Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Breezy,you're all over the map. You have no trouble piling on Gallivan, who do you think got Gallivan his spot? Ralph Mohr. Discredit Ralph Mohr sir. Let me hear you publically denounce the inept Ralph Mohr. Hes the top dog. Sojka,Gallivan, and everyone else in the Republican Party serves at the pleasure of Ralph Mohr. I'll remind you, Mohr sits at the most powerful seat in the county. Isn't he your worst enemy? Stop deflecting with all the other names. You can't write anything about him because you've been co-opted by him as well. Under his thumb. Pathetic
    So sorry for fraying your nerves, Frank Lee Blunt.

No disrespect toward Mr. Gallivan in my writings, also, I was just giving you one example so you could see that your writings were one-sided. In my own research concerning the candidates for mayor I found a wonderful photo of the senator with the candidate for mayor that you oppose, Lynne Ruda. It was heart-warming to see the photo online, and another example that Ms. Ruda has the credentials to do a terrific job as the next mayor of the village.

Come to think of it, where is your proof that Mr. Mohr, and all the other political people you mention, have become involved in the village election ?????

Of course you simply cannot separate the names Schroeder and Sojka from politics.

And their names are on the ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    So sorry for fraying your nerves, Frank Lee Blunt.

No disrespect toward Mr. Gallivan in my writings, also, I was just giving you one example so you could see that your writings were one-sided. In my own research concerning the candidates for mayor I found a wonderful photo of the senator with the candidate for mayor that you oppose, Lynne Ruda. It was heart-warming to see the photo online, and another example that Ms. Ruda has the credentials to do a terrific job as the next mayor of the village.

Come to think of it, where is your proof that Mr. Mohr, and all the other political people you mention, have become involved in the village election ?????

Of course you simply cannot separate the names Schroeder and Sojka from politics.

And their names are on the ballot.
    Deflection, obfuscation, parlor tricks, and pony shows don't make it on this thread. Grow a pair and go after Ralph Mohr. In case you don't know who he is, he's one of the two gentlemen in this interesting photo, taken on election night 2020 at Twin District Fire Hall. That's in Lancaster Breezy, just letting you know.

I again invite you to attack Ralph with the same veracity that you have for the Mayor of this fine Village. I won't count your first swing as a miss. It's a mulligan.

More about this thought provoking photo later. Stay tuned.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

parlor tricks
    "parlor tricks"

He He He!

Deflection, obfuscation, parlor tricks, and pony shows don't make it on this thread. Grow a pair and go after Ralph Mohr. In case you don't know who he is, he's one of the two gentlemen in this interesting photo, taken on election night 2020 at Twin District Fire Hall. That's in Lancaster Breezy, just letting you know.

I again invite you to attack Ralph with the same veracity that you have for the Mayor of this fine Village. I won't count your first swing as a miss. It's a mulligan.

More about this thought provoking photo later. Stay tuned.
    *Error edit, the picture is 2019, not 2020; my mistake*
    Frank Lee Speaking....

*Error edit, the picture is 2019, not 2020; my mistake*
    Can you also admit that you are on a political attack mission, and are just as political as all who you complain about ??????????

Error edit, the picture is 2019, not 2020; my mistake
    Thank you for that visual aid in your presentation of the unwashed history of Lancaster's political past.

As I see things, unwashed history and its effective presentation are to the citizen-warrior what the pallet and easel are to the artist: required tools to cast the perfected product.

Conversely, sanitized history and distorted spin are the convenient "rag" and BleachBit of the political hack: tools to conceal and hide facts, all to opportunistically mislead the voters.

In that connection Frank, was not 2019 the year of the consequential Town Clerk's race?

Was it not the year of the tumultuous Democrat Committee meeting which as I understand it, according to some, treated the eminently qualified incumbent Democrat Town Clerk Diane Terranova so harshly?

Am I correct in that understanding?

Did not Cynthia Maciejewski win the Democrat Committee endorsement for Town Clerk that year over Diane Terranova, and did not candidate for Supervisor Ruffino eagerly embrace and endorse her candidacy?

Did not Diane Terranova resoundingly defeat Maciejewski in the 2019 Democrat Primary; a tribute to Ms. Diane by the Democrat Party faithful who nobly disdain sleazy backroom politics?

Also, was 2019 not the year of the Desiderio Republican primary campaign for Town Clerk, which as I recall, was managed by Mr. Mohr?

Did not Ms. Desiderio prevail over Ms. Terranova in that primary, and win the Republican line in the General Election for Town Clerk?

Just musing, but perhaps Mr. Ruffino and Mr. Mohr shared a commonality which manifest itself in their kindred support of a candidate for Town Clerk?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 31st, 2021 at 04:04 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Can you answer your own questions? I can and will. Your constant referral to me being political is like a parrot calling out the same "Polly want a cracker" refrain. Of course its POLITICAL......duh? Back to the fake Blue Dem Blood that you brag runs through your veins, where is that attack at the top of the Republican chain of influence ? We are still waiting. Your words are discredited if you cannot find fault with him and his antics concerning the village and town of Lancaster. What do you suppose Ralph and your buddy Ruffino are discussing on Election night in that little huddle-up? Again, give this your full attention and try not to drift off the subject!
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Blunt?

WHo is in the photo on your avatar?

That's the famous Ralph Mohr, Commissioner of the Erie County Republican Board of Election , and current Supervisor of the Town of Lancaster Ron Ruffino on election eve. When people say "a picture is worth a thousand words" this is the shot they speak of........
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; January 31st, 2021 at 08:30 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Good morning Lancaster Residents! Another day to shine that bright light truth on our local politicians. They keep you in the dark, I turn to spotlight on to ultra high Stay tuned
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers please checkout my Ruda for Mayor comments on another thread of that title thanx Breezy oh Breezy where art though? did they take your voice away? You got REAL quiet when "good ol' boy" Ralph's name came up, did you get marching orders from the top ? While I have your attention I'd like to remind the blue collar workers of the Town and Village of Lancaster that my words are meant for the ears of the Elected Class and in no way a reflection on the work you do each day to make our lives better. We are all grateful that you go each day to care for our Village and Town with your hands and backs. We celebrate you no matter your political bent. With that said I would like to remind the VOL residents again that their DPW may indeed be the next victim of those who know whats best for you. Do you recall the "terrible emergency" the Town Supervisor created months ago concerning his office operations and how the VOL Bill Cansdale came to his aide by sending Lisa Zajac from his office to be Rufffino's Assistant to the Supervisor? Now the famous Cynthia Maciejewski travels from the Town Supervisors office back into the Village for run at the Trustee seat under the guidance of the Cansdale Cabal.
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; February 1st, 2021 at 04:23 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

OUCH - 'QAnon' Frank Lee Blunt's Conspiracy Theory Boomerang

That's the famous Ralph Mohr, Commissioner of the Erie County Republican Board of Election , and current Supervisor of the Town of Lancaster Ron Ruffino on election eve. When people say "a picture is worth a thousand words" this is the shot they speak of........
    Heck, , for someone with "a thousand words" you pretty much don't say that much at all!

PLEASE!!

What does the photo say, anyway?

Two politicians from the opposing sides actually having a lively and apparent friendly encounter. Maybe one of those "funny to meet you here" moments. Hmmmm! And maybe at an election precinct! Frank Lee Blunt wants no part of that, readers. "This cannot be," he probably shouted when he got his hands on this gem of a photo! Frank Lee Blunt ponders: "They're supposed to be in each others face - Not possibly working together for the sake of the community - Not trying to find common ground - Never looking for some compromise so that everyone's ideas have a chance." No, readers, Frank Lee Blunt doesn't accept the kind of politics where people can get along. Maybe he's the blood and guts type of politico.

Frank, you gotta get a life. You can certainly do better.

And you're using that photo to somehow say they were colluding in November 2019 and it somehow will impact the March 2021 Village of Lancaster elections ????

You don't even know if it is true that all the political people you mention, to "get" the members of the Integrity Party I have to add, are even involved in any way. Could it be from Blazejewski on here who also has a history of posting IDIOCY! Where is the proof??? Just making those unsubstantiated statements simply does not make it so. At least you (and your colleague Mr. Blazejewski) can add the word "speculate" to your comments. How could you know anything about the Integrity Party candidates and their campaigns when it's obvious you are on here to try to diminish their chances (News Tip: It Ain't Working). Nevertheless, your barbs and conspiracy theories just bounce right off of these fine, decent people!

MOST IMPORTANTLY: If it is true that almost every political type you cite over and over (Readers, that's all he has, LOL), from both major political parties in Lancaster, are coming together to oust your pal the mayor, then what does that say about the incumbent mayor ???? If everyone wants a change - as you claim - doesn't that mean the incumbent just can't get along with others???

Looks like your efforts amount to a boomerang to me. HeHeHe!

Let that sink in.

Readers please checkout my Ruda for Mayor comments on another thread of that title thanx Breezy oh Breezy where art though? did they take your voice away? You got REAL quiet when "good ol' boy" Ralph's name came up, did you get marching orders from the top ? While I have your attention I'd like to remind the blue collar workers of the Town and Village of Lancaster that my words are meant for the ears of the Elected Class and in no way a reflection on the work you do each day to make our lives better. We are all grateful that you go each day to care for our Village and Town with your hands and backs. We celebrate you no matter your political bent. With that said I would like to remind the VOL residents again that their DPW may indeed be the next victim of those who know whats best for you. Do you recall the "terrible emergency" the Town Supervisor created months ago concerning his office operations and how the VOL Bill Cansdale came to his aide by sending Lisa Zajac from his office to be Rufffino's Assistant to the Supervisor? Now the famous Cynthia Maciejewski travels from the Town Supervisors office back into the Village for run at the Trustee seat under the guidance of the Cansdale Cabal.
    Frank Lee Blunt: NEW FLASH:

There's a lot of time between now and the March village elections.

You'll need a lot more than unsubstantiated bluster to promote your candidates.

Anything positive to say about anyone???

You got REAL quiet when "good ol' boy" Ralph's name came up, did you get marching orders from the top ?

Just My Opinion:

Frank, do you not agree that the overused, or shall I say misused, now in vogue term "conspiracy theories" is the reliable dog whistle of the villainously complicit, frantically sounded to suppress the marginal curiosity of the mentally mundane?

The tactic of applying that gratuitous label has been effective for a long time, but over the years, has been thoroughly discredited by the mandated open government laws. Those laws involve a tedious process, but hold the promise of an abundant harvest of information when it is engaged by the persistent humble and reluctantly fulfilled by the sheepish mighty.

The people of the VOL are not such "mentally mundane" actors; they are astute and alert residents who love their village, and are stakeholders in virtuous village governance.

For those of us who were born and raised in our beloved village, we know all too well that on occasion, village residents have been subject to the dark side of its tainted leaders.

You, I am sure, remember the embarrassment of a 1982-1983 scandal involving a sitting VOL Justice, which seemingly was only exposed by the courage of a "whistleblower" Court Clerk, do you not?

I am sure you will equally acknowledge that the Court Clerk's courage fostered a crusade by our fellow residents to restore dignity and honor to both the bench and to the VOL Board. Indeed, the sweeping reform election of 1983 and the subsequent election of the first woman Justice, the great and Honorable Ann Detzler, remains a tribute to the village residents who stood and continue to stand in defiance of corrupt behavior, secret meetings and unsavory beerhall politics.

But, as the motto of the once-noble Washington Post suggests "Democracy Dies In The Darkness," may I remind you of a similar scandal which plagued the VOL Codes Enforcement Department in the not-so distant past.

As I recall, that transgression occurred during the Cansdale administration, and while justice was sure and swift to the pitiful perpetrator, the Cansdale administration which substantially enjoyed one-party rule, was left unaccountable for any possible failures in its oversight responsibilities.

May I suggest that "conspiracy theories" remain mere "suspicions" if they are permitted go unchallenged, unquestioned, and uninvestigated by an alert population and a probative press with a reflex for journalistic curiosity. If combined with resident "one-party rule," indeed, "Democracy Dies In the Darkness."

In my writings, I have not asserted, nor have I alleged anything; I have asked, and will continue ask, probing questions, and in that connection, absent substantive answers, comments such as "How could you know anything about the Integrity Party candidates and their campaigns..." only serve to encourage further suspicions and more questions.

Moreover, I defy anyone to present me with full documentation of any comment that I have posted on this site where I asserted in an unqualified way, any such allegation, represented as fact, regarding the matter of the new Integrity Party and/or the 2021 Village of Lancaster elections. In so doing, kindly provide the quote and the direct link to that original posting.

Just My Two Cents.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 1st, 2021 at 08:37 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    In my writings, I have not asserted, nor have I alleged anything
    Oh, you tried over and over to hurt the chances of Lynne by saying she was just a school teacher. Then you started the conspiracy theory that political bigs are backing her campaign to also hurt her chances. Don't you recall the "rogue Republicans" and other politicians you wrote to hurt Lynne? Then you wrote she was too busy to be mayor because she teaches music for the school system. You even wrote that Lynne was unfit for the mayor's office because she mentioned the environment as something that she thinks we need to protect. Then you hopped back on the political bigs thing, then jumped on feeding Frank Lee Blunt some old police merger copy to pile on even more.

Funny, Mark Blazejewski, you even backed one council candidate who wrote about bringing the Sheriff's Department to take care of all police functions for the town a few cycles back. https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...oseph-Brainard And now you are for the police, Mark ???????

Readers, you just can't make this stuff up!

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information