Thread: Well this is interesting...

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Well this is interesting...

Famous I see.....

Lancaster R party endorsed hardcore liberal D Terranova for clerk. Anne won the R primary and was trashed and abused to no end with lying slandering anonymous mailers that just so happened to be post marked out of Bowmansville..... home of the business of the ex leader of the 143. Swamp runs really deep. Oh and BTW on your forum Frank Lee Blunt is the same said person. Not hard to add 2+2. Can't polish turds
    https://www.facebook.com/tony.santuc...tion&ref=notif

So did the Lancaster Republican party endorse a democrat? When was the last time the Lancaster democrat party endorse a republican?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You know what I'd really like?

Those who have the balls to actually post as themselves. Not required but it would make for a much more interesting conversation.

We have local elections on the way.

Personally I would like to replace as many people who support the DNC's agenda. An agenda that I feel is not in my best interest or many other people's best interest.

Our friendly Erie County Democratic Committee can take their BS and peddle it in someone else's community.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I was just informed for sure....

As you are probably aware, Greg Sojka is NOT Frank Lee Blunt...
    Any way you could confirm that on your new post...

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Famous I see.....

https://www.facebook.com/tony.santuc...tion&ref=notif

So did the Lancaster Republican party endorse a democrat? When was the last time the Lancaster democrat party endorse a republican?
    An interesting but confusing post.

First off, I don’t have a Facebook account and can’t determine when Tony Santucci, a Republican Party committeeman, posted this – or why.

Confused as to the reference of Town Clerk Diane Terranova’s (registered Democrat) being endorsed by the Republican Party. I commended the Republican Party for doing so as they had no candidate near qualified to replace Terranova. If this is an attempt to explain the party’s endorsement this year of two democrats who changed party registration to conservative to make themselves eligible to primary the Conservative Party endorsed candidates and seek Republican Party endorsement, there is no comparison. Apples to oranges in that the Republican Party does have qualified Republican Party candidates to endorse.

AS to your question when the last time the Lancaster Democratic Party endorsed a Republican, there is a RHINO presently sitting on the town board. Check his voting record.

Bravo on post #2!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

First off, I don’t have a Facebook account and can’t determine when Tony Santucci, a Republican Party committeeman, posted this – or why.

Confused as to the reference of Town Clerk Diane Terranova’s (registered Democrat) being endorsed by the Republican Party. I commended the Republican Party for doing so as they had no candidate near qualified to replace Terranova. If this is an attempt to explain the party’s endorsement this year of two democrats who changed party registration to conservative to make themselves eligible to primary the Conservative Party endorsed candidates and seek Republican Party endorsement, there is no comparison. Apples to oranges in that the Republican Party does have qualified Republican Party candidates to endorse.

AS to your question when the last time the Lancaster Democratic Party endorsed a Republican, there is a RHINO presently sitting on the town board. Check his voting record.

Bravo on post #2!

Very well said Lee.

Just to refresh the reader's memory, these references:

https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...desiderio+2019

Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 31st, 2021 at 03:03 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

I was just informed for sure....
    As you are probably aware, Greg Sojka is NOT Frank Lee Blunt...
    Any way you could confirm that on your new post...
    Who cares who Frank Lee Blunt is as long as he is presenting credible information.

Speaking of Greg Sojka, is this the same recently unseated Republican Party Chair who was preparing to offer a different slate of endorsed candidates – none of which the ‘new’ committee found non acceptable – in fact where two of the candidates not endorsed were ‘qualified’ incumbents?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Lee a gentleman named "Mark Guido Sangucci" posted that not Tony Santucci

Bravo on post #2!

Lee a gentleman named "Mark Guido Sangucci" posted that not Tony Santucci

Well then, Res, I have to ask who is getting played here. Your initial post lists this Facebook address: https://www.facebook.com/tony.santuc...tion&ref=notif - not "Mark Guido Sangucci"

So was this posted on Santucci’s Facebook by Sangucci? I don’t have a Facebook account, could not access Santucci’s site and incorrectly assumed it was Santucci posting when it was not. I know Santucci to be a consummate Republican and could not understand his post intent.

Which leads me asking you how you obtained this post and why you bothered posting it on Speakup – which led to this ****storm?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm going to go SLOW....

Mark Guido Sangucci posted that comment on Tony santucci's facebook page.

What you should do is "Friend" Tony Santucci and then you can read the entire post.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.santucci.10

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Once again it would make things far more interesting if we started to have people post as themselves.

If you guys go on facebook and look me up you'll see I don't give a **** anymore.

I personally don't like the agenda the DNC is pushing at this point. We all know the support starts at the bottom with political parties. Village and Town boards for the most part. If people on our local town boards want to support the agenda I simply don't want them on my town board. Shows bad judgement. So bad I dont' want people from that group making decisions that effect my property or business.

The more I talk to people the more I see they feel the same way.

RES, you are spot on. Grass root elections are the most powerful way to get control of one own village, town or municipality. Once elected many politicians think they know whats best for the rest of us. That can be good or can be bad. Most times, it's bad.
    Removing bad elected officials is a hard thing to accomplish.

Staying abreast of what goes on locally in the TOL and VOL is the only way to hold them accountable.

The present melding of the two opposing main party's in the TOL is a historical moment, the end of the citizens ability to actually have a say in who they may choose from. When there is no choice, we have all lost.

It is what I have been eluding to from the very start. It is all coming to the forefront now as the election cycle heats up.

The Conservatives have heavy load to lift this time. They are the LAST bastion of true citizens ownership of their Town. Ralph Mohr has played "his" town into a dungeon of inequity that is full of his corrupted dead souls. That's you Rudz.....still time for you to regain some respect. Let that personal relationship with family member Casdale go Paul, and get back to work serving the people who put their trust in you with their vote.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm repeating myself. I'm frankly surprised at the utter BS we all witness during elections. How people are trashed and the campaign mailers that are sent out. Have you guys ever read the BS that is sent out when town board elections are happening in Cheektowaga? By now you would think we should have the lowest property taxes in the nation and the streets are literally paved in gold. It's certainly not what we have. What do we have? Some of the highest property taxes in the nation and we are losing population.

I didn't save all the mailers but saved quite a few. I would read the mailers and wonder who the hell they were talking about. Talk about "embellishing" what people did while elected.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tonyol...57608125524250

What really woke me up is agenda we see coming from the DNC. Maybe that agenda is good for some people but not so much for other people. Especially when you are put on the hook for the cost.

Frank lee Blunt. Why don't you let me register you as yourself? That is if you believe in what your posting. Same goes for Breezy.

I use wnyresident but directly under my screen name is Tony Fracasso.

Hey Res:

There is one more shoe to fall in the primary game being played by the Lancaster Republican and Democratic parties to disqualify opposition to their colluded effort in endorsing same slate candidates.

Knowing then the official candidates, the voters in turn will have to activate their BS meters when candidates come knocking on their doors and later when the campaign mailers hit their mailboxes.

As a lifelong ‘blank’ there are no knocks on my door by primarying candidates and I receive no mailers. I do get to see some mailers thanks to Republican, Democrat and Conservative party friends. Many of the times they are accompanied with: “You aren’t going to believe this ****.”

I would like to see all mailers put on the Town of Lancaster 2021 primary / election updates / comments thread. I had my BS meter tested last week and can't wait to read some candidates explain how they can be a Democrat, Republican, Conservative and Working Family candidate all wrapped up as one.

If they should win, they should contact Biden to advise him how they snowed the voters in their town. That unity thing isn't going so well for him.

I would like to see all mailers put on the Town of Lancaster 2021 primary / election updates / comments thread. I had my BS meter tested last week and can't wait to read some candidates explain how they can be a Democrat, Republican, Conservative and Working Family candidate all wrapped up as one.
    Lee, I will post any such Conservative mailer(s), if for no other reason, just to see what new lies and further character assassination tactics that Breezy the self-admitted TROLL will invent in pursuit of its ever-expanding Merit Badge collection.

I am sure Gorja will support Breezy in its endeavors.

I wonder if there will be posted, any testimonials about electric bills???
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 14th, 2021 at 08:25 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Thread Information