Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tim Wroblewski - Is any of this true?

Tim Wroblewski - Is any of this true?

Maybe I'm asking for the impossible. I came across this on the web site where politicians pay to have their articles published. I don't remember any of this from Wroblewski's tenure as a legislator. Is any of this true?

West Seneca's Tim Wroblewski

Running for County Legislature 9th District

by Staff

PoliticsNYNET@aol.com

When West Seneca's Tim Wroblewski was a member of the Erie County Legislature, he repeatedly warned that, far from being revenue neutral, the county's takeover of the city's parks would cost County Hall millions...No one listened at the time. But, years later once he was out of office, it became widely acknowledged that he was right all along.

At another point during his tenure in the Legislature, Wroblewski warned that the county was wasting thousands of dollars every year by leasing office space when it could be using buildings it already owns...No one listened at the time. But, since then he's been proven right again.

Then there's the fact that Legislator Wroblewski also warned that the county's takeover of the city lockup was also far from revenue neutral for Erie County taxpayers...Of course, no one listened to him at the time on that one either. But, since then, you guessed it, he's been proven right yet another time!

"What I was dealing with was a history of misrepresentation of what was really going on by the leadership of Erie County that I felt I had to speak out against, even if I was the only one doing it," he recalls. "It didn't matter to me that I was never given the credit for having been the one to expose all of these misrepresentations at the time. I'm just glad they were exposed. I only wish it had happened sooner for the sake of the taxpayers of Erie County and especially the 9th district."

Now after a two year absence, this successful real estate entrepreneur, husband, and father is running for the Legislature again, despite the frustrations he ran into the first time around.

"I understand that the period of time when I was in the Legislature previously was a very difficult time, a time when everything seemed to blow up," he points out. "Possibly because of that, a lot of people have told me I must be crazy to want to get back into public office again. Why am I doing it?...The answer is that my family and I are really very much a part of this community in West Seneca and South Cheektowaga. As a real estate agent, I am talking to people all the time.

"As a result, I am dedicated to making things better for all of our people. I want to get back to really finding solutions to our problems, not just mouthing slogans. When I was the 9th District county legislator, I worked 60 or more hours a week at the job. I was always accessible. I was out and about in the community. I want to bring that same kind of spirit of public service and problem solving back to the job again. That's the reason why I am running."

That may also be the reason why his candidacy is meeting with so much encouragement from constituents.

"People are always coming up and telling me that they appreciate the fact that I did a lot of good things while I was in office," he notes. "They tell me that I was good at the government side of the job, but maybe not as good at the politics. My view was always that the important thing was that good things got done, not so much that I got the credit."

A graduate of West Seneca East High School, Wroblewski is a former criminal justice major at Buff State who had been on the verge of a highly successful career as a UPS executive, but nixed the opportunity because he would have been forced to relocate outside WNY. He got into the real estate in 1990 because he wanted to create a profession for himself that would allow him to stay involed in the local community.

"I first ran for the West Seneca Town Board because a group of us at the Lions Club were talking one day about how bad things were getting and a number of my friends suggested I run," he reports. "I was a political novice when I did it. And, I'd like to think that I'm still doing this as a citizen, not a politician. My only goal is to serve the people of the 9th District, who have been neglected for so long in terms of county projects. That is definitely something I intend to change."

You have got to be kidding............

Where do I begin ?

First off who is this staff that wrote this ?

I got a hunch.

I think I'm gonna have fun with this.

Successful real estate entrepeneur ?

It took him almost two yrs. to sell his house on Sky-Hi Dr. in West Seneca.
    The Truth Shall Set You Free........Aunt Esther

HAH HAH!!! joe illuzzi is a hack and anything coming out of his crap publication should be regarded as garbage public relations material. he's known to shake people down for ads, threatening them with some "real muckraking," if they don't buy space.

so yeah, its a hack site and i wish polticians would tell him to go stick it. but i guess some whores cannot be that selective.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Sounds about right ...........

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke
    its a hack site and i wish polticians would tell him to go stick it. but i guess some whores cannot be that selective.
    Tim Wroblewski has indeed prostituted himself.

He is kissing the Brothers Clarks posterior.

The Clarks snubbed him two yrs. ago, they abruptly about faced on him in the final month or so in his race against Cindy Locklear.

The tipoff that the Clarks bailed on Wroblewski was that one of their accomplices, Americorp Director, Mark Lazzara, published a scathing letter about Ms. Locklear political ties early on in her campaign, then all of a sudden they are rolling out the red carpet for her. Giving her an office in the Americorp compound. Ms. Locklear even hired one of the Clarks "young democrats" as part of her staff.

The Clarks are now annoyed with Ms. Locklear for not coming out and openly supporting Paul's County Exec. run.

Wroblewski has donated $800 to Paul Clark.

Who do you think West Seneca Democratic Chairman Tim Clark is going to give the endorsement to ?

When did you sleep ?

Quote Originally Posted by gshowell
    When I was the 9th District county legislator, I worked 60 or more hours a week at the job. ." "
    40 hrs./week at the Bank of Evans and selling insurance

60 hrs./week at your county Legislator office.

Hmmmm,.....lets see

40 + 60 = 100

5 x 24 = 120 hrs in a M-F work week

4 hrs for sleep a night.

Yeah, that's sounds about right.

Let me guess you worked a lot of weekends ?

What a coincidence ?

Wroblewski had been on the verge of a highly successful career ."
    ME TOO !

Pick a Career, any career

Wroblewski is a former criminal justice major at Buff State, a UPS executive, he got into the real estate
    Tim, you didn't mention the insuranceman/Bank OF Evans job ?

Need to update your resume.

Ever here of the word conundrum ?

At another point during his tenure in the Legislature, Wroblewski warned that the county was wasting thousands of dollars every year by leasing office space

"What I was dealing with was a history of misrepresentation of what was really going ."
    Speaking of wasting taxpayer dollars, When Mr. Wroblewski was a county legislator he leased office space in the building next to the paint store on Union Rd. across the street form Tony Romes.

At least Cindy Locklear went on the cheap and rented from the town.

Want to know who owns that building Mr. Wroblewski rented from ?

The Pirritano Constuction Co.

Pirritano is the one who ratted out amongst others the former West Seneca Tax Assessor when he was getting squeezed by the F.B.I. The tax assessment scandal in West Seneca made front page news in the Buffalo news last yr.

You can read about that in this website under the title : Candidates For County Executive : F.B.I. in West Seneca.

Misrepresentation Tim ? Yes, you know it well !

To answer the question.......

...that was asked by Mr. G. Howell, what in the article is true ?

I can attest to the fact Tim Wroblewski was a County Legislator.

That's it.

Are you a Good Witch or a Bad Witch ?

"People are always coming up and telling me that they appreciate the fact that I did a lot of good things while I was in office

"I first ran for the West Seneca Town Board because a group of us at the Lions Club were talking one day about how bad things were
    Good things you did ?

Did any of the good things you did get rid of the bad things ?

What were the bad things in West Seneca ?

Paul Clark controlled the board before you were elected.

Was he a good thing or a bad thing ?

Oh do tell us more Tim !

One week and counting.........

I thought I'd be innundated with pro-Wrobo posts by now.

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by MR E S 1
    I thought I'd be innundated with pro-Wrobo posts by now.

Hmmm
    Sorry, you won't get any from me! But you knew that.

What exactly does he do? But more important, how do get rid of him?
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Question for the masses

Do we know for sure if Timmy has a realtor's license? If not, isn't it sort of illegal to represent yourself as a licensed professional?

Just wondering!
    I'd rather be hated for who I am... than loved for who I'm not!

Just read between the lines.......

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho1
    Do we know for sure if Timmy has a realtor's license?
    Well it does in the state in article he was on the verge of a "great career" at U.P.S

He "was" a Criminal Justice major in college.

You'd think they'd say he graduated if he did.

Don't know why they didn't mention he sold insurance for a while. Maybe he sold some homeowners policies.

Though that's hardly being a realtor.

I'd be willing guess maybe his job at the Bank of Evans might involve dealing with real estate closings.

Hey c'mon thats practically the same thing as a licensed realtor

Does any one remember this guy, besides me ?

I can't help but wonder why no one has assailed this BS article by Wroblewski on the PoliticsWNY website.

Anyone in here should realize that any articles posted on this site require a fee beyond the ads placed.

It can't be because Wroblewski is so revered.

Is it ?

I almost get the impression people want him back.

Does anyone ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information