Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Get back to what this page is ALL about......Cabalist and Mafioso.
    It is very relevant Frank Lee Blunt.

Just pointing out that Mr. Blazejewski and yourself have credibility problems which reflect upon your endorsements on here, as well as all the slime, crazed rants, and highly dubious editorializations. I do recall Al Capone also backing candidates way back when. Maybe, just maybe, you are not that bad, but you are pretty close, pal. LOL

You two are clearly unsuitable to lay out endorsements for public office when you clearly are far more dirty than anyone you attack. Just remember: My posts are the facts. They are the truth. It's not your vote Frank Lee Blunt and Mark Blazejewski. It's the people's vote. Your unscrupulous behavior on here should send people in droves to the polls.

Obviously, Frank Lee Blunt, you don't want to write about your unethical involvement in the scandal about illegal dumping. You probably made it up anyway as another attack, probably like all the other unsubstantiated malarkey you have posted all along. Blow-hard-ism if you ask me! Concerning the scandal, you are corrupted if they did it or even if you made it up. Either way your duplicitous nature comes through.

And at the very end of the campaign you pretty much peter out.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    Hey Breezy, why don't you call out the person, by specific its name, who, according to your specific charge advocated "to hang a member of congress, which can result in a felony under federal law"
    Do you mean Phil Salamone from Niagara County ?????

Phil Salamone listed as the Niagara County 'Team Leader' on Make NY Red - the sick site when vermin like Phil spew awful commentary. The site administration of Make NY Red explains what a 'Team Leader' on her webpage is: "Our page is run with county team leads and others that have volunteered for other capacities. A team leader is someone you can reach out to if you have a question or concern and would like assistance getting an answer." Mark, you were also listed as a team leader on this NYS-wide site, so maybe that's why you can't repudiate Mr. Salamone from Niagara County.

Mr. Salamone wrote concerning the congresswoman mentioned above: "Enemy within ! Hang Her !"

Interesting, however, that with the
    statute of limitations for a federal felony being five years, the clown Salamone could still face federal scrutiny.

So, it all is very relevant, readers.

When you can't condemn a sick charge like calling for a member of congress to be hanged on one website, how on earth can you come on this website and act like you have the credibility and authority and moral righteousness to endorse candidates for public office ????????????????????????

It's as simple as that.

Same for Frank Lee 'Silent Frank' Blunt with his pals and the dumping scandal.

Hey, Mark, I also have screen shots of the sickening and degrading comments about the now Vice President of the United States from that filth of a website. And those screen shots are NOT what you posted repeatedly on here.

Maybe it's time for you to repudiate Make NY Red if you want any credibility on other websites like this one.

Breezlogic, This is your new play? You're game is as weak as Gorja's. More deflecting, but it doesn't matter to me.

I'll tell you again......Local Lancaster politicians, that's my interest. the rest is all pablum.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

I'll tell you again......Local Lancaster politicians, that's my interest. the rest is all pablum.
    Got it Silent Frank !!!!

He He He!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

Mr. Salamone wrote concerning the congresswoman mentioned above: "Enemy within ! Hang Her !"

Cool Breezy, let's play "Parse The Words?"

How do you know that it concerned a Congresswoman?

Did the poster refer to a specific person by a specific name?

Just because you react with words based on your own logic and conclusions, like someone with case of bizarre political Tourette's, does mean I should.

I see two female names on one of your clip art posts, because you did post two versions of what that post. Don't you see two female names, Numbnut?

More CONVERSION DISORDER, "Regular Guy?"
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 14th, 2021 at 12:35 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Hey, Mark, I also have screen shots of the sickening and degrading comments about the now Vice President of the United States from that filth of a website. And those screen shots are NOT what you posted repeatedly on here.

Maybe it's time for you to repudiate Make NY Red if you want any credibility on other websites like this one.
    You lie, get caught, and in the tradition of the trolling propagandist, you just keep repeating the same lie.

Your babbling vomit quote was already addressed on post #350 on this thread.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 14th, 2021 at 12:35 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

It is very relevant Frank Lee Blunt.

Just pointing out that Mr. Blazejewski and yourself have credibility problems which reflect upon your endorsements on here, as well as all the slime, crazed rants, and highly dubious editorializations. I do recall Al Capone also backing candidates way back when. Maybe, just maybe, you are not that bad, but you are pretty close, pal. LOL

You two are clearly unsuitable to lay out endorsements for public office when you clearly are far more dirty than anyone you attack. Just remember: My posts are the facts. They are the truth. It's not your vote Frank Lee Blunt and Mark Blazejewski. It's the people's vote. Your unscrupulous behavior on here should send people in droves to the polls.

Obviously, Frank Lee Blunt, you don't want to write about your unethical involvement in the scandal about illegal dumping. You probably made it up anyway as another attack, probably like all the other unsubstantiated malarkey you have posted all along. Blow-hard-ism if you ask me! Concerning the scandal, you are corrupted if they did it or even if you made it up. Either way your duplicitous nature comes through.

And at the very end of the campaign you pretty much peter out.

LOL

Do you mean Phil Salamone from Niagara County ?????

Phil Salamone listed as the Niagara County 'Team Leader' on Make NY Red - the sick site when vermin like Phil spew awful commentary. The site administration of Make NY Red explains what a 'Team Leader' on her webpage is: "Our page is run with county team leads and others that have volunteered for other capacities. A team leader is someone you can reach out to if you have a question or concern and would like assistance getting an answer." Mark, you were also listed as a team leader on this NYS-wide site, so maybe that's why you can't repudiate Mr. Salamone from Niagara County.

Interesting, however, that with the
    statute of limitations for a federal felony being five years, the clown Salamone could still face federal scrutiny.

So, it all is very relevant, readers.

When you can't condemn a sick charge like calling for a member of congress to be hanged on one website, how on earth can you come on this website and act like you have the credibility and authority and moral righteousness to endorse candidates for public office ????????????????????????

It's as simple as that.

Same for Frank Lee 'Silent Frank' Blunt with his pals and the dumping scandal.

Wow Breezy, your posts get better and better. This one in particular was loaded with factual information. Post after post, after post, Mark has been requesting the evidence that you provided.
    That evidence was the post regarding his right hand man from Niagara county on the Make New York Red Facebook page indicating his desire for Congress woman Omar to be hung.

Mark has spoke about you going off the subject of the thread, yet he has been begging for that evidence.

Thanks Breezy for following through.

A reminder to Mark this old adage, "Be careful what you wish for", eh?

Georgia L Schlager

Gorja , gets some Scotties Towels to dry your tears
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post

Indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Lancastermom View Post
    Gorja are you saying you support miss maciejewski? I hope so

Hell no

I was asked to post the other side of the mailer which indicates where the mailer came from
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 14th, 2021 at 12:49 PM.

That evidence was the post regarding his right hand man from Niagara county on the Make New York Red Facebook page indicating his desire for Congress woman Omar to be hung.

Mark has spoke about you going off the subject of the thread, yet he has been begging for that evidence.

Yea, there is a lot of evidence on this forum about a lot of things. Unfortunately, this is not one such case, but hey what can the readers expect from two non-village residents, and one such as yourself, a recent refugee to Lancaster from Clarence.

But hey, that loss for Clarence is Lancaster's bad luck, eh?

Besides Gorja, or whatever the Hell your name is, I noticed that your co-worker Breezy, who obviously was on the Make NY Red site, which BTW, passes and complies with Facebook standards, and has never been condemned by the Southern Poverty Law Center as per Breezy demand, to view that post, did not have the basic decency to stand up for its own convictions and do what it does best, and apply an emoji to express its displeasure with words that it found so offensive.

Talk about hypocrisy and a credibility gap, eh?

Breezy is correct, it is a TROLL, and you also need to remember an adage, "You're The Company You Keep."

Is it now back to the text messages, to await further orders from the Cabal?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 14th, 2021 at 01:18 PM.

Hmm, sounds a little threatening to me. Kind of like this...

Had I saw that I would have bopped the punk on the head!
    Head injuries can be fatal, can they not?

Violence and threats are violence and threats, correct?

Gorja , gets some Scotties Towels to dry your tears
    I would have no reason for tears as I have stated that I am NOT a village resident.
    I'm just rooting for Ruda from the sidelines so to speak.

She has attended a few of the Implementation committee meetings and I just admired her enthusiasm
    She doesn't seem the sort that would sit back and wait for things to happen. She'll push to get things done in a timely fashion.
    I mentioned to someone a year or so ago that I wished she would run for town council with her Git 'r dun attitude.

Georgia L Schlager

I would have no reason for tears as I have stated that I am NOT a village resident.
    Indeed.

I'm just rooting for Ruda from the sidelines so to speak.
    As is your right, but it is too bad that your sideline seats are not taxable VOL property, nor do you have to permanently live 24/7 with the decisions of our VOL government.

Having skin in the game makes all of the difference in the world, eh?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 14th, 2021 at 03:35 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    After skimming this thread I think both groups should just go peddle their BS in some other state.... Do you all ever actually re-read what you post?

So true Res, but in a few days the March 16th election in the VOL will be decided and we can all move on to the TOL race. It is tiring to read all the name calling, and not hear any discussion of policy. But that's what you deal with when one side only deflects.

Gorja likes to back candidates on how much she likes their personality. Breezvaccum, on the other hand is just here to throw Democrat flack up. If either had any real skin in the VOL game, they might have some qualification to their opinions.
    But do either care about Eminent Domain being used to take away anything they have worked their entire lives for?

Doubt it! Again, this tread is here to address questions like that. As Lee so eloquently stated a few posts ago. Knowing and asking about what goes on behind the CLOSED doors of OUR VOL and TOL governments is all important to taking a decision on whom we shall elect

Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; March 14th, 2021 at 04:05 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread Information