Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Still no list of municipalities from you BreezHate , in fact, not even one example yet.

When scold someone, Breezhate, for their "dumb" novice understanding of how deep the political game is, and how common cross endorsing goes on all the time, you show your disrespect for the readers. I would suggest everyone on this thread is not stupid. In fact most all are well informed no matter the side. So don't sell that stuff about the Lancaster Republican party Coup by Ralphy and the FAUX election that may take place, unless something from above comes down, (hint?) , that it isn't a complete SHAM. The citizens have lost their choice, so Mr. EGO can have a power high everytime he looks into the mirror.

Well I believe this is the very first time in the history of either the VOL and the TOL , where the sitting majority party endorsed the ENTIRE slate of the opposing party.

And of course the real reason was Ralph Mohr's giant EGO. And of course, to make the once important swing vote of the Lancaster Conservative party worthless by watering it's ranks down with drone democrats and subverting the Lancaster Republican party by installing puppet Greg Smith, who takes his orders from the Snake.

MOHR, GIZA, CANSDALE,RUFFINO, WOZNIAK, McCRACKEN, AMATURA.........those are the fine upstanding people's represenatives you are joining PAUL RUDZ...............man oh man
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; March 3rd, 2021 at 07:20 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Pretty quiet Democrats...........crickets, crickets.......crickets............. Hiding from the LIGHT like the COCKROACH'S you are? Is the big dog ROOFY under that rock with you? Got room for Paul Rudz under there? It's warm in the light, why not come out and defend yourselves?
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Hey Breezcrud...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    I asked you to post a complete, clear and readable copy of the attachment you attached on post #368 and you are not doing it.

More cut and paste forgeries, eh?

Tick...Tick...Tick...
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

A Letter To The Editor In The Lancaster Bee, March 4, 2021...

Village board needs change

March 04, 2021

On Saturday, I received a flyer from a young man named Tyler Sojka. I read his qualifications and was quite impressed. But what impressed me the most is that he is a newcomer to village politics. He is not part of the ruling clique that the village is known for. He might even listen to ideas from the residents unlike the current board that gives the impression that our ideas mean nothing. They used the pandemic to shove their plans through without regard to residents input. The only focus they have is the Central Avenue business area and don’t realize there is more to the village then a two-block area. I have read the Integrity Party’s manifesto and have some serious problems with it. One candidate for trustee is a town worker who works right in the supervisor’s office. In a normal political structure, this would be a conflict of interest but not in Lancaster. Then we have a person who has been on the board for 20 years. Do you see why we need term limits? And this person worked with the current mayor for many years and is now trying to force him out of office. Doesn’t sound like “integrity” to me. He takes credit for many things he supported but that means he simply voted along with the rest of the clique. I have lived here for 13 years and the same problems still exist as always. He has served far too long and done far too little. And then there’s the race for mayor. The purpose of the major is not to focus on their own agenda but to make decisions that benefit the greater good. There are many mixed feelings about the desire to turn the village into the Galleria Mall. Most people I’ve talked to are very confused about the function of the mini roundabout. We all pay a special tax to live in the village and all our opinions matter. After reading the website of the Integrity Party I felt that a real democratic style of government was done for in the village. We need a real community meeting and not a virtual one to allow us to express our opinions and ideas for the village. Please lets get someone on the board who is not a member of the Integrity Party. I can think of one trustee who needs to retire.

Edward Lawrence
    Aurora Street
    Lancaster
    Reference: https://www.lancasterbee.com/article...-needs-change/

On Saturday, I received a flyer from a young man named Tyler Sojka. I read his qualifications and was quite impressed. But what impressed me the most is that he is a newcomer to village politics. He is not part of the ruling clique that the village is known for. He might even listen to ideas from the residents unlike the current board that gives the impression that our ideas mean nothing.

Of the Integrity Party Candidates, Mr. Lawrence wrote:

The only focus they have is the Central Avenue business area and don’t realize there is more to the village then a two-block area.

One candidate for trustee is a town worker who works right in the supervisor’s office. In a normal political structure, this would be a conflict of interest but not in Lancaster.

Then we have a person who has been on the board for 20 years. Do you see why we need term limits? And this person worked with the current mayor for many years and is now trying to force him out of office. Doesn’t sound like “integrity” to me.

Regarding the "Roundabouts," Mr. Lawrence observed:

Most people I’ve talked to are very confused about the function of the mini roundabout.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 4th, 2021 at 12:38 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Mark, this is just one of many, many villagers who feel completely left out of the process. The Round-about issue will be the reason people come out this year after a lot a elections cycles sitting at home.

The PART TIME Mayor issue is another thing on the voters minds.

Paul Rudz do you think your seat on the VOL board will be waiting for you after losing a primary to a seated town board member? It will be there till the next election when you will be sent packing along with Joe Quinn. Your political career is going to be cut short by your new friend the Snake.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Mark, this is just one of many, many villagers who feel completely left out of the process. The Round-about issue will be the reason people come out this year after a lot a elections cycles sitting at home.

Just My Blunt Opinion:

The writer of the letter encapsulated my feelings about "Roundabout" issue so very well: An unnecessarily placed, functionally awkward, aesthetically disappointing, "mini" version of what most people probably envisioned.

Regarding the expectations of those who previously may have been inclined to support the "Roundabout," I am reminded of a frequent drill my childhood. On more than one occasion I would send away for a toy advertised on a cereal box, only to get something that I was eager to throw away.

Just some advise:

If the toy was not quite as advertised, I didn't blame the mail carrier.

In the case of the "Roundabout," don't blame the messenger; blame the advertiser/sponsor. eh?

Click Attachment:

From the Lancaster Sun, September 17, 2020...

Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 4th, 2021 at 04:02 PM.

Not surprised you found a comment like that Mark, as it is well know that Ruda speaks to everyone as though they were her student. The Mayor was correct n his assumption that 60% of the people doesn't give the ok to forge ahead on a bad idea. I like that she thinks it economically smart to spend some else's tax dollars on a bad idea. Cultivate community? Well that one she's right on, because she has cultivated a group of new voters who are going to come out against her foolish plan. Readers of this thread know that is true, the VOL DPW blue collar workers know they have a chance to have a say in the horrid situation within their world living with the Snake.

RUDA has taken full credit for the CIRCUS CIRCLES and she will pay for it. Upstaging the sitting Mayor at her last "news" release on the bustling traffic filled West Main St.in the heart of the Business District, put a bow on it for her.

Not to pretentious at all. DPW workers wait till your boss has her to direct you around!!!!!

Haven't you already seen enough from her and Maute?

Maute is the most invisible Trustee ever. Soon you can kiss goodbye to the both of them.

And that brings us to the main piece of the puzzle.....Paul Rudz....take center stage.

Is he supporting the sitting Mayor from his own party, or is just another turn coat who cares to serve his own interests?
    Paul you must really be proud of how you took advantage of the voters trust. You basically lied to you supporters as soon as you accepted a phony spot on the ballot. Will you do the same next time a Giza or Cansdale tells you what's best for you to do?
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; March 5th, 2021 at 06:17 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Not surprised you found a comment like that Mark, as it is well know that Ruda speaks to everyone as though they were her student. The Mayor was correct n his assumption that 60% of the people doesn't give the ok to forge ahead on a bad ide
    Again, Just My Blunt Opinions:

I found two problems with the comment to which you referred Blunt.

First, I simply do not understand why a Trustee, a representative of the people, seemed to reduce to insignificance, the voice of the minority; by the referred survey's own measure, a hefty 40% of the residents. Talk about suppressing dissent, eh?

Second, is it not true that many people, including professional pollsters and media analysts, feel that "opinion" surveys/polls no serve to measure public opinion, but that in recent years, polls have been used to mold public opinion, create news, and manipulate outcomes?

It is my understanding that the seemingly unscientific survey/poll, purportedly distributed to exclusively test residential attitudes regarding the Roundabouts, may have been impacted by the opinions and influences of actors other than non-village residents.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 5th, 2021 at 06:58 PM.

Village board needs change

March 04, 2021

On Saturday, I received a flyer from a young man named Tyler Sojka. I read his qualifications and was quite impressed. But what impressed me the most is that he is a newcomer to village politics. He is not part of the ruling clique that the village is known for. He might even listen to ideas from the residents unlike the current board that gives the impression that our ideas mean nothing. They used the pandemic to shove their plans through without regard to residents input. The only focus they have is the Central Avenue business area and don’t realize there is more to the village then a two-block area. I have read the Integrity Party’s manifesto and have some serious problems with it. One candidate for trustee is a town worker who works right in the supervisor’s office. In a normal political structure, this would be a conflict of interest but not in Lancaster. Then we have a person who has been on the board for 20 years. Do you see why we need term limits? And this person worked with the current mayor for many years and is now trying to force him out of office. Doesn’t sound like “integrity” to me. He takes credit for many things he supported but that means he simply voted along with the rest of the clique. I have lived here for 13 years and the same problems still exist as always. He has served far too long and done far too little. And then there’s the race for mayor. The purpose of the major is not to focus on their own agenda but to make decisions that benefit the greater good. There are many mixed feelings about the desire to turn the village into the Galleria Mall. Most people I’ve talked to are very confused about the function of the mini roundabout. We all pay a special tax to live in the village and all our opinions matter. After reading the website of the Integrity Party I felt that a real democratic style of government was done for in the village. We need a real community meeting and not a virtual one to allow us to express our opinions and ideas for the village. Please lets get someone on the board who is not a member of the Integrity Party. I can think of one trustee who needs to retire.

Edward Lawrence
    Aurora Street
    Lancaster

When they say "No Integrity" they certainly must have meant Edward Lawrence!

This letter isn't from a 'concerned,' 'non-biased,' 'sincere,' village resident; it clearly is from a connected political insider supporting the Citizens' Party. It couldn't possibly be as innocent as the two blockheaded nincompoops Blunt and Blazejewski imply. Read between the lines and you can see nothing but duplicity in this so-called letter.

Highlights the complete incompetence of the editor at the Bee, too.

Didn't the editor even read this garbage before printing it ??? Much like the deranged Mark Blazejewski letter-to-the-editor that backfired in 2015. Ha! I bet it's still on here somewhere if anyone wants to re-read that gem. More like a train wreck, and this letter, which no one will remember. I though maybe Blazejewski wrote the darn thing until I realized that the words were spelled correctly and all the letters weren't gigantic with crazy colors everywhere. Plus, it wasn't boring even though forgettable because it was so transparently political. By Wednesday it will be a distant memory.

Perhaps the Three Stooges should include Mr. Lawrence, too. Like anyone with a brain can see this shill is just anther plant, much like Frank Lee Blunt, with his use of the free media. Naturally his right even though he looks foolish. Of course the Bee has devolved so much so that they would let any clown print a blatantly transparent political hit masquerading as sincere concern. Gee, where's the part that says his opponents are guilty of crimes against humanity??? What a farce.

Pity the fool Mr. Lawrence calling the pledge by the Integrity Party a "manifesto," that says a lot right there, and seems to me the man is just another sorry fool who never made it in politics and wants what other people have. Much like Blunt. That's why Mr. Lawrence belongs in the Three Stooges: he even sounds like Blunt and Blazejewski.

Oh, and Lawrence crows: "The only focus they have is the Central Avenue business area and don’t realize there is more to the village then a two-block area." Yet, the Mayor himself is quoted in today's Buffalo News crowing about the work to enhance the Central Avenue Business District: “The path to this project has been long and at times arduous,” said Lancaster Village Mayor William C. Schroeder (Construction starts on long-awaited plan to jump-start Lancaster business district | Business Local | buffalonews.com} in taking credit for the project. Gee, if Mr. Lawrence is so concerned that "There are many mixed feelings about the desire to turn the village into the Galleria Mall" then maybe he can take that up with the incumbent mayor.

Yeah, a real 'concerned resident' no way on earth; more like a hypocrite with rose colored glasses when he looks at the people he supports.
    Last edited by Breezy; March 5th, 2021 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

When they say "No Integrity" they certainly must have meant Edward Lawrence!

This letter isn't from a 'concerned,' 'non-biased,' 'sincere,' village resident; it clearly is from a connected political insider supporting the Citizens' Party. It couldn't possibly be as innocent as the two blockheaded nincompoops Blunt and Blazejewski imply. Read between the lines and you can see nothing but duplicity in this so-called letter.

Highlights the complete incompetence of the editor at the Bee, too.

Didn't the editor even read this garbage before printing it ??? Much like the deranged Mark Blazejewski letter-to-the-editor that backfired in 2015. Ha! I bet it's still on here somewhere if anyone wants to re-read that gem. More like a train wreck, and this letter, which no one will remember. I though maybe Blazejewski wrote the darn thing until I realized that the words were spelled correctly and all the letters weren't gigantic with crazy colors everywhere. Plus, it wasn't boring even though forgettable because it was so transparently political. By Wednesday it will be a distant memory.

Perhaps the Three Stooges should include Mr. Lawrence, too. Like anyone with a brain can see this shill is just anther plant, much like Frank Lee Blunt, with his use of the free media. Naturally his right even though he looks foolish. Of course the Bee has devolved so much so that they would let any clown print a blatantly transparent political hit masquerading as sincere concern. Gee, where's the part that says his opponents are guilty of crimes against humanity??? What a farce.

Pity the fool Mr. Lawrence calling the pledge by the Integrity Party a "manifesto," that says a lot right there, and seems to me the man is just another sorry fool who never made it in politics and wants what other people have. Much like Blunt. That's why Mr. Lawrence belongs in the Three Stooges: he even sounds like Blunt and Blazejewski.

Oh, and Lawrence crows: "The only focus they have is the Central Avenue business area and don’t realize there is more to the village then a two-block area." Yet, the Mayor himself is quoted in today's Buffalo News crowing about the work to enhance the Central Avenue Business District: “The path to this project has been long and at times arduous,” said Lancaster Village Mayor William C. Schroeder (Construction starts on long-awaited plan to jump-start Lancaster business district | Business Local | buffalonews.com} in taking credit for the project. Gee, if Mr. Lawrence is so concerned that "There are many mixed feelings about the desire to turn the village into the Galleria Mall" then maybe he can take that up with the incumbent mayor.

Yeah, a real 'concerned resident' no way on earth; more like a hypocrite with rose colored glasses when he looks at the people he supports.
    Mr. Lawrence, when reading Breezy the non-resident, consider the purpose of the source...

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    LOL I am just a troll when I see people being unfairly treated. No stake in the game at all.

Gosh I missed you Breeztegrity, all I can say to the Readers is, "For an "outsider" you sure seemed concerned that letter might get to peoples eyes."

Not having to be in a CONTESTED election for almost 30 years makes one lazy and not able to connect with the voters. That's when "new blood" comes along and goes directly to the people who he/she would SERVE and asks them what they think and feel about THEIR village.

Pretty sure that is happening in the VOL and it's not the NO INTEGRITY party that has the people's ear, since they never really needed it for 3 decades.

This next week is going to catch the eyes and the ears of the villagers and present them with an obvious choice.

NO MORE RUDA ROUND-ABOUTS.

Had to add this......Breezagaster is losing his/her mind over the fact that someone the would write a "political letter" at this time of year, and it's should be discounted as an obvious trick by some "stupid" plant. Everything that comes off your finger tips is "political" hack language Breezbrain, so you of course project your own actions and hate unto anyone who calls you out or anyone( you don't know at all) who disagrees with you. It's so see through. You would be an easy rat to trap, you do the same thing over and over and over.

Post something that address' the issues goofball..... stop the hateful attacks
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; March 5th, 2021 at 11:18 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Post something that address' the issues goofball..... stop the hateful attacks

Easy Blunt, and have some understanding.

Breezy's comments on this forum are kind of like the natural behaviors of undisciplined dog, and Speak Up is its fire hydrant.

As he sniffs-out opposing words and thoughts, you can bet that he will take one on every such post.

Click Image:

Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 5th, 2021 at 11:47 PM.

Damn that freedom of speech and press stuff when the narrative is contrary to your opinion / viewpoint, eh Breezy?

Are you going to write to the ‘devolving’ Lancaster Bee? Attempt to suppress / silence their speech? Cancel culture the paper?

I read the News report and did not get any sense that Mayor Schroeder’s quote was to be taken that he wanted credit for the project. I also thought it more than fair that Trustee Ruda was quoted on the project rather than Trustee / Deputy Mayor Rudz.

Ruda’s News quote was equally non- existent in taking credit for the project:

“The project is the beginning of the next chapter in the great Village of Lancaster. Major projects like these are not successful without a strong public/private partnership.”

YAWN! Much ado about nothing from Breezy, as usual!

From the third stooge!

Talk about Lack of Integrity
    On April 11, 2013, Village trustee Schroeder became co-owner of a property at 182 Central Ave with Dawn Gaczewski

11 days later, April 22, 2013, Trustee Schroeder approves a village contract with property co-owner, Dawn Gaczewski -

No abstention. It smells of Conflict of Interest

Georgia L Schlager

I believe that the voters litigated this issue when they elected Schroeder Mayor in 2017, did they not?

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post

11 days later, April 22, 2013, Trustee Schroeder approves a village contract with property co-owner, Dawn Gaczewski -
    ...Did not three other VOL Board members, including Mayor Paul Maute, vote in favor of Gaczewski's appointment?

From the Buffalo News, April 30, 2013...

"At the April 22 meeting, the board voted 4-1 to appoint Gaczewski as the sole special-events coordinator after Monnin, who works as a sports reporter for The News, informed the board she didn’t get her employer’s permission to take the post."

Besides, Schroeder did not deny that he was friends with Ms. Gaczewski:

Mr. Lemaster:

"I have one simple question and one comment: Do any of the Town Board members, or the Supervisor, have any relatives or any type of family relations to any of the people being put on these committees, boards hiring positions, any one of you?"

Supervisor Ruffino:

"I do not, at all."

Councilman Leary:

"Bob Leary, I do not."

Councilman Mazur:

"I do not."

Councilman Dickman:

"Adam Dickman, I do not."

Councilman Wozniak:

"Mike Wozniak, I do not."

Mr. Lemaster:

"Pardon, I did not hear the last..."

Councilman Wozniak:

"Mike Wozniak, and I do not either."

Mr. Lemaster:

"Ah, you're not related to any of the Speyers? (UNINTELLIGIBLE).

"You're related to the Speyers, aren't you?"

Councilman Wozniak:

"Yes."

Mr. Lemaster:

"Okay, then right there, you turned around and made an inaccurate statement."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 6th, 2021 at 08:56 AM.

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread Information