Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: grump, Here's a Very Nice Thing Brian Kulpa Accomplished for Amerist

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I disagree, grump. I have family near there and I'm in the area a lot. I remember when the deli/gas station was there and it was awful. Anyway, just a little progress and the area looks a lot nice. I'm glad they fixed it up.
    Poor simple Breezy. I’m by there all the time too. There is no Saturday market. The site is a pigsty with no parking, littered with crap from the scum suckers who board and leave the NFTA buses that stop on the two sides of the empty garbage strewn lot that Kulpa calls a park that face Kenmore Ave and Niagara Falls Blvd. it’s a pigsty, just like Amherst town hall has become under that fat slob of a supervisor. But at least the town was able to scrounge up the money to buy a car for the use of its meat puppet assessor.

Poor simple Breezy. This morning I drove by “No Dumping” park( that must be its name because that’s the only sign there) a/k/a Kulpa’s Folly. No market, no parking, no visitors…nothing but the garbage blowing around the left by types who ride NFTA busses. A good investment for the taxpayers all the way around by that fat slob.

Breezy, since you drive by No Dumping park a lot you probably noticed this past holiday weekend that there was no community market there. However, there was plenty of trash blowing around compliments of the degenerates who wait on 2 sides of it for NFTA to carry them back to wherever in Hell they came from. Good deal for the taxpayers!

I wonder... how does one assess and determine/judge - simply by passing several feet away at some vehicle speed ( 0mph - 35mph, presumably) and without further exposure - that one is a "degenerate" (whatever that means in context) or a "scum sucker" (again, whatever that means in context) or 'NFTA bus rider type' (yet again, whatever that means in context)?

Degenerate = an immoral or corrupt person
    Scum Sucker = A vile, detestable person
    NFTA Bus Rider = An individual possessing the characteristics typical of those who utilize public transportation in the Buffalo-Niagara region of New York State

Quote Originally Posted by Member 2358 View Post
    I wonder... how does one assess and determine/judge - simply by passing several feet away at some vehicle speed ( 0mph - 35mph, presumably) and without further exposure - that one is a "degenerate" (whatever that means in context) or a "scum sucker" (again, whatever that means in context) or 'NFTA bus rider type' (yet again, whatever that means in context)?

NFTA Bus Rider = An individual possessing the characteristics typical of those who utilize public transportation in the Buffalo-Niagara region of New York State
    You wonder? Think about it some more…I’m sure you’ll figure it out! Good luck. Here’s a hint….the trash on that parcel doesn’t appear magically. And it’s the only one of the four corner lots with NFTA bus stops on 2 sides and with trash constantly all over despite the “no dumping” sign that Kulpa thoughtfully put there, apparently to name his new park since there is nothing else on the lot to suggest it’s a park.

While you’re wondering here’s another hint: there was a thread on SUWNY, I believe on the “Cheektowaga, Depew, Sloan” site, awhile back that dealt with the garbage strewn dumps that were NFTA bus stops. Perhaps you can find it and gain some insight into the fine citizens who ride the bus and feel this gives them the right to literally trash the property of others. Or call NFTA and ask the Mink what NFTA does to clean up its bus stops. Let me give you a clue about her answer: She doesn’t give a ****.

Hey Breezy, I drove by No Dumping Park yesterday. Scattered on it were 7 or 8 beat up cars, some of them rusted to beat hell. Are these park equipment placed there by Fatso or just another example if the taxpayer funded trash heap he foisted off on Amherst taxpayers.

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/l...=home-trending

"Little has changed at 'eyesore' gas station now owned by Amherst"

"Supervisor Brian J. Kulpa said construction should start this fall..."

"Former owner John A. Catsimatidis has blasted the town for taking the property from him, and he's vowed to help defeat Kulpa and other Amherst lawmakers running for re-election this fall."

The former owner of the property - a multi-billionaire - "...has contributed $5,000 to the committee charged with electing Republicans in Amherst."

This guy - Catsimatidis - behaves like a clown. Temper tantrum 'cuz he didn't get his way. He's got billions... and he transfers $5 grand. That's his commitment. That's how he executes his "vow." LOL. [For reference, the equivalent for someone worth $1 million, would be to donate $2.00.]

The property is less of an eyesore today as it was years ago. But, no mistake, it is better. And for all the times I've passed it, I see no out of control activity - trash, vehicles, behavior, etc. I'd be glad to photograph it and post the pics... but I don't think that can be done here(?).

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/l...=home-trending

"Little has changed at 'eyesore' gas station now owned by Amherst"

"Supervisor Brian J. Kulpa said construction should start this fall..."

"Former owner John A. Catsimatidis has blasted the town for taking the property from him, and he's vowed to help defeat Kulpa and other Amherst lawmakers running for re-election this fall."

The former owner of the property - a multi-billionaire - "...has contributed $5,000 to the committee charged with electing Republicans in Amherst."

This guy - Catsimatidis - behaves like a clown. Temper tantrum 'cuz he didn't get his way. He's got billions... and he transfers $5 grand. That's his commitment. That's how he executes his "vow." LOL. [For reference, the equivalent for someone worth $1 million, would be to donate $2.00.]

The property is less of an eyesore today as it was years ago. But, no mistake, it is better. And for all the times I've passed it, I see no out of control activity - trash, vehicles, behavior, etc. I'd be glad to photograph it and post the pics... but I don't think that can be done here(?).
    Of course, you’d post a photo that shows it just after the taxpayers had paid to clean up the trash left by the types that ride NFTA busses. And what an odd way to praise what purports to be a public park….that it’s less of an eyesore than it used to be. Talk about damning with faint praise!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information