Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Mark, it looks like to me some of the mentioned "contractors" were also giving money to the Democrats over these past years.
    Another case of I can do whatever I want cause I am DAN AMATURA! Ah it's funny how the world turns. Sometimes it takes years to come back to reveal itself.
    Ronny Ruffino and cohort Danny Boy Amatura were sitting on the TOL board when they oversaw the political assassination of the last serving Highway Superintendent.Something that could have been handled in house was instead leaked to the FEDS. And those actions caused that man to lose an election and nearly take his own life from the outcomes.
    So now the worm turns back to stare at Ronny and Danny. Dan Amatura is in a tight spot. Ron Ruffino is in a tight spot. Mr. Stupervisor, will you defend your partner in this crime? Using town facilities as favors to get donations for campaign costs is QUID PRO QUO at the least. Whatever the cost to the TOL residents in tax dollars, for non- Lancaster wood and brush, that was spent by Mr. Amatura to relieve the costs to his friends and supporters, is stealing.
    It IS theft of service. The Highway Superintendent uses the dump site as candy to friendly contractors so they can help him be re-elected.
    The Highway Superintendent is as guilty as the man he replaced. He actually had a big part in seeing that "justice" was carried out. It's a cutthroat world out there Danny Boy. You and Ronny used a very heavy handed approach to taking care of the business of opening up the Highway Superintendent"s job for yourself.
    Reports are you tried to take over the Town Board meeting tonight Golden Boy. It's no wonder the town barn workers are so tired of your abrasive personality.
    When the Highway Superintendent believes he is untouchable, he has come to the end of his time of service to the community. Disregard for other elected officials is a glaring RED flag. If what was reported as a yelling and hostile Golden Boy interacting with call in citizens is even close to true, I believe Dan has something to hide.
    I would bet many more questions will be coming up for you Mr. Ruffino. Like.....What did you know? Have any of the dumping favorites given any money that helped you get elected?
    Theft of Service is a crime. Danny Amatura is guilty of it. Whether it's scrap steel or giving away freebies of tax dollars spent to help out supporters, it's the SAME thing. Let's see what Rotstar Ron will do to bring about the "justice" to Danny Boy as he did to the last Superintendent.

I think I see more trouble coming down the track for the Giza Mafia.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    [SIZE=4]If what was reported as a yelling and hostile Golden Boy interacting with call in citizens is even close to true, I believe Dan has something to hide.[/SIZE]
    Just My Opinions:

Hey Blunt, apparently you did not hear the session tonight, but if I understood the Supervisor correctly, he held that the Public Participation privilege excludes asking questions and only permits "comments."

If my understanding is correct, it seems to me that the Public Participation forum may selectively be used by our elected officials as an unresponsive, "in one ear, out the other" interaction with their constituents.

BTW, I understand that each public commenter is given five minutes to state its business. Does that time include the minutes expended by public officials who loudly over-talk the commenter?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 18th, 2021 at 12:20 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

I liked former Highway Superintendent Rich Reese. He was liked and respected by many in town. A humble man who was not cut out for the political game. He just didn’t have the balls to push back when he was the only town elected Republican - at a time when town / planning / zoning boards were under total control of the Democrats.

He was coerced into writing a correspondence in favor of the board against his best wishes, underspent to keep the department adequately equipped in order to lowball his department budget, and then got screwed over anyway.

They drove that poor man crazy!

Lee, a little back story for you. Golden Boy Danny was a Federal informant in his younger days. You could check it out. He put his friend in jail and left town after the Big Cocaine train crashed he was part of.
    I know an awful lot about his checkered past. Wonder how many of his workers at the barn knew that.
    If you've ever wondered why Golden Boy acts the way he does, it because he thinks he is still untouchable.
    Mr. Ruffino KNOWS everything, just as Bob Giza did. Old man Giza was well aware of the Xmas fund for the workers and gave it his blessing.It was a common practice in both the TOL, the VOL and the VOD. Days after Mr. Reese's wife passed away while he was on leave of work duties and had that fund in his truck as he usually did. Because he was at home attending to the sad chore of burying the love of his life, he placed the fund inside his house. It was then that "someone" alerted the FEDS. When they showed up at the Reese residence and asked if Mr. Reese had the fund there he said yes, and was arrested.
    The political dirty work of the Democrat Machine led by Ralph Mohr again vanquished the ONLY republican in an elected position. With no regard what so ever for the possible out come of the mental condition the surviving Reese family members would suffer ,the dirty politics of Golden Boy was used to have the FEDS arrest a opponent.
    Danny Boy is used to hiding in the dark to win a fight. Something he never could do in the day light. It's the sure sign of a bully.

Now Golden Boy the light IS going to shine on you sir. There's people downtown in an office you are very familiar with Dan, and they are not all on your side anymore.Someone very close to you is filling their ears with what you've been doing. I would anticipate an inquiry of you and Mr. Ruffino's doings over the last bit of time and probably a lot deeper.
    Turn about is fair play boys. this IS political Danny Boy.....Get ready
    Frank Lee Speaking....

A little update on the Internal Investigation of Dan Amatura's illegal doings at the TOL dump site. Reports have Golden boy Danny screaming at the top of his lungs today as workers were within hearing distance. The heated exchange was over the ruckus TOL board meeting last night. Something has hit a very raw spot with the Stupervisor and his top Lieutenant Danny Amatura. If the rumors of outsiders taking up an interest in this administration's daily operations are true, a lot more than Danny Boys illegal dump for free for political donations scheme to help Democrats get re-elected will come into focus.

I would be VERY afraid of the FEDS showing back up again after almost two decades to charge another sitting Highway Superintendent and also the over seeing Supervisor who knew everything. By his own words the Supervisor informed the citizens at a public meeting that HE was the FACE of Lancaster. It is one of the main reasons he tried to raise the salary of his own newly won seat. This is something that he knew about and his took place right under his nose, just like the sex on TOL property enjoyed by his party members and committee persons. Silence and inaction are messages to the troops that you are ok with the status quo. Ron, you are in charge of the most crude rude and crime ridden administration of all time.

You own it Ronny Rotstar. You are going to join the ranks of one term Supervisors. But even better yet, you will be the first Sitting Democrat Supervisor that has failed. You could be as famous as Dopey RINO Chairboy Greg Smith and a complete failure as the first D to get "run after one".

The Conservatives are looking better each day. Thanks Fatman Ralphy. The game goes on
    Stay tuned.....way more to follow,.....I walk among them everyday
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; May 18th, 2021 at 06:32 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

By his own words the Supervisor informed the citizens at a public meeting that HE was the FACE of Lancaster.

"I don’t sit in my office all day,” Ruffino said. “I go to meetings at night, meetings at daytime. I’m traveling all over the place to businesses to be the face of the town.
    Reference: https://www.lancasterbee.com/article...pew-lancaster/
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Blunt: The Highway Superintendent is as guilty as the man he replaced. He actually had a big part in seeing that "justice" was carried out. It's a cutthroat world out there Danny Boy. You and Ronny used a very heavy handed approach to taking care of the business of opening up the Highway Superintendent"s job for yourself.
    Former Highway Superintendent Richard Reese was distraught with the recent passing of his wife. That does not preclude exposing his actions which led to a federal investigation, his being found guilty, and his sentencing.

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/bu...bffo021610.htm

Highway Superintendent Amatura declared the charges made that illegal dumping was taking place at town property located on Genesee Street, just east of Pavement Road, was politically motivated is most likely true. The same can be said of the Reese investigation. Payback is a bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

Highway Superintendent Amatura declared the charges made that illegal dumping was taking place at town property located on Genesee Street, just east of Pavement Road, was politically motivated...
    IMHO, at the very least, what is needed is an thorough assessment by a disinterested third party, such as a fair, non-biased media. That type of scrutiny could cast a glaring light on the more immediate, significant question is: "Was the policy or informal practice, whatever it was, used for political or personal benefit?"...

Using town facilities as favors to get donations for campaign costs is QUID PRO QUO at the least. Whatever the cost to the TOL residents in tax dollars, for non- Lancaster wood and brush, that was spent by Mr. Amatura to relieve the costs to his friends and supporters, is stealing...

The Highway Superintendent uses the dump site as candy to friendly contractors so they can help him be re-elected.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 19th, 2021 at 08:02 AM.

Readers, the word is getting out to the voting public in the TOL. But before I go on , a quick shout out to the real heart and soul of the TOL and VOL, the hard working Police, Fire and First Aide personal and most of all, the people who each day do the manual labor of keeping our community clean and our infrastructure operating properly. The Highway Dept and Village DPW blue collar workers are the back bone of our municipalities. Thank you from all of the citizens.
    You people are under a lot of pressure from the politically driven bosses that overlord you. I applaud most of you for being able to stay clean of the "bad drug of politics" and continue to give yourselves to the service of our town and village. Help is on the way.
    Mr. Pilato will bring back the work environment you so deserve. With the ouster of Mr. Amatura will come a breath of fresh air for the hard workers.

Democrats are bringing out a new group of writers on different sites like FB to spread their lies to what they believe is an unaware and misinformed public.
    I dare any of them to come on this site and try that. You will notice Airbags Gorja and Breezy have given up spreading the RINO/DEM garbage on my posts.
    The TRUTH is what takes them off the page.

You may not see me......but once again, I assure you, I walk among you everyday.

To all you who have come forward with the facts that I don't already know, Kudos for you bravery

Stay tuned.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Democrats are bringing out a new group of writers on different sites like FB to spread their lies to what they believe is an unaware and misinformed public.
    Point me to where they are posting on facebook. I would like to troll them. Professionally though

Res, the place to be is the Informing the citizens of Lancaster page Take a look and posts any of my stuff you like.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

There is a great deal of noise currently being made about the alleged dumping of debris by private businesses on Town of Lancaster property. This issue was advanced by a Lancaster resident at the Monday, May 17, 2021 Town Council Session.

Decide for yourself what the merits of the issue are, and use your common sense as you listen.

The discussion begins at approximately 37:00 into the session, which you may access on this link:

https://soundcloud.com/user-32929237...0GJDg7jzE3YjZI
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 19th, 2021 at 04:44 PM.

WOW.........Readers, if you just listened that outburst by the Golden Boy at the TOL board meeting, you gotta be shaking your head just like I just did.
    I have stated many times about the crass demeanor Danny uses daily to address our fine blue collar workers and town staffers. He has no trouble dressing down anyone who he feels stands in the way of HIS goals or decisions taken. When he has lost the control of that crassness, to the point he is not the least bit embarrassed to act like a juvenile teenager having a breakdown, it's time to go, no matter what kind of crime he has committed

Think about that for a minute. Mr. Amatura is out of control. The Stupervisor Ruffino had no control over the meeting. His Highway Superintendent ordered the board to take a vote RIGHT NOW!!!!!. Demanding to get his way. Not a hint of concern about his own screaming appeared to be there. He yelled at a resident with the anger of a bullying mental patient. He commanded the other REAL voting members of the board to do what he wanted them to do.This is the most outrageous recording of a TOL elected official who has no say in what board does or does not do,calling them out as if he was going to fight them in the street.

Today Readers, Golden Boy the Yelling Goat, demanded all his Rec dept employees report to a general alarm meeting. At that important gathering, on tax payer time, The Yelling Goat screamed at them that a certain Mr Sojka was coming for their jobs. Can you imagine that. You cannot make this stuff up. Scaring employees to make sure they vote for him has to be very close to breaking the law, not to mention union complications.

Another shout out to you FATMAN RALPHY. You really picked the dark horse with The Yelling Goat. Conservatives are going to make history this cycle.
    Oooops Forgot Chairboy. Hat's off to you Pinocchio Smith. Your political calculations are stunning. The Genius and His talking Puppet are watering the Conservative garden everyday and The Yelling Goat is waking up real republicans to the truth. Word is spreading lads, the worst thing for your dirty party, people taking an interest in what's going on.

As each day passes the primary gets closer and closer. This is going to get nasty. There are still many facts I'm sure not one of the sitting Democrats wants out. There is still time to focus on Paul Rudz. Don't worry Paul, I have you stuff ready to go, but this Yelling Goat thing is to good to let go of. Have you Democrats and DEMRINO's realized at some point you are all going to have to defend Golden Boy or not. Ouch! Ronny Rotstar where are you going to come down on this. You better have an answer come next TOL board meeting. I understand you finally lost your last excuse to hid from the public and the meetings are now open to the public.

Can you keep control of The Yelling Goat when he's so close to the citizens? I can't wait to get a report on that coming meeting.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Amatura said he authorizes companies to dump debris that was acquired in the Town of Lancaster, with Town Board approval.
    Reference: https://www.lancasterbee.com/article...umping-debris/

Just My Understanding Of the May 17, 2021 Town Council session "discussion" concerning debris dumping on Lancaster Town property:

During the "discussion," Mr. Amatura seemed to suggest that the policy lacked formal Town Council sanction...

"Amatura told Leary the board should vote on it."

Councilman Leary's comments suggested an interpretation similar to my own...

“How I want to handle it is you never should have allowed it in the first place, and you shouldn’t allow it now,” Leary said.

During the Public Participation forum, I suggested that the policy as described by Superintendent Amatura appeared to be one of informality, and that either a formal policy exists, or it is an informal practice.

In turn, Supervisor Ruffino did not refute my comment.

If my understanding of the formalized nature of the policy is incorrect, somebody please straighten me out, but only do so by posting, or referring, to a dated formal Town Council action which adopted such a policy.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; May 20th, 2021 at 10:30 AM.

Ron Ruffino on "transparency," during his 2017 campaign. Click On Image:

This is the extent of Supervisor Ruffino's "transparency" in 2021...

Ruffino reminded residents that public comment is not a question-and-answer period, but is only a comment period.

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast

Thread Information