Thread: Major Mark Burkard, U.S.A. F. Reserve, Endorsed Conservative Candidate For Lancaster

Major Mark Burkard, U.S.A. F. Reserve, Endorsed Conservative Candidate For Lancaster

I have had an opportunity to research Major Mark Burkard, U.S.A.F. Reserve, the endorsed Conservative candidate for Lancaster Town Council.

Major Burkard, an affiliated Republican, is also challenging Mike Wozniak and Paul Rudz for the Republican Party line in the June, 2021 Primary.

I understand Major Mark Burkard to be a strong, self-aware, and unpretentious man, who faithfully devotes his life to honor his God, serve his nation, lift his community, and to love his family.

Throughout his life, Major Burkard contemplated challenges, not opportunities; he fulfilled tasks, not aspirations; he valued accomplishments, not accolades. It is in that connection that Burkard's 2021 candidacy seems to be a selfless reaction to, and a profound commentary on, the current politicization of Lancaster's civic affairs.

Major Burkard recognizes that the prioritization of petty politics over good governance predominantly serves the best interests of the political actors, and not those of the resident stakeholders. I understand that Burkard is fully committed to confronting this perceived danger.

Major Burkard, a developed product of our Western New York family, has been a Lancaster resident for eight years.

Major Burkard holds a strong passion for serving his fellow man, and has a deep and abiding interest in the field of medicine; his chosen field to serve and lift the human condition.

Indeed, Major Burkard, the endorsed Conservative candidate for Lancaster Town Council, is a Republican with tested leadership abilities, who modestly holds a strong and confident personality.

I strongly believe that the best interests of Lancaster will be nobly served by a very serious consideration of Major Burkard's candidacy; a journey which he undertakes not as an opportunity, but as a challenge; not as an aspiration, but as a task; not for accolades, but for an accomplishment to honor the Lancaster community.

Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 1st, 2021 at 11:41 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Mark, this new candidate is a true example of someone with "INTEGRITY"......Rudz has shown us all his lack of ethics and trust worthiness, Wozniak is a proven liar. He had the audacity to lie about his relatives being employees of the TOL, at a public board meeting no less

So Gorja ,have go at trashing this hero and proven true public servant.

Pretty sure this guy KNOWS how to get things done, how to manage big problems, how to organize and deliver on important issues, and to be TRUE to his word and representation of the citizens. Something both Rudz and Wozniak have failed miserably at.

Mr. Burkard be ready to deal with the most underhanded group of slimmy individuals in this town. The Republicans under the silly leadership of Chairboy Smith are now as dirty as their bedmates the town Giza lead Democrats. Expect both of those twins to come out and fight you.

Be that as it may, you will have plenty of ammo to use against them all. So kudos to you Mr. Burkart for taking on this mission. You are a worthy candidate and the exact opposite of what the two Ruffino puppets offer to the voters.

As an American, I salute you Major Burkard and thank you for your service to this great country.
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; April 1st, 2021 at 01:14 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Mark, this new candidate is a true example of someone with "INTEGRITY"...
    Without a question in my mind, I agree Blunt.

[SIZE=4]Pretty sure this guy KNOWS how to get things done, how to manage big problems, how to organize and deliver on important issues, and to be TRUE to his word and representation of the citizens.
    I wonder if your comment suggests an appropriate revision to this 1960 Kennedy Campaign jingle?:

"Do you like a man who answers straight; a man who's always fair?

We'll measure him against the others and when you compare,

You'll cast your vote for Burkard and the change that's over do,

It's up to you, it's up to you, it's strictly up to you."
    Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DoUiNxh6_0

So kudos to you Mr. Burkart for taking on this mission. You are a worthy candidate and the exact opposite of what the two Ruffino puppets offer to the voters.

As an American, I salute you Major Burkart and thank you for your service to this great country.
    Ditto Blunt.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 1st, 2021 at 01:46 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Hey Mark:

All well and good what you posted about Burkhard concerning his character and commitment, especially willing to fill the slot vacated by the 11th hour declination of Frank Smierciak.

In your research have you come across any information, a bio, a resume, whatever that exemplify his private life educational and employment experiences that attest to his leadership, communication, budgetary, etc., skills.

I know not the man!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Hey Mark:

All well and good what you posted about Burkhard concerning his character and commitment, especially willing to fill the slot vacated by the 11th hour declination of Frank Smierciak.
    From strictly the standpoint of personal character, I am convinced that Burkard is in this for all of what I consider to be the right reasons.

I understand him to be concerned about the direction that town politics is taking; a rather erratic cross-lane journey on a road which celebrates SWAMP interests over good governance and civic well-being.

I do not for one moment believe that Major Burkard is in this for notorietyor personal profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    In your research have you come across any information, a bio, a resume, whatever that exemplify his private life educational and employment experiences that attest to his leadership, communication, budgetary, etc., skills.
    I know not the man!
    Yes I have Lee, and there is a great deal of information to present.

To start, I will focus on his civilian activities.

Starting with in-the-field high school experiences, Major Burkard was exposed to laboratory work which confronted the challenges presented by AIDS and HIV infection.

After high school, I understand that Major Burkard concurrently earned two four-year degrees; a 1996 BS degree from D'Youville College with a major concentration in Biology and a Psychology Minor, and a 1998 BS degree in Nursing from Niagara University.

I further understand that since his graduations from both D'Youville and Niagara University, Major Burkard demonstrated, and in the case of Medtronic, continues to demonstrate, exemplary skills and an impeccable knowledge base, which attend his surgical nurse training, at Saint Joseph's Intercommunity Hospital, Sisters of Charities Hospital, The University of Buffalo School of Neurosurgery, Kaleida Health- BGH/Gates Vascular Institute.

In his distinguished professional work which now spans three decades, I am of the opinion that Major Burkard has become rather expert in the various aspects of neurological disorders.

Of particular note, within the scope of his various duties at Medtronic, Major Burkard worked closely with medical staff, neurologists, neurosurgeons, primary care, and anesthesia experts; academia, clinics and hospitals; and above all, with patients and their families, in dealing with neurological disorders including, but not limited to, MS and Parkinson's disorders.

Regarding his serve to Kaleida Health- BGH/Gates Vascular Institute, Major Burkard functioned as a Surgical Services Supervisor; an experience by which Major Burkard acquired highly valuable supervisory experience, leadership skills, along with very significant fiscal and budgetary expertise.

I would like to emphasize that in all of his civilian professional experiences, Major Burkard has proven himself to be a gifted "take charge guy," and is a polished well-informed speaker and lecturer.

Major Burkard was also on the Clinical Nurse Faculty of Erie BOCES, Cheektowaga, and for a time was associated with the Crouse Hospital, Syracuse, in the capacity of a Nightingale Travel Nurse.

I also understand that Major Burkard currently serves as President of the Board of Directors of the National Parkinson's Foundation of New York and New Jersey.

I further note that Major Burkard has previously served on the Board of Directors of Rotary Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, has had prior service on the Associate Board of Directors of the Sisters of Charity Hospital Foundation.

I should also like to point out that Major Burkard serves Lancaster as a Volunteer Fireman, hailing out of the Eagle Hose. In that capacity, he is well-trained in FEMA procedures.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 1st, 2021 at 03:14 PM.

Sorry about that spelling mistake in the last post, thought Breezcheck would get to it before me. It's Burkard with a D
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Sorry about that spelling mistake in the last post, thought Breezcheck would get to it before me. It's Burkard with a D

Write it a hundred times Blunt, and perhaps after school, Breezy can write?:

"Breezy is worthless, manipulative, racist, who ascribes to non-racists, lies about their writings and viewpoints on racism, and is also a lying, Leftist-Democrat, bootlicking troll."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 1st, 2021 at 06:13 PM.

Mark, for a Lancaster Town Board member, that is a full resume of potential. Hey Paul Rudz, did you read that? That candidate must have been very competent at each of his job positions and carried out the duties to the fullest to attain the many different Board appointments he held or currently holds.

Not like you, who can't even handle a trustee seat in the Village of Lancaster.

That's one of the guys you're going against my friend, are you ready to get out there and grab the bull by the horns? Are you ready to give those rousing campaign speeches, or do you think you can just back into another seat of power like last time?

Again kudos to the Conservatives for standing up to the Machine.

I can see a real BIG fight coming, can you Ralph?

And maybe you too Chairboy will see what you are part of. You would, if you could quit crying about YOUR STOLEN facebook page and focus.......
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Mark, for a Lancaster Town Board member, that is a full resume of potential.
    That partial resume does not include Burkard's stellar service in the United States Air Force Reserve; deployed to Qatar and more recently to New York City for COVID-19 response.

An incredible resume of skill, leadership, and public service.

Regarding COVID-19, is not the contrast between Supervisor Ruffino and Major Burkard boldly evident?

Does it also not seem ironic that while Ron Ruffino pathetically lamented "It hurts a lot to be going through this," arrogantly admonishing people that "a loaf of bread" is "not essential," and suggesting that "we will be punishing" the Lancaster residents if they were not obedient to his decrees, Major Burkard was deployed to New York City actively serving his state and nation on the greatest frontline of COVID-19, sacrificing and working for all of us?

Arrogance v. Accomplishments, eh?

Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 1st, 2021 at 07:29 PM.

WOW.....man Mark, what do you think Paul Rudz has to brandish as his bonafides? A service veteran is always more prepared for adversity than a non vet.

It will take a strong candidate like him to go against the likes of even a flawed liar like Wozniak and a quitter like Rudz. They will have the coordinated attack coming from both the now corrupted and phoney Republican party and the ever present Giza Mafia helping at every turn.

The word is already starting to get out to the voters. People that are true Republicans in the TOL are plenty interested about how the party was denutted and compremized by a witless Greg Smith. It's a long time till vote night. There will be many many surprises to come for Ralph and the Crew. I know of some pretty damaging facts about certain candidates that will change the outcome. If you are one of the people that did some things that weren't so ethical, you better check back and see who you involved, cause they are talking and I think what you've done is more like thief of services. People have been let go for less in the past. Stay tuned
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Mark, for a Lancaster Town Board member, that is a full resume of potential. Hey Paul Rudz, did you read that?
    Does it not appear that in the world of credentialed contrast, Mark Burkard is a giant standing tall against the political player-pigmies Wozniak and Rudz.

I am confident of one thing: as Councilman, Mark Burkard will not be another Ruffino third vote; Mark Burkard will be the residents' strong voice.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 1st, 2021 at 10:35 PM.

Mark a comparison is not fair to each of those two posers. I am sure Wozniak"s resume is a shallow as he is and Rudz is now well known as a quitter with no moral base. So Mr.Burkard is light years ahead in that field.

Frank Lee Speaking....

Mark, what do you think Paul Rudz has to brandish as his bonafides?
    Rudz is just one-half of his way during his first term as VOL Trustee.

I had no real problems with his rather unremarkable tenure, until he reversed himself on the Roundabout timeline...

Trustee Paul Rudz asked, especially in light of the pandemic, if the village might stretch out the project to help collect more information and get more accurate renderings out to the public."
    Reference: https://www.lancasterbee.com/article...r-roundabouts/

Thread Information