Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party
    In 1989 Bill Cansdale was elected to the Village of Lancaster Board as a trustee. Then, in 1993, he ran for Mayor against Arthur Posluszny, and won. The major issue during that time was an early potential merger of the town and village police departments. Cansdale won his election on the premise that he would not do so. 10 years later however, Bill Cansdale changes his mind, and heads up the merger between the police departments. He is 100% involved in that negotiation and signing of the contract.

9 Years after that, Bill Cansdale steps down near the end of his 5th term, serving 19 years as mayor. He and the board (his cohorts) promote the unaccomplished, unqualified, and impressionable Paul Maute to finish his term. Immediately, Cansdale is then rewarded, by same people he helped get elected (ie Paul Maute and company) the recently vacated Superintendent of Public Works position. A posh job that pays, at that time, starting at $70,000 a year. The contract was written by Cansdale himself. This contract was so extravagant, that when Dawn Robinson the newly appointed trustee read it, she went back to the board to alert them of the contents of that contract. It was realized that not one board member was recorded reading the contract. It was rewritten, and the job was then officially awarded. It is now 2021, do the math. Bill Cansdale has been payed in village tax dollars, a minimum $630,000, by my estimation. This does not included his near five terms as mayor, and one as trustee.

During this entire time, Bill has gotten friends, family, and relatives jobs within the village. His son has a job at the Erie County Water Authority. His brother-in-law was eventually appointed chief of police. His political influence in the village stretches far and wide. At this point in time, Cansdale is currently running a political party out of the DPW. The CANSDALE CABAL must come to an end.

Stay tuned. More to follow. I will be exposing the entire Cansdale Family Tree, how it stretches into the Giza Mafia at the town level, and all of it's underhanded connections. Want to know Cansdale's nefarious future goals? Get ready, names will be named and I will not hold back.

I'm just being me, Frank Lee Blunt.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Reader, I posted my very first thread subject just a month ago. This thread is going to hit 10,000 in a month! Thank you staying informed.

As a reference to that post I would like to ask a few questions to the "Twins", Cannonball Bill Cansdale & Goldenboy Danny Amatura.
    After seeing that riveting act they put on at the FAUX republican endorsement show,I just have to pose what might of been some more revealing and pogient questions.

1. Who really runs the Highway Dept?

2. What really happened up in front of the High School a little bit ago?

3. There's a few different ways to lay blacktop

1...mill & fill

2...mill, excavate, stone, subgrade, then pave.

3...The Amatura method,....mill, set subgrade, pave and then mill...which is.....THE WRONG WAY!!!!!!!

4. Was Cannonball Bill really running the paver?

5. Is Carmen Zagario really running the Highway Dept for the TOL.

I walk among you everyday........
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; February 26th, 2021 at 01:02 AM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Truly starting to enjoy Mr.Blunt - he must be causing Breezy and the boys some serious indigestion. Hitting the nail on the head and driving home some hard hitting facts -

But can the tax paying voters over ride the tax funded voting blocks ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    After watching what goes on in local politics since starting speakup maybe the term "politicians" isn't correct. The term should be more like opportunists.

Res, you are correct in your assertion. But if the workforce of this town and village would learn not to be cohersted by their politician bosses into doing things that co opt their very rights. You know, like becoming the personal driver for the Bigwig (Bill Cansdale has his own pet driving him around ) or turning on each other to the delight of the boss or favorite politician. These employees have traded their ballot for favors or because of FEAR. Learn to leverage your vote against such treatment. Politicians serve you also. When one man stays in any position for to long, i.e. Golden Boy Danny, this is what happens. Over confidentence, under achievement, and disregard for staff and workers,.....Golden Boy, that's you.....Ask any of your employees........Cannonball Billy, you're in the same boat.........
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Thank you readers.............today you take us past that number of hits
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post

1. *Who really runs the Highway Dept?

2. *What really happened up in front of the High School a little bit ago?

3. *There's a few different ways to lay blacktop

* * * * * 1...mill & fill
    * * * * *2...mill, excavate, stone, subgrade, then pave.
    * * * * * 3...The Amatura method,....mill, set subgrade, pave and then mill...which is.....THE WRONG WAY!!!!!!!

4. Was Cannonball Bill really running the paver?

5. *Is Carmen Zagario really running the Highway Dept for the TOL.

I walk among you everyday........
    Does it not appear that these are truly the questions and observations that only a knowledgeable and well-informed "insider" may write?

The Cabal's politicos are quick to send their anonymous hack screen name Breezy up to Speak Up, a forum for taxpayers, seemingly to intimidate and discredit private taxpayer/resident posters hostile to their political and personal interests, but they never seem to send Breezy up here to present any fact-based refutations or explanations, just my opinion of course.

Kind of like mimics the on-the-job behaviors of the arrogant politicos that you describe, eh Blunt?

Perhaps the so-called Breezy poster, in the interests of transparency, can now enlighten the readers with some specifics which may tend to rebut your observations and answer the questions that you have so profoundly presented?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 26th, 2021 at 11:18 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

You know, like becoming the personal driver for the Bigwig (Bill Cansdale has his own pet driving him around ) or turning on each other to the delight of the boss or favorite politician.
    What else is the "pet's" responsibility; the Sir Walter Raliegh cloak thingy to make sure that the Bigwig doesn't get its shoes dirty?

These employees have traded their ballot for favors or because of FEAR. Learn to leverage your vote against such treatment. Politicians serve you also. When one man stays in any position for to long, i.e. Golden Boy Danny, this is what happens.
    IMHO, the reader simply needs to consider how the seeming party hack Breezy, through lies and intimidation, treats taxpayers on this forum to understand just how valid your observations may be Blunt.

I understand that FDR once liked longstanding political figures to the actors of a long running Broadway show. They become very tiresome, and over time, their temperaments become hostile, arrogant, and vile, and they soon fall out of favor with the voters.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 26th, 2021 at 11:19 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Mark, you write about Breezy having an anonymous screen name, while nothing is said by you about Frank Lee Blunt's screen name being frankly anonymous too

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Mark, you write about Breezy having an anonymous screen name, while nothing is said by you about Frank Lee Blunt's screen name being frankly anonymous too
    How do you know for sure that Frank Lee Blunt is not the poster's proper name?

Conversely, Breezy does not seem to be a complete proper name. At the very most, Breezy is an identifiable weather condition, correct?

The advertised purpose of this forum is a medium for taxpayers and residents to air their thoughts and concerns; it is not a safe haven or sanctuary for politicos to extract retribution. Breezy is a self-described apologist for the Democrat Party in search of earning a merit badge(s). That self-characterization would seem to be in conflict with the mission statement of Speak Up.

In that regard, I do not understand Speak Up to be a platform for politicos, who under the cover of anonymity, seek to intimidate the posting taxpayers and residents who oppose their views, politics, policies and public acts.

Moreover, how is the public interest on social media advanced by insulting, intimidating and LYING about private taxpayers/resident posters who do not make policy or hold a substantial influence over the opinions of others?

If a politico is going to insult voters, do you think it fair that they hide behind the anonymity of a screen name?

It seems to me Frank Blunt does not come up here to malign and intimidate private taxpayer/resident posters who are verifiably identified; that is the difference. Blunt's comments as I understand them, are confined to those who hold significant political power and influence, or those who apply their politics in support of their own tax-subsidized compensation.

Big difference between tactics and missions of Breezy and Frank Lee Blunt Gorja, do you not agree?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 26th, 2021 at 02:36 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Res, you are correct in your assertion. But if the workforce of this town and village would learn not to be cohersted by their politician bosses into doing things that co opt their very rights.

This is why as in our town we should not have any political party officers in any supervisory position including on a town board. Conflict of interest and not good for the employees. Our very own supervisor of Cheektowaga is a vice chair of the ecdems.com

If I was on the town board that would come each meeting until she stepped down. As she said she was going to if elected supervisor. Apparently she changed her mind.

Personally I don't give a **** about anyone's political future because it's not in the property owners best interest. They may be making choice that benefit themselves not the area they represent.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    This is why is in our town we should not have any political party officers in any supervisory position including on a town board. Conflict of interest and not good for the employees. Our very own supervisor of Cheektowaga is a vice chair of the ecdems.com .
    Excellent and congruent point Res.

The Cansdale appointment as DPW Superintendent has always been troubling to me and many VOL residents. In this Lancaster Bee article, it is rather clear that the appointment was contingent upon political machinations and legal needle-threading:

Though Cansdale was feeling some frustrations, his sudden departure as mayor was a bit of a surprise, even to him. His official resignation and appointment as the DPW superintendent was not on the agenda for Monday’s meeting as legal issues made Cansdale uncertain he would be able to officially announce his resignation on Monday.

“It was uncertain right until the gavel went down whether or not we would go through with this [on Monday],” Cansdale said. “We had a lot of discussions about filling Paul’s seat and the legal issues with the election next March. We wanted to be certain we knew everything about the election law before we made a motion to step down.”
    Reference: https://www.lancasterbee.com/article...village-mayor/

Legality is an issue separate and apart from the issues of ethical behavior and integrity.

Does it not seem relevant to ask of the Integrity Party, was your name "Integrity" derived from an indication of your standards, or an ironic play on words, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 26th, 2021 at 03:24 PM.

Gorja, you see me often, you just don't know who I am. I keep telling you all..... I do walk among you daily. By the way readers there has been more hits on this thread than there are total voters n the VOL
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; February 26th, 2021 at 03:19 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Originally posted by mark blazejewski:
    How do you know for sure that Frank Lee Blunt is not the poster's proper name?
    To be frankly blunt, Mark, I wasn't born yesterday.

Big difference between tactics and missions of Breezy and Frank Lee Blunt Gorja, do you not agree?
    To me, the biggest difference is that their opinions differ

Georgia L Schlager

Gorja, mine ARE not opinions based on feelings or hearsay and rumors. I post factual info, I KNOW to be true. Stay tuned for REAL transcripts from the Faux Republican Endorsement Show. The lovefest between Golden Boy & Cannonball will really interest the readers. Coming later today........Stay tuned.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread Information