Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

The only thing I can compare it to is an overwound Coo Coo Clock

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Readers, so the business owners in the VOL are starting to pick up their conversations on many different platforms now. One such string of conversations is addressing Lynne Ruda's threats to different business owners to make sure they vote for her. One business owner was offered free air conditioning for his shop and another at a coffee house was threatened with a visit from the County Health Dept.

What in the heck will happen if this person is elected to the Mayors chair?

TIC TOCK TIC TOCK TIC TOCK......
    gee can't ya squeeze any other unsavory charges in there Frank Lee Blunt ?

LOL

Frank, I don't think anyone believes any of your bull**** anyway so why post more outrageous crap ??

HECK!!! I though you said it was over more than a week ago ?????

Now you're back on here tonight, after taking a bow earlier, looking a little bit desperate after the positive comment by gorja.

I have to say, on here, you lost it a few days ago, in an implosion of deceit by you, and blunder by Blazejewski.

The only thing I can compare it to is an overwound Coo Coo Clock erupting in all its glory with springs flying every which way.

One wind too many and kaput !!!

YOUR CREDIBILITY THAT IS.

Breezlittle, what happened to all those giant letters and emojis .

If you were a local resident you would already know these things, but once again, you're to late
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

Frank, I don't think anyone believes any of your bull**** anyway so why post more outrageous crap ??
    WOW, TROLL, you can use your own answer, to answer your own question...

You do get a bit hyper at this point in campaign.

Kind of edgy and eruptive, as you well know.

...maybe you need a break little fella
    ..."REGULAR GUY."

Stage Direction:

(As she read the reference to Breezy's self-description, she snickered with an eyeroll, and then burst into laughter.

"No, really act convincing in your disbelief, and really emphasize the ridiculous nature of Breezy's self-description, because you know the truth," the director said.

The director then scratched his head and mused to himself, "Emojis can be fun.")
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 15th, 2021 at 09:44 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Originally posted by Frank Lee Blunt:
    One such string of conversations is addressing Lynne Ruda's threats to different business owners to make sure they vote for her. One business owner was offered free air conditioning for his shop and another at a coffee house was threatened with a visit from the County Health Dept
    If you can't show proof of these allegations, Tony should remove this post from the thread.
    Accusing a candidate of threatening residents and offers of a quid pro quo without facts is disgraceful.

These are libelous statements
    Last edited by gorja; March 16th, 2021 at 04:30 AM.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    If you can't show proof of these allegations, Tony should remove this post from the thread.
    Accusing a candidate of threatening residents and offers of a quid pro quo without facts is disgraceful.

I guess you are concerned with libel only when it may concern candidate that you are smitten by; all other forms of libel on this forum be damned, eh?

Kind of hypocritical on your part, eh?

I am still waiting to for someone to specifically refute these comments...

In 1989 Bill Cansdale was elected to the Village of Lancaster Board as a trustee. Then, in 1993, he ran for Mayor against Arthur Posluszny, and won. The major issue during that time was an early potential merger of the town and village police departments. Cansdale won his election on the premise that he would not do so. 10 years later however, Bill Cansdale changes his mind, and heads up the merger between the police departments. He is 100% involved in that negotiation and signing of the contract.

9 Years after that, Bill Cansdale steps down near the end of his 5th term, serving 19 years as mayor. He and the board (his cohorts) promote the unaccomplished, unqualified, and impressionable Paul Maute to finish his term. Immediately, Cansdale is then rewarded, by same people he helped get elected (ie Paul Maute and company) the recently vacated Superintendent of Public Works position. A posh job that pays, at that time, starting at $70,000 a year. The contract was written by Cansdale himself. This contract was so extravagant, that when Dawn Robinson the newly appointed trustee read it, she went back to the board to alert them of the contents of that contract. It was realized that not one board member was recorded reading the contract. It was rewritten, and the job was then officially awarded. It is now 2021, do the math. Bill Cansdale has been payed in village tax dollars, a minimum $630,000, by my estimation. This does not included his near five terms as mayor, and one as trustee.

During this entire time, Bill has gotten friends, family, and relatives jobs within the village. His son has a job at the Erie County Water Authority. His brother-in-law was eventually appointed chief of police. His political influence in the village stretches far and wide. At this point in time, Cansdale is currently running a political party out of the DPW. The CANSDALE CABAL must come to an end.

Stay tuned. More to follow. I will be exposing the entire Cansdale Family Tree, how it stretches into the Giza Mafia at the town level, and all of it's underhanded connections. Want to know Cansdale's nefarious future goals? Get ready, names will be named and I will not hold back.

I'm just being me, Frank Lee Blunt.

...and especially these comments, because no one has substantively refuted them...

Cansdale is then rewarded, by same people he helped get elected (ie Paul Maute and company) the recently vacated Superintendent of Public Works position. A posh job that pays, at that time, starting at $70,000 a year. The contract was written by Cansdale himself.

Dawn Robinson the newly appointed trustee read it, she went back to the board to alert them of the contents of that contract.

It was realized that not one board member was recorded reading the contract.
    It is now 2021, do the math. Bill Cansdale has been payed in village tax dollars, a minimum $630,000, by my estimation. This does not included his near five terms as mayor, and one as trustee.
    Bill has gotten friends, family, and relatives jobs within the village. His son has a job at the Erie County Water Authority. His brother-in-law was eventually appointed chief of police.
    Cansdale is currently running a political party out of the DPW.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 16th, 2021 at 09:48 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Gorja, you must know by now I know what I'm talking about. Why not stop down and visit either business owner on the corner of Central Ave and Pleasant Ave and ask them. I have stood face too face with them and heard their stories. So stop by and tell them they are LIARS.

Gorja you are getting less and less reliable as you get dragged into the web of darkness the Giza mafia offers.

Keep pumping out their garbage and you will become just as hated as them.

And stop into the Coffee Shop in the VOL too. Ask them what they think of the RUDA/MAUTE team of NO INTEGRITY.

Frank Lee Speaking....

Gorja, you must know by now I know what I'm talking about. Why not stop down and visit either business owner on the corner of Central Ave and Pleasant Ave and ask them. I have stood face too face with them and heard their stories. So stop by and tell them they are LIARS.

Gorja you are getting less and less reliable as you get dragged into the web of darkness the Giza mafia offers.

Keep pumping out their garbage and you will become just as hated as them.

And stop into the Coffee Shop in the VOL too. Ask them what they think of the RUDA/MAUTE team of NO INTEGRITY.

Hey Blunt,

Your original comment suggested that conversations took place on social media. I have in fact seen such social media posts, and they do not appear to be the type of libelous Breezy clip art that Ms. Gorja seems to so eagerly support.

IMHO...

a Disingenuous Hypocrite!!!

Does it not appear that Gorja seems to supports efforts to libel personally identifiable private resident posters on this forum, and then, rather hypocritically, be fanatically protective of her candidates; those which you seemed to have linked to the cabal, eh?

Perhaps we can use some of that new solar energy to shed the light of truth on what has been happening in our village and town?

Such an exposure may truly result in real tax dollar savings to all of us!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 16th, 2021 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Hey Blunt,

Your original comment suggested that conversations took place on social media. I have in fact seen such social media posts, and they do not appear to be the type of libelous Breezy clip art that Ms. Gorja seems to so eagerly support.

...which prompted this clarification from the Administrator...

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    For the record. Well because June contacted me.

June Chapman is not a registered user on Speakupwny.com. Never was.

I can see where people might get the idea that she was the way the quote was laid out.

This was originally on facebook not speakup.

...and blatant lies, like this...

So, the co-founder of the racist Make NY Red, Mark Blazejewski, posts another misleading dog whistle in order to beat up BLM.

Have you no shame, sir?
    Does Ruda support those kind of libelous tactics being used against the residents that she seeks to "lead?"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 16th, 2021 at 11:36 AM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

So frank Lee Blunt....

(For the record I don't care when people post as "screen names" unless everyone basically knows who they are. IE: I use wnyresident but I have links to my businesses and for the most part everyone knows who I am by now.)

Originally posted by Frank Lee Blunt:
    One such string of conversations is addressing Lynne Ruda's threats to different business owners to make sure they vote for her. One business owner was offered free air conditioning for his shop and another at a coffee house was threatened with a visit from the County Health Dept.
    So how do you know that Lynne did this? First hand knowledge from the actual people who might have been threatened? Seriously I'm asking.

Lynne? Are you reading this. Is there any truth to what this poster has said? Is he twisting a comment out of context?

Here is some solid advice which I think is the community's best interest. Property/business owners = community.

How many people running in Lancaster are basically Democrats who passively or actively support the DNC's agenda? Don't even humor them. They should take their time and go down south and help out with the border crisis the DNC's agenda has created. I'm still waiting for Jeremy and crew to start cutting checks to cover the housing costs as people illegally come over the border.

Are both Gorja and Ruda okay with posts like this?...

Wouldn't it be a real hoot if BLM picketed you, Mark Blazejewski?

You'd sure have it coming! LOL They have been noted in a lot of media reports doing just that, lately.

This post alone sure demonstrates the spirit of filth and nauseating lies you are pushing out there.

If you read your posts you can see all the repulsiveness, and over and over and over. LOL, maybe they do read this stuff. Seems like your posts here, and even worse your pals at Make NY Red group on Facebook and all the loathsome racism and revolting posts by your pals there, heck they might even see you as far game.
    No, not a "real hoot," because do not such words potentially threaten the security, safety and peace of our village, its businesses, and its residents?

Here is some solid advice which I think is the community's best interest. Property/business owners = community.
    Well said Res.

Picketing a residence in Lancaster is against Town code

Georgia L Schlager

Picketing a residence in Lancaster is against Town code
    Bismark is the capital of North Dakota.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Voter Information...

Paul Maute Party Democrat
    Cynthia Maciejewski Party Democrat

Why is anyone even humoring people who passively and/or actively support the agenda of the DNC? Haven't you guys learned anything from all the nonsense I have posted over the years.

The support starts at the bottom. Village and town boards are at the bottom.

Lynne is registered as a blank. I'm not saying Lynne is not a democrat but at least they are not passively supporting the agenda of the DNC based on party registration. Could be wrong. Look at the amount of RINO's we see in NYS.

Lynne T Ruda Party Blank

Voter Information...

Paul Maute Party Democrat
    Cynthia Maciejewski Party Democrat

Why is anyone even humoring people who passively and/or actively support the agenda of the DNC? Haven't you guys learned anything from all the nonsense I have posted over the years.

The support starts at the bottom. Village and town boards are at the bottom.

Lynne is registered as a blank. I'm not saying Lynne is not a democrat but at least they are not passively supporting the agenda of the DNC based on party registration. Could be wrong. Look at the amount of RINO's we see in NYS.

Lynne T Ruda Party Blank
    Mayor Schroeder is a Conservative I understand, as is Mr. Sojka.

BTW:

Turn-out appears high Res.

Reports that Municipal Building polling place, 100+ after two hours of voting.

At 2:00 p.m., Drullard Fire Hall, after two hours of voting, I was voter 85; my wife #86; my cousin #87.

Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread Information