Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Gorja likes to back candidates on how much she likes their personality. Breezvaccum, on the other hand is just here to throw Democrat flack up. If either had any real skin in the VOL game, they might have some qualification to their opinions.

But do either care about Eminent Domain being used to take away anything they have worked their entire lives for?

I'll bet this hardworking business owner not only has credibility but serious "skin in the game..."

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 14th, 2021 at 04:21 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Originally posted by mark blazejewski:
    Hmm, sounds a little threatening to me.
    Threatening???? You asked Breezy to post evidence of his accusation. He did as you asked.
    You got what you wished for which shouldn't have been threatening. You requested it.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Threatening???? You asked Breezy to post evidence of his accusation. He did as you asked.
    You got what you wished for which shouldn't have been threatening. You requested it.
    Yea, threatening, because one never knows what may happen when engaging a fanatic who would post pictures of under age children on this forum, or dog whistle BLM to disrupt the peace and safety of our village...

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Wouldn't it be a real hoot if BLM picketed you, Mark Blazejewski?

You'd sure have it coming! LOL They have been noted in a lot of media reports doing just that, lately.

This post alone sure demonstrates the spirit of filth and nauseating lies you are pushing out there.

If you read your posts you can see all the repulsiveness, and over and over and over. LOL, maybe they do read this stuff. Seems like your posts here, and even worse your pals at Make NY Red group on Facebook and all the loathsome racism and revolting posts by your pals there, heck they might even see you as far game.

But to your spiteful point, Breezy has prevbiously tampered with posts, and Res has previously confirmed as such:

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    For the record. Well because June contacted me.

June Chapman is not a registered user on Speakupwny.com. Never was.

I can see where people might get the idea that she was the way the quote was laid out.

This was originally on facebook not speakup.
    Hey, one never knows what one will get from fanatics who call for BLM to show up at your residence:

You'd sure have it coming! LOL They have been noted in a lot of media reports doing just that, lately.

This post alone sure demonstrates the spirit of filth and nauseating lies you are pushing out there.

If you read your posts you can see all the repulsiveness, and over and over and over. LOL, maybe they do read this stuff. Seems like your posts here, and even worse your pals at Make NY Red group on Facebook and all the loathsome racism and revolting posts by your pals there, heck they might even see you as far game.

In this instance, Breezy has posted at least two versions of the same post.

Breezy indicated that both versions of his clip art that the poster called specifically for the specific hanging of a member of Congress. Neither versions contained any such specific words.

Comment:

Lacking such specific words, only a fool, such as yourself and your tag-team Democrat-hack partner, would publicly attack somebody based on a presumption-based interpretation, and equally, only two such fools would expect that a reasonable personal would do the same, EH?

But then of course, you two fools are getting your marching orders from even bigger fools, all for the enjoyment of your audience of sycophantic lapping seals.

Have a nice rest of your Sunday in the good ole foolish part of the Town of Lancaster.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 14th, 2021 at 06:26 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Please Click Attachment:

Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 14th, 2021 at 06:18 PM.

Mark, I would NEVER threaten you. We both, I believe are entitled to express our opinions, don't you think? Honestly, I would never threaten you or wish you any harm. And what are you speaking of regarding the BLM?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Mark, I would NEVER threaten you. We both, I believe are entitled to express our opinions, don't you think? Honestly, I would never threaten you or wish you any harm. And what are you speaking of regarding the BLM?
    Opinions, sure, but not your own facts which contradict reality. I call that lying, such as this beauty?...

So, the co-founder of the racist Make NY Red, Mark Blazejewski, posts another misleading dog whistle in order to beat up BLM.

Have you no shame, sir?

Here is the date Make NY Red was created...

Here is the date of my membership...

One does not co-found an organization in 2014, when one only joins as a member in OCTOBER of 2018. It is that simple!

Regarding the BLM comment by Breezy, it speaks for itself:

Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 14th, 2021 at 07:39 PM.

Mark once someone writes about hanging someone it's their problem no doubt, and if you are OK with that kind of free speech that's your thing I guess. It is a red flag of course. Doesn't look good for that person anyway. I would think it's pretty obvious and shouldn't need to be stated in the first place. You go ahead and support that kind of stuff that is your Right as I've said from Day One.

I does reflect upon you though.

Kind of incendiary and not the kind of statement that goes well with community standards. Hey, if you can't say anything that shows your distaste with that kind of speech then you do open yourself up to some measure of critical commentary. You have to at least admit that. It is notable when people judge your suitability to advance public policy. Much like Had enough yet!

You do get a bit hyper at this point in campaign.

Kind of edgy and eruptive, as you well know.

To say this about someone who has only treated you well over all these years also says maybe you need a break little fella:

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Besides Gorja, or whatever the Hell your name is, ...
    Little scorchy and caustic.

Lil guy: Calling gorja awful names, and even saying her innocent comment was threatening is a bit over the top.

It's not the first time for that, as you also know.

You're burnt out, same for Blunt, getting pretty crazy.

You two are almost there but are falling apart now.

Frank losing control of "his" thread.

You two are almost there but are falling apart now.

Frank losing control of "his" thread.
    I THINK NOT...

Covid has severely impacted the Lancaster small business and residential communities, and it is essential that we all do everything in our power to insure their viability.

And now, the complications of the inevitable Roundabouts?

Although the environment is an important issue to all of us, given the negative impact that the Covid restrictions have had, and continue to have, on small businesses and daily life in Lancaster, does not this priority, ascribed to Trustee Ruda in the January 14, 2021 Lancaster Sun, seem somewhat perplexing if not inappropriate?

IMHO, it is time for a combination of a new set of trained, professional, legislative eyes, and steady, thoughtful, prudent, and TESTED executive leadership, that will ensure that the Roundabout project will be completed in a way which is as flawless as possible, honors public safety, and will well serve the broad needs and financial interests of the village taxpayers and residents.

I am voting to re-elect Mayor Schroeder and elect Planning Commissioner Tyler Sojka Trustee.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 14th, 2021 at 09:11 PM.

Breezbluster, Almost 18,000........ Thanks for the ride. You are getting easier and easier to play............You REALLY helped RUDA/MAUTE......soon you will be able to take a bow
    Frank Lee Speaking....

I does reflect upon you though.

:
    Nah, this is what it reflects:

(1) It reflects that one of two creators of a Facebook Group page, begun in 2014, designated me as a source for Erie County information far subsequent to my October, 2018 membership. According to one of two governing authorities of Make NY Red, these were the 2018 and 2019 responsibilities of a so-called "Team Leader:"

"A team leader is someone you can reach out to if you have a question or concern and would like assistance getting an answer. I should add, they all post information pertaining specifically to their area when warranted. The following list is all that have agreed to date. If you are interested in becoming leaders for your county, please message me. Thank Admin June"

(2) It reflects that subsequent to my acceptance of the responsibilities of the Team Leader for Erie County, one of those creators shared a link of national interest.

(3) It reflects that in response to that shared link, an actor who held Team Leader responsibilities for Niagara County, wrote comments which you, apparently based on your own interpretation, asserted to be "calling for the hanging of a member of Congress."

(I note parenthetically that I did not have any authority over the Niagara County Team Leader, and in reviewing all of your posted versions of those comments, that you posted on Speak Up, there are simply no such specific words to support your assertion.)

(4) Curiously, it reflects that although you claim that those vague and nonspecific comments were so offensive as to require me to express my personal condemnation, it should be noted, based on the different versions that you have posted on Speak Up, that you did not express by membership comment, or emoji available to the general public, any disapproval.

Ergo, your response to those exact same words, written by the exact same actor, under the exact same link, on the exact same Make NY Red page, was identical to that of mine.

(5) It reflects the appearance that you failed to prudently express your concerns directly to the governing authorities over the Facebook Group page Make NY Red.

In that regard, even if you did express such concerns, I note that the governing authorities of the page did not deem it necessary to remove the comments or otherwise sanction the author of the comments. I also not that Facebook did not remove the comments, and in connection with your highly dramatic Speak Up WNY demand, the Southern Poverty Law Center did not, and has not, labeled the Facebook Group Make NY Red as "Racist."

(6) Therefore, based upon the foregoing, it reflects that your asserted concerns, obsessively stated, simply lack substantive merit.

As such, both you and your accomplice(s) should understand that your interpretations and characterizations simply do not transcend in fact and importance, what governing authorities have apparently dismissed.

Subsequent walk-backs notwithstanding, you identified yourself, without prior qualification, as a TROLL. That self-identification, when taken together with your longstanding conduct on this forum, begs these questions:

(1) If you were truly sincere about your asserted concerns and why is it that you remained silent on that Facebook Group Make NY RED page?

(2) That silence notwithstanding, why is it that you then sought to take screenshots of the comments and other postings, only to edit those comments and posting n a number of ways, and, over the years, repeatedly apply cheap guilt-by-association tactics, when attempting to link me to that same commenting actor so on Speak Up WNY, a forum unconnected to Make NY Red?

(3) More troubling, why is it that you have obsessively noted on Speak Up WNY that, in connection with my role on Make NY Red, that somehow failed to fulfill a duty which I isimply did not have and to act with an authority that I simply did not hold?

(4) Again concerning Speak Up WNY, why is it that you have repeatedly demanded on that forum, my personal condemnation of the actor's words; a demand conceived solely based on your otherwise unsupported interpretation of those words?

(5) Why is it that on Speak Up WNY, that you, yourself, have failed to make such an unambiguous allegation that the actor on a specific date, on a specific forum specifically urged the "hanging of a member of Congress?"

In your Speak Up comments, it remains a fact that while you implied a great deal, you merely rephrased your baseless allegations, and have repeatedly done so in such a way as to avoid any legal burden on your part.

Indeed, Breezy, you wrote around the allegation; you wrote over allegation; and you wrote under the allegation, but you never have directly and assertively made the allegation. Why is that Breezy?

Indeed, what does this all reveal?

I hold that you are a Democrat hack; a self-admitted partisan troll that can, with the help of your accomplice(s), for the purposes of deflection, disrupt a conversion of public interest and importance.

It reveals also that you are most probably someone who thinks it is much smarter and much more clever that it actually is.

Breezy, the clock stops ticking on the 2019 VOL elections at 9:00 on March 16; it begins ticking for the Town General Elections on March 17.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day, and I say that in the spirit of the celebration, because you are a snake!
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 15th, 2021 at 01:04 PM.

Ah Mark, you are correct sir. After tomorrow's election I move my attention to the GIZA CREW and Rockstar Stupervisor Ruffinose.

There is so much more there than in the VOL.

Wonder if the Snake has calmed down yet after the posterboard snafu happened at the DPW today.......

Looks like someone was misleading the blue collar worker down there......
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Wonder if the Snake has calmed down yet after the posterboard snafu happened at the DPW today.......

Looks like someone was misleading the blue collar worker down there......
    Ah Blunt, you are Lancaster's answer to "Kilroy"...

The Instant Journeyman's Podcast
    Society & Culture
    Monday Motivation Series Episode 25 - Lynne Ruda

2021-03-15

https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-72awt-fdb53c

Georgia L Schlager

Readers, so the business owners in the VOL are starting to pick up their conversations on many different platforms now. One such string of conversations is addressing Lynne Ruda's threats to different business owners to make sure they vote for her. One business owner was offered free air conditioning for his shop and another at a coffee house was threatened with a visit from the County Health Dept.

What in the heck will happen if this person is elected to the Mayors chair?

TIC TOCK TIC TOCK TIC TOCK......
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Readers, so the business owners in the VOL are starting to pick up their conversations on many different platforms now. One such string of conversations is addressing Lynne Ruda's threats to different business owners to make sure they vote for her. One business owner was offered free air conditioning for his shop and another at a coffee house was threatened with a visit from the County Health Dept.

What in the heck will happen if this person is elected to the Mayors chair?

TIC TOCK TIC TOCK TIC TOCK......
    Hey Blunt,

Just Asking A Question:

I simply do not know if this is true or not, but can you, or any other reader confirm, a rumor about a rather stern Covid restriction admonishment by one of the Integrity Party candidates at a local business?

Is that the narrative to which you are referring?

If such is true, and I emphasize if true, it sounds like a repeat of Ruffino's comments and the behavior of another Town employee...

"Going to get a loaf of bread at the grocery store to me is no longer essential,” Ruffino said. April 8, 2020, Lancaster Bee
    "Lancaster Police will issue tickets and fines to those who do not comply..." April 8,2020 Lancaster Bee

"WE will be punishing people not obeying this." Lancaster Sun, April 16, 2020
    ...and not to forget this, IMHO, rather harsh authoritarian behavior...

I attended a dance recital the other night at the Village of Lancaster Bandshell. The recital was for 7-9 year old children. Each child was allowed to have 2 people attend, wear masks, and social distance. Yes, it was the first time I wore a mask (an Anonymous balaclava). The recital was going fine, and as soon as the childs dance was done, you were to leave.

All of a sudden a man came charging across the lawn, yelling at the owner of the dance studio that she was reported and would receive a citation for having more than 50 people (Outside, mind you). He was so disruptive and angry and the kids on stage stopped dancing, while some started crying. A father took the man to the side and I said "Wow, way to make a bunch of little kids cry, dude". This man stormed toward me and got right in my face where I was sitting and acted like he was about to hit me.... OHHHHH NOOOOO

I whipped my mask off, stood up and said right in his face "BACK OFF! Get 6 feet away from me before I report YOU. BACK OFF" He took a step back and said we all had to leave. I asked "Who the heck are YOU?" He said the director of recreation for the town of Lancaster. I said prove it. He said he didn't have to prove anything to me. And I said "Well, we don't have to prove anything to you, either, you Nazi.". He left to stand by the parking lot, pointing at me the whole time .

When the little girls dance was over, I approached him. I told him he could have handled that WAY differently and I hoped he could live with himself for ruining all of these kids recitals. He said he aplogized....too late. One little boy was too scared to even dance his dance. Ruined.I said I'll be calling his boss and letting him know what he did. He started yelling at me again and said "MY BOSS IS THE TOWN SUPERVISOR AND HE'S THE ONE WHO CALLED ME AND TOLD ME TO SHUT IT DOWN"...

So.... Ron Ruffino, the Singing Supervisor of Lancaster .. the very same man who had a house party the other week with Mark Valentino, lead singer of Hit 'n' Run and had wayyyy more than 50 people thought that 7-9 year old little girls in tutu's were such a danger to the town of Lancaster that he had to send in a goon to SHUT IT DOWN?!
    Why don't all my friends call the town and let them know what they think of Mr. Ruffino and ask him why he gets to break the rules but little kids dancing is such a threat?
    Ronald Ruffino, Sr. For Supervisor Town of Lancaster DPWTown of Lancaster Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department
    ****Edit****

If you know anything about me, you’d know that I couldn’t care less of Ruffino had house parties with 50 or 500 people. I don’t believe in limiting gatherings, mask wearing, or any of this governmental tyranny being forced upon us... what I DO care about is the hypocrisy and the double standards and the way his employee acted like he was going to flip out on everyone, even to the point of making me think he was about to put his hands on me. ****

Reference: https://www.facebook.com/poonalice/p...23060914293926
    Good Heavens, I hope that this narrative is not true, because we do not need a repeat of such a heavy handed approach.

What is next, call tracing?

Stipend anyone?

Gas Fill-ups at the LCSD Bus Garage?

Screwed-up budgets?

Patronage galore?

Another "I have three votes, so who cares what you say taxpayer philosophy?"

Can you tell Ruffino handlers are their's, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 15th, 2021 at 09:00 PM.

Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread Information