Thread: Taste of Buffalo

Taste of Buffalo

In a pandemic, you want to bring thousands of people together to taste food. I should hope these politicians shut this down! No different than last year and not everyone is vaccinated you still have to wear a mask and stay away from people. So when you buy your food do you eat it through your mask? I don't care how many people are counting people you would have to barricade the area off. Dumbest thing I heard of yet like opening up the fair. Then that goofball news anchor on ch7 at six is all for it. Blonde report the news not encourage something like this people are still dying and people can't get into nursing homes to see loved ones. if the politicians support this their just as dumb. dope
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How many years in your opinion should everything be shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    How many years in your opinion should everything be shut down?
    at least a year. the art festival is done, Hamburg shut down their hamburger festival, you could never let in full attendance yet to see the bills at taxpayer stadium.

never have the taste of buffalo just too many people and no social distancing with people because they don't listen. same with the fair shut it down can't take the chance yet
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    at least a year. the art festival is done, Hamburg shut down their hamburger festival, you could never let in full attendance yet to see the bills at taxpayer stadium.

never have the taste of buffalo just too many people and no social distancing with people because they don't listen. same with the fair shut it down can't take the chance yet
    Well, it’s been a year in case you just came out of your basement and lost track of time. If you don’t want to go then crawl back in your hole and stay there. It’s as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Well, it’s been a year in case you just came out of your basement and lost track of time. If you don’t want to go then crawl back in your hole and stay there. It’s as simple as that.
    I'm still waiting to hear about a rescheduled Rolling Stone Concert...Ticketmaster is holding A big CHUNK OF CHANGE of mine for 8 tickets...They have to be the biggest rip of going..sitting on hundred$ of thousand$ of dollars for paid tickets...and it seems the Govt allows them to slip thru the cracks...service fees etc. Good chance this will never take place here in Buffalo...and what about all the money interest they are making on those funds!!?
    Billy Joel is rescheduled for Aug. and iI have tickets for that...but I'd say there is a 50/50 chance that this will again be postponed..and Ticketma$ter again $$$!

agreed, time to open up for those that want to have a life
    those that don't can hide at home
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    agreed, time to open up for those that want to have a life
    those that don't can hide at home
    I say the same thing but on the other hand..... how accurate are the numbers of people in the hospital over covid?

I look at the economic side of things. A lot of people including one of my companies depends on events in Erie County. We run a tight ship so we are able to handle the loss of business for 2020. There are many companies and people who can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I say the same thing but on the other hand..... how accurate are the numbers of people in the hospital over covid?

I look at the economic side of things. A lot of people including one of my companies depends on events in Erie County. We run a tight ship so we are able to handle the loss of business for 2020. There are many companies and people who can't do that.
    How accurate are the numbers? One way to tell...if they come from Cuomo or Poloncarz just assume they’re a lie. You’ll be right 100% of the time.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How accurate are the numbers? One way to tell...if they come from Cuomo or Poloncarz just assume they’re a lie. You’ll be right 100% of the time.

Alan Bedenko ?

You know Mark. Think he would lie over covid numbers?

The same Poloncarz who spent the summer raging at county residents for not masking, not social distancing, for actually having the temerity to gather with their families, all the while his health department delayed for days, sometimes weeks, telling people they’d tested positive for Covid so that they could continue to infect others. Why would you trust him on anything?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The same Poloncarz who spent the summer raging at county residents for not masking, not social distancing, for actually having the temerity to gather with their families, all the while his health department delayed for days, sometimes weeks, telling people they’d tested positive for Covid so that they could continue to infect others. Why would you trust him on anything?
    What do you think caused the delay? Could it just be they were working at the pace they are acustomed to?

He gave an explanation when they got caught. And remember, those who tested negative were notified immediately of their results...only the positive results were delayed. His excuse was that, while any idiot can call to tell people they tested negative, it took people with special skill to tell someone they tested positive and they were short on people with the necessary skills to phone the positive. This, of course, is crap. All that was needed was to have the great unwashed call those who tested positive and tell them that they had, in fact, tested positive and that they should stay inside and await a call in a few days from a smart person with further information. This apparently eluded the “experts” for months while the people in Erie County got a daily ass-chewing from Poloncarz.

Thread Information