Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

For more than a year now the citizens of Lancaster have been left in the dark as the Town Board continues to hid behind a Corona Virus Curtain.

It seems to me it's time to come back out into the sunlight. Enough already with your fake concerns of health risks. If the members of the board find it ok to travel outside the state
    with no worries, how is it they can't open town hall to the public?

Many many municipalities are already back to work in person by taking the same precautions used daily at Tops, Wegmans and every other place that WANTS to be open to the public.

The Ron Ruffino administration is purposely keeping as many of the voters as he can out of the loop of public interest issues. He does it for a reason. His way or the highway, is what this man lives by.

When you listen to him on the meeting phone ins, you'll hear his disrespect for anyone who dares disagree with him, be it the public or sitting board members.

Ron, start acting like you belong there. OPEN up the meetings to the public!!!

At least move into the 21st century. Did you ever here of ZOOM?

You are a coward Ronny and all know it. You are the nasty kid in the sandbox everyone hates.

Even though serving ALL the residents is not in your ability since you've been owned for a long time, maybe you could grow a pair of testicles and at least face your opposition.

So ,tell us all how you would really like to, but it's JUST not safe enough yet. You, Wozniak, and the rest of the Crew are posers.
    Get back in front of us and face the music. None of you can handle real confrontation with voters or concerned citizens. Hide away and creep about your business in the usual manner of Democrat rule.

Mr. Stupervisor ,take down that wall of illusion, and get back to real true public representation.

And while your at it Rotstar, if you can understand it, maybe review Robert's Rules of Order
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post

The Ron Ruffino administration is purposely keeping as many of the voters as he can out of the loop of public interest issues. He does it for a reason. His way or the highway, is what this man lives by.

When you listen to him on the meeting phone ins, you'll hear his disrespect for anyone who dares disagree with him, be it the public or sitting board members.

Ron, start acting like you belong there. OPEN up the meetings to the public!!!

Hey Blunt,

Had the Town Council sessions been functioning with the traditional in-person public participation, I wonder how Ruffino's previous admonishment to former Town Clerk Thill would have been received?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Readers, and interested political TOL and VOL figures, if you are thinking of running for the Supervisor in the Town of Lancaster, now is the time. NEWS FLASH !!!!!!

RONNY RUFFINO is right now crying in his cold beer at Route 78 , that his career is over !!!!!, after a blowout fight with Boss McCracken........

More surprises on the way for that whole slimy crew

Stay tuned.....I walk among you every day, even when you don't hear from me, I hear you

Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers, and interested political TOL and VOL figures, if you are thinking of running for the Supervisor in the Town of Lancaster, now is the time. NEWS FLASH !!!!!!

RONNY RUFFINO is right now crying in his cold beer at Route 78 , that his career is over !!!!!, after a blowout fight with Boss McCracken........

Stay tuned.....I walk among you every day, even when you don't hear from me, I hear you

Do tell Blunt!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 16th, 2021 at 07:54 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

What happened?

Oh no, did Geppetto scold his little boy Pinocchio?

Well Readers, here we are on the eve of another loss for the Bossman Ralphy Mohr. Another loss for him to steal the people's choice and the people's ability to have the knowledge they need to make an informed vote. Another grab at choosing who HE thinks will serve his own interests and do his bidding.

Ralph Mohr has ruled the Town of Lancaster for far to many years. Ralph Mohr has successfully gotten Democrat after Democrat elected in the TOL and kept the majority in their hands for 4 decades.

Now Ralph has put Chairboy Greg Smith in charge of the TOL Republican Party. He has put that party in the position that the Conservatives WILL use against them to bring about their demise. The stacking of the Republican slate to match the Democrat's is a foolish move by the Boss. He misjudged the Conservatives. They are not the same party this time around Ralphy boy, as Norton would say.

The TOL political players from both party's, Dems and Reps are the most incestuous group of politicians in the County. Ralph is really proud of this fact, it is his doing, with many many years of shady deals and promises.

So tomorrow when he loses another try at stealing the citizens choice, he will be reminded that the Conservatives don't march to his tune any more

Why would a sitting Erie County Republican Executive Board member (Mr. Joe Burns) defend and represent a FAKE Conservative party member(Mr. Greg White) in a suit against a candidate (Mr. Burkard) for the TOL board seat?

Well it's pretty obvious why isn't it? Controlling all that is around him is what the Bossman is all about. He represents his own interests and is only concerned about keeping his present girlfriend in a good job and bragging to anyone who will listen about how Lancaster is HIS town. Guess what sports fans? It IS his own personal town, and every Democrat owes him their seat of power.

So Bossman you have pushed the limit to far this time. An informed and alert Conservative party has sprung up right in front of you. Even with you and McCracken trying to load up the ranks of that party you have failed. Conservatives have changed their tactics Ralphy Boy. No more dealing with Fake Republicans and pretend Conservatives.

They will purge their ranks of said members by identifying who they are in public. They will not be the Republican puppet show you rule over, nor will they let crossover Democrats fool them.

The old days are over Ralphy Boy. No more Conservative to court with your lies. Keep trying the old methods Dinosaur man.

In a few cycles the Republican party that you ruled over in Lancaster will be a third rate player in local and State politics. A usual power center for area candidates, the party is on the way out,with a helping hand from you Big Guy

Many more TOL and VOL registered Republicans are switching over next cycle, and would have this time had they known what was happening to their party locally.

The TOL Conservative Party IS on the rise. This summer will tell the tail of just how much they have grown. I feel an awakening going on among local voters, in both the VOL and the TOL. You have had an easy run in this county Ralph, never having to answer for your 40 years of failure in your OWN town. Never being challenged has made you the egotist you are.

Democrats get ready to have a busy busy summer. Get your candidates ready for questions they might not want to hear. After all, as Ralph will tell you "all's fair in the political arena"Right Breez nowhere?

Right Gorja? By the way Gorja, as the self appointed moral barometer of this thread, why not take a look into the backround of Mr. White, the Fake Conservative, and give us your ok on him?

Stay tuned for more of the upset Stupervisor's spate with his boss from the Giza Mafia and McCracken.

I walk among you, everyday, right in front of you sometimes, and you look past me. I am your shadow
    Frank Lee Speaking....

[SIZE=4] Now Ralph has put Chairboy Greg Smith in charge of the TOL Republican Party. He has put that party in the position that the Conservatives WILL use against them to bring about their demise. The stacking of the Republican slate to match the Democrat's is a foolish move by the Boss.
    Hey Blunt, your comments really seem to complement this story which appeared in the Buffalo News, because it references an actor who is representing Greg White in his legal proceedings against Major Burkard...

Zeldin made the most of his time in Erie County. At the Olympic Restaurant in Cheektowaga, he huddled with GOP honchos John Schmidt, Jesse Prieto, Joe Burns and Jeff Williams. Chairman Karl Simmeth hosted the gathering, and came away impressed.
    Reference: https://buffalonews.com/opinion/colu...0c971ea35.html

Just My Opinions and Questions:

The 2021 slate presented by the Lancaster Republican is beyond perplexing; it was a bizarre product resultant from a head-scratching political fandango, which, to the following observations, compels me to ask "Why?:

(1) A skilled, matured, and very competent incumbent Republican Town Councilman is rejected in favor of a near-life long Democrat who faithfully supports a highly partisan Democrat Supervisor.

(2) A mundane Village Trustee of only two years, holding a rather unremarkable record, which includes raising a fee by a whopping $40, was endorsed over an eminently qualified Republican with strong conservative values; a USAF Reserve Major whose record of leadership included deployment to Qatar and was deployed to NYC for frontline Covid-19 response.

Trustee Paul Rudz added that this fee is more in line with some of the neighboring communities.
    Reference: https://www.lancasterbee.com/article...tificate-fees/

(3) A distinguished incumbent Republican Town Justice, with an impressive record regarding Drug Court, was rejected in favor of a rather untested candidate whose primary attraction would seem to be limited to its ability to "go along to get along."

[SIZE=4]Why would a sitting Erie County Republican Executive Board member (Mr. Joe Burns) defend and represent a FAKE Conservative party member(Mr. Greg White) in a suit against a candidate (Mr. Burkard) for the TOL board seat?

Indeed, who exactly is Mr. White, and perhaps Ms. Gorja can tell us exactly who gathered signatures for his petition(s)?

Did actual Conservative Party members gather those signatures?

Did Republicans circulate those petitions?

Did Democrats circulate those petitions?

How about Mr. White's background Gorja; have you investigated him with the same vigor, resolve and diligence that you applied to your investigations of Messrs Fudoli and Brainard?

Please Gorja, as a registered Conservative, can you enlighten the readers?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 19th, 2021 at 08:57 AM.

C'mon Gorja, come out and play! You are one of the marked fake Conservatives. Your word is trash in that party now. You have a red flag attached to you that all can see now. Go back to the Democrat pigsty that you can from. The Dems are going to have to regroup after trying to infiltrate the two other parties in the TOL. You have spread yourselves to thin. Ralphy Boy was glued to the Zoom meeting yesterday with nervous anticipation of the outcome of his proxy lawsuit against Mr. Burkard. He'll have another two days to try to undermine the attending judge. I am pretty sure he will lose.

So the fight for the very soul of the Conservative Party of Lancaster is under way. As weak Republicans and dirty Democrats dance to the Mohr Melody, Conservatives have come out of their coma to find themselves in a powerful position.

The Republican Party of Lancaster is now a walking corpse. They have NO say in the outcomes of coming elections. The Democrats are under the microscope now and the heat is going to get turned up.

Attacking is not a Conservative trait or practice, until now, that is. Being looked at as the red headed step child of the other two parties is over.

Trying to "pack the court" of the Conservative party membership is not going to work Ralphy Boy. There are many new interests already on board, who have officially kept their old party affiliation but WILL be supporting the Conservative slate. And the "blanks" that the honorable Lee speaks of are going to be harvested this year as fired up Conservatives take the message to their doorsteps.

To the fears of the Democrats , an informed and ready to fight Conservative Party is coming for them. No more sweet talking and deal making. This NEW group of Conservatives will cause a lot of problems for the sitting elected officials.

If the Mohr Crew thought this would be a "summer of love", they better think again.

Many of the past sins of this slimy group will be highlighted on this thread.

Much information is coming my way. It seems all is not so well in the camp of Mohr. In fighting is starting to happen with way more in the future.

This crew is so full of underhanded operators who can't remember who they lied to and who they screwed over the years, that it's easy to watch them mistrust each other now.
    And by the way, they should not trust anyone of their own crew.......I get so much of my info from that very group.

Ralph, your biggest leaks come from you own camp, your "own" people tell me way to much ,without even knowing who I am.

This will be a great summer of reckoning for the Giza Mafia and the Mohr Crime Crew

Stayed tuned..........
    Frank Lee Speaking....

The Republican Party of Lancaster is now a walking corpse. They have NO say in the outcomes of coming elections.
    How does Rudz harmonize running with Councilman Wozniak, who as Councilman appears to be a very strong, Ruffino supporter, on the same R-D endorsed slates, with his presumed republican and conservative values?

Is it not analogous to Republican Minority Leader Everett Dirksen running on the same endorsed ticket that included Democrat Majority Leader Lyndon Johnson?

Perplexing, eh?

Mark and all, what's really interesting is what the answer from Rudz will be when he finally attends a VOL board meeting, and is asked from the public why he continues to pursue his own career path at the expense of the village's oversight he was elected to carry out.

Mr. Rudz you may still have a chance here to back out of the terrible place you are in. Simply do the job you were elected to do and stop being a pawn of the Giza Mafia. You are being used in a game of thrones by the Overlord Ralph. Gosh I would think you would see what's coming your way. This will not be a cozy little village election coming up in the TOL. On the contrary sir, your name will be in the local papers and press from time to time. It will be linked to some very dirty people just by association.

This cycle will bring out the heavy guns. And the dark doings of the past have been covered up for the last time.

When Ralph decided he was more powerful than anyone or any party in the TOL, he set the stage for a strange group of bedfellows to meet under one tent.

That tent is the NEW Conservative Party. Even with your puppets inserted, Ralph, the Party is growing day by day.

This will be no gentleman's race. Ralph's backdoor antics and promises of jobs or special treatment will still be in play like always, but they wouldn't go unchecked.

As I've said before, to many toes have been stepped on over these long years by the Boss of Lancaster. The chickens are finally coming home to roost in the TOL.

The Conservative Party is now in position to take the throne away from traitor Ralph and pull the rug out from under the Democrat(Giza mafia) control of the TOL. It's been a very long time since this was even conceivable, but the truth is, this is the year. I know for a fact that the Boss is very concerned about what's happening locally. But he hasn't a clue about about the truth of what waiting for his slate of posers. Ralph loves a good game. He's in a good one this time. One difference Boss, you cannot control what's coming your way from the Conservatives. Push Mr.Lorigo around in your subtle manner Ralph. I think you'll find the Lancaster Conservative Party has zero respect for you sir. They are going to play a different style with a bigger membership of enthused people ready to work for one thing, get rid of posers like you and your slimy crew, and get true representation returned to the voters and taxpayers.

Back to Mr. Rudz.......better have good answer to the public the next time you can grace the voters with your presence at a board meeting.

Not going look good on your election credentials how vacant of a politician you are. Is the position so low of a priority to you, to miss meeting after meeting. Are you going to return to the taxpayers some of what they paid you for that time? Probably not, that would take INTEGRITY.

Do you think the TOL board will still be undercover so that you can attend them on the phone from Florida? If the Invisible Man can pull that off he would.

By the way Mr. Stupervisor when are you going to face the public again? If the First Women of the Village of Lancaster, the Honorable Mayor Ruda, can have faith in the citizens of the village enough to open up the public buildings for their use , why sir cannot you?
    And how about the public meetings? When will you follow the smart lead of the Mayor?

Some elected officials are terrified of leadership, but in love of the power that comes with the position, some are true leaders, not concerned with power but with serving properly

It appears to me Mayor Ruda has passed her first real test of leadership, whereas the Invisible Man continues to hid in the closet.

Every day at the Town hall department heads enjoy a nice calm day as they continually turn away the citizens from entry, even the handicapped. A handicapped village citizen was told recently by a non caring TOL employee that they could not enter the side door entrance( which is built for handicapped use) and they "had" to come inside, they would have to come to the front door entrance. If you've ever been there you will know it has a steep multi step approach. That is the most uncaring thing a town employee could do. That comes from the top. That type of non-service comes from knowing you wouldn't get in trouble.

That's the Ruffino administration in a nutshell.

Again KUDOS to you Mayor Ruda for your caring approach to the citizens needs. Keep up setting a good example to those elected officials that take their job for granted. That means you Ronny, I know you will read this
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; April 21st, 2021 at 12:00 AM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

If the First Women of the Village of Lancaster, the Honorable Mayor Ruda, can have faith in the citizens of the village enough to open up the public buildings for their use , why sir cannot you?
    And how about the public meetings? When will you follow the smart lead of the Mayor?...

KUDOS to you Mayor Ruda...
    Dittos Blunt.

In the last month, the contrast between my interaction with the Municipal Building and my interaction with the Town Hall was vivid. It is as though that there was an invisible Red-Yellow Covid designation borderline separating the two campuses, which are merely yards apart.

Kind of resembles Checkpoint Charlie and the former West and East Berlins, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 21st, 2021 at 08:11 AM.

Mark and all, what's really interesting is what the answer from Rudz will be when he finally attends a VOL board meeting, and is asked from the public why he continues to pursue his own career path at the expense of the village's oversight he was elected to carry out.
    Indeed.

Blunt, I have previously described Rudz as a "mundane Village Trustee" with "a rather unremarkable record."

Given what I now understand to be his attendance record, I guess I graded him on something of a public service "curve," eh?

The Town of Lancaster townhall is still closed to the general public? Is the numbers in infection rate high or is it going down? Public buildings need to re-open, IMO. People need to get back to normalcy for goodness sakes. People are getting vaccinated and using continued precautionary measures, trust that they are taking responsible steps to protect themselves and others. Open the darn public buildings!! Handicap access even in these challenging times should be open and accessible at all times. I smell a lawsuit....

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    The Town of Lancaster townhall is still closed to the general public? Is the numbers in infection rate high or is it going down? Public buildings need to re-open, IMO. People need to get back to normalcy for goodness sakes. People are getting vaccinated and using continued precautionary measures, trust that they are taking responsible steps to protect themselves and others. Open the darn public buildings!! Handicap access even in these challenging times should be open and accessible at all times. I smell a lawsuit....
    As I Understand the Town Hall Protocols:

Town Council meetings are still held via teleconference shortstuff.

In terms of daily business, there is a limit as to the number of people who can access the facility at any given time. If the number of people inside exceeds capacity, I understand that the patron is required to remain outside the facility, and then contact the staff via a posted telephone number, to determine when access is permitted.

There is however a drop box for the convenience of the patron, but the complete transaction must await mail delivery for a full disposition, ie, a receipt.

On the other hand, I have enjoyed full and unencumbered access to the Municipal Building, with the only limitations being reasonable social distancing and a mask requirement, both of which certainly appreciate.

Recently, although there is a capacity limit regarding the number of public participants, the VOL Board fully functions with an in-person audience.

I think I have that all correct. If I don't, somebody straighten me out.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 21st, 2021 at 12:41 PM.

Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread Information