Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Indeed Brother Lee,indeed. And that is of course it, DEEDS, dirty deeds done by dirty politicians. On both sides of the aisle. Flooding a smaller organization with your own votes is NOT a masterful stroke of genius. It is the first thing a crooked person would do. It's how the Fatman has kept himself at the trough for so very long, that and outright buying people's loyalty.

If the Conservatives carry your information to the voters this cycle, it's curtains for the Pirate Ship of Fools. I see dark clouds coming over the horizon for the REPDEMS.

Paul Rudz, you still in for it? You're not going to be able to hide so well in a little while. Your absence around the VOL is starting to be noticed and recorded. You are building quite a flimsy resume to sell to the voters. Trust me, you are the first target that will up.

Stay tuned Readers. I walk among them and you everyday. Peace out
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post

Paul Rudz, you still in for it? You're not going to be able to hide so well in a little while. Your absence around the VOL is starting to be noticed and recorded. You are building quite a flimsy resume to sell to the voters. Trust me, you are the first target that will up.
    Do you mean the Trustee Rudz who holds an unremarkable record of performance during his only two years as VOL Trustee?

Do you mean the Village of Lancaster Trustee Paul Rudz, who has not yet completed his first term of office; and

The Trustee Rudz who voted to increase a Village of Lancaster fee from $10 to a whopping $50; and

The Trustee Rudz who in embracing the Democrat endorsement, made clear that he is willing to accept the Left-wing Democrat endorsement because it may benefit him personally?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Yes I do mean that Paul Rudz. The same Paul Rudz that will be replaced by another Independent candidate for Trustee who will have a big advantage in steering the VOL in the right direction. Thank you Mr. Rudz. You have just given up a seat where you would have actually had an impact. Now you are just someone's plaything.

If another free from the collar of Cansdale candidate shows up next election cycle in the VOL, the power of the majority will be controlled through the Independents on the board.

Bill Cansdale give yourself a pat on the back. You are going to make it way easier in the VOL for change to take you out of the conversation,more so than the Fatman in the TOL

You two guys are in the same boat. Conservatives are no longer in your corner and in the TOL , independent candidates will be your undoing in the VOL. It's all slipping away for you long time crooks. Taking the TOL and VOL for a ride of lies and political patronage is about at its end.

The voters are going to be in on it. NO MORE hiding behind 4th of July parades, waving to all like you even care! You are all see through now and soon to be highlighted all over the TOL. Hope you like your name and picture in lights. PR is a really great tool when used properly. Get ready to be the Stars you think you are. The entire Crew will get their fair share of public advertisement .

Stay tuned
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Yes I do mean that Paul Rudz.
    I thought so.

You two guys are in the same boat. Conservatives are no longer in your corner and in the TOL , independent candidates will be your undoing in the VOL.
    Just My Opinion:

The true Conservatives in the forthcoming Primary elections are Adam Dickman, Mark Burkard, Anthony Cervi and the incredible John Pilato. They are the ONLY candidates that hold genuine conservative and traditional republican values, and most importantly, the Conservative Party's full, reasoned and vetted endorsements.

Together, Messrs Dickman, Burkard, Cervi and Pilato harmoniously stand in bold contrast to a slate of candidates which is in my opinion, a self-contradictory, inconsistent, and I dare suggest bizarre, ala carte menu of two radical Leftists, entirely beholden to the radical Working Families Party, Democrat Party bosses, and Ruffino; a personally opportunistic RINO, and a candidate who appears to be in the race for Town Justice without a tested record on the Lancaster bench, and sans a clearly discernible purpose, other than opportunistic advancement.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 8th, 2021 at 03:00 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

[SIZE=4]I suggest Ralphy Boy do his very best to get the two REAL republicans (Dickman and Cervi ) re-elected. And I would bet that's exactly what he'll do. Or try his very best to do. Kinda like put the chick back in the egg.
    If the Fatman's slate wins outright in the primary, he will lose the entire slate of imposters in the general election. He may be in for a surprise if the real republicans in the TOL and VOL stay home on primary day and hand him identical slates with the Dems. Those REAL republicans candidates can win on the Conservative ticket along with knowledgeable cross over town and village republican voters. If the two Tickets of REPDEMS are identical the public will need nothing more to be told other than their voices were muted by slimy political families and their friends.
    Either way, I believe that as every day passes, it's another day closer to a historic in Lancaster this cycle. I predict a very enthusiastic and informed turnout this time It's something the DemReps will have trouble with.
    Which will it be Ralphy Boy? Identical slates to sell to life long republican voters, or have two incumbents back on the slate you threw them off of who now are the only republicans with real Conservative endorsement. And to help, you now have an in ranks battle going within your own party that will split your voters this time. With most going to the polls to vote only for the Conservative slate.

WOW......that's some Political Calculating, ain't it?

It's going to be real interesting soon for many of your buddies Fatman. You wouldn't be able to save them from their past sins. The ones that were tucked away out of public notice. The things that gone on without proper oversight.

Ronny Boy that means you. You're the one who crows about how oversight warrants stipends and extras cookies. Hiding from the public Mr. Stupervisor wouldn't absolve you of total responsibility for the things that are happening even today under your very nose. I can only derive from what you have said about "the buck stops here", that YOU are in full control of the TOL"s daily operations as reported to you through your department heads.

When the fur starts to fly sir, you are the hub of the wheel, all spokes turn through you. You cannot claim ignorance, although I would grant you that, on a lot of things.

Ralph I KNOW you love sneaking around in the Political shadows like the invisible man. Just your length of time in office has cost you many former cohorts. Believe me Slim, you are not the most loved guy around town. I know that makes you chuckle with pretentiousness. You've been that way almost from the start. But now, you cannot overcome it. It is you! It is why you can so easily steal the people's last voice in how even their local governments works. Bank robbers and arsonists get more respect from me.
    No conscience. No worries. No Patriotism. No morals.

Who sneaks into your towns throughout the County of Erie and takes away the right to a fair representative election? Lancaster's own Ralph Mohr. And you ask why?

Cause DAMMIT........He's just smarter than everybody else.

Is he? Going as close to the edge of criminality as no one else dares , with his" a win is a win, but a plan that works to HIS favor, is way better for him and his "Crew"

Ralph has completely abandoned the citizens of his own home. He has no regard for you or your civic life. His actions put him at a place of high shame. He's assessment of himself as a Genius causes him to lose touch with the true heart of Lancaster.

It is no wonder Lancaster residents have wandered around in the dark with the political wool so tightly pulled over their eyes at his behest. This is completely unacceptable. Again when the Conservatives come with that message of "the from above interference in their own TOL election purity and integrity" by Mr. Mohr, voters are coming out. I give the REPDEMS credit for being able to rule the TOL for so long with so few voters. When you look at Lee's numbers on voter registration information you can put the numbers together yourself. The fraction of repeat voters in the TOL elections over many cycles is an astoundingly low percent of actual qualified voters. The margin is not to big to overcome at all.
    When you are a dirty organization from the the top to the bottom, your membership numbers tend to be lower, as most are related to each other and have a tight circle of confidants That's why they have trouble getting new votes. It's the same dependants of patronage job holders and families members of the on the tax train who continually support and re-elect them.
    The Conservatives have a different thought in mind this time. And they were gifted with it by the last person in the political world I would ever have thought of, The Genius himself. More fun on the way for Mr.Chairboy, son of Fatman, Greg (I can't make the meeting) Smith. No one can find his Party Facebook for him. C'mon now...who,s got it?[SIZE]
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; May 9th, 2021 at 12:55 AM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Ronny Boy...YOU are in full control of the TOL"s daily operations as reported to you through your department heads.

Who's really reporting to who, eh Blunt?:

"Ronnie, get to work and get the agenda going."

Blunt, you devious bastard. Knowing Mohr so well that that you suspect he is capable of any double-dealing ruse to come out a winner. Maybe not a winner for the town’s best interest, but for personal agenda and the friends and family plan.

As a blank’ who has no skin in the primary game, I have sat back for years watching the wheeling and dealing and chicanery taking place between all political parties; that is until this year when the Conservative Party declared, ‘enough is enough’. Coming out first with their endorsed list of candidates, the conservatives put out the message that those were their candidates and there would be no wheeling & dealing. Chair Lemaster was approached by operatives from both the Republicans and Democrats and told to pound salt.

Over the years I had witnessed a Conservative Party consistently endorse Democrats and could not understand the rationale of that selection. Five years ago, it changed when Joe Gallo became Chair and with County Chair Ralph Lorigo’s support the party returned to interviewing, vetting, and endorsing individuals with like conservative values, morals, and ideology.

Knowing the importance of having minor party endorsed support, that they could not weasel their way in the front door, both major parties formed the unholy REPDEM alliance. Still concerned of the influence of the integrity and credibility of the Conservative Party candidates, the REPDEMS orchestrated BOE petition and court suit challenges that failed, and where primarying endorsed Conservative Party candidates is now taking place.

IMHO, a conservative party candidate cannot win without the support of a major party line. That is why the conservative candidates are primarying the endorsed Republican candidates for Highway Superintendent and two council seats. And rightfully so, as they are candidates with like Republican Party conservative values, ideology, and policies.

Mohr’s testicles are in a vice unlike any other time. His reprehensible double-dealing in the last election mentoring a candidate opposing the endorsed Town Clerk Republican Party candidate and influencing Independence Party direction was well noted. This goes beyond the pale. He is also dealing with an equally reprehensible Democratic Party.

The real Republican Party voter should be energized to go to the polls and elect the real Republican candidates. That would be the best way to repudiate Ralph Mohr and the REPDEMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Blunt, you devious bastard. Knowing Mohr so well that that you suspect he is capable of any double-dealing ruse to come out a winner. Maybe not a winner for the town’s best interest, but for personal agenda and the friends and family plan...

His reprehensible double-dealing in the last election mentoring a candidate opposing the endorsed Town Clerk Republican Party candidate and influencing Independence Party direction was well noted.
    Just My Opinion:

Some mentorship when the mentor appeared to be okay with his protégé's suggestion that the Town Clerk's office is one of legislative purpose and public advocacy, eh?

BTW, where are all of those blowhard Republican Committee members who berated the former Republican membership for its Terranova endorsement?

Was not the Terranova selection, unlike these 2021 multi-cross endorsements which span legislative, service, and judicial positions, historically, not without precedent for that specific elected service office?

If they were bitching sincerely in 2019, should they not should be resigning over these all-encompassing, bizarre 2021 endorsements?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 9th, 2021 at 07:25 PM.

Lee and Mark and Readers, I will touch on some of the really deplorable actions taken by the members of the Giza Mafia elected family members. All under the Stupervisors' nose, committed by Dems and their cronies.

As the Ringleader of the Ruffino Circus, Ronny boy has sat back and allowed his clown car of jokers to break the law. That's right, BREAK the LAW!

Presently allowing a bully Democrat committee member to assault town employees without recompense or any type of notice to stop or punishment to avoid any further conflicts is our own Crooked Ron.

I assure you ANY republican who did that would be suspended and lose some pay and be on watch forever.
    And any republican that got caught having sex on the job on town property would be gone(and should be) before to many days passed after being found out.
    But in the Ruffino/Giza mafia family having sex in the Town offices or at the town Senior Center doesn't seem to bother him.
    When the "top" is that brazenly corrupt that it does not have the lever to act it can only mean Ronny is afraid to act and in fact can't do anything about it because he has way to much himself to hid that his cronies will spill out to the voters should they be called to answer for their crude behavior.

It's a very bad spot to be in, isn't Mr. Stupervisor? Within your own office is one of the culprits of open sex on the desks of the towns bldg dept. Do you readers think Ronny boy doesn't know about that? Do you Readers think he doesn't know about one of his friends having sex at the Lancaster Senior with another Town employee?
    Sure he does, and DOESN'T care.....He has the majority and that is all that matters to him. Wonder what would have happened to him if he allowed that kind of stuff at his last job at the bank?
    My point is not that his chosen few are scumbags for their actions, it's that when you allow one party to control everything Lancaster, you will get exactly this kind of behavior.
    Ruffino has not the spine nor the moral clarity to do the citizens right on this. He IS the most corrupt elected official ever to hold a position in either the VOL or the TOL.
    A perfect mold to work with for the Fatman. It's a hoot too because the Fatman will use dopey to hang all the dirt on.
    Ron Ruffino, YOU are responsible for all that happens on your watch. All the favored employees you give breaks to are starting to take a toll on the rest of the employees. This is inevitable when one party rules unwatched for far to many years.
    There is so much more I have to tell you all. These guys have stepped on a lot of toes over the years. I constantly receive more and more reports of nasty things going on presently and prior to this year.
    Readers there is theft happening today in different departments of the TOL and Ron Ruffino is the top dog over seeing his crew of crooks.
    Rotstar Ron has been compromised by his own underhanded actions. He doesn't have the moral standing among his own Crew to be able to take action to clean up the dirty mess all around himself. He IS one of them. There is no separation between him and his crooks.

Again, to many years of the same party will always always bring about this type of trashy corruption.

Readers, this is just the beginning of the big crash that's going to happen to the Giza Mafia. There is literally dirt everywhere.
    I keep getting more and more of it reported to me. Telegraph, Telephone,Tel-a-blunt.

Sex, condoned bullying, theft of services. It's what you get with so many years of Democrat rule.
    And on top of it all is the Fatman, reciting the marriage vows to the new couple, the groom, Mr. Giza and the bride, Miss Greg Smith. What a holy union that is.

More to follow, stay tuned.
    I walk among you everyday.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

He has the majority and that is all that matters to him.
    Hey Blunt, if you believe when Ruffino stated "Basically, I have three votes," Ron Ruffino himself, made the 2021 Town Council races referendums on his leadership and his Democrat majority, do you believe that, among other concerns, comments, and issues, the following are valid questions?:

(1) Did the people of Lancaster approve of Ruffino's admonition regarding the necessity of food shopping?

(2) Were the people of Lancaster comfortable with the letter that Ron Ruffino signed, seemingly under the letterhead of the Lancaster Town Supervisor, in support of a private energy company?

(3) Were the people of Lancaster satisfied with the 2020 reassessment process and its disposition?

(4) Were the people of Lancaster okay with the first draft of the 2021 Town of Lancaster budget?

(5) How did the callers to a teleconferenced Town Council meeting feel about the Ruffino query as to the possibility of tracing the telephone numbers of callers?

(6) How did Lancaster residents feel about Councilman Wozniak's apparent hesitancy in admitting his relationship(s) to Town employees?

(7) How did Lancaster residents feel about Supervisor Ruffino's first act as Supervisor: a demand for the reinstatement of the Supervisor's stipend for budget duties?

(8) Regarding tone, how many long-time Town of Lancaster residents were offended by what many, myself included, considered to be the harsh verbiage of Supervisor Ruffino's response to longtime, iconic Town Clerk Bob Thill when Ruffino pronounced "You are out of order Mr. Thill?"

(9) Are the Lancaster residents satisfied with the process attending the solar farm project on Gunnville Road?

Also, these comments from the Highway Superintendent, directed to the Supervisor during a January, 2020 Town Council meetings should, IMHO, concern each and every town resident who values proper conduct at public meetings and honors the proper division of governmental responsibilities:

"Ronnie, get to work and get the agenda going."
    Perhaps the relationship between the Supervisor and the Highway Superintendent is also on the ballot on June 22, 2021?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 11th, 2021 at 04:31 PM.

By the way Mark, those are the most recent record of his short comings and bad judgments. Go back in his past and you'll see a pattern of the same practices.
    History is about to repeat itself in the coming weeks for Ronny Boy. But it will be played against him this time.
    Stay tuned Readers

I walk among them daily
    Frank Lee Speaking....

By the way Mark, those are the most recent record of his short comings and bad judgments. Go back in his past and you'll see a pattern of the same practices.
    History is about to repeat itself in the coming weeks for Ronny Boy. But it will be played against him this time.
    Stay tuned Readers

I walk among them daily
    Do you spell that Coalcraft or COLECRAFT???

I wanted to wait a little while to see if someone would take time to mention the Circus of old tired out political patronage job retirees or current job holders of the TOL and VOL that owe their careers to the Democrat Party, that turned up at Russell's to give back some of the money they took or take from the public trough.

Attending this conglomeration of the dark side, were some of Lancaster's oldest. The same OLD faces, over and over again, year after year, reporting when called to give back, a little bit of what they were paid, to the Party that sells job positions for the price of your soul.
    The same waking dead, returning to the Master. The Master at this Democrat gathering? Who could it be you ask? Drum roll please..........

It was none other than the FATMAN!!!!!! Ralphly Boy,....Kingpin of the RINO Party in the Town of Lancaster. Rino's bathing with Democrats. Rinos breaking bread with Democrats. Rinos toasting their friends the Democrats.
    You ask,where was Zellner, Bigman County Democrat? No reason for him to show up and help longtime Democrat Golden Boy Danny Amatura in his efforts to garner donations. That's all been taken care of by the Fatman. With Ralph and Chair girl Greg Smith at the leadership wheel and in control on the Ship of Fools, and no one on the RINO plank that is a real republican, the Democrats have a clean runway as far as they are concerned.

If the Erie County Republican Chairman can continually turn a blind eye to what goes on right under his nose with Ralph Mohr's dirty interference in the outcomes of the TOL election year after year in which Democrats win, than I can only surmise he blesses it and condones it.

The Republican party has been stolen by Mohr and Smith.
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; May 17th, 2021 at 06:56 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

A follow up to my last post, as I compare the attendees of each one of the candidates for Highway Superintendent,I was struck by the big difference in the age of most of those contributors to their chosen candidate. For the Golden Boy, it was a group of rather elderly persons. For the challenger Mr. Pilato, a young energized and vocal group. These were NEW to politics persons, and they were interested in change and were gathering around Mr. Pilato as a person who can bring that about.

Danny your time has come, your gifts to your friends and cronies are also going to run out. All the chickens are going to start flying back to the coop. Your coop.

Conservatives are really getting charged up to bring a fight. I can see a victory is within reach after so many years of patronage in most departments of the TOL

Frank Lee Speaking....

[SIZE=4]

Danny your time has come, your gifts to your friends and cronies are also going to run out. All the chickens are going to start flying back to the coop. Your coop.
    Regarding tonight's Town Council session, I was struck by the exchange over private contractors dumping on town property.

To wit:

(1) Eighteen years as a Councilman, and one and a half years as Supervisor, Mr. Ruffino could not speak authoritatively to this issue?

From what I gleaned from his comments, there is a need for further "discussion" about the practice. Could not one assume that there is no formalized policy regarding this practice?

(2) After a tenure as Councilman, and a longtime incumbency as Highway Superintendent, why did Mr. Amatura suggest that there was a need for resolution by the Town Council, if such a policy formally exists?

Is it wrong to reason that such a policy is either enshrined in Town law, or it exists only as an informal practice; a flexible, if not haphazard scheme subject to whimsical, personal approval?

(3) Two longtime political heavy weights, Ruffino and Amatura, do not know that Councilman Leary has been on the Town Council for only sixteen months, not the three years that Mr. Amatura appeared to scream at least two times?

Indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I guess it's always the tone of these things that gets people upset.
    (4) Since when does the Highway Superintendent "pay" anyone; do not those salaries not come from the taxpayers' dollars?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 17th, 2021 at 09:06 PM.

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread Information