Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

You can't sound like a dunce in the town-wide races.
    Nah, Blunt and I will let you do that, since you always do that so well, eh Emoji Man?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Frank Lee Blunt with all the typos or incorrect word usage that reading reminds me of someone scratching their nails on a chalkboard ????
    Breezless, i donnot kare whst youthinks of mine righting stile!!!!!!!
    i only kare abot xposing your dirty fiends. sew kepp it up stewpid
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post

Breezless, i donnot kare whst youthinks of mine righting stile!!!!!!!
    i only kare abot xposing your dirty fiends. sew kepp it up stewpid
    Breezy may be likened to the clueless tenth grader, whose own "F" term paper is one-third plagiarism, one-third errors, and one-third bullshlt, but, in its demand for justice, points out to the teacher some typos in another's "A-" paper.

To Breezy:

Breezy, I am sure that you are well-bonded with NYSUT, but this is Speak Up WNY, not Mrs. Grundy's Riverdale High School classroom.

The readers of Speak Up want information and well-informed commentary; not emojis or properly spelled lies, personal insults, and distortions, eh TROLL?

Before you continue with your meaningless rants, perhaps you should first ask Res "Does spelling count?"

Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 28th, 2021 at 04:28 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

My Sincere Best Wishes To Mayor Ruda, Judge Bumbalo, Trustee Maciejewski and Trustee Sojka.

Attached Images Attached Images

Readers. have you noticed Breezless and counterpart Gorja have gone back to sleep?

Wake up you two mouthpieces, I am not Mr. Sojka, tell Chairboy Smith to take a deep breath and try to think clearly. Mr. Smith you are being played because you CAN be played. Not just by me, but by others closer to you than I am. You are going to take the blame for the demise of the TOL Republican party. A Ralph Mohr, Cansdale, Giza endeavor. You are Ralph's underwear, you silly goose. You have been placed in your present seat of faux power by your not so long time friend The Snake. Chairboy you are being laughed at all over the county. You have also rallied the Conservatives of Lancaster.

Town Republicans are hearing your name and its not getting good reviews. You carry Ralph's baggage, you do his wash, you jump when he sends a message to jump, while all those around you collect in favors and tax payer money, and you get the Gavel and fake power. You are asleep at the wheel Mr. Smith, good luck with the coming election. I am sure you are not going to be ready for what's coming down the pike right to your front door. Keep drinking Ralph's koolaid you silly goose.

By the way King Mohr......The Conservatives are NOT the old republicans of your youth or the democrats of the present. Try your best to infiltrate, they are ready and you and your slimmy kind will be run out of the party. THIS IS NOT "YOUR" TOWN RALPH.......cry to everyone about it up and down your political network Ralphy Your time is running out. Stick with the continued corruption of the Republican Party, you and the Crew are almost finished taking the republican voters voice and choice away

More gifts for the Democrats of the County. You Ralph, are indeed the Democrat Santa Claus
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Wake up you two mouthpieces, I am not Mr. Sojka,
    Hey Blunt, your trademark ID is "I walk amongst you everyday."

Therefore, if Sojka is Frank Lee Blunt, does it not stand to reason that the questioners must be birds inhabiting trees?

Such is the logic of bird brains, eh?

Perhaps to solve this mystery, we should revisit this CBS afternoon Golden Oldie?...

"What is your name please?"

"My name is Frank Lee Blunt..."

Stay tuned for the CBS Afternoon News with Douglas Edwards, immediately following this broadcast.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Readers, it's time to get back to Paul Rudz and the dance he is doing with Ralph Mohr. Rudz cannot be so blind that he doesn't know what's going on. His fake position "I don't know why they did it" on being endorsed by both parties in the TOL is a laugher. Paul you are ready to sell your son for a job with the town crooks. Don't act so innocent. You were picked because just like most people in the town democrat party, you can be persuaded to do anything. You, Paul Rudz are, and have been trying to move "up" since you took the trustee position in the VOL.

Have you ANY honorable bones in your body? Do you really think that your manner and production as a trustee warrants a push up the ladder? If you were a strong candidate, you wouldn't need anyones endorsement.

How does it feel to be a slave to the Giza Mafia? You sir a walking into a trap. You should have thought it out a little longer. Your replacement has already been found for the trustee seat you hold. Are you even going to give the voters that elected you a fair shake at least until you lose the town race? How about showing up and being a little more prepared for VOL meetings.

It amazes me that you could be so easily co-opted. To sell your soul for the promise of a job for your own son? Way to set him up to be a slave like you are. It is dismaying. How do you think it will work out for him? Most youngsters do much better when they EARN a job with ability and a good work ethic.

Paul you should try to do that sometime, I mean be ethical! But you have put your foot in an inescapable trap. You cannot change your future now.

Good luck to you Rudz
    Frank Lee Speaking....

A very informative post by citizen friend Mark about the back round of the newest Conservative party candidate for TOL board member.

"Yes I have Lee, and there is a great deal of information to present.

To start, I will focus on his civilian activities.

Starting with in-the-field high school experiences, Major Burkard was exposed to laboratory work which confronted the challenges presented by AIDS and HIV infection.

After high school, I understand that Major Burkard concurrently earned two four-year degrees; a 1996 BS degree from D'Youville College with a major concentration in Biology and a Psychology Minor, and a 1998 BS degree in Nursing from Niagara University.

I further understand that since his graduations from both D'Youville and Niagara University, Major Burkard demonstrated, and in the case of Medtronic, continues to demonstrate, exemplary skills and an impeccable knowledge base, which attend his surgical nurse training, at Saint Joseph's Intercommunity Hospital, Sisters of Charities Hospital, The University of Buffalo School of Neurosurgery, Kaleida Health- BGH/Gates Vascular Institute.

In his distinguished professional work which now spans three decades, I am of the opinion that Major Burkard has become rather expert in the various aspects of neurological disorders.

Of particular note, within the scope of his various duties at Medtronic, Major Burkard worked closely with medical staff, neurologists, neurosurgeons, primary care, and anesthesia experts; academia, clinics and hospitals; and above all, with patients and their families, in dealing with neurological disorders including, but not limited to, MS and Parkinson's disorders.

Regarding his serve to Kaleida Health- BGH/Gates Vascular Institute, Major Burkard functioned as a Surgical Services Supervisor; an experience by which Major Burkard acquired highly valuable supervisory experience, leadership skills, along with very significant fiscal and budgetary expertise.

I would like to emphasize that in all of his civilian professional experiences, Major Burkard has proven himself to be a gifted "take charge guy," and is a polished well-informed speaker and lecturer.

Major Burkard was also on the Clinical Nurse Faculty of Erie BOCES, Cheektowaga, and for a time was associated with the Crouse Hospital, Syracuse, in the capacity of a Nightingale Travel Nurse.

I also understand that Major Burkard currently serves as President of the Board of Directors of the National Parkinson's Foundation of New York and New Jersey.

I further note that Major Burkard has previously served on the Board of Directors of Rotary Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, has had prior service on the Associate Board of Directors of the Sisters of Charity Hospital Foundation.

I should also like to point out that Major Burkard serves Lancaster as a Volunteer Fireman, hailing out of the Eagle Hose. In that capacity, he is well-trained in FEMA procedures."

Thank you Mark for your tireless research of factual information for the voters The Cabal hates you
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Question to the reader, where's Waldo Ruffino been for the last 6 of 8 weeks? Not in the chambers of Town Hall forsure.

I'll Ron's plump body is all bronzed up and ready for any stage.

A Satellite Stupervisor enjoying the sun in the middle of the biggest crisis to hit the TOL. Business ownership is a hard pull right now in Lancaster. Citizens are trying to be vaccinated. Many elected officials have worked with local business and church leaders to organize in an effort to accomodate the public.

Many towns, municipalities, and cities have gone back to in person meetings with Zoom being used to let the public participate properly.

But Rotstar Ronny? No way, he's in charge here, and that means everything is fine. His decisions are final.
    If he can't get his way by the rules that govern him, well he'll just change them as we go.

Ron I'll bet you cheated playing Monopoly against you kids and wife.

Sooner or later King Fisher, you will step a little to far for your own good.

Mr. Supervisor, tear down that wall between you and the public.

Come out from behind the curtain Professor your kingdom awaits your return.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Do something for the citizens, instead of your blind cohorts. Grow some moral balls guy!
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Question to the reader, where's Waldo Ruffino been for the last 6 of 8 weeks? Not in the chambers of Town Hall forsure.

I'll Ron's plump body is all bronzed up and ready for any stage.

A Satellite Stupervisor enjoying the sun in the middle of the biggest crisis to hit the TOL. Business ownership is a hard pull right now in Lancaster. Citizens are trying to be vaccinated. Many elected officials have worked with local business and church leaders to organize in an effort to accomodate the public.

When I expressed concerns regarding the wisdom in a Town Supervisor, just 42 days in office, taking a vacation from his brand new duties during high winter, I was greeted with this rather head-up-one's-ass response...

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Geez Mark, are you a member of the all work and no play crowd that you begrudge people from having a good time with friends and family during their off time?
    Such behavior and supporting comments make me think that Lancaster can survive with a cyber Supervisor.

Just think of it, no stipends, pensions or patronage, hmmm?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 2nd, 2021 at 04:00 PM.

An interesting thing happened at the Board of Election this week. A shaken Danny Goldenboy Amatura registered his complaint to said board that Mr. Pilato cannot be endorsed by the conservative party since he is not a member. Dannyboy thinks he is the only one to deserve that endorsement!!!!!!
    WOW!!! Really?????

Keep taking the advice of the Fatman. Danny you may want to have the King bring you back a case of COKE from Florida to quench your thirst. I understand you can buy Coke a lot cheaper there.

Ralph, Dannyboy, Rotstar Ruffinose, and Cabal and Mafia members, you WILL not usurp the Conservatives agenda this cycle.

To many of them have your number now. You will find that your kind will be identified as posers and run out of the party. Ralphy you have met your match and it is US!
    And you dummies don't have ANY idea where and how things are going to shake out,do you?
    The voters are going to see who you are this time. All of your crew will get the tarring you deserve.

So try as you might, even with Ralph's exercise in futility you cannot dodge the bullets coming your way.
    Danny your days of giving away the bank to all your supposed friends is going to come back to haunt you.
    You are more foolish than most people if you can't see the Democrats are setting the table up for your replacement.
    Mr, Wozniak is the new DANNYBOY. Gosh Goldenboy don't you remember how you got that job? Your time is done. Ask Ronny what he thinks. Ronny is not one of your top supporters, but you know that already don't you?

No Conservatives to pull you dumb fannies over the finish line this cycle Democrats.
    Thank the Fatman of Lancaster for the ruination of the Republican party. Thank the Fatman of Lancaster for the rebirth of the now strong Conservative party of Lancaster. The unintended outcomes of one persons private wishes has opened the door for the monster to come through. That monster is the now vibrant Conservative party Ralph. Your lackies Ralph are going to get run out. Everyone knows who they are.
    Nice try Dannyboy, crying to the BOE to step in and pave the way for another term to a vacation job that allows you to care for your own business interests over the Town's

This election cycle is going to be filled with the truth about the Mafia and Cabal and you Ralphy.
    No more backing into your seats candidates, You will have to earn them this time.

Trust me in this.....The Conservatives are loaded for bear this time. If the Republicans cannot keep their roles clean of traitors so be it. The movers and shakers are coming together in the new Party of Outcome. More and more old Republicans are getting the message. Thanks to you Mohr. They are here to drive a stake through the darkened heart of the Mohr Machine. I have so much more to reveal about the morally broken Republican leadership team. Greg Smith take the stage of ownership that you've been thrust onto.

Things will get much more interesting. I assure all readers...... stay tuned

I walk among you everyday democrats, you just keep passing me by without even lifting your heads to recognize me.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

An interesting thing happened at the Board of Election this week. A shaken Danny Goldenboy Amatura registered his complaint to said board that Mr. Pilato cannot be endorsed by the conservative party since he is not a member. Dannyboy thinks he is the only one to deserve that endorsement!!!!!!
    WOW!!! Really?????
    Happy Easter Blunt, and if applicable, to all of the Bluntetts.

Your reference appears to me to be some sort of "ball-breaking" rather than a serious challenge, but I lived in Lancaster 65 years, and shenanigan's don't surprise me; what say you?

But Rotstar Ronny? No way, he's in charge here, and that means everything is fine. His decisions are final.
    If he can't get his way by the rules that govern him, well he'll just change them as we go.
    Indeed, does it not appear that Supervisor Ruffino is doing his imitation of Rich Little imitating Biden and Schumer, but in the microcosm that is Lancaster?...

"The democratic majority on the Town Board have decided to*change the Normal Rules of Order and force through a new Solar project while huge questions about the project still exist."---Councilman Bob Leary, April 1, 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Just My Opinion:

Councilman Leary's concerns should alarm all residents; it reflects the local version of what the tactic which has been occurring on the national scene.

This Ruffino-Democrat tactic in support of the solar farm mirrors the national ultra-Left Democrat playbook: "When you can not win by the existing rules, if you have the majority, change the rules."

In November 2013, Senate Democrats led by Harry Reid eliminated the three-fifths vote rule on executive branch nominations and federal judicial appointments.

Now the Senate's Schumer Democrats seriously consider eliminating the Senate Filibuster in support of ramming through a radical agenda which includes expanding the members of the SCOTUS, statehood for D.C. and Puerto Rico, national voting standards, including perplexing adjustments to the Electoral College.

Then, the Lancaster residents are asked to believe that this Town Council Democrat majority holds "conservative values?"

Seriously?

Perhaps we should all call that Ruffino Town Council Democrat majority what it is: RADICAL LEFT?
    I wonder if Ruffino's presumed "National Big Boy Pants" imitation extends beyond procedure and process?...

"What else do we know? We know there will be thousands of solar panels but we don’t know where they are coming from. The developer won’t tell us because they haven’t determined it yet. But we do know they said there are no competitive Solar panel companies in the US. We do know that they used Solar Panels in their last project from a company in Canada with ties to China The ties to China were being looked at by the Canadian Government because of allegations that the Chinese factory producing solar related products is located in the same part of China where there are allegations of slave labor."---Councilman Bob Leary, April 1, 2021
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 3rd, 2021 at 02:24 PM.

Well readers, Goldenboy Danny just got handed a loss in his suit he brought to the BOE. Gosh Danny you had friends all through that building and you still came up zeros!!!

So try getting elected this cycle without the "good old conservatives " to rely on for an easy endorsement and to help get the vote out.

Keep trying Goldenboy, your time is up.

The Conservative Party of Lancaster IS going to make it tough on all those who lie about their true loyalty and real party affiliation. They have had enough of the rats coming and going between party's for their own personal gain.

This is just the beginning Dan. If you are perturbed right this minute, you are really going to be mad as time moves closer and closer to election time.

Not just you Goldy, but Paul Rudz, you better get your fighting mojo on because you sir are a quitter and you are going to have to explain that to the voters.
    Your actions on the VOL board will tell a lot to the voters about who you really are.
    And your family's shirtail connections back to Bill Cansdale will be a subject of discussion.

I posted earlier that Danny had some surprises coming his way. This loss is just the first of many. Danny has compromised himself a lot of times over the years. Pointing out those shady dealings will fill these pages as time moves forward.

As I said before, people ARE talking. And they all eventually talk to the wrong person and then readers I get told what they say.
    It is how I know so much of the details. So Mohr Machine, either you tell me directly or it comes from your own conversations, regardless, it always gets out and to me.

There are so many leakers on the Cabal and Mafia member list it's easy work

And Ralph, can you feel me?

I do indeed walk amongst you every day......
    Frank Lee Speaking....

...Paul Rudz, you better get your fighting mojo on because you sir are a quitter and you are going to have to explain that to the voters.
    Your actions on the VOL board will tell a lot to the voters about who you really are.
    Rudz needs to explain his reversal on this issue...

Trustee Paul Rudz asked, especially in light of the*pandemic,*if the village might stretch out the project to help*collect more information*and get more accurate renderings out to the public."
    Reference: https://www.lancasterbee.com/article...r-roundabouts/

As I understand things, Rudz pursues the race for Councilman with a Republican collar and challenges Conservative Party endorsed- candidates in a June Primary for the Conservative line.

Is Rudz not in a tough spot, given his reversal on the Roundabout issue; a toxic matter which may result in the VOL government challenging personal property rights?

Rudz's reversal simply is not reflective of either republicanism or conservatism, just my opinion of course.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; April 7th, 2021 at 07:58 AM.

Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread Information