Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Danny Boy gave a really puzzling answer. He somehow said he was basically against all political party's and as he put it ......"All those different letters". After stating his lily white non political involvement in the Democrat Party he thanked Dino Fuduli for giving him a "tough" time while Dino was Superviser. It must have been "tough" for Danny Boy to use his political cache to help run Dino out of that very same office. When quizzed about his intention if he doesn't get the Conservative endorsement? "I will primary their candidate". Ralph Mohr take a bow.

Just My Opinions Based On Three Conversations:

You put a lot on our plates to digest Blunt, but I would make some comments regarding that Republican Town Committee meeting.

Although I have no first-hand knowledge of the meeting, and can not independently confirm accuracy, I have a strong confidence in the communications that I have had with at least three separate sources in attendance at that meeting. The commonality of their comments compel me to observe the following:

(1) Amatura's comments, as I understand my conversations, may have been a revealing appraisal of his collective political career, contradictory in political values and purpose, and in one instance personally harsh in tone

(2) I was astounded to hear from my sources that Amatura apparently suggested that his service as a Town Council Member "was not very good."

(3) I was struck by the common comments of my three sources which suggested an apparent Amatura's obsession with a hunt for "Green Grants;" a prioritization which seemingly mirrors the Ruda grant searches for the VOL.

(4) From those three conversations, I also understand that although Amatura stated that party labels are of no consequence to good governance, in his purported remarks, there was a strong suggestion that petty politics were in play with respect to his switch to a Conservative affiliation. If those accounts made to me are accurate, one may conclude that his switch to a Conservative affiliation was punitive and mischief-making in nature, and aimed directly at the Lancaster Conservative Party.

If the comments made in (4) above are in fact true, those comments, in my opinion, are not words which suggest the temperament of a highly qualified, principled incumbent who values talent and skill over vindictive political manipulation.

(5) Far more troubling to me as a village resident were the purported comments of an actor(s) that highlighted "joint efforts" attendant to a more general theme of "municipal cooperation," Those words certainly seem to foster the credibility of the widely expressed concerns of a rumored Lancaster Town Highway Department-Village of Lancaster DPW merger.

Specifically Blunt, do you know who that actor was, and was it attendant to its conversation with Amatura?

Can you provide any details on that exchange Blunt?

Does it not appear that our village just may be on the verge of losing its independent autonomy?

Generally, how much can you confirm of (1)-(5) above Blunt?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 27th, 2021 at 01:03 AM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Mark, are you sure you weren't there? I can and do ATTEST to those items told to you by whomever, are FACTS. Like everything else on my posts......Breezmouth!!!!!

Whenever you hold your meeting on ZOOM with 85 people involved, I see it, ......I walk among you every day. Technology is so simple now days....Stay Tuned
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    This is why as in our town we should not have any political party officers in any supervisory position including on a town board. Conflict of interest and not good for the employees. Our very own supervisor of Cheektowaga is a vice chair of the ecdems.com

If I was on the town board that would come each meeting until she stepped down. As she said she was going to if elected supervisor. Apparently she changed her mind.

Personally I don't give a **** about anyone's political future because it's not in the property owners best interest. They may be making choice that benefit themselves not the area they represent.

Spot on regarding politicos too often acting in their own best interests above that of the community’s. My mantra of ‘with rare exception, all politicos suck’ is based on a lifetime of political experience of being brought up in politics in Buffalo, married and living in Cheektowaga, Depew, and the Town of Lancaster for the past 28 years. From an early age, I recognized politics for what it is and registered as a ‘blank’ (unaffiliated).

Voting for the lesser of two evils freed me from the stigma of trying to defend voting for candidates based on party line policies and/or values.

I went to two fundraisers in my life – one Democrat and one Republican. When attending the Democrat fundraiser in Cheektowaga, I heard the most ridiculous political statement ever coming from the Party Chair, of all people: “These may not be the best candidates, but they are our candidates” – which was really understandable as Cheektowaga was known to field the worse candidates for decades. That was the last fundraiser I attended and happy to say that I never contributed to one.

Conflict of interests, patronage (town and county jobs for friends and family worker bees), employee intimidation, ethical violations ,are all rampant in every municipality, Res. It is now being exposed in Lancaster.

Posters using a pseudonym, no problem, Freedom of speech and difference of opinion, welcomed. Anonymous posters viciously attacking another poster personally and without cause is uncalled for. Respect earned is respect given. It is difficult debating a fool without having others seeing who the real fool is.

As political parties use whatever means to discredit each other to further their agendas and best interests, they are fair game for the electorate to do so as well to advocate for their best interests.

Thanks to Mr. Blunt and others, the public is getting a good look into the inside workings of the political blood sport. What you see is not always what you get. Elections have consequences!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post

I was struck that Mr. Wozniak could not explain why he suddenly left his almost life long party, Democrat, to become a Conservative. Saying things like the Democrat party had moved to far left for him,
    Hey Blunt,

Do you think that Wozniak may be referring to the lying, radical Democrat operatives like his Speak Up mouthpiece Breezy; you know, people like Breezy on the ultra radical Left who wantonly label anyone that does not conform to their philosophy with cheap, exaggerated guilt-by-association connections and who urge that civil upheaval come to our village?

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Wouldn't it be a real hoot if BLM picketed you, Mark Blazejewski?

You'd sure have it coming! LOL *They have been noted in a lot of media reports doing just that, lately....

"Woe is me," white male grievance day in and day out. "Happy Independence Day, but I'm still miserable even though I live in the lap of luxury, the American Dream, the kind of quant suburbia most people would give anything to have, but I've been left behind." Boo hoo!

Ya think BLM has a suggestion box somewhere?
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Maybe I am getting even with you for your involvement on a website where your pals call for the sexual assault of the Now Vice President of the United States.

Just saying.

But you are an upstanding member of the community.

And you tell people how to run their community.

Hmmmmm.

This is what Breezy apparently was referring to...

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=400618753863793

This link was to a viral video posted by Anna Paulina Luna a journalist/commentator on her Facebook page which has a national audience. The post was shared to Make New York Red which contained comments from those very same nation-wide posters.

Breezy wantonly refers to Make NY Red site, which still exists on Facebook, as a "racist" website, but that is its own sick personal opinion. Make NY Red I understand fully complies with each and every Facebook requirement for acceptable conduct.

Heck, Breezy seemed to admit his own disappointment that apparently Make NY Red was not labeled as a hate site by the ultra-Left Southern Poverty Law Center...

Numerous vicious sexual attack "comments" about her, her race and X-rated insults about an act I can't list here.

It's not every post, but when they get sick they get sick.

Very white nationalistic...site should be listed as a hate site by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
    That is how the Numbnut, Emoji Man, Regular Guy, Democrat operative Breezy distorts and maligns; and he expects you to believe him?

Once again, Breezy and his Democrat masters hold the Lancaster voters in contempt. The do not think you are capable of parsing a sentence or sorting through their inflammatory, hate-filled words smacking of vicious lies, incredible distortions, and division, all towards their own selfish political benefit.

Does it not seem that Breezy's only objective is to win elections at any cost, no matter how destructive, even to the extent of berating and insulting Lancaster's senior population?

Damn the reputations of private taxpayers and residents, and more importantly, the community good, eh Bobby, you self-described "regular guy" with the conversion disorder?

Gorja, that is the difference between Frank Lee Blunt and the Numbnut, Democrat Hack Screen name Breezy, the Emoji Man.
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 27th, 2021 at 04:01 AM.

Maybe I am getting even with you for your involvement on a website where your pals call for the hanging of a member of congress.

Just sayimg.

But you are an upstanding member of the community.

And you tell people how to run their community.

Hmmmmm.
    That garbage was litigated on Speak Up years ago and right before an election.

Everyone, including Res who called you out, knows of your lies and of your forgery, so kindly stuff your character assassination in your ear or in a place more favorable to your self-gratification sir.

Breezy, you are all about deflection, so if you want to carry this conversation on, I propose that we take this to a separate thread, and have it out there, once and for all and keep this thread free for the dissemination of information regarding our elected officials and political candidates, in the broad public interest.

BTW, the post to which you referred seemingly was never posted on Make NY Red, or on any other website that I apparently engaged.

You posted the name of Make NY Red's Team Leader for Niagara County with a reference to a post he posted somewhere on July 16, 2019, but did not produce the exact post or the site to which it was posted.

More slick slight of hands word games, eh Bobby, you regular guy you?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 27th, 2021 at 04:17 AM.

Mayoral Candidate Lynne Ruda

Learn about Lynne - "For my entire life, I had known the Central Business District to be a huge parking lot. Every time that I would drive past it going to work at Lancaster High School, I would dream about the potential that I saw. Those dreams are what drove me to run for public office in the first place. I am incredibly passionate about the growth of our Central Business District and I am so proud that my leadership has pushed it forward. Even better than the progress, though, are the incredible people that I have met over the last four years; the courageous and innovative business owners, the residents who volunteered to help clean up our community, LHS students who performed for Village events and the people who are now coming into the Village of Lancaster, in awe of the vibrant and bustling business district. I hope to be elected Mayor to continue to be a driving force for our great community."

Georgia L Schlager

Trustee candidate Cyndi Maciejewski

Commitment from Cyndi. My greatest success in life is that of being a Mom. My sons, Lucas and Jarod are grown and through their years of schooling and seasons of sports, I was fortunate to meet so many of my friends and supporters. My words of encouragement to my sons has always been "If you believe in yourself half as much as I believe in you, you will accomplish great things!" I believe in our Central Business District. As a small business owner, I have made my hobby into a business and I supply two of our Village shops with pillows to sell. I believe in them and I see great things happening on Central Avenue, W. Main Street and spreading to Broadway and Aurora Street. As Village Trustee I will encourage small business growth and success. My goal is to increase our commercial tax base to assist in maintaining or reducing our residential taxes. I hope to be your next Village Trustee and contribute to the growth of the Central Business District.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    BTW, the post to which you referred seemingly was never posted on Make NY Red, or on any other website that I apparently engaged.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww - having trouble sleeping ????? Conscience upsetting you again ?????

Tossing and turning in the wee hours of the morning, fixated on clearing your name???

Here's your proof AGAIN -

Attachment 19514

For the readers who can't see the screenshot, the Niagara County "leader" (Blazejewski listed as Erie County "Leader") wrote that a US Congress person should be hanged.

Hey, Mark, where were you on 1/6/2021 ???????? Oh yeah, you can't get off the couch.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Posters using a pseudonym, no problem, Freedom of speech and difference of opinion, welcomed. Anonymous posters viciously attacking another poster personally and without cause is uncalled for. Respect earned is respect given. It is difficult debating a fool without having others seeing who the real fool is.
    Oh, so I guess in your mind it's A-O-Kay to write that a member of this forum should slit their throat and wrists when your pal got angry and blew up!

Got it. No one "viciously attacking another poster" there, LOL

Oh, but I forget, the "respected" offender constantly gives you "Spot On" after "Spot On" so I understand where you are coming from.

"without cause" - Come on now, Lee, you can't really believe that one!

Mark, it strikes at your credibility - you can't put your wife's best white linen over your head on one website in a sort of KKK atmosphere as a leader (or former leader ?????) of the vile Make NY Red, or like you and Lee Chowaniec on Had enough yet, then come on here and expect people to respect you when you champion candidates for local office.

Make sense ?????

Awwwwwwwwwwwww - having trouble sleeping ????? Conscience upsetting you again ?????

Tossing and turning in the wee hours of the morning, fixated on clearing your name???

Here's your proof AGAIN -

Attachment 19514

For the readers who can't see the screenshot, the Niagara County "leader" (Blazejewski listed as Erie County "Leader") wrote that a US Congress person should be hanged.

Hey, Mark, where were you on 1/6/2021 ???????? Oh yeah, you can't get off the couch.

LOL
    "AGAIN," indicates that you previously posted this so-called proof.

Strange, but this was the only proof that you previously posted:

That certainly does not even resemble the illegible, blurred, and distorted image that you posted today.

More tricks Breezy, like your attempted forgery you posted on this medium to link me to the exact same post back in 2019?

You remember this, do you not?:

image (78).jpg

I am also sure that you will recall that Res stated that June Chapman was never a member of Speak UP and apparently you tampered with a Facebook post in order to ascribe it to Speak Up?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    For the record. Well because June contacted me.

June Chapman is not a registered user on Speakupwny.com. Never was.

I can see where people might get the idea that she was the way the quote was laid out.

This was originally on facebook not speakup.

If you are virtuous, why did you do that Breezy?

You have been exposed in so many lies, malicious falsehoods, and personal insults that I think you are akin to a social media written terrorist, and are unworthy of membership on this site.

And you are the Speak Up mouth piece for the Integrity Party?

Perhaps the Integrity is the company that it keeps?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 27th, 2021 at 10:52 AM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Mark, it strikes at your credibility - you can't put your wife's best white linen over your head on one website in a sort of KKK atmosphere as a leader (or former leader ?????) of the vile Make NY Red, or like you and Lee Chowaniec on Had enough yet, then come on here and expect people to respect you when you champion candidates for local office.

Make sense ?????

Just to keep the community united let's leave family members out of our conversations. Well unless they are literally involved in town politics not acting in the property owners best interests.

Gorja, thanks for proving all that I say to be true......

LHS students who performed for Village events and the people who are now coming into the Village of Lancaster, in awe of the vibrant and bustling business district. I hope to be elected Mayor to continue to be a driving force for our great community."

Lynne Ruda has made an even bigger hole in the "business district"

VIBRANT? BUSTLING?........

Enough said there

Now some Cindy pablum

" I believe in them and I see great things happening on Central Avenue, W. Main Street and spreading to Broadway and Aurora Street. As Village Trustee I will encourage small business growth and success. My goal is to increase our commercial tax base to assist in maintaining or reducing our residential taxes. I hope to be your next Village Trustee and contribute to the growth of the Central Business District."

These two young people have NO idea what's going on because they simply have no training or understanding of basic construction methods. They have unleashed an unscrupulous developer who is now running all aspects of the boondoogle since he corrupted everyone of the Cansdale/Ruda /Maute group. Poor Cindy is just being pushed along blindly.

Gorja if you think advertising on this thread helps them, please keep putting their lies up for me to shoot down.

Ruda is under the thumb of the Snake. So is poor Cindy.

The voters care less about both of their "personal dreams". All they see is the silliest traffic circle round-about ever constructed.

Small minds conquer small problems, Big minds tackle big problems and solve them. In the case of Ruda, her politics have been controlled by a Shady developer and self preservationist Bill Cansdale.

Breezy, quick note to you, I'd say it's your buddy Cannonball Bill who is having nightmares. He better start packing for his move south, when the Mayor and new comer Sojka get elected, he will have seen his last contract with the VOL
    Frank Lee Speaking....

BREEZY............ keep your hateful garbage on your own thread please. If you can't make a point without pissing on someone's family member, you are not welcomed here.

You're foolish if you think the readers here aren't seeing right through you.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread Information