Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

More lies by Speak Up's self-designated thought policeman, eh?

This will serve to expose one of the LIES appearing on post #45:

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

What qualifies the person for this position? I see she is a music teacher.
    Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    As I have stated, I have yet to make an endorsement Res.

I understand candidate Ruda to be a talented music instructor. Absent unknown information to compel reassessment, I have no real issue with her professional status as it may apply to the race, and perhaps impact a possible Ruda administration.
    Reference: Posts #7 and #8, https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...ks-Second-Term
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 1st, 2021 at 09:48 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Hey Blunt:

I like good drama. Please tell me of your opinion of the relationship of Republican BOE Commissioner, former Lancaster Republican Party Chair Ralph Mohr and the Lancaster Democratic Party throughout the years.

I can go back 20 years and can count his Lancaster town board Republican election successes on the one hand.

Tell me about his nefarious / vindictive / involvement in last year’s primary and election process. As a ‘blank’ and not involved party politics, I did hear a lot and was disappointed in the outcome because of Mr. Mohr’s alleged interference in the process.

I generally vote on the Independence Party line, but my candidate of choice was not there. I was told that was because of Mr. Mohr’s meddling. There no longer is an Independence Party. What should I be looking for and expect in this year’s primary and election? Hopefully, Mr. Mohr remains a persona non grata in the Republican Party.

He also refused to support the Republican endorsed candidate for Town Clerk and supported / mentored an opposing primary candidate.

I have always found Mr. Mohr to be a shady character. What gives.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Hey Blunt:

I like good drama. Please tell me of your opinion of the relationship of Republican BOE Commissioner, former Lancaster Republican Party Chair Ralph Mohr and the Lancaster Democratic Party throughout the years.

I can go back 20 years and can count his Lancaster town board Republican election successes on the one hand.

Tell me about his nefarious / vindictive / involvement in last year’s primary and election process. As a ‘blank’ and not involved party politics, I did hear a lot and was disappointed in the outcome because of Mr. Mohr’s alleged interference in the process.

I generally vote on the Independence Party line, but my candidate of choice was not there. I was told that was because of Mr. Mohr’s meddling. There no longer is an Independence Party. What should I be looking for and expect in this year’s primary and election? Hopefully, Mr. Mohr remains a persona non grata in the Republican Party.

He also refused to support the Republican endorsed candidate for Town Clerk and supported / mentored an opposing primary candidate.

I have always found Mr. Mohr to be a shady character. What gives.
    I don't know how you can say Ralph Mohr "remains a persona non grata in the Republican Party" especially after he just started another 4-year term as commissioner and after being re-elected by the Erie County Republican Committee. Where do you get this from, Lee Chowaniec ??? My understanding is Mr. Mohr has excellent relations in the GOP. Maybe not with the Sojka crowd but Greg's situation is not rock solid anyway.

Are you sure you're not toking on a blunt writing that comment?

What's really kooky to me is how you malign Dems all the time then go after Mohr for not supporting a Dem on the GOP line when he was, in his view anyway, merely protecting the integrity of the Republican line in the election in 2019 you groan about.
    Last edited by Breezy; February 1st, 2021 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I don't know how you can say Ralph Mohr "remains a persona non grata in the Republican Party" especially after he just started another 4-year term as commissioner and after being re-elected by the Erie County Republican Committee. Where do you get this from, Lee Chowaniec ??? My understanding is Mr. Mohr has excellent relations in the GOP. Maybe not with the Sojka crowd but Greg's situation is not rock solid anyway.

Are you sure you're not toking on a blunt writing that comment?

What's really kooky to me is how you malign Dems all the time then go after Mohr for not supporting a Dem on the GOP line when he was, in his view anyway, merely protecting the integrity of the Republican line in the election in 2019 you groan about.
    Mohr and integrity is an oxymoron. Then again, what would you know about integrity?

The Republican Party chose to endorse the most qualified candidate, the best candidate to run for town clerk - an incumbent who was recognized for her stellar performance. If you are defending Mohr for going against that decision because integrity is based strictly on party affiliation, then you are talking through your ass as usual because your own party did not endorse its own incumbent Democrat. The Dems threw her under the bus. She primaried the endorsed Dem candidate and kicked ass. The town residents seen through the BS games being played and voted for the most qualified candidate.

You would of course cut Mohr slack because of the wheeler-dealer he is.

Geez, you are dumb!

Mohr and integrity is an oxymoron. Then again, what would you know about integrity?

The Republican Party chose to endorse the most qualified candidate, the best candidate to run for town clerk - an incumbent who was recognized for her stellar performance. If you are defending Mohr for going against that decision because integrity is based strictly on party affiliation, then you are talking through your ass as usual because your own party did not endorse its own incumbent Democrat. The Dems threw her under the bus. She primaried the endorsed Dem candidate and kicked ass. The town residents seen through the BS games being played and voted for the most qualified candidate.

You would of course cut Mohr slack because of the wheeler-dealer he is.

Geez, you are dumb!
    As usual spot on Lee!

Your comment serves to expose the premier Speak Up "Thought-Control Cop" for what IMHO, it is: A lying, unprincipled, mean spirited, libelous actor whose primary purpose on this forum is to malign and intimidate those of opposing views, all in the interests of advancing politics over good governance.

BTW, did not Mr. Mohr's candidate Ms. Desiderio once suggest that the Town Clerk's Office serves the function of representative government rather than its legally-designated purposes of tax collection, records preservation, and other resident and public services?

I also note that, after nearly twenty months, it still did not address if it supported Democrat candidate in the General Election, Diane Terranova, whom we both supported and continue to proudly support.

Ah, "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet." Would not the same logic suggest that "A party hack by any other name would stink just as much?"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 2nd, 2021 at 10:05 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Gosh! Welcome back Breezy! Did the quiet time in your Safe PLace help? I hope so. I will answer your question to me about "how could I know anything?, about the Integrity party. I posted before that I walk among you everyday. I was not kidding, much does not happen now from your group that I don't know about. Look within Breezy
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    I will answer your question to me about "how could I know anything?, about the Integrity party. I posted before that I walk among you everyday. I was not kidding, much does not happen now from your group that I don't know about. Look within Breezy
    Indeed, your comment to some extent, serves to illustrate one of my intended points when I wrote...

...comments such as "How could you know anything about the Integrity Party candidates and their campaigns..." only serve to encourage further suspicions and more questions.

Do they not appear to be a closed, selfish, elitist group of sneaky, self-enriching vipers, who will present tiresome and over-used campaign platitudes for a public vision and purpose, while perhaps keeping their sinisterly clever intentions quiet until they "have three votes?"

But your comment raises a far more insightful question: Do such actors, lacking in virtue as they most probably do, really trust each other, especially when one of their tight-knit group may have been treated unfairly?

Perhaps they need to imitate Gomer Pyle; put a bucket over their head and have "a think under thar!"

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEqZwaAITbY
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 2nd, 2021 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Oh, you tried over and over to hurt the chances of Lynne by saying she was just a school teacher. Then you started the conspiracy theory that political bigs are backing her campaign to also hurt her chances. Don't you recall the "rogue Republicans" and other politicians you wrote to hurt Lynne? Then you wrote she was too busy to be mayor because she teaches music for the school system. You even wrote that Lynne was unfit for the mayor's office because she mentioned the environment as something that she thinks we need to protect. Then you hopped back on the political bigs thing, then jumped on feeding Frank Lee Blunt some old police merger copy to pile on even more.

Funny, Mark Blazejewski, you even backed one council candidate who wrote about bringing the Sheriff's Department to take care of all police functions for the town a few cycles back. https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...oseph-Brainard And now you are for the police, Mark ???????

Readers, you just can't make this stuff up!

Breezy, a question for you that I know you know the answer to. Who is on the Lancaster CDC board of directors, and who placed them there? Your shot. I'll give you a chance and then when you deflect as you usually do,I'll answer it for you and the readers. I know I am addressing you Breezy, but this question is for all the Giza Mafioso and Cansdale Cabalists who are reading this. If these followers wont tell the public of the inner workings, I will.
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; February 2nd, 2021 at 02:39 PM. Reason: additions
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Breezy, a question for you that I know you know the answer to. Who is on the Lancaster CDC board of directors, and who placed them there? Your shot. I'll give you a chance and then when you deflect as you usually do,I'll answer it for you and the readers. I know I am addressing you Breezy, but this question is for all the Giza Mafioso and Cansdale Cabalists who are reading this. If these followers wont tell the public of the inner workings, I will.
    Alright Breezy, you've had enough time to answer. I'll make it clear to all of the thread readers,the Cansdale Cabalists and Giza Mafioso reading this. Here's a rundown of everyone on the CDC Board (Bill Cansdale's private bank; established 1997)

Jim Allein
    Bob Lawrence
    Tommy Sweeney Treasurer
    Mayor Schroeder
    Deborah Glowney
    Joe Ligammare
    Brittany Leighbody

As well as village board members:
    Paul Rudz
    Paul Maute
    Lynne Ruda
    Joe Quinn

And,

Drescher-Malecki
    Mike Stegmeier- Village Clerk

I'll address various members ONE BY ONE in a bit....

Stay tuned
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Lee your history qualifies your opinions, but rather than rehash that , let me explain what and who Ralph Mohr is as Commissioner of BOE. His record is self evident,look it up Breezy,he is a loser because of his losing record. He fails at every important area that could help Republicans gain ground. He is a Horse Trader. He will deal with anyone or any group that can feather his own bed and he has proved it over and over. You don't have to go to far out of the VOL or TOL to see it It's glaring but Breezy will not see it or see anything wrong with it, it's the way he played the game. The Supervisor of the Lancaster DPW was able to work well enough with Mohr to gain his son a great job at the Erie County Water Authority. The same with Giza Mafia family members from the Town Democratic Party. And Lee as far as Breezy's "duly elected" baloney, its sinks to high heaven what unhanded Mohr did in the year of the Covid Emergency. He stole the election by changing ballot collection rules, proxy votes, and limited meetings between the various town Republican party members to have an open discussion about his incompetence. So Lee I hope that puts it into perspective for you. Bottom line ,Time for Ralph finish his last meal at the Public Trough. Time for Bill Cansdale to leave.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Breezy, Breezy
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Did not Diane Terranova resoundingly defeat Maciejewski in the 2019 Democrat Primary; a tribute to Ms. Diane by the Democrat Party faithful who nobly disdain sleazy backroom politics?
    You do realize that Ms. Maciejewski came within 138 votes in the entire Town of Lancaster to winning the Democratic primary in 2019 ???? So, if 69 people changed their vote it would have been tied. If this says anything, it not only shows your bumbling buffoonery in your exaggeration above, it shows Cindy is a vote-getter and a good bet in the village election. Of course with the Town Republican Committee involved it's obvious what you are doing here. Here's another very qualified and committed woman standing up to help her community.

Of course you always go after the women as opposed to standing up to the tough men.

No list of names required.

Lee your history qualifies your opinions, but rather than rehash that , let me explain what and who Ralph Mohr is as Commissioner of BOE. His record is self evident,look it up Breezy,he is a loser because of his losing record. He fails at every important area that could help Republicans gain ground. He is a Horse Trader. He will deal with anyone or any group that can feather his own bed and he has proved it over and over. You don't have to go to far out of the VOL or TOL to see it It's glaring but Breezy will not see it or see anything wrong with it, it's the way he played the game. The Supervisor of the Lancaster DPW was able to work well enough with Mohr to gain his son a great job at the Erie County Water Authority. The same with Giza Mafia family members from the Town Democratic Party. And Lee as far as Breezy's "duly elected" baloney, its sinks to high heaven what unhanded Mohr did in the year of the Covid Emergency. He stole the election by changing ballot collection rules, proxy votes, and limited meetings between the various town Republican party members to have an open discussion about his incompetence. So Lee I hope that puts it into perspective for you. Bottom line ,Time for Ralph finish his last meal at the Public Trough. Time for Bill Cansdale to leave.
    So I guess you'll be scratching Ralph Mohr off of your Christmas card list this year ???

Hate to be the bearer of bad new for ya, Frank Lee Blunt, but Ralph just started another 4-year-term, well, brace yourself: Starting January 1, 2021 !!!!!!

LOL

Attacking? Just like your other charges of sexism, racism, supporting ‘mob’ figures, shaming, cancel culture, guilt by association? Didn’t Blazejewski support female candidates that you in turn attacked? Did you support Diane Terranova, a fellow Democrat in her endorsed campaign for Town Clerk?

As I frequently challenge the governance of Ron Ruffino and Mike Wozniak, and I am not particularly fond of the tactics of VOL DPW Superintendent Cansdale, does the commenter on post #57 suggest that those individuals are something less than "tough man?"

Did not one of those individuals, who ran as the most qualified and experienced candidate for Supervisor ever, make these comments?

It hurts a lot to be going through this...
    "I'm under a lot of pressure," or words to that effect
    (Reference: March 16, 2020 Town Council Session.)

I understand that to some, those words suggested a weak and almost clueless leader.

I further understand that and it was left to a freshman Councilman to assuage public fears and calm public anxieties.

To another point, yep, I say that Diane Terranova won a resounding victory over Cindy Maciejewski in 2019. For the hopelessly illiterate, "resounding," means "unequivocal," which means "clear and unambiguous."

What is "unclear" or "ambiguous" about a 169 vote victory margin?

Ruffino touts three votes as a justification to apply his agenda; Diane, according to some, defeated Maciejewski by 169.

BTW, as I recall, Maciejewski ran on this curious platform plank in 2019.

As she searches for a political win and relevance in 2021, I wonder what Ms. Maciejewski's current position is on stipends?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 2nd, 2021 at 11:28 PM.

Just sayin':

Definition of "resounding:"

EMPHATIC, UNEQUIVOCAL

Definition of unequivocal:

1:leaving no doubt: CLEAR, UNAMBIGUOUS
    Reference: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict...nding#synonyms
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 3rd, 2021 at 12:34 AM.

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information