Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Mayor Ruda herself, may not be able to directly attack Sojka. Tyler Sojka may in fact be the perfect resource thatshe may need him to squirm out of a potential flood of eminent domain legislation.
    Correction:

Those comments were originally intended to read:

"Mayor Ruda herself, may not be able to directly attack Sojka. Tyler Sojka may in fact be the perfect resource thatshe may need him to squirm out of a potential flood of eminent domain litigation."
    Readers, my apologies.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 27th, 2021 at 04:54 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Cansdale was able to find a job at the Water Authority for his OWN son. Do you know anybody who can get their son a job at that place? Not without paying for it in some manner that serves some political purpose.
    Steady yourself Blunt, but have you also heard of some such current scuttlebutt, concerning a perceived major Town-VOL player, which I have only heard of in a sort of gossipy, unconfirmed, "BTW" context?

If true, Katie bar the door, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 27th, 2021 at 05:27 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Mark, I would pose that question to the all knowing Gorja.

What I know is plenty about the Crew and the Mafia, and the Cabal, things come to me daily.

Many mouths that know much about the Crew are talking. It always happens when some are left behind, they become disenchanted with the King and they start talking, and I hear it because I walk among the people everyday.

Gorja, got any answers for Mark's question?

You wouldn't because you are now co-opted also. Your defence of the Shell game going on in the TOL has put you in their camp. You are now their mouth piece with no more ability to think clearly. You will jump to their call always now. Your silence on Ralph's dirty politics is all to apparent of how your honesty has been taken from you for the cause. You can not even mention it without crossing up your new masters. You have been negated as much as Breezgone. You are on their leash, trotting all over the rights of the VOTERS you live next to. Shame on you for giving up on them for a little notoriety. Your involvement in the TOL board meetings as a call in participant is fake and a set up. Again, shame on you Gorja for helping to rob the citizens of TRUE representation
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Cansdale was able to find a job at the Water Authority for his OWN son. Do you know anybody who can get their son a job at that place? Not without paying for it in some manner that serves some political purpose.
    Indeed Blunt, to wit:

Gorja, I have weighed-in on Blunt's question with this response...

Steady yourself Blunt, but have you also heard of some such current scuttlebutt, concerning a perceived major Town-VOL player, which I have only heard of in a sort of gossipy, unconfirmed, "BTW" context?
    Gorja, you seemed to have recently been "in the loop" for all things Cansdale, Smith, Ruffino, Giza, Ruda, and Maciejewski. Do you wish to favor us with any of your possible insights into this rather gossipy narrative?

Just think of it Gorja, doesn't it seem that you have been promoted from the sales department of solar energy products, to a position of valued inside political/government source?

The eyes of Lancaster are upon you, so don't let such a promotion go to waste, eh?

BTW, your apparent lack of enthusiasm for Maute during the campaign was indeed noticeable; was that consistent with what may have been your assigned role in the Cabal's 2021 plan?

If so, well played, because doesn't seem that the enthusiastic Ruda now has direct access to the Cabal's "Mr. Big;" no need for her to labor to ponder and assess the Tourette's-like political utterances, and to submit to the confused tutelage, of the baffling, walking gaffe intermediary, Maute?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 27th, 2021 at 07:37 PM.

Mark, pretty sure the phone "call list " is now being alerted for a response from mouth piece Gorja
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Besides Gorja, or whatever the Hell your name is, I noticed that your co-worker Breezy, who obviously was on the Make NY Red site

Hey, Mark, you sound like you continue to have an anger management problem.

Your guy lost, get over it. Now, you're what? Stalking gorja?? Hmmmm, pretty nasty if you ask me.

Maybe if you kept your mouth shut in the first place your bud the mayor would have won. Just saying. It's over you lost.

Maybe if you realize your posts turn people off in the voting or team rooting part and it's time to change your ways. You'll probably do the same this year and help the supervisor gain support and get votes for the highway superintendent.

Mark, I would pose that question to the all knowing Gorja.

What I know is plenty about the Crew and the Mafia, and the Cabal, things come to me daily.

Many mouths that know much about the Crew are talking. It always happens when some are left behind, they become disenchanted with the King and they start talking, and I hear it because I walk among the people everyday.

Gorja, got any answers for Mark's question?

You wouldn't because you are now co-opted also. Your defence of the Shell game going on in the TOL has put you in their camp. You are now their mouth piece with no more ability to think clearly. You will jump to their call always now. Your silence on Ralph's dirty politics is all to apparent of how your honesty has been taken from you for the cause. You can not even mention it without crossing up your new masters. You have been negated as much as Breezgone. You are on their leash, trotting all over the rights of the VOTERS you live next to. Shame on you for giving up on them for a little notoriety. Your involvement in the TOL board meetings as a call in participant is fake and a set up. Again, shame on you Gorja for helping to rob the citizens of TRUE representation
    Frank Lee Blunt with all the typos or incorrect word usage that reading reminds me of someone scratching their nails on a chalkboard ????

If this is it Frank, you're not going to gain much in the next round.

Such a crazed post besides the terrible presentation.

With you missing the big win for mayor and probably helping the mayor lose, you need to go back to school pretty quick.

You can't sound like a dunce in the town-wide races.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Hey, Mark, you sound like you continue to have an anger management problem.
    "Sound like? Are you hearing demonic voices TROLL?

Or, perhaps this Breezy TROLL has degree in clinical psychology?

If so, try an office, a couch, and a soft, compassionate approach to your cliental, and for Heaven's sake, lay-off the presumptuous, venomous cyber diagnostics.

Now, you're what? Stalking gorja?? Hmmmm, pretty nasty if you ask me.
    Stalking, seriously?

Heck, I'm just treating Gorja as per her apparent relationship with you.

Should not Gorja realize that when one "sleeps with dogs, one gets fleas?" I did, in different words, write that to her last week.

Breezy is correct, it is a TROLL, and you also need to remember an adage, "You're The Company You Keep."
    To summarize Breezcrud, you're a troll, an outrageous liar, and party-bootlicking hack, and every serious reader understands that, so who gives a rat's ass what you write or think?

Goooobye, Breezcrud.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 27th, 2021 at 08:53 PM.

To summarize Breezcrud, you're a troll, an outrageous liar, and party-bootlicking hack, and every serious reader understands that, so who gives a rat's ass what you write or think?

Just piling on the merit badges, pal!

Just piling on the merit badges, pal!
    Ah readers, another hoof-in-mouth quotation for my ever-expanding Breezy file.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 27th, 2021 at 10:21 PM.

...it's time to change your ways.
    Just my opinion, but to me, those words seem like something that Ruffino, Giza, or Cansdale may write to the likes of Ruda, Maciejewski, or perhaps even to the rather mysterious Quinn, if they do not do the Cabal's bidding.

Mark / Blunt:

My bad in not realizing the importance of keeping VOL and even Depew residents informed of the political machinations taking place in Town / VOL this year. Village residents make up a large percentage of eligible voters.

7,600 of the 33,400 Town of Lancaster registered voters are ‘blanks’ but have a vested interest in a primary race where Republican and Democratic Party collusion and conflict of interest appear present. The VOL experienced this firsthand in the recent election.

Ah, the merchant of venom is back spewing his toxic bile attempting to cancel another’s fact-based opinion by mocking said individual, deferring from the subject matter, or distorting the narrative.

“My guy won,” taunts Breezy, making it appear Ruda won by a landslide and has a mandate. Winning by a small margin in votes and having the Village and Town power brokers behind her, I would suspect your information and efforts narrowed the victory gap – not negatively impacting the outcome. If Ruda’s primary focus is developing a West Main mixed use business district with upscale apartments, she is doing a disservice to the residents.

Do not let the Troll dissuade you, gentlemen. The traffic on this thread implies readers are interested in your informative inside posts. The Republican and Democratic Parties have colluded this year to suppress voter choice and that must be exposed.

On the Town of Lancaster 2021 primary thread you will hear of a registered Republican candidate being endorsed by the Republican Party and accepting the endorsement of the Democratic Party by phone; for an endorsement that he had not applied for, was not interviewed for, etc. – but which he accepted anyway. Someone with integrity to warrant one's trust? I think not.

You will learn of a candidate who until last year was a lifelong Democrat, serving on the Town’s Democratic committee for a number of years, switched his registration to conservative last year to be eligible to primary the endorsed conservative candidates and won. This year this same registered conservative party individual did not seek the party’s endorsement, rather sought the Republican Party endorsement telling the interviewing committee “the Democratic Party has gone too far left for his taste. He gets the Republican Party endorsement and despite his put down of Democratic ideology he gets the Democrat and Working Party endorsements as well. And now, he is primarying the endorsed Conservative Party candidates, WTF is that all about?

After the final roll is announced, you will hear what that is all about - and much more!

As for Breezy ridiculing Blunt for his writing skills, I found that hilarious coming from Breezy; an individual with nothing of substance to say, rather personally attacking another. The infantile emoji man! We understand Blunt just fine, Mr. Elitist.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    “My guy won,” taunts Breezy, making it appear Ruda won by a landslide and has a mandate. Winning by a small margin in votes and having the Village and Town power brokers behind her, I would suspect your information and efforts narrowed the victory gap – not negatively impacting the outcome.
    Lee,

Four years ago, unopposed, Ruda won by 100%.

Two years ago, the Cabal's candidates Rudz and Quinn, also unopposed, won by 100%.

This year, was a contested race and the public's attitude was truly tested.

Ruda was supported by special interest developers, the Lancaster Town Democrat machine, elements of the Lancaster Republican Party, the Cabal, and perhaps benefiting from public fundraising. Those benefits notwithstanding, Ruda's victory reflected the endorsement of only 50.8% of the voters.

I submit, all of the previous glowing Ruda presentments aside, that Ruda, previously unchallenged, was never the truly popularly-acclaimed figure that so many portrayed her to be.

However, if one continues to stand by its previous glowing characterizations of Ruda, is it not legitimate to then observe that Lynne Ruda's popularity fell by nearly 50% in just four years?

Therefore, it would seem that the only mandate that the Cabal, the Integrity Party, and Ruda have, is to understand that at least on half of the village residents do not like its machine politics and its arrogant governance.

Yea Lee, I agree with you that Blunt appears to have narrowed the victory gap.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 28th, 2021 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    If Ruda’s primary focus is developing a West Main mixed use business district with upscale apartments, she is doing a disservice to the residents.
    A disservice indeed.

The varmint issue attending Cayuga Creek notwithstanding, the Cabal and Ruda heretofore seem to have been relatively unconcerned about the value of future development along Central Avenue.

Are Ruda and the other Integrity Party candidates unaware of, or deliberately indifferent to, the fact that West Main Street was only an extension of what historically has been the core of the VOL downtown business district: Central Avenue?

Past businesses such as G.C. Murphy's, Oakler's Furniture, Haber's Clothing, Carson's Jewelers, and Vagley's, which once graced West Main Street, merely flowed westward from Central Avenue's vast array of longstanding businesses.

In my day, those businesses were:

The Lancaster Home Bakery, New York Telephone, The Town Hall offices, The New York Store, Endicott Johnson, The Orioles, The Redmen, Gordon's Paints, two Dalton Stores, Cushing's Pharmacy, The Lancaster Theater, Iroquois Gas Appliance Store, Western Auto, The Sugar Bowl, Berner's Flowers, the Lancaster Journal Offices, and so on and so forth.
    As such, I was very troubled that in the 2021 campaign, the Integrity Party candidates did not seem to address the issues and concerns that confront the merchants resident on Central Avenue.

That 50% vote for Ruda and Maute's defeat just may serve to illustrate my concern(s).

Click On Attachment:

Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 28th, 2021 at 11:33 AM.

This was also my candidate; a young, truly independent actor who did not rely on public funding, the Lancaster Town Democrat machine, the majority of the Republican Establishment, the Cabal that is the Integrity Party, developer(s) or a CSEA endorsement.

Trustee Sojka received nearly 35% of all votes cast in a three-way race; a tribute to the Sojka's hard work, engaging personality, and above-all, the applied wisdom of the Village of Lancaster voters and residents.
    Nearly 35% of the vote with all of the special interests and Cabal powerholders aimed squarely against him.

That is indeed a mandate that the people bestowed onto themselves; an energized instruction which now resides in the capable hands of Trustee Tyler Sojka.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 28th, 2021 at 01:08 PM.

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread Information