Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Breezearth, here's a little something that can address the subject of the Environment and Integrity for you. I can drop some bomb shells too.

"Hey Breezblaster, you think the Snake was thinking about the Precious Environment when he ordered a couple of employees to dump excess chemicals down the storm drain near the broadway bridge in the VOL and into Cayuga Creek? Or maybe you're not aware of that little deal to buy more chemicals from his old sales buddy from NYSE&G and dump the left over chemicals into the creek. I know about it, and the people that did it know about it and remember it and wrote it down for posterity , and quite frankly (lol), I might be a little worried about the DEC's interest in that little escapade if I were the Snake. You Bill you have stepped on an awful lot of toes over the years. It could come back to bite you hard. It would be an losey way to say goodbye under investigation wouldn't it?"

I walk among you everyday ,,,,,,,GIZA, CANSDALE, RUFFINO,MOHR,..................GOLDEN BOY...........Stay Tuned
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    It's to late Gorja and Breezy, maybe you two detectives of the political scene should've paid closer attention months ago. ... They will be concentrating on those doopy Round-abouts for the next ten days. All you can do now is watch it all slip away, deservedly so. When you try to ram your pet projects down the throats of the villagers and they find out you end up paying a price.
    Like I said, I have no stake in the game.

I am only on this thread because Blazejewski unfairly is attacking someone with distortion, outright lies, and his staple buffoonery.

Just a Good Troll rebutting several Very Bad Trolls, which include you Frank Lee Blunt!

But you are a hypocrite too Frank Lee Blunt. Like Blazejewski attacking Lynne Ruda for caring about the environment on one thread, then Blazejewski promotes another candidate for another office on another thread, when that candidate states his care about the environment. You, Frank Lee Blunt, do the same thing about the roundabouts. From what I've seen that's how Mayor Schroeder is, too. On one hand he's for the roundabouts, then when someone complains he's against roundabouts - probably just stated to that person, but when someone likes the roundabouts I understand that he says that he is for them.

Two peas in a pod I guess Blazejewski and Schroeder.

When your pals focus on the roundabouts make sure they tell the truth:

FROM SPECTRUM NEWS https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/bu...leasant-avenue

Lancaster Moving Forward with Roundabouts on Pleasant Avenue

Some are not happy with the proposal.

“Plenty of communities have these,” said Lancaster Mayor Bill Schroeder. “They do work, they've been proven to work. They're in other parts of the country, in other countries, so they do work. It's just a matter of learning how to use them, use them safely, use them properly, and things will just move right along.”

FROM 2WGRZ https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/lo...1-7f14b7161b85

Village of Lancaster to see two new traffic circles

A mixed-use development is expected to increase traffic in the village. Two roundabouts are coming to help alleviate traffic issues.

And what does the mayor say about the proposal: "Some exciting things are really happening here in the Village of Lancaster," said Village of Lancaster Mayor William Schroeder.

Frank you offer so much in allegations yet no proof ever!

You also offer so many predictions, day in and day out, that by definition are simply not provable at this time.

Try again!

Frank you also sound grievance-driven and bitter.

Have you been scorned by the people you attack ???

Just wondering.

Don't worry one bit Frank Lee Blunt because Lynne will do a wonderful job as mayor!

The more research I do on the roundabout the more I see the name Mayor Williams C. Schroeder!

Very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    The more research I do on the roundabout the more I see the name Mayor Williams C. Schroeder!

Very interesting.

Very interesting.
    You need to stop reading your own venomous posts, Numbnut!
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Well then Breezless, why does RUDA keep jumping for the mike to claim the round-abouts project for herself? Maybe you be giving her advice instead of me. You must have some great ability to get the voters of the VOL personal opinion on things uh? Where would you find those facts that support your claim of them being in favor of the Ruda/Maute Round-abouts? Do you see any signs stating support for them? All I see in the village business district are signs denouncing the CIRCUS CIRCLES.

Who did you get that inside info from, Jim Allen, Lynne Ruda, Bill ?

For someone who "just doesn't care" you sure got on here pretty fast.

The RUDA/MAUTE Round-Abouts are going to sink their ship. Try as you will Breezy, you're to late, just like the NO INTEGRITY party is to late to get to the very people they need to elect them.

Being put into office over and over again for years without being opposed has made the Cansdale Cabal lazy and dependant on fear and promises to hold power.

The bell WILL toll March 16th. And you can't stop it Breezloser
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Cool Breezy can't stop lying/misinforming

This line alone should disqualify you for total lack of truth -
    [QUOTE=Breezy;1967334]Like I said, I have no stake in the game.(end quote)

Your life is ruled by the "game" - your family lives with and for the party "game" - you would not have anything if not for the "game" - as you call it !

If its true you have "no skin in the game" why are so many of your past and present family members in the game - benefit personally from the "game" and receive favors based on the favors the party players of the "game" owes you and yours ?

You've proven to be a arrogant - self aggrandizing - person who believes everyone who reads your distortions are dumb enough to believe your just here to set others straight.

Without the political protections - favors - nepotism and patronage your family used you'd be just another blotter topic. You know like the ones your friends have helped created for others -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I am only on this thread because Blazejewski unfairly is attacking someone with distortion, outright lies, and his staple buffoonery.
    "Outright lies," what outright lies?

Breezy, you are a self-admitted TROLL, and I don't see the adjective "Good" to modify your first TROLL admission, eh?

YOU OWN THIS:

LOL I am just a troll when I see people being unfairly treated. No stake in the game at all.

Your arrogant contempt for the readers of this forum is outrageous, and your exposed lies and forgeries are disgraceful!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 7th, 2021 at 12:30 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Like Blazejewski attacking Lynne Ruda for caring about the environment on one thread, then Blazejewski promotes another candidate for another office on another thread, when that candidate states his care about the environment.

One of the problems with a TROLL, such as yourself, is that they tend to lie.

To wit, I never wrote that the environment was not an important issue. I do have a problem with your candidate Ruda's "FIRST" prioritization of that important long-range, in the crisis-plagued, Covid-era...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

Given the negative impact that Covid restrictions have had, and continue to have, on small businesses and daily life in Lancaster, does not this priority, ascribed to Trustee Ruda in the January 14, 2021 Lancaster Sun, seem perplexing?...
    Click On Attachment:

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    It is my understanding that Covid is a life-threating health issue which has severely impacted our economy, disrupted our lives, and have left many people and small businesses financially ruined.

There are many important long-term issues in need of attention, but is not Covid an existing calamity; an urgent crisis deserving of top prioritization?

After all, were not Lancaster residents "Paused," perhaps sanctioned, punished, and lockdowned?

Were not Lancaster residents deprived of normal family functions including weddings, visitations, graduations, and funerals?

Were not Lancaster residents forced to delay medical attention?

Was not educational instruction interrupted?

Were not Lancaster residents forced to endure limitations on worship?

In fact, were not Lancaster residents previously told that leaving one's home to purchase a loaf of bread was not "essential?"

Have not small business been severely impacted by mandated Covid restrictions?

If "Yes" answers the foregoing questions, should not a serious, sensitive, and qualified candidate for Mayor understand the simple distinction between an important long-range issue, and issues arising out of a present crisis, which deserve immediate attention?

Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 7th, 2021 at 12:25 AM.

Nah, I think that you are on this thread because you seem to function as the mouthpiece for the Democrat Party since 2013, and that was two years before my Speak Up membership.

--------

What you call "discredited" I have to call "earning a merit badge!"

HaHa!

Lee has been attacking Dems for decades, and the others, too. So, when someone finally stands up to them (yes, since Aug. 2013 for me), and in their own language, the whining comes out.
    Working toward another MERIT BADGE, Troll?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 7th, 2021 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frank lee blunt View Post
    breezearth, here's a little something that can address the subject of the environment and integrity for you. I can drop some bomb shells too.

"hey breezblaster, you think the snake was thinking about the precious environment when he ordered a couple of employees to dump excess chemicals down the storm drain near the broadway bridge in the vol and into cayuga creek? Or maybe you're not aware of that little deal to buy more chemicals from his old sales buddy from nyse&g and dump the left over chemicals into the creek. I know about it, and the people that did it know about it and remember it and wrote it down for posterity , and quite frankly (lol), i might be a little worried about the dec's interest in that little escapade if i were the snake. You bill you have stepped on an awful lot of toes over the years. It could come back to bite you hard. It would be an losey way to say goodbye under investigation wouldn't it?"

i walk among you everyday ,,,,,,,giza, cansdale, ruffino,mohr,..................golden boy...........stay tuned
    w o w ! ! !
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 7th, 2021 at 12:47 AM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Are any of these people part of the ecdems.com in general?

Just a Good Troll rebutting several Very Bad Trolls, which include you Frank Lee Blunt!

But you are a hypocrite too Frank Lee Blunt. Like Blazejewski attacking Lynne Ruda for caring about the environment on one thread, then Blazejewski promotes another candidate for another office on another thread, when that candidate states his care about the environment. You, Frank Lee Blunt, do the same thing about the roundabouts. From what I've seen that's how Mayor Schroeder is, too. On one hand he's for the roundabouts, then when someone complains he's against roundabouts - probably just stated to that person, but when someone likes the roundabouts I understand that he says that he is for them.

Two peas in a pod I guess Blazejewski and Schroeder.

There's more proof here in just one post, offered by just doing a simple Google search, linking the mayor to the roundabouts than ANYTHING the wackos posts against their opponents.

And that's not even an attack on the mayor as the roundabout can't possibly drive the vote one way or the other. Implying so by Frank Lee Blunt is merely a smokescreen because he has nothing else to office.

First he attacks Lynne Ruda because she is a standout educators with national recognition, then he implies all sorts of political people are supporting her candidacy (gosh who wouldn't), then the clown Blunt writes that there are improprieties with the village development entity even though the Buffalo News writes glowingly about the project promoted by the development corp., then comes the "purges" crap in a way to use scare tactics when nothing of the sort has been mentioned anywhere, now he digs even deeper into the outhouse with his latest charges which if true would implicate his highway barn pals in a crime (no proof offered there, too, folks).

Frank Lee Blunt, Mr. Blazejewski, and some of the others post rumor, unproven charges, wild speculation, and even outlandish predictions that aim to hurt their opponents. And without one shred of evidence whatsoever.

And you all have the unmitigated audacity to actually accuse me of lying ?????

Come on now where is the proof ?????

You're all sore because you really have nothing but BS to offer here.

Clown Car Blazejewski even went so low as to state publicly that Frank Lee Blunt was a person's real name

People are coming back here, for sure, but only to laugh at the clowns Blunt and Blazejewski !!!!

It's as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    For someone who "just doesn't care" you sure got on here pretty fast.
    Oh I care, pal!

No doubt about that at all.

But, it's fun shutting down Bad Trolls like yourself and the others. I relish standing up for people I have never met, and probably will never meet.

When the disgraced former Lancaster Town Councilman ripped apart the former town supervisor when she was running I loved putting this bum in his place - heck, I never even met the woman. Same for Blazejewski in that campaign! Then there are the "cancel culture" hypocrites who also need to be rebutted. Just "speaking up" even though some on here believe this is their place to attack powerful people, but powerful people can be unfairly attacked, as we can see here. Just a hobby for me, Frank, and helps with my writing, as well.

I guess I am just a Good Troll who enjoys sticking up for people who are unfairly attacked by Bad Trolls.

That's one of the reasons I joined here in the first place.

Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread Information