Thread: Would this be a good way to defeat the radical Muslims?

Would this be a good way to defeat the radical Muslims?

For those that protest the loss American lives in our war against the radical Muslims who want to defeat the Christan world. This may be the way to go with the minimum loss of American lives.

All America has to do is follow Putin's ways. He assassinates his enemies without blinking an eye. Assassinate the four or five Mullahs who run the show, Ahmadinejad, and a few more Iranian fanatics, and the War can be avoided. It may be difficult to do, but not impossible. With today's hi- tech technology I am sure that new weapons against individuals are being prepared right now. I think it would be a better way of handling the matter than an all out war against Islam.

Right.

The current administration can't even keep track of their E Mails.
    I made a lot of money and spent most of it on booze, fast cars and loose women. I blew the rest.

Perhaps the next administration will be able to keep track of emails.

Unregistered

Regarding the previous posters use of assassinations to fight terrorism

The problem that you will run into is that most of our government is controlled by neoconservative jews with dual US/Israeli citizenship and if their not in the government then they are in lobbies buying off or pressuring the government.

As we have seen with Egypt with Carter, Beirut with Reagan, Bush with the Iraq War (etc) the result would just be that the US list of assassinations would pretty much be handed to us by Israelis and american jews...to which the US and US citizens would have to take the responsibilities and retailiations.

However, that shouldnt suprise anyone...for 30 years of Israeli biased foreign policy the US and its citizens suffered the retaliation on 911 without any question of Israeli spying or the Israeli lobby, foreign aid which is financing the ethnic/tribal cleansing of Palestinians as Israeli confiscates more and more land for settlements ... settlements financed and policed with US money and armaments....

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy

The problem that you will run into is that most of our government is controlled by neoconservative jews with dual US/Israeli citizenship and if their not in the government then they are in lobbies buying off or pressuring the government.

As we have seen with Egypt with Carter, Beirut with Reagan, Bush with the Iraq War (etc) the result would just be that the US list of assassinations would pretty much be handed to us by Israelis and american jews...to which the US and US citizens would have to take the responsibilities and retailiations.

However, that shouldnt suprise anyone...for 30 years of Israeli biased foreign policy the US and its citizens suffered the retaliation on 911 without any question of Israeli spying or the Israeli lobby, foreign aid which is financing the ethnic/tribal cleansing of Palestinians as Israeli confiscates more and more land for settlements ... settlements financed and policed with US money and armaments....

Do you have something against Jewish race?
    Talk of Don Imus not being politically correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna
    For those that protest the loss American lives in our war against the radical Muslims who want to defeat the Christan world. This may be the way to go with the minimum loss of American lives.

All America has to do is follow Putin's ways. He assassinates his enemies without blinking an eye. Assassinate the four or five Mullahs who run the show, Ahmadinejad, and a few more Iranian fanatics, and the War can be avoided. It may be difficult to do, but not impossible. With today's hi- tech technology I am sure that new weapons against individuals are being prepared right now. I think it would be a better way of handling the matter than an all out war against Islam.
    Easier solution. Airdrop a few hundred hogs greased in hog fat....on the city of Mecca.
    "At a minimum, a head of state should have a head."- Vladimir Putin

Smile Ya, Timmy You Are Good Man

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy

Ya, Timmy. I do agree mit you. Der Juden cause so much pain in de world und dey vant to take over world because dey are so greedy for der money und dese vermin, dey have relations mit our pure aryan women!!

I tink dat because der neo-con Juden and muslim people vill no eat pigs, dat we should use our crazy, mad scientists und genetic experiments und turn der Juden and muslim arab people into real human hybrid pigs, like experiments in WW II, but mit better new genetic medicine to create a better und more pure race of people!!!

Vhen we create a cross of Juden and Pigs und arabs und pigs dey vill surrender to our superior race of pure aryans who vill rule der Earth vith der iron fist und de neo-con Juden und der evil arabs vill bow before the might of der Decider!!!!

You are a goot man, Timmy und I am proud to call you meine freunde!!!

Der filthy Juden und arab insects must be trampled under de boot of der superior race!!! Ya!!!!

And everyone WONDERS why big-mouthed clowns like Don Imus have an audience?

Of course, that would be the easiest way.
    All they have to do is put enough money out there and hisl loyal protection isn't so loyal anymore.
    But guess what Lackawanna?
    That's not what they want.
    They want war.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Quote Originally Posted by colossus27
    Easier solution. Airdrop a few hundred hogs greased in hog fat....on the city of Mecca.
    Unfair to the hogs! Why should they have to suffer by being around that scum?

Think you can trust the government?
    Ask an Indian!

somehow i'm not surprised at the level of racism and ignorance put forth by most in this thread. just what you would expect to hear at your local watering hole. its amazing! you guys have all the solutions and in order to accomplish them you just have to pretend you actually know what the f#!k talking about. i guess just kill them. problem solved. just like putin. kill the leaders, i'm sure their followers will just put down their arms and walk away, maybe even apologize, just like in russia. hell, maybe we should just kill them all? then we could move on to something else to be irrationally afraid of. i'm sure we'll find a way to weather that whole mass-extermination-war-crime thingy.

by all means, do not try to maybe... understand the many underlying causes, effects, positions, gripes and conflicts that are 1000's of years old that actually fuel the multitude of conflicts going on in that region... just kill some more people. so far its been a spectacular success! jeez... you guys should contact the american enterprise institute, i'm sure they need some more deep thinkers for this pesky turriss' problem...

*fart*
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

I didnt know we had celebrities here

Hey look everyone its Pat Robertson!

Smile Dr. Funny

LOL
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Thread Information