Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    That's funny Breezy. There's a resident that speaks many times at town board meetings who speaks in circles too.
    But I suppose that can't be Frank Lee Blunt as that resident that speaks at the TB meetings is a grandfather to the
    young trustee candidate opposing the Integrity party.
    There is a Supervisor who is a resident who speaks in circles at Town Board meetings, does that help?

But surely he can't be Frank Blunt because has no influence in the Village of Lancaster elections, eh?

I just wonder if one of the personages writing under the Breezy screen name, which has been advocating for the Integrity Party candidates, is related to any town politicos or village candidates?

Ah, Breezy; it drops so must poop on this site, it can be likened to a Big Bird pooping on statues, eh?

Perhaps we can pull up two chairs, sit down together, and figure it out together?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 28th, 2021 at 06:26 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    There is a Supervisor who is a resident who speaks in circles at Town Board meetings, does that help?

But surely he can't be Frank Blunt because has no influence in the Village of Lancaster elections, eh?

I just wonder if one of the personages writing under the Breezy screen name, which has been advocating for the Integrity Party candidates, is related to any town politicos or village candidates?

Ah, Breezy; it drops so must poop on this site, it can be likened to a Big Bird pooping on statues, eh?

Perhaps we can pull up two chairs, sit down together, and figure it out together?
    As far as I know (which isn't much), speakup isn't Facebook, Breezy has free speech and so do you and the rest of us.
    What may be viewed as poop to some may be a sweet smelling eye opening rose to another.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    As far as I know (which isn't much), speakup isn't Facebook, Breezy has free speech and so do you and the rest of us.
    What may be viewed as poop to some may be a sweet smelling eye opening rose to another.
    To each his or her own Ms. Gorja.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Well,well,well readers, it's taken 11,700 hits on this thread to finally have the Cansdale Cabalists and Giza Mafia, and Ralph Mohr send their first batter to the plate to identify me. So it's you Gorja? The leadoff batter is usually a contact hitter, one who takes a good look at the pitches that are being delivered. Unless they really KNOW what the first pitch is , they generally pass. You should have done that. Nice swing and contact.......pop fly to the catcher!!!!! "YOU"RRRRRRRRE OUT! "

And the umpire yells out "Next batter up"

What took you guys so long to get this point? As Breezmouth likes to say HEE HEE HEE or something silly like that.

Some more deflection from the coming VOL and TOL issues. Have fun trying to hit against me.....I walk among you everyday
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    "Cancel Culture" ???????????????????????????

Here's some cancel culture:

Be gone from this site and from our beloved village and town!

I personally believe that you may be helped by reviewing the definition of rebuttal - https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...4dUDCAk&uact=5

Can't say I hate Trump at all, Lee!

Just saying.
    Seriously?

This is a forum for Lancaster taxpayers and residents to engage in conversation about Lancaster's political, social, economic and government issues.

When I enrolled in this forum, I did so with the understanding that certain rules would be observed. Those rules did not, and still do not, seem to allow "Trolling."

Yesterday, you admitted to being a "Troll" on post #366:

LOL I am just a troll when I see people being unfairly treated. No stake in the game at all.
    The comments to which you referred appeared on post #377, 11 posts after you proclaimed yourself a "TROLL."

Heck, everyone, even the people at Wikipedia, know what a TROLL is...

is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internet. This is typically done by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog), with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion. This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process.
    These are the rules of Speak Up which condition membership...

2. Offering your opinion on a given topic and debating is encouraged as long as it is done respectfully. If you disagree with a person's opinion, disagree and provide supporting reasons why you disagree. We want to encourage an environment where everyone can agree or disagree constructively and resourcefully.

3. Posts or threads containing language that includes personal attacks, racially or ethnically charged wording, insults, profanity, badgering of others is especially prohibited- this includes what is stated about our elected officials. Supporting information must follow 'wrongful' claims against politicians.

"Baiting" (making posts for the sole purpose of provoking conflict) is expressly forbidden as well. Posts, which are meant to be humorous, or are unrelated, must be very clear in their purpose/intent and placed on an appropriate forum board.
    Nah, you have been trying to "cancel" me:

is typically for the troll's amusement, or to achieve a specific result such as disrupting a rival's online activities or manipulating a political process.
    As you engage this site to troll against posters who you deem to "unjustly" post, a self-defined standard which is determined strictly by your own biased interpretation, I am inclined to defend against that trolling.

Ergo, by violating Speak Up rules, do you not risk "cancelling" yourself?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 1st, 2021 at 12:49 AM.

"hate speech" - Dude, ever take a gander at your posts ????????? Gee wiz my posts are down right mild compared to that. And the others, OH MY!

BILL CANSDALE - Never met!
    GREG SMITH - Never met!
    LYNNE RUDA - Never met!
    MAUTE - Never met!
    SWEENY - Never met!
    AMATURA - Never met!
    WOZNIAK - Never met!
    MOHR - Never met!
    JESSICA SMITH OVERHOLT - Never met!
    CINDY - Never met!

SOJKA, COLEMAN, DAWN, MAYOR, MAD MATT - Never met!

You give me far too much credit for any of the Lancaster politicians. LOL I am just a troll when I see people being unfairly treated. No stake in the game at all.

Ah, Breezy, you admitted so much in that post.

You admitted that you are a troll...

I am just a troll
    ...and, in as much every village and town resident of Lancaster has, valued or otherwise, a stake in this "game" which is Lancaster, you obviously admit that at least the Breezy actor who wrote this post is not a Lancaster resident...

No stake in the game at all.
    ...and that served to expose as a probable LIE resident in another comment which you made...

Mark Blazejewski decries that state of things in the Village, but, I hear the complete opposite - people like it here. If he has a problem, then get up off your lazy rump and work to make it better, and yes, even if that takes you, yourself, cleaning up the street near your home.
    ...because your use of the words "like it here" made clear in that post that you are Lancaster resident.

Which one is it Breezy, you are either a Village of Lancaster resident or not?

(BTW, does Lynne Ruda, Cindy Maciejewski, and Paul Maute support residents cleaning their own streets?

Do they support your comment which suggests that the VOL Department of Public Works somehow fails to fulfill its duties?

If Ruda, Maciejewski and Maute do support residents cleaning their own streets, are they not concerned about resident safety and Village of Lancaster liability?

Maybe all this talk about a VOL DPW consolidation with the Town High Department truly has some merit?)

That exposed lie was one of many that you have made on this forum.

But even more interesting, your mantra "Never met" which was applied to each and every personage is fascinating. That mantra does not exclude the probability that you dutifully serve the interests of many of those that you named in your post, by some form of direct contact, or through a third party.

Seems that your troll and duties on Speake Up are coordinated, and you the reliable 911 number for the Lancaster Political Swamp, eh?

A troll and a liar is not an asset to Speak Up.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 1st, 2021 at 10:28 AM.

WOW Breezehead, Mark is eating your lunch. Aren't you and Gorja gonna fight back? Looks like things are starting to pop in the VOL as the election nears. Signs of the candidates are up with more coming everyday. This doesn't seem to be the same old quiet VOL election routine. I'd say more voters will be hitting the polls than usual. That does not bode well for the Cabal. I can see a complete difference in the signage of opposing party's. I notice the NO INTEGRITY party doesn't even advertise the party name to any extent. In fact you can hardly read it, it's so small on their signs. I was led to believe by the invitation to their earliest meeting that this was the NEW party with NEW faces and a NEW way of doing things. Pretty sure the name they picked did not work out for them so well. Do you see any NO INTEGRITY party members out and about with their party banner broadcasting the NO INTEGRITY party proudly. Hardly a peep from them, except internally to one another,to the public about the NEW NO INTEGRITY group.

On the other hand, I see new comer TYLER SOJKA"S signage is fresh and bright. I can see them a mile away. They have a readable message that one can digest from a moving vehicle. Blue is a very hard color to pick up from afar. Red, on the other hand, the human eye see easily. Looks like just on simple decisions, the new comer got it right. OLD FACES lose their ability after awhile. NEW FACES bring the change in choices that are healthy for a vibrant community. I smell change in the air. Not staying connected with the voters because you really don't need most of them over the almost 30 years of rule will cost the OLD GUARD this cycle. The people are awake

Mayor Bill SCHROEDER has also put up his message with signage that is noticable.
    He will be re-elected because he knows how to talk to people, as opposed to LYNNE RUDA"S penchant for talking down to people

IT"S MARCH MADNESS!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; March 1st, 2021 at 12:44 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Do you see any NO INTEGRITY party members out and about with their party banner broadcasting the NO INTEGRITY party proudly.
    I certainly do not see them out in what was once termed the "Second Ward," you know the old Second Ward where Mayor Schroeder lives and from where hailed Mr. Sojka's family; and

Ya know, the place where live the hardworking blue collar residents, who are entirely devoted to the village and community that they love; and

Ya know, the place that some have so arrogantly labeled as "wrong side of the tracks?"

In fact, in reviewing the petitions filed by the Integrity Party candidates, I noticed that only a meager handful of the signatures appeared to be from residents of the old Second Ward.

Is the support of folks living in the old Second Ward of no consequence to the Integrity Party candidates?

Do the residents of the old Second Ward not count to the Integrity Party candidates?

Are the opinions and concerns of the residents of the old Second Ward somehow unworthy of the consideration of the Integrity Party candidates?

News Bulletin for the Integrity Party candidates: The people that live in the old Second Ward have concerns and opinions; pay taxes, raise their families, and hold long memories.

The residents of the old Second Ward just may, en masse cast their votes for those candidates who come from their own ranks, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 1st, 2021 at 02:16 PM.

Readers and may I add now, VOTERS of the VOL and TOL, things are starting to pop in both municipalities. Election time can be a same as usual time or it can be a time of revelizations and issue driven results.

I see the later happening in both of these places. Democrats seem to be laughing in the faces of the VOTERS after their steathful coup of the Republican Party. They are not under cover anymore though, I walk among them everyday. I feel the rumble in the ground of a coming earth shaker to their ranks and operational procedures.

Soon the Democrats of the TOL will come out supporting the ENTIRE Republican line. Wow What a united township voters! Why even come out to vote at all? Are you getting the drift VOTERS???????

The Ralph Mohr drones have stolen your elective choice of REPRESENTATION!!!!!!

Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; March 1st, 2021 at 02:32 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

From the Urban Dictionary

Good Troll - A good troll is one who trolls trollers. Basically, when a troll trolls, another troll defends the one who was being trolled in the first place. A good troll purposely starts arguments with bad trolls. You will notice that a lot of history on that Good Troll's computer is arguments defending someone.

Mark you are a Bad Troll.

Heck, you do realize that even powerful people can be unfairly maligned by you ???? Don't you ???? That's all you do on here.

Here's the rule you mention that could be pressed into action by you against Frank Lee Blunt as well as Lee Chowaniec: "this includes what is stated about our elected officials. Supporting information must follow 'wrongful' claims against politicians.". Yikes! That would be a lot of entries. Get going Mark!!!!! LOL

Mark, you broke every rule on there (at least the ones you list), Ha, since you write about so many post numbers, maybe check this one and see if it comports with the rules you cite: #338, eh!

From the Urban Dictionary

Good Troll - A good troll is one who trolls trollers. Basically, when a troll trolls, another troll defends the one who was being trolled in the first place. A good troll purposely starts arguments with bad trolls. You will notice that a lot of history on that Good Troll's computer is arguments defending someone.

Mark you are a Bad Troll.

Heck, you do realize that even powerful people can be unfairly maligned by you ???? Don't you ???? That's all you do on here.

Here's the rule you mention that could be pressed into action by you against Frank Lee Blunt as well as Lee Chowaniec: "this includes what is stated about our elected officials. Supporting information must follow 'wrongful' claims against politicians.". Yikes! That would be a lot of entries. Get going Mark!!!!! LOL

Mark, you broke every rule on there (at least the ones you list), Ha, since you write about so many post numbers, maybe check this one and see if it comports with the rules you cite: #338, eh!

I am just a troll...
    You Own It Breezy.

Breezless, you at all ready to comment on the weird situation of the TOL Democrats' indorsement of the entire Ralph Mohr Republican Slate ?
    Frank Lee Speaking....

IT"S MARCH MADNESS!!!!!!!!
    Are you sure you don't mean it's Mark Madness ???

LOL just kidding pal!

Of course some recent posts seem a bit loony toons I have to say!

Seriously, Frank Lee Blunt, you moan and groan, you claim victory when the race has just begun, you attack you opponents for having support of politicians yet politicians are supporting the candidacies that you promote, you whine on incessantly clamoring for change yet support a life-long politician for the top of the ticket. Heck, you can't even spell 'newcomer,' must not know the difference between 'revelation' and 'revitalization,' and some of your sentences don't make any sense at all.

You're become very hard to follow, Frank Lee Blunt. You sound discombobulated, unhinged, and obsessive. You started out devilishly diabolical (in a good way), even fun to read - but as time went on it became very clear that what you write are things that everyone already knew. So at this point either you don't know what to write, or you are stuck with a lot of time left and are too hurried to write anything, and it all comes out sounding slightly bizarre. Today's posts are pretty nuts you have to at least admit that.

Seems like you lost a lot of steam with all the party turmoil of late.

You being on the losing side, I mean.

It happens.

You Own It Breezy.
    And I LOVE it.

Like I said, the only reason I am on this thread is because of the unfair treatment of an honest, decent woman who is being maligned by Frank Lee Blunt and you.

Breezless, you at all ready to comment on the weird situation of the TOL Democrats' indorsement of the entire Ralph Mohr Republican Slate ?
    *Endorsement

Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread Information