afghani girls can to look forward to the resumption of genital mutilation under the Taliban. I’m sure they’d all like to thank Biden personally for the experience they’ll soon undergo. I wonder if the Democratic Totalitarians have started an “over/under” yet on Afghanistan…you know, something like “Will the number of Afghanis slaughtered as a result of Joe Biden’s idiocy be over or under the number of New York nursing home residents slaughtered because of Cuomo’s nursing home policies”
    Last edited by grump; August 24th, 2021 at 04:50 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information