Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Readers, your town of Lancaster has been completely stolen from you. You are no longer involved in the direction or future of your municipality. Your representatives will be picked by well connected persons who serve a corrupted BOE Chairman. His power games for the last 4 decades have cost you your voice. The man put in charge of over seeing the honest outcomes of elections is the very person who manipulated your protections away.

Ralph Mohr is an ego maniac with no regard for any voters, even his hometown citizens get the taste of his backhand. Soon the only alternative to getting back your control will be a massive campaign for WRITE-IN candidates. When that happens, grass root citizens will rip their voting rights back out of the hands of corrupted party bosses and their drones.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Ha Ha Ha LOL LOL LOL Ha Ha Ha - if true nice to see the Lanc Speakup MOB bite the dust AGAIN!!!

LOL

Breezy, your response is really a hoot only if you are a troll, such as you admit, who values meaningless political maneuverings over precious human lives. My opinion is not at all a criticism directed in any way at the endorsed candidate; it is solely my assessment of your warp values.

Perhaps Shannon Windsor would agree:

Shannon Winsor admits she hit rock bottom when she was arrested for shoplifting to support her heroin addiction. She says Lancaster Drug Court set her straight.

"My parents can only do so much. Judge Cervi can do anything and can send me to jail. It's a lot scarier," said Winsor.

And he did send her to jail when she didn't obey his rules. She detoxed in jail and was sent to Renaissance Campus for treatment. Now she's almost one year sober and will soon be graduating from drug court.

"I thought I was going to die an active addiction and I don't have to now. So it's amazing to see how far I've come in the past year," said Winsor.

She is a shining example for other addicts and their families, that there is help, and there is hope.
    Reference: https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/lo...y/71-436016550

In your own words, my overall assessment of your comments:

But you are an upstanding member of the community.

And you tell people how to run their community.

Hmmmmm.
    So much for your righteous virtues Breezy. But then again your self description:

I am just a troll when I see people being unfairly treated.
    Was Shannon Windsor treated unfairly, or was Cervi instrumental in saving her life?

When it comes to the Lancaster community, you claim to have...

No stake in the game at all.
    ...but young people such as Ms. Windsor have at great deal at stake.

But, you really don't care who serves as a Town Justice as long as they are politically acceptable to you, eh?

Be gone from this site and from our beloved village and town!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 27th, 2021 at 07:50 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Just to assure you that I never mislead nor lie on any forum...

Attachment 19519

Now you know for sure.

He said that today the FBI would be at his door.

And he's from Niagara County !!!!!

YIKES
    I know nothing "for sure" about this attachment.

Am I to understand that the attachment under post #368 is a cropped version of your entire attachment on post #354 which is entirely unintelligible, and perhaps it was deliberately posted that way?

Why is that entire attachment on post #354 unintelligible, yet what may be a cropped version of the attachment on post #354 under post #368 is very readable? It only shows the comments of two posters, and nothing else.

Ergo, if in fact the attachment that you present under post #368 is a cropped version of the attachment on post #354, it stands to reason that you have the ability to post a very readable version of the entire post which appears on post #354, eh?

Be transparent Breezy, and post a readable version of the entire attachment on post #354. That may give the reader an opportunity to view the date, the substance of the post and further verifying information, or is the attachments on posts #354 and #368 just another one of your cut and paste forgeries?[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 28th, 2021 at 09:42 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Shortstuff I'll answer that....It's Judge Cervi, War Veteran, and incumbent was just shown the door by the Ralph Mohr run Lancaster Republican Committee. Anthony Morecki was installed in his place on the ballot, along with Golden Boy Amatura. The purge is on
    That is sad, he has done a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Be gone from this site and from our beloved village and town!
    Sounds like Cancel Culture 101

Lee ?????

Mark, I think the Good Judge could continue to assist people like Ms. Windsor, and help in many other ways like other former judges have.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Readers, your town of Lancaster has been completely stolen from you. You are no longer involved in the direction or future of your municipality. Your representatives will be picked by well connected persons who serve a corrupted BOE Chairman. His power games for the last 4 decades have cost you your voice. The man put in charge of over seeing the honest outcomes of elections is the very person who manipulated your protections away.

Ralph Mohr is an ego maniac with no regard for any voters, even his hometown citizens get the taste of his backhand. Soon the only alternative to getting back your control will be a massive campaign for WRITE-IN candidates. When that happens, grass root citizens will rip their voting rights back out of the hands of corrupted party bosses and their drones.
    Looks like your momentum has gone bust from the higher ups Frank Lee Blunt.

But -

Why is it that when the GOP endorsed a well-regarded town clerk the endorsement is greeted with rose petals and excessive praise, yet, when the same happens for a well-regarded highway superintendent the gadflies go nuts ??? Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy;
    Why is it that when the GOP endorsed a well-regarded town clerk the endorsement is greeted with rose petals and excessive praise, yet, when the same happens for a well-regarded highway superintendent the gadflies go nuts ??? Go figure.
    Here troll, figure this:

At least Diane Terranova was and remains a loyal Democrat and never repeatedly changed like a chameleon.

Strong personal conviction, consistency, steadiness, and a sincere philosophy count to most decent people, but you wouldn't understand, eh Numbnut?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 28th, 2021 at 02:08 PM.

Well Breezy as usual, you know nothing about what the "higher ups" are doing. I do. Stayed tuned silly.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Lee ?????

Mark, I think the Good Judge could continue to assist people like Ms. Windsor, and help in many other ways like other former judges have.

I am confident that he will, but that does not explain your disgusting laughing, just to get your political "pleasure," does it?

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    I know nothing "for sure" about this attachment.

Am I to understand that the attachment under post #368 is a cropped version of your entire attachment on post #354 which is entirely unintelligible, and perhaps it was deliberately posted that way?

Why is that entire attachment on post #354 unintelligible, yet what may be a cropped version of the attachment on post #354 under post #368 is very readable? It only shows the comments of two posters, and nothing else.

Ergo, if in fact the attachment that you present under post #368 is a cropped version of the attachment on post #354, it stands to reason that you have the ability to post a very readable version of the entire post which appears on post #354, eh?

Be transparent Breezy, and post a readable version of the entire attachment on post #354. That may give the reader an opportunity to view the date, the substance of the post and further verifying information, or is the attachments on posts #354 and #368 just another one of your cut and paste forgeries?
    Tick, tick, tick...
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 28th, 2021 at 03:46 PM.

Looks like your momentum has gone bust from the higher ups Frank Lee Blunt.

Tick, tick, tick...

Lee ?????

Canceling indeed, but no more so than in context than eliminating an opponent in a debate.

Cancel culture is an entirely different concept; one that is taking place in the country and refers to cancelling history, free speech, and stifling opposition opinion – one you seem to hold is nonexistent.

Apples to oranges, IMHO! But, you know that, Mr. or Ms. Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Canceling indeed, but no more so than in context than eliminating an opponent in a debate.

Cancel culture is an entirely different concept; one that is taking place in the country and refers to cancelling history, free speech, and stifling opposition opinion – one you seem to hold is nonexistent.

Apples to oranges, IMHO! But, you know that, Mr. or Ms. Troll.
    So, you're twisting yourself into a pretzel with this one.

Come on, Lee Chowaniec, I guess you didn't listen to the entire segment from Bill Maher, that you misused yesterday. He did say: "Cancel culture is coming to a neighborhood near you" with attacks on "free speech, and stifling opposition opinion" as you state, but with which you do not afford me the same Right as anyone else on here. Typical.

You must feel a bit of guilt when I offer a 'rebuttal' to your commentary, resulting in your ridiculous cancel culture charge, when the original statement you made was outlandish and at times poisonous - but what clearly have been in need of rebuttal.

I always encourage you to post whatever it is you feel like writing.

Tick, tick, tick...
    I asked you to post a complete, clear and readable copy of the attachment you attached on post #368 and you are not doing it.

More cut and paste forgeries, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 28th, 2021 at 05:12 PM.

Originally posted by Breezy:
    Frank, you are a broken record, you do not reflect reality, you say the same things over and over and SOMEHOW, all this is supposed to reflect badly on the candidates that you oppose. Can't see that happening. Just saying.
    That's funny Breezy. There's a resident that speaks many times at town board meetings who speaks in circles too.
    But I suppose that can't be Frank Lee Blunt as that resident that speaks at the TB meetings is a grandfather to the
    young trustee candidate opposing the Integrity party.

Georgia L Schlager

Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread Information