Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Deflection, obfuscation, and moral relativity. Blah, blah blah. Try to stick to the point Breezy. Thanks for your input.

You have hit the nail on the head Breezy! I believe Mark and the other reader were speaking about the Ethical concerns that are constantly overlooked by most long in the tooth politicians , especially ones who would have the audacity to name their organization The "Integrity" Party !
    Frank Lee Speaking....

l'd like to shift a bit this morning to focus on the Town Highway Superintendent, presently receiving 5208$ a year stipend for overseeing a job of a retired worker,who shall not be named as this person is not the problem. Soon after being officially retired and qualified to collect full retirement benefits said individual was rehired by the Superintendent and placed back into his old job and continues to this day to be a full time employee again! And the Superintendent continues to collect an oversight stipend!

Citizens your tax dollars are going into the bank accounts of elected officials at an alarming rate. While the Superintendent continues his almost daily jaunts to his own successful business driving a Town owned vehicle he must be laughing with glee at the absolute freedom he has been given by Supervisor Ruffino and the Giza Mafia! But its been reported that open conversations about a merger of Town Highway Dept and Village DPW are an option to be considered. Once in place the Town Dems will move to eliminate the elected position of Highway Superintendent to be replaced by a hired position ala Bill Cansdale's untouchable position in the Village! That's right no more elections to have to fight through. If I were in the employment of either Departments I'd be a little concerned about my job and what will happen to seniority and the prospects of advancement through the ranks not to mention who would be the Union reps? There is so much more Stay tuned
    Frank Lee Speaking....

I wonder if the readers remember this rather unorthodox 2019 endorsement by a Town of Lancaster department head?

Perhaps your comments suggest the price of that endorsement?...

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    l'd like to shift a bit this morning to focus on the Town Highway Superintendent, presently receiving 5208$ a year stipend for overseeing a job of a retired worker,who shall not be named as this person is not the problem. Soon after being officially retired and qualified to collect full retirement benefits said individual was rehired by the Superintendent and placed back into his old job and continues to this day to be a full time employee again! And the Superintendent continues to collect an oversight stipend!

Citizens your tax dollars are going into the bank accounts of elected officials at an alarming rate. While the Superintendent continues his almost daily jaunts to his own successful business driving a Town owned vehicle he must be laughing with glee at the absolute freedom he has been given by Supervisor Ruffino and the Giza Mafia!

To your other comment regarding reports...

But its been reported that open conversations about a merger of Town Highway Dept and Village DPW are an option to be considered. Once in place the Town Dems will move to eliminate the elected position of Highway Superintendent to be replaced by a hired position ala Bill Cansdale's untouchable position in the Village! That's right no more elections to have to fight through. If I were in the employment of either Departments I'd be a little concerned about my job and what will happen to seniority and the prospects of advancement through the ranks not to mention who would be the Union reps? There is so much more Stay tuned

...which if substantively true, would be far more troubling and very concerning, and would serve to reinforce my existing suspicions...

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post

More concerning, from what I understand, Supervisor Ruffino may have been instrumental in its conception. The VOL Trustee candidacy of his office secretary only lends support to such suspicion(s).

If the foregoing is true, as a life-long resident of Lancaster, the direct intrusion of a non-village resident town Supervisor into the political affairs of the village, raises in my mind potential issues of propriety which may negatively impact the autonomy of the village.

Reference: https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...ks-Second-Term
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 30th, 2021 at 01:13 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Mark your suspicions may be coming true if the Dems continue to control Town Board with the help of the famous Ralph Mohr. Ruffino taking a quick lesson from cohort Bill Cansdale has figured out how to use the IDA the same way Cabalist Cansdale is able to use the CDC of the Village, as their own Private Bank! No controlling oversight panel to govern how they dole out funds to friends for their own benefit while leaving the tax paying citizen out of any voice in their decisions. Currently Ruffino is in the middle of running one of the oldest scams in the book, promise citizens they "Will" save 10% on their electric bills!!!!! They most certainly WILL not!! Carefully read the right way to be honest would be to say "You MIGHT save 10% on your electric bill" But I would to see one bill from ANYONE who has saved 10% on their electric bill from ANY company in the North East! So Mr Supervisor just present some solid evidence of a 10% saving. This collection of present Democratic office holders is full of self serving individuals bend on changing things to continue to have less and less public influence into their overlord approach to what is Good for the public not what the public might want. There is so many conflicts of interest it borders on Criminal behaviour. When you have lost your Ethical barometer you feel privileged and enlighten more so than those who elected you and you start to believe you really are smarter than them and your own opinion is far superior to everybody else.....that is Mr Ruffino! But he is not alone on the Ghost Ship, he has many on the crew of that Ship of Fools. There is so much much more to follow.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Currently Ruffino is in the middle of running one of the oldest scams in the book, promise citizens they "Will" save 10% on their electric bills!!!!! They most certainly WILL not!! Carefully read the right way to be honest would be to say "You MIGHT save 10% on your electric bill" But I would to see one bill from ANYONE who has saved 10% on their electric bill from ANY company in the North East!* So Mr Supervisor just present some solid evidence of a 10% saving.
    Frank, I am glad you raised this issue because it affords me an opportunity to revisit the matter.

Reference: https://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sh...lar+simplified

The contents of a letter posted below, which seems to have been authoritatively endorsed by Ruffino, under a hybrid Town of Lancaster, Office of the Supervisor-Solar Simplified letterhead, I understand caused significant confusion, especially among the elderly.

I have anecdotal information which reflected concerns by some of the aged as to what the letter truly meant. That anecdotal information, as I understood it, left some of the older folks with the impression that the letter somehow reflected an endorsement by the Supervisor in his official capacity. Whether or not such was the case, I really still do not know, but the anecdotal information that I have suggests was that it left to the more skeptical younger residents to point out to the perplexed that the issue needed to be approached with caution; good advice IMHO.

I am again posting a copy of that letter which seemingly, at the very least, was signed by Supervisor Ruffino and the President of Solar Simplified. Once more, it is this letter which apparently was the basis for so much of the above-described confusion.

In reposting the letter, I do so in the hope that the reader consider what its reaction would have been had their elderly parents, grandparents or neighbors asked their advice regarding the letter and the message.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 30th, 2021 at 05:00 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Frank Lee Blunt: Don't Send a Boy to Do A Man's Job

l'd like to shift a bit this morning...
    "l'd like to shift a bit this morning...," Frank Lee Blunt squawks then goes on to deliver bizarre conspiracy theories.

Frank Lee Blunt,

Why don't you just come out and say you're here on behalf of the Schroeder-Sojka candidacy ?? You saw incompetence in the attacks on the Integrity Party mayoral candidate and you needed to step in yourself. You're here to save the day but the more you write the more you sound outlandish. You also have to admit that the people you are highlighting are not even on the ballot for the Village elections in March. Your may try to beat up on a whole lot of people, but it would seem to me that they all probably just laugh your postings off like all the others for so many years. HeHeHe

But Schroeder is in trouble and Frank Lee Blunt knows it.

I could picture it in my mind, readers: Frank Lee Blunt. Seated at the computer. Pounding his fist down on the table and harping at the screen. Another Blazejewski hit, another Blazejewski miss. The more Blazejewski writes, the more Schroeder is jeopardized. Don't Send a Boy to Do A Man's Job. Frank Lee Blunt is terrified. So he steps to the plate and joins SpeakupWNY. Only problem for Frank Lee Blunt is that the Schroeder-Sojka ticket can't possibly be helped by sounding more like QAnon than a normal community stakeholder. Frank Lee Blunt groans of the failures of Blazejewski then Frank comes on here and comes off as even worse. The strange and improbable highway department switcheroo is conspiracy theory gold. While I never met Mr. Cansdale, he must be nearing the end of his career, yet Frank Lee Blunt would have you think he is planning for decades into the future. And I don't think Frank Lee Blunt is trying to scare people in the highway department, more likely he's just stupid. Where is the proof for any of this, Frank Lee Blunt ????? Sounds like you are helping the other side by sounding preposterous, ludicrous, even desperate if you ask me.

What all of this tells me, readers, is that Schroeder is squirming and sees that the dynamic team put together by the Integrity Party has gained the kind of momentum any candidacy would envy. Maybe that's because the Integrity Party are the most qualified, are the most experienced, and have the most demonstrated commitment to do the job.

And what is Schroeder left with: QAnon Frank Lee Blunt and Make New York Red Mark Blazejewski!

Two peas in a pod? Or two peeing on Schroder's chances?

You know, readers, which one Breezy thinks it is for sure!! LOL

I still think Frank Lee Blunt should weigh in on the Sojka family tree in town GOP politics. Does Sojka on the ticket get the Frank Lee Blunt seal of approval?

Breezy, catch your breath! I see no one named Sojka that is presently or was previously a village or town elected official. Do you? Why not stick to the den of thieves who are in full control and have for far to many years, since you know them all so personally? Your personal attacks on me are childish and wasted. Hate is a funny emotion, it corrupts the Soul, leaving those who practice it hollow. If you're having trouble defending your buddies its understandable
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Breezy, catch your breath! I see no one named Sojka that is presently or was previously a village or town elected official. Do you? Why not stick to the den of thieves who are in full control and have for far to many years, since you know them all so personally? Your personal attacks on me are childish and wasted. Hate is a funny emotion, it corrupts the Soul, leaving those who practice it hollow. If you're having trouble defending your buddies its understandable
    Hold on Frank Lee Blunt, Mr. Sojka was elected by the Lancaster Town Board for an important board position, starting off his political ascension. The Schroeder family has a patronage legacy as well. And for DECADES! Do you support that, too? And those two are the leaders of the Schroeder-Sojka Ticket. The father of candidate Sojka, who also serves as Town GOP Chairman has admitted receiving work from the town with his private business, up and up of course, but couldn't that be construed as a form of political patronage, as well??? Many other people have held these positions over the years who you also do not mention. How about Lancaster's State Senator Patrick Gallivan, who earned a pension of $43,451 in 2020 on top of his senate salary of $92,000, for what, part-time work ????? No mention of that, naturally, by Frank, or of all the others in the same boat. I really think Frank is sore because he did not make it in that business.

Like I said before, Frank Lee Blunt, you are just as political as all the rest.

C'mon now Breezy, you know as a LONG time politician, an appointed and an elected position are different by a mile. Because of your political history you do know that. But I will explain it for the thread participants. Elected means we the voting citizens decide who will do our biding as a governing body. Appointed means elected officials decide whom to place into a committee or panel etc. But of course you know that don't you
    Frank Lee Speaking....

I see no one named Sojka that is presently or was previously a village or town elected official. Do you?
    Let's not be so harsh Frank, because in Lancaster, do not some elected officials actually arrange to appoint themselves and really get a hefty boast in their pension(s),ergo the confusion?:

Cansdale resigns as village mayor

September 27, 2012

by MIKE MIGLIORE Reporter

William G. Cansdale Jr., the Village of Lancaster’s mayor since 1993, resigned his position on Monday night to become the village’s superintendent of public works.

The board appointed Deputy Mayor Paul Maute as the new mayor, effective Oct. 1.

Cansdale announced his resignation at the end of Monday’s board meeting, which he said drew the largest turnout in his 20 years as mayor — the result of the skateboarding issue.

After announcing his resignation and turning in a handwritten letter, Cansdale spoke of his love for the job of mayor.

“I have loved serving this community for the last 20 years,” Cansdale said. “There hasn’t been a day that’s gone by that I took this for granted or didn’t appreciate the trust that this community placed in me to lead the residents. I’m humbled to have been in this position for so long.”

The DPW superintendent post is a full-time position, and Cansdale will earn $70,000 annually with the job. He will succeed recently retired Superintendent Richard Bulman. Cansdale scored the highest among candidates who took the civil service exam for the open position.

Cansdale has spent the last 35 years working at New York State Electric & Gas. He will retire from NYSEG in order to take the full-time job leading the DPW.

After 20 years, the rigors of balancing the job of mayor and his full-time work at NYSEG finally led Cansdale to seek the superintendency at the DPW. Cansdale told the board earlier this year that he would not seek re-election as mayor in 2013. Though he had a lot of latitude at his job with NYSEG, Cansdale felt he didn’t have enough time on his hands to fulfill his mayoral duties.

“One of my frustrations has been the demands of the office,” Cansdale said. “It didn’t allow me the time to address all the needs of the village on a daily basis.”

Though Cansdale was feeling some frustrations, his sudden departure as mayor was a bit of a surprise, even to him. His official resignation and appointment as the DPW superintendent was not on the agenda for Monday’s meeting as legal issues made Cansdale uncertain he would be able to officially announce his resignation on Monday.

“It was uncertain right until the gavel went down whether or not we would go through with this [on Monday],” Cansdale said. “We had a lot of discussions about filling Paul’s seat and the legal issues with the election next March. We wanted to be certain we knew everything about the election law before we made a motion to step down.”

Maute, who has served on the Village Board since 1998, will fill in as mayor until the end of Cansdale’s term in March. Cansdale said a trustee will be appointed to fill Maute’s position as deputy mayor next month. Maute said he’s excited to take on the challenge and get right to work as mayor.

“I think this village will continue to run the same way,” Maute said. “Mayor Cansdale is not going away. He’s a friend of mine, and he’s assured me that any struggles I have I can go to him with. Are they big shoes to fill? Yes they are, but I can handle it, and we’re going to handle it as a team.”

Maute and the other trustees gave Cansdale a standing ovation after he turned in his letter of resignation. Trustee Edward Marki spoke about the things he learned working beside Cansdale.

“He taught me a lot about how to act and behave as a leader,” Marki said. “I’m excited for him.”

Cansdale said he will continue to work for NYSEG until Oct. 1 and will help out Maute as he makes his transition into Cansdale’s old seat. Cansdale is looking forward to what’s next for him.

“I always wondered how my tenure would end,” Cansdale said. “I’ll miss being mayor, but I’m excited to take on a new position. We have a great DPW with great individuals.”

email: mmigliore@beenews.com

Therefore, in response to those who may be academically challenged and seemingly ethically bankrupt, most people who actually passed civics in elementary school know that an "elected leader is chosen by a vote of the public, while an appointed leader is selected by another leader or a body of officials without the public directly participating. Both types of leaders have been important in American history, particularly in how they exercise their authority."
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; January 30th, 2021 at 08:08 PM.

Good morning neighbors! Breezy of course this does not include you, as you are not a neighbor because you do not live in our wonderful Town or Village. Your punches are weak and meaningless. Your input into our political world is an insidious attempt to be relevant. You've had your run in elected office and you screwed it up.Your point of view carries no weight here. Try to focus on where you sleep and where your garbage is picked up each week. Of course the people who voted for you in the past finanaly are WOKE and you are now where you belong, inconsequential and angry. But please continue on this thread, the voters of OUR village and township will get to know who you really are. For the regular thread reader it will show how non-transparent the present crop of Dems/Repubs are in the daily operation of beloved town and village.Breezy here's your chance to take some shots at Ralph Mohr. So lets hear your best stuff! You have the tee box Hit away
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Good morning all! Waiting for outsider Breezy's response to a little challenge today. He's going to show us how he is doing the bidding of the Cansdale/Giza/Ruffino Clan. If Breezy is so concerned about the quality of life in our village/town why doesn't he move here? Frank Lee Blunt walks among you everyday residents. Breezy on the other hand is an outside hired gun. If any of the Cabal members want to publicly defend or deny anything Frank brings to light it will more than welcomed on this thread.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Frank Lee Blunt: It's as Simple as This...

C'mon now Breezy, you know as a LONG time politician, an appointed and an elected position are different by a mile. Because of your political history you do know that. But I will explain it for the thread participants. Elected means we the voting citizens decide who will do our biding as a governing body. Appointed means elected officials decide whom to place into a committee or panel etc. But of course you know that don't you
    Frank, you can write your conspiratorial beliefs all you want. That's your right to do. But, your silence so far reflects, in part, the sway Lancaster Town Republican Chairman Greg Sojka has over your inflammatory statements here on SpeakupWNY.

It's as Simple as This...

• All the political names you mention are NOT on the ballot in the Village election in March.

• The names Schroeder and Sojka ARE on the ballot in the Village election in March.

Those two names come with all sorts of political connections - political connections that you conveniently leave out of your rage.

Why is that ????????????

You continue to bring so many political people into your writings, and from all side of the political spectrum as well, yet, it just does not make sense that you do not mention the political connections of the other side. Maybe you should veer away from the conspiratorial and aim to be more fair-minded. Ditch the hypocrisy Frank Lee Blunt and maybe you would appear less of someone who joined this space simply to promote the Schroeder-Sojka ticket.

Just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Frank, you can write your conspiratorial beliefs all you want. That's your right to do. But, your silence so far reflects, in part, the sway Lancaster Town Republican Chairman Greg Sojka has over your inflammatory statements here on SpeakupWNY.

It's as Simple as This...

• All the political names you mention are NOT on the ballot in the Village election in March.

• The names Schroeder and Sojka ARE on the ballot in the Village election in March.

Those two names come with all sorts of political connections - political connections that you conveniently leave out of your rage.

Why is that ????????????

You continue to bring so many political people into your writings, and from all side of the political spectrum as well, yet, it just does not make sense that you do not mention the political connections of the other side. Maybe you should veer away from the conspiratorial and aim to be more fair-minded. Ditch the hypocrisy Frank Lee Blunt and maybe you would appear less of someone who joined this space simply to promote the Schroeder-Sojka ticket.

Just saying!
    Breezy,you're all over the map. You have no trouble piling on Gallivan, who do you think got Gallivan his spot? Ralph Mohr. Discredit Ralph Mohr sir. Let me hear you publically denounce the inept Ralph Mohr. Hes the top dog. Sojka,Gallivan, and everyone else in the Republican Party serves at the pleasure of Ralph Mohr. I'll remind you, Mohr sits at the most powerful seat in the county. Isn't he your worst enemy? Stop deflecting with all the other names. You can't write anything about him because you've been co-opted by him as well. Under his thumb. Pathetic
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information