Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Readers, the silence is deafening...........here them crickets? But if you listen closely you can hear the wheels spinning inside Cabal members vacant heads.

How are they gonna control the runaway Queen? Yelling at the top of her lungs " Off with their heads, off with their heads!!!!!" "Somebody do something!!!!!"

Breezbrain have they not filled you in yet of the next stealthful political move that she will make to endear herself even more to those voters she just promised to make pay if they don't vote for HER!

Maybe Tommy Sweeney should be running the show for her, he does everything else.

Ah Readers it is going to be a very very interesting next week. Is a big surprise on the way for Cabalists at the VOL Dept of Public Works?
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post

Maybe Tommy Sweeney should be running the show for her, he does everything else.
    Just My Opinion:

I am truly disappointed in Mr. Sweeney's comments.

Although Mr. Sweeney is a well-respected individual, the reader, should understand that many perceive his status to be that of a "developer," and that his words should necessarily be assessed with that notation.

Is it not fair to assume that some may believe that his words, which unduly suggest that those in opposition to the Integrity Party's candidates, will somehow "stop" the Roundabout project, constitute a disingenuous, strawman argument; a misleading comment, that without substantial, documented support, may be viewed as an indirect, flawed partisan endorsement of the Integrity Party candidates, by a special interest actor?:

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    From Facebook
    Tom Sweeney

It is now clear that if these folks get voted in, they will be throwing away $500,000 in local direct taxpayer $$$$ that has been spent on work to improve and grow our Village of Lancaster.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 10th, 2021 at 10:35 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Breezhater, you on vacation again? Gorja, how about you? C'mon let's play, it's a nice day out there!
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Hey Readers, get outside and enjoy the sunny weather and while you're out there in the great VOL take a gander at the Cabal crew driving around checking out the political signage,

Yessir there they are, The Snake, his valet Dennis Snyder and the rest of the known Cabalists, cruising the streets in the sunshine while the peons clean up the village.

Want more of this? Elect Ruda/Maute/Poor Cindy. Want change? Re-Elect the Mayor and the New Comer Sojka

Count down to a new time inthe VOL
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers, just had to do it, POST # 500 for this thread since Jan 27th 2021. Thanks for staying informed, thanks for your constant stream of factual information back to me Stay Tuned
    Frank Lee Speaking....

And 15, 607 views Blunt; a figure well over, by 5,000, the resident population of the Village of Lancaster.

I wonder just how many "non-involved" town, perhaps even county, actors are hanging on every word coming off of your keyboard?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Readers , as I warder around the local TOL & VOL areas I keep hearing conversations of the coming elections in both places. People have been pretty much locked down by unforeseen occurrences leading to reading the local Bee much more than ever.Talking within their tight neighborhoods and passing information about lots of things. They are more aware of the local politics than the elected class gives them credit for. I am pretty sure they will be having some say in the coming future of the VOL in the next week.

Tommy Sweeney can give it a try with a last minute splash of misinformation trying the same FEAR tactic RUDA tried.

I know he does not have the ear of the voters or he would have taken the Mayor's advise and waited until the VOTERS could really make a official choice in the election cycle that is now upon them.

Lynne Ruda made a very bad choice pushing through a pet project without the TRUE support of ALL the voters. Now she must pay the price for putting her Village in such a poor leverage position with the person ( tommy sweeney) taking over the future of OUR village and continuing to spend other people's tax dollars telling you in the VOL " it's free money" "why are you throwing it away" and trying to blame you. And even worse they want to threaten you to vote for Ruda or pay a 500,000 ransom.

Well let's take a closer look. It will be PRIVATE CITIZENS and BUSINESS OWNERS who will stop the project if it gets stopped. And it will be because your neighbors property is being stolen from them (eminent domain ) for all our own good. Something the ENTIRE VOL voters never really decided on. Had FAST TOMMY and GOTTA DO IT NOW RUDA waited a little longer than we have been wearing masks and social distancing none of this would have happened.

Should have listened to the sage old Mayor
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; March 10th, 2021 at 07:08 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers, this post is about a VERY important issue facing the coming VOL election.

This year because of the COVID impact at least 10 times or more absentee ballots were requested, more than 300.

A disturbing pattern is forming, a pattern of inconsistency in the recording and receiving, and length of mail days to get to the Clerk of the VOL.

I have received first person information about voters not getting a voting ballot mailed back to them in a timely fashion.

When I look at who has asked for a mail in ballot I see an awful lot VOL white and blue collar workers on it. Certainly their right, one I defend loudly.

But that's not the real issue. The REAL issue............Who counts those ballots? Who records the date received, ? The list of voter ballots mailed out?

Who compares and removes or keeps on the voter roles which names?

Who opens the mail ins?

Let's talk about those individuals.

Or better yet, let focus on the NEW COMER to that office

Secretary in the VOL CLERK'S office Brittany Leighbody........... Business Partner/co Owner at the 716 Dance lab on West Main St. Tenant of TOMMY SWEENEY and CDC president JIM ALLEN

In 2019 Brittany was hired by none other than TOMMY SWEENEY and puppet JIM ALLEN for the MAIN STREET MANAGER, replacing long time village special events coordinator Dawn Gazczewski

When someone is so used to making "SWEETHEART" deals with each other, like TOMMY SWEENEY, sometimes they might feel as though they owe each other, rather than doing the right thing.

When someone is so close to the FAST DEVELOPER and also in on receiving mail in ballots, it's all the more reason for COMPLETE transparency

The County Big Wigs can keep their nose out of our business. Open ALL MAIL IN BALLOTS in the presence of the candidates for office

With SO many ballots coming via the post office into a CLERK'S office where FAST TOMMY SWEENEY has placed another person who is co-opted I think all eyes should be focused right there, right on the VOL CLERK and his staff

Town Clerk's are the one's who pay the price if there is any baloney going on, it's actually a punishable crime that comes with jail time in some cases

Better keep the people's faith in elections believable
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; March 10th, 2021 at 10:02 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

But that's not the real issue. The REAL issue............Who counts those ballots? * *Who records the date received, ? The list of voter ballots mailed out?

Who compares and removes or keeps on the voter roles which names?

Who opens the mail ins?
    Very intriguing process questions, which in these times of "new normal" voting practices, beg full, transparent public answers.

Your post reminds of the that crack of Stalin's which said "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

I can tell you this much.

I have not been involved in any VOL election in a significant way since 1983.

As I recall, back then both sides would have its poll watchers at each polling place, and if memory serves, there were usually three polling places per ward. For example, in the Second Ward, those polling places were the West Drullard Fire Hall, Central Avenue School, and St. Mary's High School.

The machines were opened at 9:00 p.m., and the votes were recorded from the machines. Also present at the polling places were locked metal boxes containing any absentee ballots. After the machine votes were reveled and recorded, the absentee ballots were opened in full view of both poll watchers and recorded.

I further understand that the VOL Clerk then secured the machines and absentee ballots until final canvas and certification.

Under the new scan systems now in place, I simply do not know what the procedure is, and the Covid-era protocols raise in my mind further concerns.

Suffice it to say, what is needed are the publicly posted formal written protocols which will attend the entire process, including the handling of absentee ballots, from start to finish, and these should be posted prior to the election, period.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 11th, 2021 at 01:28 AM.

Georgia L Schlager

Thank you for posting this Gorja.

I note that the law was adopted in 2012, so I wonder if there has been any change to the protocols law in light of the "mail-in" ballots process resultant from Covid?

I have just sent this email to the Village of Lancaster Clerk-Treasurer:

Mr. Steigmeier:

In light of the recent adjustments to our voting process by Covid, some concerns have been expressed regarding the protocols surrounding the complete absentee and mail-in ballots procedure in village elections.

If there have been any adjustments made to the village election process which depart from Article 15-120, can you please source the adjustments by return email or otherwise communicate those changes in a public way?

Thank you,

Mark Blazejewski
    I have received this prompt, straight forward response:

Mike Stegmeier
    date: Mar 11, 2021, 8:24 AM
    subject: Re: Absentee/Mail In Ballot Process Changes

Mr. Blazejewski –

There has not been any change in the process or protocols related to the Village election process. The only change that the State has made as a result of the pandemic is that the potential for contracting COVID-19 virus is acceptable as a temporary illness for purpose of requesting / receiving an absentee ballot pursuant to Executive Order 202.89 (Extended).

Regards,

Michael E. Stegmeier, CMC

Clerk & Treasurer

Village of Lancaster

5423 Broadway

Lancaster, NY 14086

(716) 683-2105 ext. 203

(716) 684-4830 (fax)
    mailed-by: gmail.com
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 11th, 2021 at 09:28 AM.

Readers, if you missed the Snake yesterday out roaming around the village driven by someone who should have been doing actual work, you can catch him and his crew stopping their caravan in front of local business owners who don't support his NO INTEGRITY party and staring at them as he shakes his head back and forth in no no no manner. Snake get back n your office and do the peoples business. Put your work force to use for the greater good of the VOL. You are not the KING. You are the Supervisor, not the CREW CHIEF!!!!! How dare you threaten the private citizens Trying to intimidate a women business owner is bullying at it's worst. Why not try your DRIVE BY method of intimidation on JOHN ROBINSON? I'll tell you readers why, it's because BILL CANSDALE is a BULLY and deserves to lose his posh job. Get ready to move your job over to the Town of Lancaster, a job GOLDEN BOY has promised as soon as OLD LOUIE gets retired, TOL highway get ready for your new employee The Snake as your new deputy Highway superintendent. Good luck town workers, soon you will all be working for the Snake along side all your brothers down in the other barn in the VOL.
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; March 11th, 2021 at 12:11 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Gorja thanks for nothing. If you really wanted to be informative, you would attach NAMES to those political entities that are involved in counting and certifying Mail in ballots.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers, Another swing and a miss by a Cabalist. Lynne Ruda ,under a fake name on her Facebook page, has finally identified who Frank Lee Blunt is! It's Greg Sojka!!!!!!!!

Another hard hit ball right back to me. "YER OUT" crys the umpire! That's two outs Anybody else wanna try my fastball ? Not even close Lynne, not even close!
    Frank Lee Speaking....

GIf you really wanted to be informative, you would attach NAMES to those political entities that are involved in counting and certifying Mail in ballots.
    What is lacking in the statute is a definition of terms...

village clerk shall deliver all such ballots, which have been returned to him or her, in the sealed envelopes to the board of inspectors of election of the proper election district. No such ballot shall be deemed to have been voted unless or until it shall have been delivered to the board of inspectors of election of the election district in which the elector casting the ballot resides and shall have been deposited by the chairman of such board in the box provided for receiving such ballot.

**9. When such ballots shall have been delivered to the board of inspectors of election of the proper election district and shall have been duly determined by such board to have been lawfully cast by a qualified elector of such district, the chairman of such board shall, after the close of the polls, open the envelopes containing such ballots and, without unfolding such ballots or permitting the face thereof to be exposed to the view of anyone, shall deposit each such ballot in a box specifically furnished for such purpose by the village clerk. If the board of inspectors shall determine that any such ballot has been cast by an elector who would not be qualified under the provisions of this section, then such ballot shall not be counted.

**10. After all the ballots shall have been deposited, the box shall be opened and such ballots canvassed in the same manner as other ballots cast at such election and shall be counted and included in the total of all ballots cast at such election
    ...and, for a lack of a better word, a "narrative" which would make understandable to the grassroots voter, the full functioning of "the process."

Must one be a County Election Commissioner to understand what constitutes a "board of inspectors" and "chairman of such board," and how actual tabulation process functions?

Would it not seem logical that only when such terms are further defined or amplified, can the candidates of all parties and the grassroots voter determine if there may be a resident "appearance" of a conflict of interest?

Simply put, I hope that there is a mechanism by which both neutral and equal partisan observers can witness the process, and to do so in such a way as to foster maximum confidence in that process. Such a mechanism will well-serve the noble purpose of TRANSPARENCY.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 11th, 2021 at 12:38 PM.

Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread Information