Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Lee your history qualifies your opinions, but rather than rehash that , let me explain what and who Ralph Mohr is as Commissioner of BOE. His record is self evident,look it up Breezy,he is a loser because of his losing record. He fails at every important area that could help Republicans gain ground. He is a Horse Trader. He will deal with anyone or any group that can feather his own bed and he has proved it over and over. You don't have to go to far out of the VOL or TOL to see it It's glaring but Breezy will not see it or see anything wrong with it, it's the way he played the game. The Supervisor of the Lancaster DPW was able to work well enough with Mohr to gain his son a great job at the Erie County Water Authority. The same with Giza Mafia family members from the Town Democratic Party. And Lee as far as Breezy's "duly elected" baloney, its sinks to high heaven what unhanded Mohr did in the year of the Covid Emergency. He stole the election by changing ballot collection rules, proxy votes, and limited meetings between the various town Republican party members to have an open discussion about his incompetence. So Lee I hope that puts it into perspective for you. Bottom line ,Time for Ralph finish his last meal at the Public Trough. Time for Bill Cansdale to leave.

Horse Trader - aptly put.

Loser - proven by his record loses in getting Lancaster Republicans elected into office while Republican Party Chair and his continuing influence over committee members all to willing to do his bidding for favors and jobs.

Mohr's agenda and best interests trump that of the community's best interests.

Unfortunately, the same sleazy game is being played in the Conservative Party. Conservatives-in-name-only trying to undermine conservative party values by infiltrating the Conservative Party, primarying liberal Democrats to defeat Conservative Party endorsed candidates - all too often successful. All is fair in love and politics. It is shameful that the Conservative Party can't stop this deceitful onslaught.

Mark, I can tell you where she stands on Stipends, get as many and as much as you can. Breezy 4 more years of Ralph is 4 more years for me to shine the light on him and his group of lackeys. It keeps me busy. Got all sorts of trash on Cindy for you Breezy.I will not address any personal relationships Cindy has had throughout her illustrious political career because they are well known in this small village. I will attack her on her ever changing stance on her own beliefs. She is a shapeshifter willing to say or do anything to please her handlers. She is a pawn on the Cabal and Giza Mafia's chess board. Bouncing between Town and Village tax paid positions she has been directed at every turn of her voyage, never knowing where the destination is. She is not a free thinker, only the rubber stamp that Cansdale and Ruffino desire to move forward with consolidation. More to follow.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Mark, I can tell you where she stands on Stipends, get as many and as much as you can.
    IMHO, it would seem that your comment may have significant merit, not only in the world of fact, but in light of Maciejewski's 2019 campaign commitment, in the world of hypocrisy as well.

Is this not Maciejewski's comment on a stipend issue in 2019?:

Do these not accurately reflect the stipends or other similar compensation(s), but whatever name referred, which Ms. Maciejewski currently receives within the scope of her Town of Lancaster duties?

Furthermore, does not Ms. Maciejewski receive compensation for her duties as Secretary to the Village of Lancaster Planning Board?

Would not some consider receipt of these types of compensation to perhaps be among those "ulterior motives" which candidate for Mayor, Ms. Ruda has spoken of?

Speaking of the "Cabal," did not Supervisor Ruffino for whom Ms. Maciejewski currently works, demand a stipend for his duties as Budget Officer, and made that demand among his first, if not his first, official act as Supervisor?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 3rd, 2021 at 02:56 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Mark, again right on target with factual evidence of how the Cabalist and Giza Mafia speak out of both sides of their mouth. As I said in a previous thread.....Parlour Games ,Pony shows, and cheap magic tricks mixed with constant deflection and total untruths to the citizenry. But facts and figures don't do any of those things, they prove what is true. This House of Democrats ruling the Village and Town are a network of self helping posers, feeding at the Tax Trough you and the rest of our residents keep refiling for them. They have made it their own. Their family and comrades gorge themselves at the same feeding station. They will continue to build a Fortress of Security for all of their own,citizens be dammed.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

She is a pawn on the Cabal and Giza Mafia's chess board...She is not a free thinker, only the rubber stamp that Cansdale and Ruffino desire to move forward with consolidation. More to follow.
    That is indeed an interesting observation.

Your attention is directed to these words in a Buffalo News story dated June 23, 2020:

The Conservative primary for two town board seats features six candidates, including Republicans Bruce E. Stutz, 51, and Robert E. Leary, who received the Conservative Party endorsement. The other four running are Joseph M. Karosik, 64; Jared J. Maciejewski, 19; Philip A. Caparaso, 26; and Scott M. Pease, 47.
    Reference: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/c...893b02668.html

Why would Mr. Pease with whom she worked, and who I understand had contemporaneous supervisory authority over Ms. Maciejewski in the Town of Lancaster Building Department, and Jared Maciejewski, run in a Conservative Primary later subjected to the write-in campaign of David Mazur, Ms. Maciejewski's fellow Democrat Committee-endorsed 2019 running mate?

Just askin' of course.

Reference: https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...vid+mazur+2019

What was that all about?

Enlighten us Frank.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 3rd, 2021 at 03:33 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    That is indeed an interesting observation.

Your attention is directed to these words in a Buffalo News story dated June 23, 2020:

Reference: https://buffalonews.com/news/local/c...893b02668.html

Why would Mr. Pease with whom she worked, and who I understand had contemporaneous supervisory authority over Ms. Maciejewski in the Town of Lancaster Building Department[/COLOR][/COLOR], and Jared Maciejewski, run in a Conservative Primary later subjected to the write-in campaign of David Mazur, Ms. Maciejewski's fellow Democrat Committee-endorsed running mate?

Just askin' of course.

Reference: https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...vid+mazur+2019

What was that all about?

Enlighten us Frank.
    Why? Why would these two run campaigns on their own? Well, the Giza Mafia decided it was worth their while to attempt to split the vote, taking a page out of Ralph Mohr's playbook, ie the Diane Terranova/Annie Desiderio race.

Well firstly, I don't want to touch on the personal relationships between Mr. Scott Pease and Ms. Maciejewski, that's for others to do. But let's talk about the political calculations of what is left of the Town of Lancaster Democratic party...

This is important because the political motivation of loading the ballot with unqualified candidates takes the people out of the vote. It doesn't help taxpaying citizens, it helps themselves. It steals the integrity of a fair and open election.

They foisted unqualified candidates, which they publicly endorsed as valid and real choices of representation for the Town of Lancaster, when in fact, they loaded the bench to split the vote. It's rule #1 of the Ralph Mohr School of Politics. See Diane Terranova for Town Clerk

Is it Integrity to present weak, unelectable candidates as viable representation of the citizenry? I would say this is not.

The Lancaster Democratic Party are entrenched and they need to be rooted out. They are there for themselves, look it up. Surnames don't lie.

If you don't want to look it up, I'll tell you.

Stay tuned.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Well firstly, I don't want to touch on the personal relationships between Mr. Scott Pease and Ms. Maciejewski, that's for others to do. But let's talk about the political calculations of what is left of the Town of Lancaster Democratic party...
    I have no first-hand knowledge of any such personal relationship, and frankly, I do not give a rat's ass about private lives, provided that those lives do not negatively impact the taxpayers or the performance of their prescribed, required duties during work hours; especially during work hours.

I make that distinction because on March 20, 2020, with the Town of Lancaster under a State of Emergency and heading toward chaotic lockdown, based upon the attachment below, does it not seems as if one presumed government official, as lives were suddenly changed, jobs lost, and businesses under severe economic challenge, found time during the course of the business day to engage in social media criticism of a concerned citizen?

Under such circumstances, would not one find that type of use of what are normally considered business hours frivolous, inappropriate, and offensive, just my opinion of course.

Reference: https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...ht=scott+pease

The contemporaneous posted hours of operation were Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 3rd, 2021 at 04:57 PM.

Mark, great observation. A closer look would serve up a question;what is the Scott Pease, the union president of the white collar workers in the TOL doing running political cover for and elected official,in this case Supervisor Ron Ruffino, during standard business hours of the Town Building Department? Why is president of the white collar workers in bed with Ruffino? A bigger question;is this going on in any of the other unions within the Village and Town of Lancaster?

It appears to me that there is an unhealthy alliance between Giza Mafioso/Cansdale Cabalists and union leadership throughout this town. Is that healthy for the workers? Do the workers even matter? Since there are rumors of an amalgamation between the Town Highway Department and the Village DPW in the near future...
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Mark, great observation. A closer look would serve up a question;what is the Scott Pease, the union president of the white collar workers in the TOL doing running political cover for and elected official,in this case Supervisor Ron Ruffino, during standard business hours of the Town Building Department?Why is president of the white collar workers in bed with Ruffino?
    Would it not seem, if that circumstance truly exists, that it would suggest a rather unprincipled departure from the classic, but healthy, management-labor hostility, perhaps bordering on a conflict of interest?

Indeed, again if such a circumstance exists, a union president who is closely aligned with one who might be styled "management," does it not beg the question "What on other issues does such a union actor privately side with the "management" personage?

A bigger question;is this going on in any of the other unions within the Village and Town of Lancaster?It appears to me that there is an unhealthy alliance between Giza Mafioso/Cansdale Cabalists and union leadership throughout this town. Is that healthy for the workers? Do the workers even matter? Since there are rumors of an amalgamation between the Town Highway Department and the Village DPW in the near future.
    If such is the case, would it not appear that the interests of the loyal rank and file may not be fully represented?

What of the worlds of collective bargaining, wages, division of labor, benefits packages and job security?

What other issues are decided with a private wink and nod?

To be sure Frank, your comments raise some interesting questions; very, very interesting questions indeed.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 4th, 2021 at 03:39 PM.

I know of many such irregularities that have happened throughout the TOL and VOL that border on criminality. Stories of management members encouraging workers to vote for them and their party (Dem or Integrity) while on the clock seem very very unethical. Odd personal interactions between Union leaders and the Management of both TOL and VOL. What goes on here? Do the rank and file realize the consequences of these behind closed door meetings? Better still, have ANY of them bothered to quirey their the Union about this? Transparency my foot Mr. Ruffino, Mr Amatura,and Mr. Cansdale. Your pressure on the workers of our beautiful Town and Village to continue voting the Party line or suffer the consequences is coming to an end. Not everyone who works in either the village DPW or Town Highway are beholding to the Giza Mafia. Much info comes to me, much of it through the brave employees who have had enough intimidation from power grabbing Cabalist and Mafioso Stay tuned
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers, I would like to change gears a little here and address the claim by the newly formed Integrity Party in their message to voters of the VOL that they have had enough of the Citizens Party"s long time rule and its time for a change! What a fantastic joke, I will be presenting the past history of the entire Integrity Party members. The leader of this brand new Party? Bill Cansdale step forward. I will call them out by name and show what they are trying to foist upon the voters. Another shell game where they change uniforms and team names but are the same old faces of the VOL. And now they have corrupted the name of the Citizens Party with ridiculous choices and bad decisions. As the blame starts to fall they run for cover with a silly story that somehow a name change absolves them of any responsibility. Ms Ruda is merely a new conduit to power for Mr Cansdale and his cohorts. Monday I will take some time to go over this closed to members only group and each of the same OLD names that make up its roster. When this clan of tax eaters tries to connect the present Mayor to their failures, let's remember who had the Majority and how they (Cabal elected Trustees) voted. It's all there to see. They cannot hid from their past history. Ms Ruda is the reason the VOL is being held hostage by the very person who is the Developer of that mess in the downtown main st area. More on her deep involvement with the shady doings within the CDC. Stay tuned
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers, I would like to change gears a little here and address the claim by the newly formed Integrity Party in their message to voters of the VOL that they have had enough of the Citizens Party"s long time rule and its time for a change! What a fantastic joke, I will be presenting the past history of the entire Integrity Party members. The leader of this brand new Party? Bill Cansdale step forward.
    Just My Thoughts:

Who was the leader, de facto or otherwise, of the Citizens Party since 1993?

Since 2017, does it not appear that Mayor Schroeder departed the pre-existing Citizens Party political/governance scheme(s) with an independent exertion of mayoral power; a rebuke to the 21 years of control by a powerful boss and its obliging elitist followers?

Kind of appears that the former political boss and its followers are having a tantrum in response to their collective loss of control, does it not?

Just asking, but how dare a freely elected Mayor give value to the voices of all of the village stakeholders, and not ignore or otherwise marginalize their minority opinions; seemingly a courageous defiance of the presumed wishes, or perhaps demands, of a controlling elite, eh?

In my opinion, Schroeder throughout has made clear that he works for all of the people of the village, and not exclusively for select popular components of his constituency; especially the pampered likes of the power personages that have manipulated village governance for so long.

Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 5th, 2021 at 07:40 PM.

Boring to say the least !!!!!!

Boring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the names!

Over and over and over!

All the politicians!

All the bluster!

Boring !!!!

Frank Lee Blunt for all your writing here you just don't say much!!!!

You don't even offer proof that any of these people are supporting the Integrity Party.

I know of many such irregularities that have happened throughout the TOL and VOL that border on criminality. Stories of management members encouraging workers to vote for them and their party (Dem or Integrity) while on the clock seem very very unethical. Odd personal interactions between Union leaders and the Management of both TOL and VOL. What goes on here? Do the rank and file realize the consequences of these behind closed door meetings? Better still, have ANY of them bothered to quirey their the Union about this? Transparency my foot Mr. Ruffino, Mr Amatura,and Mr. Cansdale. Your pressure on the workers of our beautiful Town and Village to continue voting the Party line or suffer the consequences is coming to an end. Not everyone who works in either the village DPW or Town Highway are beholding to the Giza Mafia. Much info comes to me, much of it through the brave employees who have had enough intimidation from power grabbing Cabalist and Mafioso Stay tuned
    Look at this gem of a comment.

Call the cops, Frank Les Blunt crows again that he knows of "irregularities that have happened throughout the TOL and VOL that border on criminality."

The outrage: he heard that someone was "encouraging" someone to vote for someone the person supported. No proof offered of course. Better get the FBI on the case.

A closed door meeting !!!! No way !!! Get me F. Lee Baily, quick.

Lack of transparency !!!! OMG, the end is neigh !!! This cannot be !!!

Names of people all over the place, yet no proof whatsoever.

That's Frank Lee Blunt.

So, Frank Lee Blunt, you came on here to hurt the chances of your pals opponents yet you stick out like a sore thumb doing exactly that.

The Lancaster Democratic Party are entrenched and they need to be rooted out.
    LOL good luck with that, pal!

look it up. Surnames don't lie.
    Yeah: SOJKA!

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information