Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

I must admit Mark, your pen is sharp and pointed. You wield it masterfully throughout your posts cutting easily through their weak armour and outing their histories of double speak. They haven't laid a glove on you this whole time. The Truth is easy to defend. On the other hand, lies and cheating and bending the law to fit one's own wants and needs at the taxpayers expense is tough to do when the public gains focus of it.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers, here's a question for the famous Mr. Greg White. Are having second thoughts about letting Danny Amatura talk you into doing his dirty work for him?You and him are going to be center stage soon. You are going to get a LOT of attention. How does it feel to be Danny Boy's cover. Sir are you ready for the citizens of the TOL to know who you really are? Your back round? Your home address is public information now that you represent a faux party. I can imagine what Golden Boy is holding over your head, but when the voters find out they will not be happy with you. Enjoy trying to work locally once the peeps find out who you really are.
    Danny Boy has put all of his "friends" in compromising positions. Even the contractors he let dump. They are NOT at all in any trouble that I see. Each was given permission by the Boss Danny. Not taking advantage would be silly. But Dan saying it's only wood from inside the TOL borders is a load of poop. Those were NOT the stipulations of the gift of free dumping.
    So Mr. White, you let a scoundrel talk you into this and now you are going to pay the price along with your master.
    I hear the train a comin' .....a comin' down the tracks!!
    It's Monday Night fight night at the TOL board meeting. I plan to listen in. Reports from last meeting had Golden Boy losing it and attacking the sitting board members with a screaming teenager voice yelling that all that is wrong is their faults and they must vote right this minute or leave him alone.
    I cannot wait to hear him in action.
    Will you be listening Mr.White to your master?
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Well Readers, that was a rather calm meeting tonight of the TOL board. It was obvious when the first speaker from the public, Mr. Sojka, tried to make a statement concerning the Amatura theft of service accusations, a minion of Ronny crumbled papers to obstruct the sound of his voice with no caution from Slippery Ron to make it cease. At least we learned Golden Boy Danny in under investigation by the Stupervisor for said shady dealings with private contractors.
    Where ever that investigation leads it wouldn't be so good for Danny Boy. Running for office while under investigation by the Town board for theft of service is not the kind of news he needs right now.
    The next in person meeting might be more interesting for the Stupervisor. He'll be able to explain what the investigation showed. I know for a fact plenty of pictures of contractors dumping were taken. I've seen them. Even relatives of the Deputy Superintendent.
    Anyway Ronny, we wait to see how you carry out your investigation of Mr. Amatura.
    A side bar: Lancaster Police Dept members, are you aware Paul Rudz is in favor of disbanding your department and contracting out your jobs? His own words in an interview with the Conservative endorsement committee. And officers the people that have placed him on their ticket know that. Do you think Supervisor Ruffino doesn't know that. Or Amatura or Wozniak or Mazur? How could they not? They personally vetted him didn't they? Nobody gets on their slate without a nod from all. This crew will have no trouble dropping one of their larger expenses if they could pull it off.
    Things are starting to darkened for the Ralph/Giza gaggle of political slimballs.
    Ron your shifty manner was widely noticed tonight by the folks opposing the Low Income Government sham you're trying to slip past them.
    I personally talked to a half a dozen of them. The important things find me more and more now days. Crude, Detached, Arrogant, Typical politician are the kind names they had for you. And the rest of the bather that your buddy Wozniak tried to feed was even more repulsive to them. Trying to put it off on the building codes or zoning board was such a dismissive move and they got it.
    You Boys have got a new problem at the wrong time. I hear the train a comin' A comin' down the tracks.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Well Readers, it's all starting to cave in on the Golden Boy of Lancaster. Investigations are starting to heat up sure to work their way to the District Attorney for a look at the "pay for play" scheme Amatura was running at the dumps. Contractors making donations to him for the permission to dump thousands of tons of outside wood at the tax payers expense is serious.
    The Ruffino Administration is full of players like Danny Boy. No fear of reprisal because each has a ton of dirt on the next. Disregard for the citizens concern is just a result of being self centered underperforming individuals with no moral compass.
    Message to the Fatman.....Greg White is you, you are Greg White. You can change the location of where you send your lies out from. No matter.Still LIES.
    And Danny Boy ,you brought that stellar candidate on board. Youch. Who the heck advises you? Oh that's right, The Fatman. How'd that threatening letter work out for you Big guy?
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    ou can try to cover it up but the TRUTH is Paul Rudz is considering the advantages of disbanding the Lancaster Police Dept, if it could save money. HE owns that statement.
    I don't know about anyone else, but I can not put a price tag on the safety of my family.

As a life-long VOL resident who depends upon the Lancaster Town Police Department to protect my family, Trustee Rudz, please answer this question...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    (3) Why have both political parties endorsed Trustee Paul Rudz, whom I understand told the Lancaster Conservative Party Chair that he favors the dissolution of the Lancaster Town Police Department in favor of a contracted police force?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post

Mark, maybe when I come back on here in September closer to the election, you and I may have the same views on certain candidates.

I guess it's the same old; same old.

Originally posted by markblazejewski:
    Blunt, is not Kristen McCracken the Deputy Supervisor, who with that position holds a substantially ceremonial position whereby she exercises a vote and presides only when the Supervisor is absent?
    Deputy supervisor's can't vote

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I guess it's the same old; same old.

Deputy supervisor's can't vote
    Why should you conclude that a post from last spring is suggestive of the future?

It took a while for you to catch that; my bad, but no worries, because apparently Ruffino did not trust his deputy Supervisor with a gavel let alone a vote...

Oh, you mean like the Deputy Supervisor that he did not entrust to preside over a meeting...
    But my err may be understandable because in the Ruffino administration, at times responsibilities of town officials seem to overlap...

or the Highway Superintendent that seemed to have gone rogue during a work session...
    "Ronnie, get to work and get the agenda going."

I hope you advised the Highway Superintendent that he does not preside at Work Sessions, eh?

But in any event, we all wrong at times are we not?:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Hey Gorga:

It took a bit for you to understand the saving was 10% of the solar credits – like I posted earlier in an example that came directly from Solar Simplified to my neighbor:

January credits: $3.34
    February credits: $12.86
    10% Discount: $1.62
    Solar Simplified invoice: $14.58

$0.78 in savings is a far cry from the $7 you claimed saving at Monday evenings town board meeting – immediately after I and councilmember Leary spoke on miniscule energy savings had from the Solar Simplified program.

Supervisor Ruffino interjected and stated he was also satisfied with his savings. Then again, what else could he say but support a program he advocated for in an open letter to town residents.

Enjoy your savings and crank that AC up in the summer to maybe saving $2.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; September 2nd, 2021 at 07:09 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread Information