Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Town of Lancaster 2021 primary / election updates / comments

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I wouldn't sign that as that has other candidates on there that I don't endorse myself.
    Interesting.

As a lifelong ‘blank’ I have never taken much interest in a primary because being unaffiliated I can’t participate or vote in the process.

I much didn’t care until this year where the conservative party has become the only minor party line left for me to vote on in the election, and where I have repeatedly stated over the years that I abhor voting on either the Republican or Democratic lines.

That said, what happens on the conservative line is most important to me this year considering the collaborative collusion this year between the Town Republican and Democrat Parties – and where two incumbents, Judge Cervi and councilmember Adam Dickman were given the boot.

I must ask why you switched from Democrat to Conservative in the last year and yet refuse to sign a conservative designation petition which only legitimizes candidates ability to being on the primary ballot. A conservative petition that recognizes slate candidates who were interviewed, vetted, and endorsed by the Conservative Party as real conservatives sharing like party values and ideology.

A conservative party who announced its endorsements first saying to the public these are ‘our’ candidates – chosen independent of other party influence.

You’re not signing the petition has the potential of negating Cervi from appearing on the primary ballot. It also negates two incumbents from appearing on the ballot. It takes away from voter choice in leaving the process weighted heavily in favor of the colluding Republicans and Democrats.

Why did you become a conservative, not an independent or ‘blank’? Your candidates of choice are on the Democratic line and/or Republican lines.

It's all about having candidate choices and the ability to vote for best candidate / lesser-of-two-evils in the November election.

What a tangled web of deceit this political process has become this year – and most likely to get worse.

Pay attention voters to learn who you will really be voting for this year. Candidate character. Integrity and political ideology / values should play a part in the selection. Who are the real Republicans, Democrats, or Conservatives?

Primary petition time. Who’s on first?

We will soon know who the official primary candidates are for the Town of Lancaster Republican, Democrat, and Conservative Parties.
    The open seats are for Town Justice, Highway Superintendent, and two Councilmembers.

It will be the most crowded field that I have ever witnessed and with the most bizarre field of endorsed candidate, respective primary challenger, and agendas.

The Conservative Party announced their endorsed candidates first – interviewed, vetted, holding conservative values and ideology, and endorsed for those reasons.

The Republican Party held a second candidate interview meeting after an Organizational Meeting where Chair and executive committee changes took place. Two incumbents slated for earlier Republican Party endorsement were replaced by candidates who recently switched party registration from Democrat to Conservative to be eligible to primary on the conservative line. They interviewed and received Republican endorsements.

Clear so far? Names and party endorsements later. Make a spreadsheet and buy a BS meter! You aren’t going to believe this ****!

The Democrat Party announces its endorsed candidates who just happen to be the same candidates endorsed by the Republican Party. Endorsed Conservative Party candidates knowing getting elected without a major party endorsement is next to impossible are petitioning to challenge the endorsed Republican Party endorsed candidates. The two Republican Party incumbents have every right to be angry at their party for being thrown under the bus.

As a ‘blank’ I cannot participate in a primary. However this political nonsense will impact who is on the ballot on November. If I were primary eligible and asked to sign a petition I would have to ask: ‘who are you, what are you registered as, are you endorsed by another party, what are your political values and philosophy.

Ah politics, the drama, the deceit!

Smierciak resigns from town council race

At the 11th hour, March 26th, Frank Smierciak officially declined BOE petitions entered as endorsed Conservative Party candidate and with petition to primary the endorsed Republican Party candidates.

Smierciak, a registered Republican, was endorsed by the Conservative Party on February 17th. It was believed that he would also be endorsed by the Republican Party – sharing like conservative values. The Republican Party held an Organizational Meeting, the Chairman was replaced, a committee candidate interview process took place, and on February 27th a committee vote took place where Smierciak didn’t receive the number of votes needed for endorsement. Smierciak petitioned to primary the endorsed Republican candidates thereafter.

Rumor has it that Smierciak’s resignation was influenced by Ralph Mohr to throw the Conservative Party in disarray, remove a challenge to the endorsed Republican Party candidates, and with the promise of support should he choose to run again against County Legislator Monica Wallace – whom he lost to in a recent election.

Should that speculation hold true, Mr. Smierciak would lose the trust of many voters in his future political endeavors, where it would be suspect that his best interests would favor that of the community’s.

Hearing also that Mr. Mohr approached the Conservative Party to fill their vacated endorsed seat, when in fact the Republican Party failed to endorse any Conservative Party endorsed candidates, is ludicrous. It bodes well for the Conservative Party that they announced their endorsed candidate first, taking the position ‘these are our candidates, and we will not be compromised’.

Ah, politics and the trickery involved in Lancaster this year. The Democrats and Republicans collude to endorse same candidates, democrats become CINOS (Conservative-in-Name-Only) to be eligible to seek Conservative and Republican endorsements, or primary eligible. Where the Republican Party throws two of its incumbents under the bus.

What I am seeing taking place in this year’s primary process validates why I have been a lifelong ‘blank’ – and why there are 7,600 of us in a town of 33,000 registered voters (23%).

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

Rumor has it that Smierciak’s resignation was influenced by Ralph Mohr to throw the Conservative Party in disarray, remove a challenge to the endorsed Republican Party candidates, and with the promise of support should he choose to run again against County Legislator Monica Wallace – whom he lost to in a recent election.

Should that speculation hold true, Mr. Smierciak would lose the trust of many voters in his future political endeavors, where it would be suspect that his best interests would favor that of the community’s.
    Ralph Mohr's values simply do not mirror my own.

Therefore, if true, I simply will not support Smierciak in the future.

Ah, politics and the trickery involved in Lancaster this year.
    Indeed.

Just My Opinion:

With its apparent focus on selfishness and self-interest, and through its deceit and slick machinations, the Republican-Democrat Swamp now appears to exclusively honor campaigns over governance; the interests of the residents and taxpayers be damned.

Regrettably, in the pursuit of mere survival, those victims who would serve to truly honor the noble interests of the town, may now be forced to resort to some of the less-intense manipulations of the Swamp; an "all's fair" tactic in order to save their town, their homes, and their children from the developers, special interests, and party hacks.

This new political reality is tragic and sad, and while such conduct is really not my preference, when it is viewed through the prism of the "greater good," it may be justified.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 29th, 2021 at 08:53 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Primary slate for 2021 Highway Superintendent and Councilmember (2)

Democratic Party endorsed candidates

Amatura, Daniel – Highway Superintendent
    Rudz, Paul – Councilman
    Wozniak, Michael – Councilman

Primary Petitioner (0)

Republican Party endorsed candidates

Rudz, Paul – Councilman

Primary petitioners:

Pilato, John – Highway Superintendent
    Dickman, Adam – Councilman
    Burkhard, Michael – Councilman

Conservative Party endorsed candidates

Primary petitioners:

White, Gregory – Councilman

Working Family

Primary petitioners:

Conservative Party endorsed candidates

Thank you very much for posting this very new information Lee.

It is truly sad that the Republican Party appears to have lost its sense of balance this year.

Councilman Dickman
    has certainly matured in office, and has surpassed my expectations.

John Pilato
    seems highly qualified to challenge Mr. Amatura in the first competitive race in a number of years.

Of Mark Burkard, I hear only glowing reports of a committed resident, eminently qualified in so many fields, who possesses outstanding leadership qualities.

As an eligible Conservative Primary voter, I intend to strongly support all three of them, as well a Judge Anthony Cervi.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 30th, 2021 at 11:22 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Thank you very much for posting this very new information Lee.

It is truly sad that the Republican Party appears to have lost its sense of balance this year.

Councilman Dickman
    has certainly matured in office, and has surpassed my expectations.

John Pilato
    seems highly qualified to challenge Mr. Amatura in the first competitive race in a number of years.

Of Mark Burkard, I hear only glowing reports of a committed resident, eminently qualified in so many fields, who possesses outstanding leadership qualities.

As an eligible Conservative Primary voter, I intend to strongly support all three of them, as well a Judge Anthony Cervi.

IMHO, in selecting Burkard to replace the resigned Smierciak, the Conservative Party once again exhibited a boldness in taking the position it would not acquiesce to deal making, unlike what took place between the Democratic and Republican Parties. The Conservative Party boldly announced its endorsed candidates first, taking the position these are our candidates, candidates we interviewed, vetted, and endorse holding true conservative values, policies and community interests.

If as you indicate that Burkard has strong leadership skills and is committed to working in the best interests of the community, the conservative party has improved its candidate status replacing a candidate whose agenda and self-interests favor that of community best interests.

As for Judge Cervi, he will do just fine. An incumbent candidate thrown under the bus this year by the Republican Party was not surprising, especially when the opposing candidate when being interviewed by the party committee declares, “I will do whatever you say.”

If as you indicate that Burkard has strong leadership skills and is committed to working in the best interests of the community, the conservative party has improved its candidate status replacing a candidate whose agenda and self-interests favor that of community best interests.
    Lee,

In its endorsement of Mark Burkard, the Conservative Party appears to have superbly blended true philosophical exactness with strong leadership qualities, and has produced a nutritious potion that will honor civic virtue.

Mark Burkard appears to be a humble and unpretentious actor, so much so that most know him only by anecdotal reputation. In fact, many, such as myself, have relied on a phonetical spelling of his name, which I now understand authoritatively, is Mark Burkard.

Nevertheless, the more I probe, the more I become favorably impressed with his background; a tested, powerful leader who modestly holds a strong, confident personality. It now seems that it is in the tradition of the humble Lexington farmer, that Burkard is now stepping forward to boldly guide our community away from the era of perceived dark, backroom politics, and with strong, traditional Conservative values, into a more perfect post-Covid future.

I am certainly eager to learn more about this 21st Century "Minuteman."

(BTW, I hope that Republican Primary voters see Burkard the way I do.)
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 31st, 2021 at 11:45 AM.

It appears the Lancaster Conservative Party has struck gold in replacing 11th hour endorsed candidate Frank Smierciak for town council with Mark Burkhard. As Smierciak, Burkhard will petition to primary on the Republican Party line. Why Smierciak withdrew has yet to be explained. Else, it appears his resignation was not in the best interest of the community, rather that of his future political ambitions and self- interests.

Burkhard must be considered a formidable foe by the opposition – be it Democrat or Republican as his entry into the field is being challenged by a cross endorsed candidate who is not even campaigning for the challenged council position.

Hopefully Burkhard is up to the arduous task of campaigning against a conspired / organized political assemblage between the Republican and Democratic Lancaster Parties. A complete cross endorsement that has enraged voters from both major political parties who hold like views of their party’s values, ideology, and policies. To add further to the confusion and conspiracy, Amatura and Wozniak, recent converts to the conservative party, are running on the ultra-liberal Working Family line.

Like Smierciak, Burkhard is a Republican endorsed by the Conservative Party, petitioning to primary on the Republican line, but unlike Smierciak committing to run in the best interest of the community, not self. A fresh face in the political landscape of Lancaster deceit, exploitation, and intimidation.

This year it would behoove voters to ask a candidate petitioning for their vote to identify what party lines they are endorsed or primarying on. If told all of them, they should be asked how is that possible. You can only have one master. One set of values. One ideology. To petition across the spectrum, from uber left to uber right is duplicitous / hypocritical – says the ‘blank’ who has no skin in the primary process but is concerned because his election vote could be compromised by the primary outcome.

Unlike simply voting for the most qualified candidate in the past, a candidates character (integrity / honesty / morality) should weigh heavily in choosing a candidate with the town’s best interest in mind,

Lee, you are more representative of the community than either me or Mark. Where we find the buried bones of past crimes and expose them, you go about you day as an average area citizen. When a public interest issue arises you look into it. When an issue so important as the ongoing theft of voters choice is the talk of the everyday voters, they will indeed want to know what is going on here in Lancaster.
    Getting the word out falls onto the laps of Conservative party members. If they are ready to work harder than ever before, they have a real chance to make an undeniable impact within the TOL political arena.

From what I'm hearing, they have a chance. Starting with a solid slate of candidates that can bring back some sense of citizen interaction with the Board and it's King.

Ron Ruffino has absolutely no touch with the community. His vacation log book looks like the President's.
    His band of merry men don't have a thought of their own
    Stupervisor Ruffinose needs a heavy hand to guide him
    Two more adults and independent thinkers would certainly help
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Conservative Party under siege, again

What is it about primary candidates endorsed by both Republican and Democratic Parties and/or their political bosses that so worries them who the Conservative Party endorses – or who from that party dares to challenge them in the primary that they will seek any way to eliminate them?

Conservative John Pilato had his designating primary petition challenge denied and now Mark Burkhard’s designating petition is undergoing same challenge by an 11th hour political lackey. Frank Smierciak’s withdrawal from the primary campaign appears more and more like an orchestrated Machiavellian event.

I have heard of past deals made between Lancaster Republican and Democratic parties before (we will give you this one and take this one) but never cross endorsements on such a grand scale.

The first thing a prospective primary voter should ask a candidate seeking their support is what party or parties are you endorsed by. If both Republican and Democrat, what are your values, your ideology, your policies, and how can you serve two masters.

Generally both major parties acknowledge the need of getting the Conservative Party line and primary the endorsed conservative candidates for the endorsement. This year having to be a primary challenger you must be registered in the said party. Several longtime registered democrats changed their registration to conservative.

Despite cross endorsing candidates, the Republican and Democratic Party bosses are colluding to eliminate Conservative Party endorsed candidates in any way possible. Conservative Party candidates that petitioned for interview, were interviewed / vetted, and endorsed by committee as not only being qualified but having conservative values and same conservative ideology.

IMHO, you cannot be both a liberal and a conservative – Democrat or Republican. But then, that’s the opinion of a lifelong ‘blank’.

Conservative Party under siege, again

What is it about primary candidates endorsed by both Republican and Democratic Parties and/or their political bosses that so worries them who the Conservative Party endorses – or who from that party dares to challenge them in the primary that they will seek any way to eliminate them?

Conservative John Pilato had his designating primary petition challenge denied and now Mark Burkhard’s designating petition is undergoing same challenge by an 11th hour political lackey. Frank Smierciak’s withdrawal from the primary campaign appears more and more like an orchestrated Machiavellian event.

I have heard of past deals made between Lancaster Republican and Democratic parties before (we will give you this one and take this one) but never cross endorsements on such a grand scale.

The first thing a prospective primary voter should ask a candidate seeking their support is what party or parties are you endorsed by. If both Republican and Democrat, what are your values, your ideology, your policies, and how can you serve two masters.

Generally both major parties acknowledge the need of getting the Conservative Party line and primary the endorsed conservative candidates for the endorsement. This year having to be a primary challenger you must be registered in the said party. Several longtime registered democrats changed their registration to conservative.

Despite cross endorsing candidates, the Republican and Democratic Party bosses are colluding to eliminate Conservative Party endorsed candidates in any way possible. Conservative Party candidates that petitioned for interview, were interviewed / vetted, and endorsed by committee as not only being qualified but having conservative values and same conservative ideology.

IMHO, you cannot be both a liberal and a conservative – Democrat or Republican. But then, that’s the opinion of a lifelong ‘blank’.

Lee, that was an excellent post, you nailed it!

Historically, pre-Carl Paladino's run for Governor, the Conservative Party was irrelevant. The Democratic Party in Lancaster ruled politically. When Patrick Sportelli got involved & ran for Town Council, his sincere nature brought both the Republican & Conservative Party together in unity. This opened up many opportunities for both parties to work together and during that time period, Fudoli succeeded as the Town Supervisor. A Republican hadn't filled that seat since
    , what's his name again Lee? Anyways, the parties had their challenges, but they worked together and thereby helped put to Republican Justices in the judge seats. I think that was a significant benchmark in Lancaster's history.

In today's political climate, I do not recognize any of those parties. That is sad, we need to figure out what we are and what we stand for and fight to restore Democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Lee, that was an excellent post, you nailed it!

Historically, pre-Carl Paladino's run for Governor, the Conservative Party was irrelevant. The Democratic Party in Lancaster ruled politically. When Patrick Sportelli got involved & ran for Town Council, his sincere nature brought both the Republican & Conservative Party together in unity. This opened up many opportunities for both parties to work together and during that time period, Fudoli succeeded as the Town Supervisor. A Republican hadn't filled that seat since
    , what's his name again Lee? Anyways, the parties had their challenges, but they worked together and thereby helped put to Republican Justices in the judge seats. I think that was a significant benchmark in Lancaster's history.

In today's political climate, I do not recognize any of those parties. That is sad, we need to figure out what we are and what we stand for and fight to restore Democracy.
    Lucien Greco was the Republican Supervisor from 1992-96.

I don’t remember Sportelli’s influence in changing the relationship between the Conservative Party and Republican Party as much as Fudoli’s winning the Conservative Party’s line as a write in, which helped breaking the long-time trend of a Conservative Party committee consistently endorsing Democrats. The Conservative Party elected a new chairperson back then who committed the party’s return to its core roots of conservative values, policies, and ideology.

Since then the party has followed a process of interviewing anyone petitioning for an interview, vetting that individual, and endorsing individuals of like conservative values and ideology. They followed that process this year and were the first to announce their endorsed candidates while declaring: "These are our endorsed candidates, chosen because we find them best qualified and committed to the Conservative Party's values and ideology."

This year, a few democrats seeking elected office changed party registration to conservative to be eligible to primary the endorsed conservative candidates – incumbent Highway Superintendent Amatura and incumbent councilmember Wozniak, both endorsed by the Republican and Democratic Parties. Amatura petitioned for the Conservative Party endorsement, was interviewed, and not endorsed by the party committee. Wozniak did not seek an interview.

Both were deemed not conservative enough for the conservative party. Both interviewed for the Republican Party endorsement and were found exactly right for their party. The same Republican Party who dumped registered Republican incumbent Justice Anthony Cervi and incumbent councilmember Adam Dickman. Amatura was endorsed over Republican John Pilato.

Wait, it gets even shadier. The Republican Party endorses no Conservative Party endorsed candidates. The Democratic Party cross endorses all the Republican Party candidates. Republican endorsed councilmember Paul Rudz is called by the Democratic Party boss to inform him that they are endorsing him. Rudz tells them and the Republican Party at a committee meeting that he never sought their (Democratic Party) endorsement; but hey, he would be a fool to refuse the endorsement. So much for values over self-interest agendas.

Now one would think that being endorsed by both major parties is the road to guaranteed primary and election victories. The Conservative Party, who needs them, right? Maybe not! There are party committee members and registered voters from both sides who are literally pissed at the collusion between the two parties and the machinations that have and are taking place. How revealing to hear the Republican Party Chair state at its recent committee meeting that he, as others, were not satisfied with all the candidates endorsed, but that it allows them to take the summer off and concentrate later for the big prize, the Supervisor position.

So Shortstuff, when you say you don’t recognize these parties / candidates for what they stand for anymore, ditto. As a lifelong ‘blank’ I have no standing in the primary, but I do regarding primary outcome and how it reflects on election candidate choice.
    I have made my aversion to voting on either the Republican or Democratic party lines well known in the past. The Independence Party line is gone. The Working Family line is ultra-liberal.

With the attack by the Republicans and Democrats on the Conservative Party endorsed candidates by primary and frivolous attempts to challenge petition authorizations, my candidate may very well not be on the conservative line.

One cannot serve two masters. Character should be as important as qualifications in this year’s campaign. Hopefully when these candidates appear at someone’s door while campaigning, through mailers, whatever, voters learn who they are really voting for.

Voting for the lesser of two evils has always been difficult enough. Today, near impossible when you suspect both sides are in bed together!

Republican endorsed councilmember Paul Rudz is called by the Democratic Party boss to inform him that they are endorsing him. Rudz tells them and the Republican Party at a committee meeting that he never sought their (Democratic Party) endorsement; but hey, he would be a fool to refuse the endorsement. So much for values over self-interest agendas.
    Just My Opinion:

Curious to see if Rudz, who shares a spot on the R-D slates with Mike Wozniak, will actively support the incumbent Councilman who has apparently become Ron Ruffino's third vote.

Does not Trustee Rudz remember that it was Councilman Dickman who ran in opposition to Ron Ruffino in 2017?

Does not Trustee Rudz know that of Mike Wozniak, Lancaster Vice Chairman Giza once said " "He has the same ideology as Ron (Ruffino) wanted?"

Does not Trustee Rudz understand that support for Mike Wozniak is akin to supporting Ron Ruffino; the Ruffino of the stipend controversy, the 2021 budget fiasco, and the perceived Covid mis-speaks and mis-steps?

If Rudz does actively support Wozniak in the Republican and Conservative primaries, it will explain a great deal to me.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 12th, 2021 at 08:39 AM.

Spot on, Mr. Blunt!

The only thing I would add for now is that in all the time Mr. Mohr served as Lancaster Republican Chair and has influenced the party ever since, the Republicans had town board majority but once – 1992-96. In the past 20 years there has been less than a handful of Republicans elected to office.

His silence when the Conservative Party was under the influence of the Democratic Party was appalling. The Conservative Party has returned to its core roots and hopefully Mohr, the Republican and Democratic candidates are toast!

When the frivolous White vs, Burkhard legal suite is dismissed today, the Conservative Party candidates should be the tail wagging the dog – seriously considered as the only candidates representing community best interests, not their own!

Yesterday, 10:24 PM#712
    Frank Lee Blunt

Well Readers, here we are on the eve of another loss for the Bossman Ralphy Mohr. Another loss for him to steal the people's choice and the people's ability to have the knowledge they need to make an informed vote. Another grab at choosing who HE thinks will serve his own interests and do his bidding.

Ralph Mohr has ruled the Town of Lancaster for far to many years. Ralph Mohr has successfully gotten Democrat after Democrat elected in the TOL and kept the majority in their hands for 4 decades.

Now Ralph has put Chairboy Greg Smith in charge of the TOL Republican Party. He has put that party in the position that the Conservatives WILL use against them to bring about their demise. The stacking of the Republican slate to match the Democrat's is a foolish move by the Boss. He misjudged the Conservatives. They are not the same party this time around Ralphy boy, as Norton would say.

The TOL political players from both party's, Dems and Reps are the most incestuous group of politicians in the County. Ralph is really proud of this fact, it is his doing, with many many years of shady deals and promises.

So tomorrow when he loses another try at stealing the citizens choice, he will be reminded that the Conservatives don't march to his tune any more

Why would a sitting Erie County Republican Executive Board member (Mr. Joe Burns) defend and represent a FAKE Conservative party member(Mr. Greg White) in a suit against a candidate (Mr. Burkard) for the TOL board seat?

Well it's pretty obvious why isn't it? Controlling all that is around him is what the Bossman is all about. He represents his own interests and is only concerned about keeping his present girlfriend in a good job and bragging to anyone who will listen about how Lancaster is HIS town. Guess what sports fans? It IS his own personal town, and every Democrat owes him their seat of power.

So Bossman you have pushed the limit to far this time. An informed and alert Conservative party has sprung up right in front of you. Even with you and McCracken trying to load up the ranks of that party you have failed. Conservatives have changed their tactics Ralphy Boy. No more dealing with Fake Republicans and pretend Conservatives.

They will purge their ranks of said members by identifying who they are in public. They will not be the Republican puppet show you rule over, nor will they let crossover Democrats fool them.

The old days are over Ralphy Boy. No more Conservative to court with your lies. Keep trying the old methods Dinosaur man.

In a few cycles the Republican party that you ruled over in Lancaster will be a third rate player in local and State politics. A usual power center for area candidates, the party is on the way out,with a helping hand from you Big Guy

Many more TOL and VOL registered Republicans are switching over next cycle, and would have this time had they known what was happening to their party locally.

The TOL Conservative Party IS on the rise. This summer will tell the tail of just how much they have grown. I feel an awakening going on among local voters, in both the VOL and the TOL. You have had an easy run in this county Ralph, never having to answer for your 40 years of failure in your OWN town. Never being challenged has made you the egotist you are.

Democrats get ready to have a busy busy summer. Get your candidates ready for questions they might not want to hear. After all, as Ralph will tell you "all's fair in the political arena "Right Breez nowhere?

Right Gorja? By the way Gorja, as the self appointed moral barometer of this thread, why not take a look into the backround of Mr. White, the Fake Conservative, and give us your ok on him?

Stay tuned for more of the upset Stupervisor's spate with his boss from the Giza Mafia and McCracken.

I walk among you, everyday, right in front of you sometimes, and you look past me. I am your shadow
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information