Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Mark, maybe one of Ruffino's talking heads can provide information on when he will come out of hiding and face the public.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Mark, maybe one of Ruffino's talking heads can provide information on when he will come out of hiding and face the public.
    Perhaps Gorja or Breezy will provide that information Blunt.

But, in any event, I am sure the people of Lancaster are eager to have him dance his way into the center of the political stage in this political year.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

So readers, as Lee and Mark have explained, this incestous bunch of dirty politians have no regard for you the the VOTER.

Today's loss for Fatman wasn't his only loss of the day, other cases were lost by him and his CREW.

Now the fight begins!

STAY TUNED
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Well readers, isn't this just what I predicted? I have to say it again, Ralph you have played an awful game of political chess this cycle in the Town of Lancaster ("Your Town")

You have handed the Conservative Party the ultimate weapon. A REAL message to the voters of TOL, of outright collusion between the two biggest parties in their town.

When the Working Party figures out they have a better chance of impact with the now strong Conservatives than with the slimmy Democrats, it will cost votes and help.

When everyday unwary republicans in the TOL and VOL are notified about the sham being played on them by one of their own citizens, they WILL show up at the polls.

Be assured Ralph, you have awakened a cadre of motivated individuals who have only one thing in mind. They're purpose is to remove your grimy fingerprints from political input in the town they so love and you so despise.

Go back down to the BOE and rule your kingdom and tell the County Chairman what to do. He'll listen because he was placed into his position just like the rest of the CREW

Politics is a dirty business, filled with dirty players. That's not a shocking statement by any means. Being in a particular elected seat for a long time brings with it the temptation to believe every good thing people say to you. You start to lose your moral compass, you start to take care of #1.

Just check the difference between the approach the two present leaders of the TOL and VOL take toward the resident's concerns and needs.

So there is coarse speaking short tempered Mr. Ruffino.

And the new mayor of the Village of Lancaster, well spoken, even keeled Ms. Ruda.

Ruffino has been in office way to long with no real accomplishments before assuming the next in line routine to the Supervisors seat, from where he rules as if a KING rather than the peoples servant. Bauking at open government, while feeling safe enough himself to vacation in sunny Florida, safe enough to have his family visit him, he still insists on using the Covid "emergency" as an excuse to hide with complete disregard for the voters and citizens in general.

The VOL Mayor has chosen another more open and sane course. I suggest that her approach was tempered with a consideration of political calculation, along with the wants and needs of the people who just elected her. That is the natural pressure a newly elected official SHOULD feel. It is something Mr. Ruffino lost years and years ago. Take a gander at my profile picture and you can see the outcome of longevity.

So Cabal and Giza Mafia and The Mohr Crew, all that you have soiled will come to the eyes of this cycles voters thanks to the only party left with the moral authority to gain the voters trust. The Conservative Party Lancaster.

Republicans will be voting for the Conservative slate, Working Party members after making the proper calculations are going to pick the Conservatives over the Democrats who have given them nothing worth retaining any previous support.

And of course there is the biggest factor, the one Ralph most underestimated, a really energized Conservative organization. Even with the Fatmans plants,whom they are quite aware of, the Party is going to be more motivated than ever. I would not be surprised if Chairperson LeMaster hasn't already fielded calls after there was confirmation of another Ralphy Boy's loss in court today.

Thanks Mr. Commissioner
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; April 22nd, 2021 at 10:56 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Lee, your point was well taken. Truly the two most powerful representatives of the citizens only real vote protection from fraud are walking hand in hand to extinguish that very thing from happening year after year throughout the county. An agreement reached many cycles ago. The only thing that they care about is national events which bring elbow rubbing with the "elite" power brokers.

The Conservative Party will soon vacuum up all the real Republicans and they will carry the fight to the Democrats. And Ralph can move his office into Zellners and try to explain to the rest of his cronies how "his own town" brought an end to his grimey way of doing business.

It may be the Conservatives of Lancaster can the water for Mr. Lorigo and rally around a new power center. If that happens Republicans can thank hometown boy Ralphy Mohr

A lot is going on behind closed doors that Ralph no longer can hear. Trust me readers, things are moving within the town of Lancaster politics. Lots of txt's, lots of "private conversations, lots of subtle probing questions to untrusted cohorts. It's funny to watch the pins and needles puncture the soles of their feet.

A lot of dreamers are fixating on the next seat of power they will hold if only the "big" plan would move a little quicker.

Too many people talk out loud when they should not. It's how I get 1/3 of the facts I present to you readers.

Stay awake Ronny, I walk among you every day
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Lots of txt's, lots of "private conversations, lots of subtle probing questions to untrusted cohorts.
    I wonder if some of those conversations may have included any possible Trustee Rudz comments regarding this news story?...

Surely, does it not seem logical,as one who has been endorsed for Town Council by the LANCASTER DEMOCRAT COMMITTEE, that Trustee Rudz must have some new "inside ball" perspective on that troubling news report, eh?

Also, readers, do you not wonder if Councilman Wozniak, who, in addition to his R and D endorsements, also holds the Left-wing Working Families Party line, had any comment on the Zellner matter?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 25th, 2021 at 07:43 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Lee, not to sound to conspiritorital, but where is the Buffalo News? They are just as much to blame for their lack lazy and one sided view of local government operations and that brings with it a green light to underhanded politics.

There are no more real reporters with a nose for a real story. But sooner or later someone will pick it up and run with it. There is just so much for an editor to write about.

Message to the Lancaster Bee......do you job and inform the local readers of the facts and your circulation will grow more than ever.

By the way readers, Golden Boy Amatura has been working everybody he can and calling in all the chips to get re-elected.
    From the looks of what Mr. Pilato"s private fund raiser did, I'd say Danny Boy is in for a fight. There were many young residents in attendance. The kind that will work to get out the vote this cycle. These are NEW voters with a purpose in mind. They are coming for your job Danny Boy.
    A sleeping monster has been awoken by the Boss, and it's one he never considered as a threat. Big surprises on the way folks. Ralph a train is rolling down the tracks headed straight for you. And from what I here there are Federal and State politicians watching all that goes on in Erie County. Especially the Sheriffs race. Watch out Zellner and Mohr, you guys may have already crossed a line you can't come back from..........

Just sayin'

Stay tuned
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Lee, not to sound to conspiritorital, but where is the Buffalo News? They are just as much to blame for their lack lazy and one sided view of local government operations and that brings with it a green light to underhanded politics.
    Hey Blunt and Lee,

I do not subscribe to the Buffalo News ever since they treated my shrubs as a newspaper box.

Does the paper have a dedicated reporter who covers Lancaster like in the past; those daring days of yesteryears, like 2015?

Readers, it's going to get interesting in the TOL politics real quick now. Bet all you Mohr cronies are going to get an ear full from Mr. BIg. I can hear the profanities already!!!

Ah this is just another surprise for King Mohr.

The party is growing day by day Ralphy Boy. All of your plants in the Conservative Party of Lancaster are well known and identified and will be constantly reminded of who they really are to the VOTERS.

And Ralph, just think what you've done. The message of your dirty deeds throughout the county are started to connect people with republicans and conservative histories. People who see the same things happening in their towns as is going on in Lancaster. They are making phone calls to one and other. Some odd bedfellows are starting to take hold throughout
    the county.

You ,Fatman, are bringing them together. The days of setting the table to your liking are slipping away. You have way more enemies than faux friends. They are revealing things that you really don't want published in the papers.

Rigging your own re-election year after year to keep your girlfriend in a job and your slaves loyal is going to be a lot more out in the open this time around in the TOL, to the VOTERS, not just the INSIDERS.

You have awakened the eyes and the ears of the TOL voters and the message they will hear is going to come from the Conservatives.

Thanks again Big Boy
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Hey Readers, here's a little tidbit of what I'm always writing about. The behind the scenes political incest that happens daily in Lancaster, both the VOL and the TOL, continues as Terry McCracken is a visitor to the Lancaster Republican Chairboy's house yesterday morning.

Gosh what do you think those two upstanding politicians had to say to one and other? Both are Fatman lackies, so you know it was nothing either of them thought up.So what do you suppose the King is cooking up?

Collusion of the most lowest kind. These people have no respect for the voters. They are the lowest of low.

I walk among you scrondels everyday. All you do eventually gets to me. And therefore: IT GETS TO THE VOTERS
    Get ready crooked officials, the spotlight is going shine brightly upon all of you

Many more surprises coming your way

Ted Morton's facebook post says it all. "The Majority Maker", as Nick Langworthy used to respectfully refer to him, has said what everybody locally and statewide knows. The leadership team of the Republican Party in Erie County is lacking in character and spine. This is why I have said the Conservatives are now in a great position to make them pay for it.

Thanks Fatman again. Nice calculation.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Gosh what do you think those two upstanding politicians had to say to one and other?
    Perhaps they are planning the landscape for a future "FOOL'S PARADISE"...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

Rudz openly admitting he never sought the Democratic Party endorsement he received, and later openly admitting he would be a ‘fool’ not to accept it, speaks to the sentiment of the colluded REPDEM alliance – their morals / values / integrity / ethos and self-interest agendas over that of community best interests.
    ...or maybe concentrating on a future election with only one choice?...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    To then hear the Republican Party Chair declare that he was not satisfied with some of the candidates endorsed, but that they could take the summer off in campaigning, and then in two years concentrate on the Supervisor race, WTF!

Lee, I respect your "from afar" point of view. As a blank, you can and always do state an honest representation of your clear assessment of all things political in Lancaster. As a long time contributor of factual knowledge for all, you are an irreplaceable fountain of history.

The current state of the majority leadership in the TOL is that of a King's court. It is that way because to many "nice" people are afraid to, or are compromised, to bring to the light of day upon those dirty officials.

For far to many years have the Giza Mafia run the village and the town of Lancaster. As in most small communities, the effects of long term families and friends sitting in powerful positions bring with it a sense of empowerment. The kind that is currently entrenched in the TOL. This is the time to bring the hammer down on that situation. It IS time for all good men to rise up and say ENOUGH. It will take every faction of change to make that happen over the next two cycles. I will not hold back anything I know to be true! I will put up the dirty stuff about these dirty RATS. The meeting between the two Chairman the other morning is not the first, or the last. Those two has conspired to take the vote away from the voters by using a "LOOPHOLE" in ethics. One that only a crud like Fatman could teach. I understand a real "in the trenches fight "is about to blow up within the ranks of the Faux Rep party.
    I kinda like the TWO PARTY system within the Faux Republican party. That should be interesting for the King Mohr. It seems as though either Ralph is working along with McCracken to help the Dems carry the majority, or Fatman and puppet chairboy Greg Smith have been completely out maneuvered by the slick McCracken.

My point Lee, is that knowing what I know "for sure", is enough for me to make the jump of conclusion that lands me on my assessment, and that is ....Collusion at the highest ranks IS going on!! Whistling past the graveyard wouldn't get it anymore. The public needs to be informed properly and asked to come out to fix it!!

I expect the Conservative Party is going to bring it.

If I speculate once in a while, its because I already know the facts. I post the TRUTH.

Readers stay tuned. Between Lee and Mark and myself, I can see an awful lot of facts most don't know.

If you notice Breezy and Gorja are taking their summer break, the same one that Chairboy Greg Smith and twin Terry McCracken want.

I will stay at it bringing you all that comes my way.

I walk among you everyday
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Personally appreciate and enjoy reading your posts - to quote Lee the majority of your observations/opinions are "Spot On" - most notably concerning the Giza Clan/Mafia analogy ! Thanks !

Lee, I respect your "from afar" point of view. As a blank, you can and always do state an honest representation of your clear assessment of all things political in Lancaster. As a long time contributor of factual knowledge for all, you are an irreplaceable fountain of history.

The current state of the majority leadership in the TOL is that of a King's court. It is that way because to many "nice" people are afraid to, or are compromised, to bring to the light of day upon those dirty officials.

For far to many years have the Giza Mafia run the village and the town of Lancaster. As in most small communities, the effects of long term families and friends sitting in powerful positions bring with it a sense of empowerment. The kind that is currently entrenched in the TOL. This is the time to bring the hammer down on that situation. It IS time for all good men to rise up and say ENOUGH. It will take every faction of change to make that happen over the next two cycles. I will not hold back anything I know to be true! I will put up the dirty stuff about these dirty RATS. The meeting between the two Chairman the other morning is not the first, or the last. Those two has conspired to take the vote away from the voters by using a "LOOPHOLE" in ethics. One that only a crud like Fatman could teach. I understand a real "in the trenches fight "is about to blow up within the ranks of the Faux Rep party.
    I kinda like the TWO PARTY system within the Faux Republican party. That should be interesting for the King Mohr. It seems as though either Ralph is working along with McCracken to help the Dems carry the majority, or Fatman and puppet chairboy Greg Smith have been completely out maneuvered by the slick McCracken.

My point Lee, is that knowing what I know "for sure", is enough for me to make the jump of conclusion that lands me on my assessment, and that is ....Collusion at the highest ranks IS going on!! Whistling past the graveyard wouldn't get it anymore. The public needs to be informed properly and asked to come out to fix it!!

I expect the Conservative Party is going to bring it.

If I speculate once in a while, its because I already know the facts. I post the TRUTH.

Readers stay tuned. Between Lee and Mark and myself, I can see an awful lot of facts most don't know.

If you notice Breezy and Gorja are taking their summer break, the same one that Chairboy Greg Smith and twin Terry McCracken want.

I will stay at it bringing you all that comes my way.

I walk among you everyday
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Within the Mohr controlled Rep members - this has happened many-many times.

Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec,
    "To then hear the Republican Party Chair declare that he was not satisfied with some of the candidates endorsed, but that they could take the summer off in campaigning, and then in two years concentrate on the Supervisor race, WTF!"

There have been elections where these same people campaign against Rep endorsed candidates. They would accept flyers and hand cards - then throw them in the trash. Until Mr.Mohr is disengaged from the Board of Elections and removed from any position of authority from the Party/Committee - the Reps will always be "also rans" who get lucky by accident once in a while. As one of the past Chairman used to say - Its a political Dog and Pony Show !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

4248;1979891]Within the Mohr controlled Rep members - this has happened many-many times.

Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec,
    "To then hear the Republican Party Chair declare that he was not satisfied with some of the candidates endorsed, but that they could take the summer off in campaigning, and then in two years concentrate on the Supervisor race, WTF!"

There have been elections where these same people campaign against Rep endorsed candidates. They would accept flyers and hand cards - then throw them in the trash. Until Mr.Mohr is disengaged from the Board of Elections and removed from any position of authority from the Party/Committee - the Reps will always be "also rans" who get lucky by accident once in a while. As one of the past Chairman used to say - Its a political Dog and Pony Show !
    The Town of Lancaster registered Democrats at one time had a commanding lead over registered Republicans – near 2-1. On 3-1-2021 voter registration was:

Democrat – 12,031
    Republicans – 10,584
    Blanks – 7,658
    Conservative – 1,422
    Other – 1,514
    Working Family – 198
    Total registered voters – 33,403

In the past 72 years, 18 administrations, the Republican Party has held board majority but once (1992-96). Only one Republican supervisor that I can recall in all that time. Less than a handful of councilmembers in the last twenty years. Republicans close to winning on several occasions but done in by Democrats gaining support by infiltrating into the minor parties and outright political machinations. Republican leadership? Woeful at best, even at cutting deals with the skilled / devious Lancaster Democratic political machine.

The Republican Party was no longer in a position of weakness, especially understanding the recently deposed Chair and party committee had the support of the Conservative Party. In the recent reorganization meeting, Mr. Mohr’s tools were summoned and not one previously considered candidate for endorsement (even two Republican Party incumbents) were selected for endorsement. Nor was one selected from the endorsed Conservative Party endorsed candidates.

Republican Party committee members, including the Mohr county patronage lackeys, even carried petitions for candidates challenging the endorsed Conservative Party primary candidates.

How low can you go in politics? The Lancaster REPDEMS have answered that question. I once heard the infamous Frank Max (Cheektowaga Democratic Chair) once publicly declare: “They may not be the best candidates, but they are our candidates and need our support.” Hello, REPDEMS!

Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread Information