Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Breezearth, here's a little something that can address the subject of the Environment and Integrity for you. I can drop some bomb shells too.

"Hey Breezblaster, you think the Snake was thinking about the Precious Environment when he ordered a couple of employees to dump excess chemicals down the storm drain near the broadway bridge in the VOL and into Cayuga Creek? Or maybe you're not aware of that little deal to buy more chemicals from his old sales buddy from NYSE&G and dump the left over chemicals into the creek. I know about it, and the people that did it know about it and remember it and wrote it down for posterity , and quite frankly (lol), I might be a little worried about the DEC's interest in that little escapade if I were the Snake. You Bill you have stepped on an awful lot of toes over the years. It could come back to bite you hard. It would be an losey way to say goodbye under investigation wouldn't it?"

I walk among you everyday ,,,,,,,GIZA, CANSDALE, RUFFINO,MOHR,..................GOLDEN BOY...........Stay Tuned

W O W and Y I K E S !!!!
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    "l'd like to shift a bit this morning...," Frank Lee Blunt squawks then goes on to deliver bizarre conspiracy theories.

Frank Lee Blunt,

Why don't you just come out and say you're here on behalf of the Schroeder-Sojka candidacy ?? You saw incompetence in the attacks on the Integrity Party mayoral candidate and you needed to step in yourself. You're here to save the day but the more you write the more you sound outlandish. You also have to admit that the people you are highlighting are not even on the ballot for the Village elections in March. Your may try to beat up on a whole lot of people, but it would seem to me that they all probably just laugh your postings off like all the others for so many years. HeHeHe

But Schroeder is in trouble and Frank Lee Blunt knows it.

I could picture it in my mind, readers: Frank Lee Blunt. Seated at the computer. Pounding his fist down on the table and harping at the screen. Another Blazejewski hit, another Blazejewski miss. The more Blazejewski writes, the more Schroeder is jeopardized. Don't Send a Boy to Do A Man's Job. Frank Lee Blunt is terrified. So he steps to the plate and joins SpeakupWNY. Only problem for Frank Lee Blunt is that the Schroeder-Sojka ticket can't possibly be helped by sounding more like QAnon than a normal community stakeholder. Frank Lee Blunt groans of the failures of Blazejewski then Frank comes on here and comes off as even worse. The strange and improbable highway department switcheroo is conspiracy theory gold. While I never met Mr. Cansdale, he must be nearing the end of his career, yet Frank Lee Blunt would have you think he is planning for decades into the future. And I don't think Frank Lee Blunt is trying to scare people in the highway department, more likely he's just stupid. Where is the proof for any of this, Frank Lee Blunt ????? Sounds like you are helping the other side by sounding preposterous, ludicrous, even desperate if you ask me.

What all of this tells me, readers, is that Schroeder is squirming and sees that the dynamic team put together by the Integrity Party has gained the kind of momentum any candidacy would envy. Maybe that's because the Integrity Party are the most qualified, are the most experienced, and have the most demonstrated commitment to do the job.

And what is Schroeder left with: QAnon Frank Lee Blunt and Make New York Red Mark Blazejewski!

Two peas in a pod? Or two peeing on Schroder's chances?

You know, readers, which one Breezy thinks it is for sure!! LOL

I still think Frank Lee Blunt should weigh in on the Sojka family tree in town GOP politics. Does Sojka on the ticket get the Frank Lee Blunt seal of approval?

W O W and Y I K E S !!!!

Clown Car Blazejewski even went so low as to state publicly that Frank Lee Blunt was a person's real name
    Breezy, one emoji is enough; you did not need forty, yes forty. A little obsessive-compulsive disorder to match your conversion disorder?

You really do seem to be loosing it, eh "Regular Guy" TROLL.

BTW, if God loves a liar he will give you a big hug, because you are a hopelessly fanatical liar.

While you stated that you were an unqualified TROLL, I might suggest that you draw a distinction between a GOOD and BAD liar, because a skillful liar may get away with lying, but you are so twisted and audacious, that you actually suck at being an effective liar, because you are constantly being exposed as the diabolical, name-calling troll that you in fact are.

To wit, where did I "publicly state" that Frank Lee Blunt was a real name?

Please post that quote.

BTW, I am still waiting:

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    I asked you to post a complete, clear and readable copy of the attachment you attached on post #368 and you are not doing it.

More cut and paste forgeries, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 7th, 2021 at 02:47 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by frank lee blunt View Post
    breezearth, here's a little something that can address the subject of the environment and integrity for you. I can drop some bomb shells too.

"hey breezblaster, you think the snake was thinking about the precious environment when he ordered a couple of employees to dump excess chemicals down the storm drain near the broadway bridge in the vol and into cayuga creek? Or maybe you're not aware of that little deal to buy more chemicals from his old sales buddy from nyse&g and dump the left over chemicals into the creek. I know about it, and the people that did it know about it and remember it and wrote it down for posterity , and quite frankly (lol), i might be a little worried about the dec's interest in that little escapade if i were the snake. You bill you have stepped on an awful lot of toes over the years. It could come back to bite you hard. It would be an losey way to say goodbye under investigation wouldn't it?"

i walk among you everyday ,,,,,,,giza, cansdale, ruffino,mohr,..................golden boy...........stay tuned

o m g ! ! !

Breezworrier, We'll see who"s squirming come Tuesday after next. And when did you become a retirement adviser? Are going to give the Snake investment tips too?

We on this tread know when we strike a cord with the Cabal and Mafiosos , because you immediately loose your ability to stop yourself from posting things that contradict previous "basic truths" you hold. And then Lee and Mark point it out to all the readers to see. Please never stop, breezlittlefacts

I do know about the CHEMICAL DUMP INTO THE CREEK. And if you had any connections you would also know Breezpoluter.

I will leave it there
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Question Who's foolin whom ?

If Breezy was so proud of these people - if he felt they/he only does good for the Town and Village - why does he deny knowing them or being apart of one of their families ?

There he goes again - read what he writes - he contradicts himself - constantly shows his self interest in local politics and protecting the #Dem party//Committee// their candidates and past party players.

If you have "no skin in the game" - "never met any of these people" - "dont know them or their family members" - "dont work for the Town or Village" - "have no personal connection to the Dem committee or its members" - how can you have any first hand or factual knowledge about the things you post "

Breezy claims: "Like I said, I have no stake in the game"

- "I relish standing up for people I have never met, and probably will never meet"

- He claims he "never met past Town Supervisors Bob Giza or Johanna Coleman"

_ Breezy says , "What you call "discredited" I have to call "earning a merit badge!" - who gives you those merit badges ?

- So you have been here at least "since Aug. 2013 for me(Breezy)" defending a Party - group -their candidates - elected and appointed officials - patronage and nepotism - back door deals - abuse of power and tax funded positions - but you claim to have no "skin in the game" -

Then your either easily manipulated - or your a party raised - life long player in the tax subsidized party arena !
    Last edited by 4248; March 7th, 2021 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Giza, Coleman
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    There he goes again - read what he writes - he contradicts himself - constantly shows his self interest in local politics and protecting the #Dem party//Committee// their candidates and past party players.

If you have "no skin in the game" - "never met any of these people" - "dont know them or their family members" - "dont work for the Town or Village" - "have no personal connection to the Dem committee or its members" - how can you have any first hand or factual knowledge about the things you post "

Breezy claims: "Like I said, I have no stake in the game"

- "I relish standing up for people I have never met, and probably will never meet"

- He claims he "never met past Town Supervisors Bob Giza or Johanna Coleman"

""hate speech" - Dude, ever take a gander at your posts ????????? Gee wiz my posts are down right mild compared to that. And the others, OH MY!

BILL CANSDALE - Never met!
    GREG SMITH - Never met!
    LYNNE RUDA - Never met!
    MAUTE - Never met!
    SWEENY - Never met!
    AMATURA - Never met!
    WOZNIAK - Never met!
    MOHR - Never met!
    JESSICA SMITH OVERHOLT - Never met!
    CINDY - Never met!

SOJKA, COLEMAN, DAWN, MAYOR, MAD MATT - Never met!

You give me far too much credit for any of the Lancaster politicians. LOL I am just a troll when I see people being unfairly treated. No stake in the game at all.

...that is a very curious post.

I think that several people write under the Breezy screen name and one of its main functions is to personally discredit posters who write in challenge to the interests of the Democrat Party; an unprincipled task applied to suppress the voice of the challenging taxpayer/resident.

In that connection, I can not dispute that at least one of the Breezy screen name actors may have "Never met" those personages listed in the above-illustrated post.

However, what that Breezy actor did not write is that it never had any contact, by direct communication or through a third party, with the personages named above.

Hmm, contact through a third party. I just wonder if that possible "third party" could be member of the Speak Up forum?...

Breezy says , "What you call "discredited" I have to call "earning a merit badge!" - who gives you those merit badges ?
    Most probably the same miserable political hacks of the Lancaster/Erie County Swamp, who perpetually feast on taxpayer dollars, eh?

- So you have been here at least "since Aug. 2013 for me(Breezy)" defending a Party - group -their candidates - elected and appointed officials - patronage and nepotism - back door deals - abuse of power and tax funded positions - but you claim to have no "skin in the game" -
    Indeed 4248, and the Breezy propaganda machine has suggested that it targets a different political player every year...

...which is comment that appears to contradict this lofty load of crap Breezy has been peddling recently eh?...

Like I said, I have no stake in the game.

I am only on this thread because Blazejewski unfairly is attacking someone with distortion, outright lies, and his staple buffoonery.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png v.png (8.1 KB, 3 views)
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 7th, 2021 at 05:16 PM.

CSEA endorses Ruda, Maute and Maciejewski.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    CSEA endorses Ruda, Maute and Maciejewski.
    There's a shock.

Any news on The Hindenburg?

You also have to remember when Schroeder was in change of the special events as a trustee. He was the one signing off on vouchers and payments to Dawn who was the Events coordinator. Also the one that ran her shop in the house Schroeder bought but still payed rent?
    What is the real story, there is no trust when someone cannot keep straight their own lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanc View Post
    You also have to remember when Schroeder was in change of the special events as a trustee. He was the one signing off on vouchers and payments to Dawn who was the Events coordinator. Also the one that ran her shop in the house Schroeder bought but still payed rent?
    What is the real story, there is no trust when someone cannot keep straight their own lies.
    All litigated in 2015 and in 2017, so let's focus on 2021:

Hmmm...

Yea, she forgot to mention it then...

...and does it not seem that she forgot about it afterward, eh?...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 7th, 2021 at 11:32 PM.

Spot on! A conflict of interest? You betchya'...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    All litigated in 2015 and in 2017, so let's focus on 2021:

Hmmm...

Yea, she forgot to mention it then...

...and does it not seem that she forgot about it afterward, eh?...

Greetings Mark,

I respect you greatly, but that was then and this is now philosophy does not sound good to me...

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Greetings Mark,

I respect you greatly, but that was then and this is now philosophy does not sound good to me...
    Hey shortstuff,

We will agree to disagree on this one.

In light of the previous voter litigation of the so-called issue, my position "That was then and this is now" arises from my concern about "What the future holds."

Just my two cents.

Throwing mud now is way to late LANC, where you 3 months ago when you might have had a chance to get that message out? Lazy politicians deserve to loose.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread Information