Thread: Lancaster Village Elections and Candidates 2021

Lancaster Village Elections and Candidates 2021

This coming election in the Village of Lancaster will have a great impact on the future success or failure of the business center and the amount of the commercial tax dollars collected to help support continued low residential taxes. There has been some pretty glaring conflicts of interests to do with the control and operation of the CDC. I will address it in full in the coming weeks to reveal another Cansdale connection to unethical behaviour and favors to friends Stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    This coming election in the Village of Lancaster will have a great impact on the future success or failure of the business center and the amount of the commercial tax dollars collected to help support continued low residential taxes. There has been some pretty glaring conflicts of interests to do with the control and operation of the CDC.
    I was indeed perplexed when I posted this...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Given the negative impact that Covid restrictions have had, and continue to have, on small businesses and daily life in Lancaster, does not this priority, ascribed to Trustee Ruda in the January 14, 2021 Lancaster Sun, seem perplexing?...
    In light of your comment Frank, I wish to amend my referenced comment because "perplexed" may be the wrong verbiage; now "intrigued" may be the more appropriate term.

While the prioritization could be just a reflection of the Leftist agenda, it now occurs to me that the publicly prioritized environmental issue could be a feign designed to take the public's eye off the real backroom machinations to be put into play, do you not agree?

Enlighten us sir.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 29th, 2021 at 08:43 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

I'd like to describe what the Lancaster CDC is, and how it operates. CDC stands for Community Development Corporation. It was started in 1996 by the Lancaster Village Board and Bill Cansdale. The CDC took control of of the BOCES Building and 11 West Main Street during this time. The sole purpose of the CDC,was to take control and make the property financially viable and so that it would stand on it own. The overarching purpose of this was to get tax dollars into the village coffers.

I'm going to show you how this board was mismanaged, abused, and misused to the benefit of the Cansdale Cabal. While a hole continues to be apparent in the center of the village, the same political figures (appointed and elected) packed the board of the CDC with their cronies. This took the citizens and whats best for them and the central business district out of the equation.

Tell me,why would they do this?

This is where I'm more interested in showing their lack of ethics, more than chasing criminality. What I'm saying is that the CDC is their own private bank funded by Tommy Sweeney,a non-resident CDC board member and CEO of Glassco Management, who was appointed as savior developer with all the blessings of the Cansdale Cabal.

The CDC and its crony board, led by the incompetent chairman and longtime village resident (who's been at the public trough for many years) Jim Allein, turned away MULTIPLE offers from other local developers so they could personally hand it to their golden boy Tommy Sweeney.

The CDC is a private bank with loose rules and no oversight. Bill Cansdale controls it through Jim Allien, and Tommy Sweeney (who magically appeared on the CDC board after buying the property). Tommy Sweeney is now his own regulator, and his weekly meetings with Bill Cansdale prove it.

I'll describe the shady dealings of the CDC to cover their own mistakes,and to show why Tommy Sweeney was not the right developer from the beginning. Stay Tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    I'd like to describe what the Lancaster CDC is, and how it operates. CDC stands for Community Development Corporation. It was started in 1996 by the Lancaster Village Board and Bill Cansdale. The CDC took control of of the BOCES Building and 11 West Main Street during this time. The sole purpose of the CDC,was to take control and make the property financially viable and so that it would stand on it own. The overarching purpose of this was to get tax dollars into the village coffers.

I'm going to show you how this board was mismanaged, abused, and misused to the benefit of the Cansdale Cabal. While a hole continues to be apparent in the center of the village, the same political figures (appointed and elected) packed the board of the CDC with their cronies. This took the citizens and whats best for them and the central business district out of the equation.

Tell me,why would they do this?

This is where I'm more interested in showing their lack of ethics, more than chasing criminality. What I'm saying is that the CDC is their own private bank funded by Tommy Sweeney,a non-resident CDC board member and CEO of Glassco Management, who was appointed as savior developer with all the blessings of the Cansdale Cabal.

The CDC and its crony board, led by the incompetent chairman and longtime village resident (who's been at the public trough for many years) Jim Allein, turned away MULTIPLE offers from other local developers so they could personally hand it to their golden boy Tommy Sweeney.

The CDC is a private bank with loose rules and no oversight. Bill Cansdale controls it through Jim Allien, and Tommy Sweeney (who magically appeared on the CDC board after buying the property). Tommy Sweeney is now his own regulator, and his weekly meetings with Bill Cansdale prove it.

I'll describe the shady dealings of the CDC to cover their own mistakes,and to show why Tommy Sweeney was not the right developer from the beginning. Stay Tuned.
    Thank you for that walk through.

All of the readers need to digest this.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Thread Information