Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Mark, a reminder, Breezless is a conglomerate of authors, whether one pair of hand types or others actually join in. It is always the same, trouble with to pertenate of a question? Tag out and send your "second " into the ring to deflect till the Breezless Corp can try the next Pony Show on us all. The wind seems to be slacking in their sails! Maybe that ship of fools should get off the high seas for a bit.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Mark, a reminder, Breezless is a conglomerate of authors, whether one pair of hand types or others actually join in. It is always the same, trouble with to pertenate of a question? Tag out and send your "second " into the ring to deflect till the Breezless Corp can try the next Pony Show on us all. The wind seems to be slacking in their sails! Maybe that ship of fools should get off the high seas for a bit.
    Spot on Blunt.

The more the screen name belches, the more it gets caught in its own web of inconsistencies and lies.

It discredits itself.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Originally posted by Lanc:
    Schroeder a so called lifetime politician has caused many of the issues. What has he really done with the street to nowhere. Again another half assed “Look at what i did” Job.
    So true, Lanc. 12 years as a trustee and the last 4 years as a mayor and it was Ruda's vision and hard work seeking grants that got everything going on that "road to nowhere"

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    So true, Lanc. 12 years as a trustee and the last 4 years as a mayor and it was Ruda's vision and hard work seeking grants that got everything going on that "road to nowhere"
    Did Ruda have any visions concerning Trustee Dawn Robinson, who, if your comment is true, must have been in some sort of Fourth Dimension for some years, eh?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Gorja, thanks for making my point throughout this thread. Soon Lynne Ruda will be aware that she WILL get all the publicity and credit she so richly deserves. The VOL is about to be dressed up I understand , with enough information about the NO INTEGRITY party and the PART TIME candidate to place the blame squarely on their shoulders. You can join in and help. Thanks
    Frank Lee Speaking....

I understand this to be the financial disclosure document filed by the Integrity Party.

Curious to know why the Affirmation is not signed?

Attached Images Attached Images

Readers, Rave revues are pouring in on the Opening Night production of Ralph Mohr's "To Kill the Mocking Member" A star studded cast lead by mega media personality Greg Smith had the attending crowd spellbound. Supporting actors from the Bill Cansdale Rat Pack and the Giza Mafia gave wonderful performances. But probably the most intriguing scene was of the long temputious affair between Bill Cansdale and Danny Amatura. So real you may have thought they were not acting. But leading star Greg Smith, under great direction from Producer/director Ralph Mohr, continues through out the play to bring the cameras back to his glowing face. Kudos to Ralph for his Hitchcock like ability to produce such a masterpiece. the Republican Party of Lancaster has had a successful castration. Your party is done, And Ralph will get an Oscar at the awards show the Democrats will throw for him.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers, Rave revues are pouring in on the Opening Night production of Ralph Mohr's "To Kill the Mocking Member" A star studded cast lead by mega media personality Greg Smith had the attending crowd spellbound. Supporting actors from the Bill Cansdale Rat Pack and the Giza Mafia gave wonderful performances. But probably the most intriguing scene was of the long temputious affair between Bill Cansdale and Danny Amatura. So real you may have thought they were not acting. But leading star Greg Smith, under great direction from Producer/director Ralph Mohr, continues through out the play to bring the cameras back to his glowing face. Kudos to Ralph for his Hitchcock like ability to produce such a masterpiece. the Republican Party of Lancaster has had a successful castration. Your party is done, And Ralph will get an Oscar at the awards show the Democrats will throw for him.
    Now, in the winter of its discontent, I am sure the Cabal is well-pleased with your words Gloucester; a review worthy of the most insightful critic of Shakespearean drama. I now wonder if it will play in the Theater In The Roundabout?

BTW Blunt, any word on the identities of the supporting cast?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 24th, 2021 at 03:23 PM.

Mark, same old names at the play. One of the main actors actually became The Usher at times, Bill Cansdale's role, in this wonderful play about removing the Spine of the Republican electorate and the delicate replacement of Greg Smith as the new conscience of that same body. To Kill a Mocking Member is a study in human weaknesses,and the fear that surrounds it. It is the story of to loud of a voice from the plebes led by Mocking Member. It is a wild entertaining voyage through the mind of Ralph and Bill and Greg and no shows from the past, returning like vampires after their life blood of taxpayer dollars. I know some at the play wondered out loud about that hot hot love scene between Cansdale and Amatura. Was that the beginning of sharing employees and facilities between the TOL and the VOL for the budgets' benefit. So many open ended questions after that first performance. I can not wait for the follow up episode.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

readers, A quick update on those silly Ruda Round-abouts supported by the Cansdale Cabal. Private business owners have hired lawyers to shut that boondoogle down. Lynne Ruda has opened the door for a federal injunction to be declared against any further construction. This is what you get when you push your own ideas on the citizens without their complete support. Lynne Ruda you have put the VOL in a very poor position. Enough NO INTEGRITY party baloney. Time to look at everything because it wasn't looked at through qualified eyes who represent the VOL's best interest. NO MORE RUDA, NO MORE INTEGRITY PART, NO MORE PROBLEMS !!!!!!!!!!
    Frank Lee Speaking....

In the event of litigation, I wonder if this published comment, when taken in its entire context, will prove to be problematic for those who, IMHO, rammed through the roundabouts?:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 24th, 2021 at 08:19 PM.

Private business owners have hired lawyers to shut that boondoogle down.
    Given my previous knowledge base, I am not surprised at this news. Recently, several patrons of more than one of the businesses suggested to me that they are aware of concerns that merchants have expressed regarding the project.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 24th, 2021 at 10:21 PM.

It is true Mark, and it only makes sense. When Business Owners are bullied and given choices that are of no benefit to themselves, they are forced to take actions that may actually hurt the tax payers more in time and money. When you push through rash ideas that fit your fancy without thinking about what the worst outcome will be, you have failed to protect the citizens. I expect this to be a huge election issue with a large turn out of angry voters. The people are not happy being locked up for months, kids not really in school, they are ready to take on the Ruda Round -about problem and the NO INTEGRITY PARTY members,
    Frank Lee Speaking....

It is true Mark, and it only makes sense. When Business Owners are bullied and given choices that are of no benefit to themselves, they are forced to take actions that may actually hurt the tax payers more in time and money. When you push through rash ideas that fit your fancy without thinking about what the worst outcome will be, you have failed to protect the citizens.
    Hey Blunt,

Just my opinion, but while the worst case scenarios most probably were not seriously considered, there may have been significant political machinations applied to force the desired product. In that regard, that rather suspicious "poll" comes into my mind.

Not to change the subject Mark, but let me jump to another issue. Breezy have you gone on vacation again on the Cabal and Mafia in the TOL and VOL? From the very beginnings of this thread I have described to a tee what has been going on down at the VOL department of public works bldg. The Cabal is REAL. Ask the employees as they have been dragged to far into the politics of an election. Greg Smith is the new connection between the Cansdale Cabal and the Giza Mafia. Check out the who's who list of participants between the Town Faux Republicans and the NO INTEGRITY party and the Town Democrat Party. VOL NO INTEGRITY party insiders.....Greg Smith,Bill Cansdale, Ron Giza. Town Faux Republicans........Greg Smith,Bill Cansdale,Ralph Mohr..........TOL Democrat Party........Ron Giza,Dan Amatura( rookie conservative party member)

My point is that the infiltration between the TOL and the VOL is obvious. This does not include the backroom meetings that have already occurred between Ron Ruffino and the leaders of the NO INTEGRITY party. Also the last minute change of party affiliation by Town Dem Chairman Terry McCracken's wife to the Conservative party.

You workers at both places better get ready for changes if Ruda and NO INTEGRITY party candidates get elected in the VOL. If they take full control expect the pressure to build for a conglomeration between the TOL and the VOL.

So any mention of the Sojka Team is good, as it appears they are up against a well entrenched political Cabal which has it's fingers in every local Party. The Sojka Team represents a major threat to the "OLD WAY" of doing business. The voters are ready for CHANGE. It's coming
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 21 of 53 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread Information