Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    And I LOVE it.
    I am sure you do...

I am just a troll...

You Own It Breezy.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

A more accurate and exact post concerning being a 'troll' -

You give me far too much credit for any of the Lancaster politicians. LOL I am just a troll when I see people being unfairly treated. No stake in the game at all.

A Good Troll of course!

Don't pout now. Just letting you know that I do know what I'm talking about on my thread, BREEZTROLL
    Frank Lee Speaking....

A Good Troll of course!

Nah you were truthful in your initial post; you are a troll period.

In that regard, your self-appointed roles as the exclusive Speak Up thought policeman and sole judge of all things "unfair," are not only gratuitous overreaches to justify your tactics, but are also bizarre presumptions of authority; powers far exceeding those of the site's administrator. Such logic only confirms your purposes as a troll, one of which is the distract the conversation.

I certainly find your pleadings laughable.

In that connection, and without diagraming your sentences to illustrate even further deficiencies in your most recent position, I don't see the word "good" in this complete comment...

You give me far too much credit for any of the Lancaster politicians. LOL I am just a troll when I see people being unfairly treated. No stake in the game at all.

You said...

I am just a troll...

You own it Breezy.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 1st, 2021 at 10:12 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Is this really all you got at this point ????

Devoid of any originality!

No game at all!

I'll stop back when you at least have something to say instead of the mindless drivel you two write.

Good grief!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    BREEZTROLL
    Yepper!

Attached Images Attached Images

Readers, it' s almost time for the results of the DEM'S pick to lead you into the future of the TOL..................
    Frank Lee Speaking....

...mindless drivel you two write.
    12, 326 views in 32 days Breeztroll.

Perhaps you should reply...

Good grief!

...to those numbers, Numbnut.

Readers, here's a inside tidbit for you all. Paul Rudz has just had his first taste of the Giza Mafia's "offer you can't refuse" method of running a party. And Paul, you could not refuse, could you?. You may want to rethink your political future plan, you are almost to deep in the Cansdale Cabal to get out. Giving up the Village board seat to the Cabal for their promise of Giza Mafia support comes with a price. Maybe you know that and are ok with it, but I think you were not ready for what happened at the Ralph Mohr dog and pony show that got you on a now very suspect Republican and Democrat slate. Paul you maybe should pick your head up and take a political calculation. A full term in your present seat might prove to the citizens you have some independence about you enough not to be told how to vote on everything. Right now it's quite obvious you are just another pawn of the Snake's.
    Last edited by Frank Lee Blunt; March 2nd, 2021 at 05:26 PM.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

A full term in your present seat might prove to the citizens you have some independence about you enough not to be told how to vote on everything.

Just My Opinion:

Up until this point in time, I have been favorably impressed with Trustee Rudz's performance on the VOL Board.

With that said, I can only hope that his new political status does not diminish his independence as a voting member of that Board, and that he will consider closely, the voters' message that will attend the March 16, 2021 VOL elections, if the Integrity Party candidates are unsuccessful.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 2nd, 2021 at 06:43 PM.

Readers, Pressure is the feeling that if you don't take a certain decision soon you may make the wrong choice. When Bill Cansdale reaches out from the NO INTEGRITY party office overlooking Broadway he sees only what are my next moves to keep control of the VOL and my PAY CHECK. Taking over control of Rudz with help of Giza and McCracken of course gives him that, no matters who wins in the up coming election in the VOL. No doubt the SNAKE is chuckling like always when he has pulled the the wool over the VOTERS eyes for his own self worth on more TAX PAYER dollars. Paul Rudz will have the SPOTLIGHT shinning on him from now until the TOL faux election
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Paul Rudz will have the SPOTLIGHT shinning on him from now until the TOL faux election
    Well said.

Breezy, you've had enough time for your contacts to give you that long list of towns in Erie County which the SITTING MAJORITY PARTY ENDORSED THE ENTIRE OPPOSING PARTY'S SLATE

Please post soon so the readers get an idea how dumb we all are not to understand "real" politics...
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Breezy, you've had enough time for your contacts to give you that long list of towns in Erie County which the SITTING MAJORITY PARTY ENDORSED THE ENTIRE OPPOSING PARTY'S SLATE

Please post soon so the readers get an idea how dumb we all are not to understand "real" politics...
    Just my opinion, but the very fact that the Republican Party rejected its own incumbent sitting Town Justice is beyond perplexing; to snub its own popular, incumbent Council Member without overt cause seems to be self-defeating; to endorse an incumbent opposition Council Member if not bizarre, smacks of unprincipled chicanery.

Does it not appear that "The Cabal" certainly has great contempt for the common sense of the Lancaster voter?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; March 3rd, 2021 at 12:44 AM.

Breezy, er anybody, where's that list of other townships that have a sitting majority party supporting the opposing party's slate completely? Still waiting for that. You must have a list of that don't you Gorja? Or maybe Greg Smith or Jessica Overholt or Bill the Snake Cansdale can enlighten us about how common it is for that to happen.

ANYBODY OUT THERE?????
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread Information