Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    From everything I could find on record by either individual, I never found one time either said anything like that. The Mayor cautioned for a slower approach and Sojka has continually pointed out the process abnormalities and operational procedures.
    Exactly Blunt.

It seems as though that two commenters on Speak Up may have written those twisted, lie-based distortions.

Ah, cleverness abounds when two clueless fools pull-up two chairs, and try to undermine truth; kind of like having a big bird take a dump on a fine antique desk, ya know what I mean Blunt?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Hey Breezy:

Thou protests too much to be this simple resident not knowing any of the players, not having inside information, but able to disseminate particulars.

I have no standing in the Village of Lancaster, so I don’t get involved. Are you a Lancaster Village or Town of Lancaster resident? That question has been asked of you several times in the past, but I don’t remember reading the answer.

That said, politics is a ‘blood sport’ and an informed electorate is necessary to come to a rational decision which party, which candidate is the lesser of two evils, sharing interests that favor the community over that of their own agendas and best interests.

Blunt and Mark are putting out information and if it is bogus, call them out on it as you did with the waste dump charge. But when you are having your balls handed to you, don’t detract and attack the poster with personal scurrilous names and childlike emojis’.

Letting some sunshine in to the innerworkings of political parties is a good thing. The practice of wheeling & dealing, patronage, employee intimidation, unkept promises, conflict of interest, and outright corruption need exposing. They are eating your lunch, Breezy. Your attempt to control the facts and narrative is woeful!

Integrity in a political party name is oxymoronic.

With rare exception, all politicos suck!

From the third wacko, Neanderthal, stooge!

ouch!!!!!
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Lynne Ruda for Mayor

Georgia L Schlager

Vote for Cindi Maciejewski for Village Trustee

Georgia L Schlager

Put that up on this thread all you want. I don't mind the readers seeing it. They are NOT as gullible as you want. It's to late! Where the heck is the third member of the three kings? Paul Maute ..Wandering the village these last few days selling their wares to people who have already made up their minds

You wouldn't change any minds here either.

Frank Lee Speaking....

POOR CINDY is also welcomed here. She may actually get elected. And then things will get interesting as heck!
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Your game is weak Gorja
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    That is a nice video Gorja, but I truly like this video which appears on Vote Lynne Ruda for Mayor on March 16 campaign FB page...

...which the is lovely story of Lynne Ruda's rather storybook life. Ms. Ruda makes a point of referring to her musical talents and her position as a teacher at Lancaster High School.

I have no problem with that video whatsoever.

I do have a MAJOR problem with this comment which is written just above the video on the Vote Lynne Ruda for Mayor on March 16 FB page which in full reads...

That comment was posted at 8:29 a.m. on Tuesday, March 11, 2021.

It is now March 13, 2021 and as of this posting, the comment remains posted on the Vote Lynne Ruda for Mayor FB page.

Just My Opinion:

Since Ms. Ruda references her position as a teacher at Lancaster Senior High School, I think that it is in VERY poor taste that such a sleazy message, demeaning of an opposition candidate still remains on her campaign FB page.

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************************

Not a very good example for our children, and does not reflect well on the Lancaster Central School District.

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************************

Where is the "integrity" in the Integrity Party; the same party whose supporters seem to publicly presume to tell a private resident what is an acceptable free political expression standard on its own property?

Ms. Ruda certainly has some issues with the creation and policing of the Vote Lynne Ruda for Mayor on March 16, 2021 FB site, eh?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 13th, 2021 at 01:33 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Mark, you're not going to be another one who wants to censor people's speech, are you?

Georgia L Schlager

Mark, you're not going to be another one who wants to censor people's speech, are you?
    Nah, I just said that the comment is in poor taste, especially when located directly above the video on the Elect Lynne Ruda for Mayor FB page. I did not demand or even request Ruda to remove the comment.

On the video which is located on Ruda's campaign Facebook page, directly below the "classy" comment, does she not refer to her work as an faculty employee of the Lancaster Central School District, and therefore, does she not link herself to the LCSD?

Since I help support the LCSD, do I not have a right to point out and express my opinion about a candidate for office using that reference when it is linked to a childish demeaning comment?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 13th, 2021 at 10:03 AM.

Hey Blunt, what is your reaction to what I consider to be that rather distasteful arrangement?

Who's the Bigger Fool ?? The Fool or the Fool Who Follows the Fool ????

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Hey Breezy:

Thou protests too much to be this simple resident not knowing any of the players, not having inside information, but able to disseminate particulars.
    I guess Lee Chowaniec can read the newspapers and other posts on here and write his views, but I can't because somehow I must know "inside information." Gee, Lee, it's just not rocket science, as every single one of my posts are offerings from reading the newspapers and other readily available details online. Unfortunately you cannot accept my sincere posts stating that I not only have absolutely zero contact or connections with any of the political players listed. Heck, as I've written before, the only political leader I ever met from Lancaster was Bob Giza, and that was after he left office. Once, when my Chevy was in the shop at Joe Basil on Transit Road, Mr. Giza was working there as a courtesy van driver and drove me home when I dropped off my car.

Seems to me your rage against me is the result of my rebuttal and challenge to the crap posted by a bunch of sorry malcontents.

Again, as I've written already, I am just a Good Troll who simply cannot tolerate Bad Trolls like Frank Lee Blunt and Mark Blazejewski attacking good, honest, decent people. Especially their rank attacks on the dynamic leader Lynne Ruda. That's the only reason I am on this thread, as I've written, to rebut the loony bird-brained posts of those two dunces.

Blunt and Mark are putting out information and if it is bogus, call them out on it as you did with the waste dump charge.
    Frank Lee Blunt's silence on this apparent crime speaks loud and clear that not only did he slip up and expose his pals, now he's participating in a coverup.

It does strike at Mr. Blunt's credibility.

If true it's even worse than if he made it all up. Either way his integrity is clearly bankrupt. Mr. Blunt claims to champion the taxpaying public, yet, when he has knowledge of a criminal offense he sure doesn't move to remedy the situation nor hold those responsible accountable. He just cowers and changes the subject because he got caught slipping up. How can you claim to champion the taxpaying public by covering up a crime then use the crime as a weapon against your political opponents, and opponents who have no involvement whatsoever???? The silence is deafening. What does this say about the credibility of Frank Lee Blunt ????? It says to me that he is the LAST person who should tell people how to vote.

Mr. Blazejewski is no better.

Mark Blazejewski is a champion of the decrepit website Make NY Red, and he brushes off the call by the website's Niagara County 'leader' (Blazejewski listed as the Erie County leader) to hang a member of congress, which can result in a felony under federal law. Not once has Mr. Blazejewski denounced the call for that desired hanging, nor has he ever repudiated all the other sick and revolting posts on Make NY Red. When challenged to defend the sexual degrading commentary concerning then-US Senator Kamala Harris his response was to yawn. What does this say about the credibility of Mark Blazejewski ????? It says to me that he is the LAST person who should tell people how to vote.

Now these two are the prime champions of the village mayor and team.

But people are not fools, Lee.

They know these two are crackpots - and shame on you for trying to elevate their credibility when you know better.

Letting some sunshine in to the innerworkings of political parties is a good thing. The practice of wheeling & dealing, patronage, employee intimidation, unkept promises, conflict of interest, and outright corruption need exposing. They are eating your lunch, Breezy. Your attempt to control the facts and narrative is woeful!
    What the heck ?????

Nothing new has been exposed at all (except Frank's admission of a crime). Just speculation, predictions, and a bunch of editorialization.

WHERE IS THE BEEF??

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I guess Lee Chowaniec can read the newspapers and other posts on here and write his views, but I can't because somehow I must know "inside information." Gee, Lee, it's just not rocket science, as every single one of my posts are offerings from reading the newspapers and other readily available details online. Unfortunately you cannot accept my sincere posts stating that I not only have absolutely zero contact or connections with any of the political players listed. Heck, as I've written before, the only political leader I ever met from Lancaster was Bob Giza, and that was after he left office. Once, when my Chevy was in the shop at Joe Basil on Transit Road, Mr. Giza was working there as a courtesy van driver and drove me home when I dropped off my car.

Seems to me your rage against me is the result of my rebuttal and challenge to the crap posted by a bunch of sorry malcontents.

Again, as I've written already, I am just a Good Troll who simply cannot tolerate Bad Trolls like Frank Lee Blunt and Mark Blazejewski attacking good, honest, decent people. Especially their rank attacks on the dynamic leader Lynne Ruda. That's the only reason I am on this thread, as I've written, to rebut the loony bird-brained posts of those two dunces.

Frank Lee Blunt's silence on this apparent crime speaks loud and clear that not only did he slip up and expose his pals, now he's participating in a coverup.

It does strike at Mr. Blunt's credibility.

If true it's even worse than if he made it all up. Either way his integrity is clearly bankrupt. Mr. Blunt claims to champion the taxpaying public, yet, when he has knowledge of a criminal offense he sure doesn't move to remedy the situation nor hold those responsible accountable. He just cowers and changes the subject because he got caught slipping up. How can you claim to champion the taxpaying public by covering up a crime then use the crime as a weapon against your political opponents, and opponents who have no involvement whatsoever???? The silence is deafening. What does this say about the credibility of Frank Lee Blunt ????? It says to me that he is the LAST person who should tell people how to vote.

Mr. Blazejewski is no better.

Mark Blazejewski is a champion of the decrepit website Make NY Red, and he brushes off the call by the website's Niagara County 'leader' (Blazejewski listed as the Erie County leader) to hang a member of congress, which can result in a felony under federal law. Not once has Mr. Blazejewski denounced the call for that desired hanging, nor has he ever repudiated all the other sick and revolting posts on Make NY Red. When challenged to defend the sexual degrading commentary concerning then-US Senator Kamala Harris his response was to yawn. What does this say about the credibility of Mark Blazejewski ????? It says to me that he is the LAST person who should tell people how to vote.

Now these two are the prime champions of the village mayor and team.

But people are not fools, Lee.

They know these two are crackpots - and shame on you for trying to elevate their credibility when you know better.

What the heck ?????

Nothing new has been exposed at all (except Frank's admission of a crime). Just speculation, predictions, and a bunch of editorialization.

WHERE IS THE BEEF??

Breezy, you are a LIAR, a FORGER and a self-admitted TROLL...

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    LOL I am just a troll...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    I know nothing "for sure" about this attachment.

Am I to understand that the attachment under post #368 is a cropped version of your entire attachment on post #354 which is entirely unintelligible, and perhaps it was deliberately posted that way?

Why is that entire attachment on post #354 unintelligible, yet what may be a cropped version of the attachment on post #354 under post #368 is very readable? It only shows the comments of two posters, and nothing else.

Ergo, if in fact the attachment that you present under post #368 is a cropped version of the attachment on post #354, it stands to reason that you have the ability to post a very readable version of the entire post which appears on post #354, eh?

Be transparent Breezy, and post a readable version of the entire attachment on post #354. That may give the reader an opportunity to view the date, the substance of the post and further verifying information, or is the attachments on posts #354 and #368 just another one of your cut and paste forgeries?[/COLOR][/COLOR]

I asked you to post a complete, clear and readable copy of the attachment you attached on post #368 and you are not doing it.

More cut and paste forgeries, eh?

Breezy, one emoji is enough; you did not need forty, yes forty. A little obsessive-compulsive disorder to match your conversion disorder?

You really do seem to be loosing it, eh "Regular Guy" TROLL.

BTW, if God loves a liar he will give you a big hug, because you are a hopelessly fanatical liar.

While you stated that you were an unqualified TROLL, I might suggest that you draw a distinction between a GOOD and BAD liar, because a skillful liar may get away with lying, but you are so twisted and audacious, that you actually suck at being an effective liar, because you are constantly being exposed as the diabolical, name-calling troll that you in fact are.

To wit, where did I "publicly state" that Frank Lee Blunt was a real name?

Please post that quote.

BTW, I am still waiting:

Refer to post #350 of this thread:

This is what Breezy apparently was referring to...

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=400618753863793

This link was to a viral video posted by Anna Paulina Luna a journalist/commentator on her Facebook page which has a national audience. The post was shared to Make New York Red which contained comments from those very same nation-wide posters.

Breezy wantonly refers to Make NY Red site, which still exists on Facebook, as a "racist" website, but that is its own sick personal opinion. Make NY Red I understand fully complies with each and every Facebook requirement for acceptable conduct.

Heck, Breezy seemed to admit his own disappointment that apparently Make NY Red was not labeled as a hate site by the ultra-Left Southern Poverty Law Center...

That is how the Numbnut, Emoji Man, Regular Guy, Democrat operative Breezy distorts and maligns; and he expects you to believe him?

Once again, Breezy and his Democrat masters hold the Lancaster voters in contempt. The do not think you are capable of parsing a sentence or sorting through their inflammatory, hate-filled words smacking of vicious lies, incredible distortions, and division, all towards their own selfish political benefit.

Does it not seem that Breezy's only objective is to win elections at any cost, no matter how destructive, even to the extent of berating and insulting Lancaster's senior population?

Damn the reputations of private taxpayers and residents, and more importantly, the community good, eh Bobby, you self-described "regular guy" with the conversion disorder?

Gorja, that is the difference between Frank Lee Blunt and the Numbnut, Democrat Hack Screen name Breezy, the Emoji Man.

Refer to post #351 of this thread:

That garbage was litigated on Speak Up years ago and right before an election.

Everyone, including Res who called you out, knows of your lies and of your forgery, so kindly stuff your character assassination in your ear or in a place more favorable to your self-gratification sir.

Breezy, you are all about deflection, so if you want to carry this conversation on, I propose that we take this to a separate thread, and have it out there, once and for all and keep this thread free for the dissemination of information regarding our elected officials and political candidates, in the broad public interest.

BTW, the post to which you referred seemingly was never posted on Make NY Red, or on any other website that I apparently engaged.

You posted the name of Make NY Red's Team Leader for Niagara County with a reference to a post he posted somewhere on July 16, 2019, but did not produce the exact post or the site to which it was posted.

More slick slight of hands word games, eh Bobby, you regular guy you?
    ...and, if you want to know what kind of a lying troll Breezy really is, see posts #344...

What you term a "website" is a Facebook group page which still exists.

Your lies are audacious and disgusting, such as this one:

First of all, what agency or entity has designated Make NY Red a "racist" website?

I understand that Make NY Red is a Facebook page, functioning under Facebook rules, and that it still exists. Are you telling the readers that Facebook promotes or permits racist websites?

Seriously?

More Breezy distortions and self-designations, eh "regular guy?"

Make NY Red was founded on January 17, 2014...

Click Attachment:

I was not a co-founder of Make NY Red, nor did I have any involvement with that group under previous titles or names. I first joined Make NY Red in early October of 2018...

Click Attachment:

And, how about this dog whistling attempt at instigating civil disorder or perhaps violence in the Village of Lancaster that you posted...

...and now you claim a concern for my community?

Does Lynne Ruda support you and your calls for BLM disruption in our beloved village?

Integrity Party, INDEED!
    #357 of this thread...

"AGAIN," indicates that you previously posted this so-called proof.

Strange, but this was the only proof that you previously posted:

That certainly does not even resemble the illegible, blurred, and distorted image that you posted today.

More tricks Breezy, like your attempted forgery you posted on this medium to link me to the exact same post back in 2019?

You remember this, do you not?:

Attachment 19516

I am also sure that you will recall that Res stated that June Chapman was never a member of Speak UP and apparently you tampered with a Facebook post in order to ascribe it to Speak Up?

If you are virtuous, why did you do that Breezy?

You have been exposed in so many lies, malicious falsehoods, and personal insults that I think you are akin to a social media written terrorist, and are unworthy of membership on this site.

And you are the Speak Up mouth piece for the Integrity Party?

Perhaps the Integrity is the company that it keeps?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 13th, 2021 at 02:30 PM.

Now this is the definition of a True Leader!

Thank you gorja for posting!!!

Just wonderful, absolutely wonderful !!!

With all the mean-spirited comments from those on here, it sure is reassuring that Lynne Ruda keeps is real, positive, an eye on the prize. She certainly is someone who takes leadership seriously, and someone looking to the future as opposed to stuck in the past.

Keep your head high Lynne - those people trying to stop your momentum just don't have a clue.

Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread Information