Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    To be frankly blunt, Mark, I wasn't born yesterday.

To me, the biggest difference is that their opinions differ
    Oh, I see. But then again, you did not answer this question:

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Moreover, how is the public interest on social media advanced by insulting, intimidating and LYING about private taxpayers/resident posters who do not make policy or hold a substantial influence over the opinions of others?

To be frankly blunt, Mark, I wasn't born yesterday.
    Of course my question was qualified with the words illustrated in red:

How do you know for sure that Frank Lee Blunt is not the poster's proper name?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 26th, 2021 at 06:50 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Tic-tock tic-tock tic-tock
    Frank Lee Speaking....

And His Posts ALWAYS Suck !!!!!

Mark, you write about Breezy having an anonymous screen name, while nothing is said by you about Frank Lee Blunt's screen name being frankly anonymous too
    That's because he is a weak coward - he ALWAYS has been.

"has been" - LOL

Yeah, and every fifth post is a whining plea to WNYresident that I should be thrown off Speak Up Western New York. Why ?? Because on here he is another King of Cancel Culture! He can't handle the pressure of being rebutted for all the crazed lunacy he writes on here, and when he really gets heated he turns a harmless word or two into some crazed violence against him and again whines to the website chief on here. No one reads his stuff anyway. So who cares really. I don't know how Blazejewski can complain about using the dingbats in my writing (always useful against dingbats, too) but looking at his posts with the HUGE letters and always awkward formatting it's always just something I just scan over because it looks terrible most of the time. Please!

Interesting also that Mr. Blazejewski does not challenge the sincerity of grump, Jeff, lord Geof, NY The Vampire State, and all the others. And please be assured Mr. Blazejewski that little ole me is one person, one person all along. You sure make a lot of people and me laugh at all your hysteria and wild speculation.

And somehow you believe that your writing on here actually helps Mayor Schroeder ????

Come on man! Just read your stuff, it's crazy.

Like I said before the only reason I am on here now is because Blazejewski was attacking another decent woman which is pretty lowdown and ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    10,000 Thank you readers.............today you take us past that number of hits
    He He He !!!!! News Flash Frank Lee Blunt: Just because it hit that number doesn't mean much. If fact, my bet is people are coming back because they love watching a train wreck: The Blazwjewski/Blunt engine to nowhere. More like passing gas than having any oomph. They are not laughing with you Frank Lee Blunt, they are laughing AT YOU!

One astute political type told me yesterday: "Why are they focusing so much on Speakup WNY? Your average voter isn't reading that stuff." True, mainly political people and people who work for the Village and Town. He's accurate and correct. Seems to me this thread is only energizing the people wanting to turn over leadership in the mayor's office, not those trying to win re-election. If anything, Frank Lee Blunt, the 10,000 works against you. Especially if you are correct that all these big players in Lancaster politics are not backing the mayor.

'Frankly' really doesn't say much anyway, readers. A bunch of political people support his opponents. People complain about the roundabouts. The opponent has a job so can't be mayor. Come on you need to do much better than that.

Now, since he is so very devoid of any new ideas, his campaign has devolved into a sort of Hollywood movie trailer. That, after bringing in cries of "purges" coming to the village like Stalin pounding his shoe at the United Nations. Gee, now it's "Tic-tock tic-tock tic-tock," LOL, with weeks to go, Frank Lee Blunt, most likely the laughs will continue - and at your expense.

Personally, Frank Lee Blunt, I think Blazejewski and you provided the Campaign Kickoff that put the Integrity Party in play. You gave them a good chance. Could, at the end of the day, they own you a debt of gratitude for putting their names out there first ??? Most probably so!

Thanks!

Gorja, mine ARE not opinions based on feelings or hearsay and rumors. I post factual info, I KNOW to be true.
    What ??? You suddenly growing a conscience ??? Feeling guilty ???

Probably so!

How do you know for sure that Frank Lee Blunt is not the poster's proper name?
    Who is the Boot-Licker now, Mark ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

"has been" - LOL

Yeah, and every fifth post is a whining plea to WNYresident that I should be thrown off Speak Up Western New York. Why ?? Because on here he is another King of Cancel Culture! He can't handle the pressure of being rebutted for all the crazed lunacy he writes on here, and when he really gets heated he turns a harmless word or two into some crazed violence against him and again whines to the website chief on here. No one reads his stuff anyway. So who cares really. I don't know how Blazejewski can complain about using the dingbats in my writing (always useful against dingbats, too) but looking at his posts with the HUGE letters and always awkward formatting it's always just something I just scan over because it looks terrible most of the time. Please!
    Hey Numbnut,

If your comments are sincerely made, why not just ignore me instead of devoting so much time trying to personally malign and demean me?

The best way to discredit your opposition is to present facts to expose their falsehoods, eh?

How about it, Numbnut, put on your big person diaper and answer some truly substantive questions for a change?:

Reader, I posted my very first thread subject just a month ago. This thread is going to hit 10,000 in a month! Thank you staying informed.

As a reference to that post I would like to ask a few questions to the "Twins", Cannonball Bill Cansdale & Goldenboy Danny Amatura.
    After seeing that riveting act they put on at the FAUX republican endorsement show,I just have to pose what might of been some more revealing and pogient questions.

1. Who really runs the Highway Dept?

2. What really happened up in front of the High School a little bit ago?

3. There's a few different ways to lay blacktop

1...mill & fill

2...mill, excavate, stone, subgrade, then pave.

3...The Amatura method,....mill, set subgrade, pave and then mill...which is.....THE WRONG WAY!!!!!!!

4. Was Cannonball Bill really running the paver?

5. Is Carmen Zagario really running the Highway Dept for the TOL.

I walk among you everyday........
    BTW, 10,000 viewers seems to exceed the voting population of the VOL.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Who is the Boot-Licker now, Mark ??????

It continues to be you, "regular guy" with the conversion disorder:

One astute political type told me yesterday: "Why are they focusing so much on Speakup WNY? Your average voter isn't reading that stuff."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 26th, 2021 at 10:00 PM.

Hey Numbnut,

If your comments are sincerely made, why not just ignore me instead of devoting so much time trying to personally malign and demean me?
    Maybe I'm just getting even with you for telling me to slit my wrists and throat last time you went NUTS on here.

Just saying.

But you are an upstanding member of the community.

And you tell people how to run their community.

Hmmmmm.

"has been" - LOL
    Hey Breezy, do you believe that the readers actually think that bravery attaches itself to the cowardly anonymity of the SCREEN NAME "BREEZY?"

A little more projection on your part, eh Emoji Man?

Hey Numbnut,

Maybe I am getting even with you for your involvement on a website where your pals call for the hanging of a member of congress.

Just sayimg.

Hmmmmm.

Hey Numbnut,

Maybe I am getting even with you for your involvement on a website where your pals call for the sexual assault of the Now Vice President of the United States.

Just saying.

Hmmmmm.

Maybe I'm just getting even with you for telling me to slit my wrists and throat last time you went NUTS on here.

Just saying.
    Dude, I keep telling you that you have conversion disorder:

CLICK ATTACHMENT:

You either have such a conversion disorder, or you are just a bold liar, eh BOOTLICKKER?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 26th, 2021 at 10:30 PM.

Hmmmmm.
    Nah, I say who I am supporting, and frankly don't care how anyone else votes.

BTW, I have been a member of this community for 65 years.

What is your real name and do you really live in my community, the village specifically?

Maybe I am getting even with you for your involvement on a website where your pals call for the hanging of a member of congress.

Just sayimg.

Hmmmmm.
    What you term a "website" is a Facebook group page which still exists.

Nah, you are just a lying political hack who twists words and shades sentences, and your buddies are wetting themselves because of this thread.
    Your lies are audacious and disgusting, such as this one:

So, the co-founder of the racist Make NY Red, Mark Blazejewski, posts another misleading dog whistle in order to beat up BLM.

Have you no shame, sir?
    First of all, what agency or entity has designated Make NY Red a "racist" website?

I understand that Make NY Red is a Facebook page, functioning under Facebook rules, and that it still exists. Are you telling the readers that Facebook promotes or permits racist websites?

Seriously?

More Breezy distortions and self-designations, eh "regular guy?"

Make NY Red was founded on January 17, 2014...

Click Attachment:

I was not a co-founder of Make NY Red, nor did I have any involvement with that group under previous titles or names. I first joined Make NY Red in early October of 2018...

Click Attachment:

And, how about this dog whistling attempt at instigating civil disorder or perhaps violence in the Village of Lancaster that you posted...

Wouldn't it be a real hoot if BLM picketed you, Mark Blazejewski?

You'd sure have it coming! LOL They have been noted in a lot of media reports doing just that, lately.
    ...and now you claim a concern for my community?

Does Lynne Ruda support you and your calls for BLM disruption in our beloved village?

Integrity Party, INDEED!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 26th, 2021 at 11:11 PM.

Welcome back Breezhead,we'll see come March 16, won't we? You have no idea what's going on in the VOL. Since you only speak to your slanted political buddies you don't have the pulse of the community. I do my friend. I am not worried about the VOL election. When the Mayor is re-elected and new comer Sojka (of the two member Sojka Cabal) is also elected it's over for the Snake and his plans to join forces with his twin Golden Boy to work the TOL and the VOL out of one office for the good of the community. They discussed that possibility openly at the Ralph Mohr run faux meeting foisted on the voters. As BOE employee Jessica Smith Overholt took txt messages from Ralph and other satellite BOE biggies to try to do on the spot damage control, Greg Smith sputtered to mistake after mistake. It was funny to see her reaction the Greg Sojka's revelation of signing up over 200 new Conservative members, all loyal to him. It was interesting to watch Bill Cansdale towel the mud off his twin ,Golden Boy Danny and lift him up on a pedestal for all to behold. They told each other how neither is interested in politics(puke rose into my throat) and are only concerned with working together. An interesting possibility, the VOL and TOL sharing the load? No alarm bells there.

I was struck that Mr. Wozniak could not explain why he suddenly left his almost life long party, Democrat, to become a Conservative. Saying things like the Democrat party had moved to far left for him, as if he were running for some National office. Danny Boy gave a really puzzling answer. He somehow said he was basically against all political party's and as he put it ......"All those different letters". After stating his lily white non political involvement in the Democrat Party he thanked Dino Fuduli for giving him a "tough" time while Dino was Superviser. It must have been "tough" for Danny Boy to use his political cache to help run Dino out of that very same office. When quizzed about his intention if he doesn't get the Conservative endorsement? "I will primary their candidate". Ralph Mohr take a bow.

When Highway Department Superintendents and DPW Supervisors have the audacity to infiltrate another party with their cronies and change the will of the real party members, it says a multitude about their motives. It's not for the citizens benefit. Not one shred of embarrassment as they explain how they corrupt the process.

BOE employee and Co-Chair Jessica Smith Overholt never seemed bothered by any of this outrageous admission, constantly being txt'ed by her handlers with instructions. But when notified about 200 members switching over to the Conservative Party, she came out of her seat. Surprise surprise suprise!

By next cycle I expect the Democrat roles to bulge to crazy numbers as the same methodology be applied to their voter roles.

The biggest sham of the night though was when Ralph sprung his dirty trick on the house. This really wasn't a MEETING, it was just an informational gathering.

You have been Castrated Republicans by your own leadership and you're to dumb to see it or you are absolutely part of keeping the Democrat Machine in power.

But the entire bunch of posers are in the spotlight. Ralph has secured his next 4 years of tax dollars. The Conservative Party better wake up. You have been targeted for the next CASTRATION.

Ralph co-opted a purse full of proxy votes to win himself a bundle more of silver. Greg Smith is being used like a well oiled catchers mitt. He has no business having any gavel in his hands. The Republicans through away their by-laws, and their spine. When the Snake shows up after a long absence it speaks volumes.

There is so much more............Stay tuned

INTIMIDATION..........?????????

Breezbrain 500 hits since last night. I got a lot of thread readers laughing don't I.......just sayin
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; February 26th, 2021 at 11:51 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread Information