Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cansdale Cabal and the "Integrity" Party

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Integrity Party ???????

Its like watching the movie ground hog day - They constantly tunnel around from one tax subsidized office/appointment to another .

Then they pop up and try and reinvent them selves in a new made up party / group !

Inviting the recycled party players back is like saying, "We are bringing back the old players to get some new ideas" = BS

Breezy has but one game - distract - deflect - resist - insist and blame everyone else ! If he had no inherited party players entitlements he'd have nothing at all. Sad !
    Spot on! You and I have been around long enough to see how the game is played.

However, in the past several years the wheeling and dealing between both major parties has taken on another layer of deception – machinations to cover up who the real players are. In the Village, start a new party with a few fresh faces and the old guard still controlling it behind the scenes. In the Town, ‘infest’ the minor political parties, challenge endorsed candidates, distort true party ideology, all to gain votes .

Not too many years ago, it was nowhere near difficult to discern the ‘lesser of two evils’ when voting. With the advent of changing party identity name and where a candidate now changes party affiliation registration to gain votes on a line where said candidate holds different party values and policies, the average uniformed voter has no idea whether they are voting for a candidate that favors their political ideology or a candidate who has the town's best interest in mind.

This thread, and in the future the Town primary / election thread will expose some of the behind-the-scenes unscrupulous trickery.

Regardless of party affiliation, the voter should vote for the most qualified individual. Trying to identify that individual has become more difficult. By announcing first last week, the Town Conservative Party has recognized the game being played and endorsed candidates they reviewed, vetted, and found deserving by their supporting the party’s values / policies / ideology.

In announcing first the Conservative Party made it clear the candidates it endorsed are their slate and that it will not be influenced by any other party in their selection. It will be interesting to hear the endorsements from Town Democrat and Republican Parties and where primary challenges to the endorsed Conservative Party candidates come from.

6, 993 views of this thread; just 7 views short of 7,000 in 24 days!
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

Breezy you're getting pretty beat up, wanna take a break? I'll change subjects. First I gotta get a hold of Dan Amatura, I want an order of "MEATLOAF"and I WANT it NOW!
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Lee Chowaniec
    "Town of Lancaster 2021 primary / election updates / comments
    In a bold move today, the Town of Lancaster Conservative Party was the first to announce its endorsed primary candidate slate for 2021 town elective positions.

The following have received conservative party endorsements:

Highway Superintendent – John Pilato
    Town Judge – Anthony Cervi (incumbent)

Town Council – Adam Dickman (incumbent)

Town Council – Frank Smierciak

A bold move in that the Conservative Party is usually the last to announce their endorsed candidate slate. This year the conservative party wants to assure Lancaster residents they are beholden to endorsing the most qualified individuals with like conservative values, serving in the best interest of the community, not in their best interests or agendas.

The conservative party has grown significantly in number the past two years and has become a minor party politically looked upon as an important asset in winning the November election.
    February 16th, 2021, 08:43 PM"

Wanted to share this opinion by Lee to my thread readers. It says a lot about the future in the VOL and TOL.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by mark blazejewski View Post
    The reader should also refer to posts #176, #177, and #181 herein which expose Breezy the liar.
    First of all, the reader is not going back to the posts you list, because they think you are an idiot. LOL Your attachments listed 2 views when I checked last night.

2 views, let that sink in.

Mark, how is it a lie anyway when no proof was offered up until you posted copies of some of the petitions ??? So, nearly 175 posts and not one bit of proof. And so what anyway, I guess it's the difference between someone like you who sits at home posting nonsense day in and day out, and someone else (who are actual productive) getting out and making change for their community by getting involved.

There's an old expression that may be at play here: It's hard getting off the couch when you sit there 7 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Integrity Party ???????

Its like watching the movie ground hog day - They constantly tunnel around from one tax subsidized office/appointment to another .

Then they pop up and try and reinvent them selves in a new made up party / group !

Inviting the recycled party players back is like saying, "We are bringing back the old players to get some new ideas" = BS

Breezy has but one game - distract - deflect - resist - insist and blame everyone else ! If he had no inherited party players entitlements he'd have nothing at all. Sad !
    You also sound jealous like the others - you did wash out as an elected official though, so I can understand of course.

Bad choices resulted in un-electability when time came for re-election.

It happens

So you had a chance and you blew it. Could that be why? How about popping back and trying to justify that ?? What makes it that some political people are successful for many years and others are not? Hmmm, could it be that the successful ones did their job appropriately and without controversy?? What happened to you 4248, or for that matter others, too, who screwed up and lost their position? That's why I say I see a lot of posters who seem to want what these community leaders have. Did they even try to make it? That's why you all sound jealous. Seems like a scene from the movie Fatal Attraction where the politician messes up then ends up stalking those who didn't. And the fixation usually goes to the financial, BUT they never mention that same for those people that they support.

Ya gotta admit as someone who was embroiled in scandal you brought it on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee Blunt View Post
    Lee Chowaniec
    "Town of Lancaster 2021 primary / election updates / comments

Wanted to share this opinion by Lee to my thread readers. It says a lot about the future in the VOL and TOL.
    Oh, yeah, Lee - HeHeHe

I guess, Frank Lee Blunt, you did not know: Lee almost always picks the loser[/B]. LOL

Most were dastardly anyway. And talk about political wheeler dealers.

Funny how Lee doesn't discuss all the political deception and machinations that came from those he did support. Especially with the Conservative Party and who they back. Frank, maybe you should do some research on all the doozies Lee pined for over the years. Also, anyone who would take a gander at Had enough yet could get a different take - a more unhinged take on politics from the dean.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

Mark, how is it a lie anyway when no proof was offered up until you posted copies of some of the petitions ???

Nice try Breezy, but your lie is separate from your charming allegations of "conspiracy theories," which were substantially disproven by the FOILed petitions.

This is what I wrote on January 16, 2021:

As I have stated, I have yet to make an endorsement Res.

I understand candidate Ruda to be a talented music instructor. Absent unknown information to compel reassessment, I have no real issue with her professional status as it may apply to the race, and perhaps impact a possible Ruda administration.

This was your lie:

Oh, you tried over and over to hurt the chances of Lynne by saying she was just a school teacher.
    Either have someone explain to you what you think your reading, or stop the deflecting, projecting vomit.

Let that sink in, capeesh?

And so what anyway, I guess it's the difference between someone like you who sits at home posting nonsense day in and day out, and someone else (who are actual productive) getting out and making change for their community by getting involved.

There's an old expression that may be at play here: It's hard getting off the couch when you sit there 7 days a week.
    I offer you no explanations other than to say that I can more than afford to do whatever I want all day, everyday, and I now, after 65 years, have the luxury to decide how I may best advance the interests of my community.

Does Ruda have a problem with senior citizen taxpayers expressing their opinions?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 20th, 2021 at 08:26 PM.
    LIDA Member Rinow to Member Ruda: You were a sitting Trustee on the Board. Did you help support Mr. Sweeney getting a seat on the CDC Board?"

And so what anyway, I guess it's the difference between someone like you who sits at home posting nonsense day in and day out, and someone else (who are actual productive) getting out and making change for their community by getting involved.
    Oh, do you mean like those who get involved by running for office against stipends, and then subsequently continue to accept them?

Click attachment:

The actual difference between me and them is that I, like all taxpayers, pay his salary; they cash their paychecks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 20th, 2021 at 10:07 PM.

Or do you mean people like a Town Building Department employee who engages social media to criticize taxpayers during business hours at a time when Lancaster was under a State of Emergency?

Click Attachment:

The actual difference between me and the employee is that I, like all taxpayers, pay his salary; the employee cashes its paycheck.

Any more attacks on a taxpaying senior citizen, Ruda, Maciejewski and Maute supporter?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 20th, 2021 at 10:11 PM.

Ah Breezy, you are the preverbile deflector of all time, I bet you are crazy good with an epee. I care less about Lee's past than I care about yours. If you held an office in the Village or Town of Lancaster, you would fall under the same scrutiny by ME. I am not Lee, Lee is not ME. Hiding in plain sight within the history of Lancaster is ME. I post for the good hearted and generous citizens of Lancaster. So keep dodging the fact that it was the No Integrity Party that brought that silly Traffic Circle to life, and that Lynn Ruda can only be a PART TIME Mayor. All the rest of your blather is meaningless,but I like reading it.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Breezy;1964120]Oh, yeah, Lee - HeHeHe

I guess, Frank Lee Blunt, you did not know: Lee almost always picks the loser[/B]. LOL
    It is a matter of perception, Breezy. The candidates I vote for, and may not have been elected, were in my mind the lesser-of-two-evils, more qualified, and had the best interest of the town in mind. In truth, my picking election winners in Lancaster is also as bad as Ralph Mohr’s.

Most were dastardly anyway. And talk about political wheeler dealers.
    No more so than the election winners. As I say Breezy, ‘with rare exception all politicos suck’. That includes you, as you are certainly not that rare exception.

Funny how Lee doesn't discuss all the political deception and machinations that came from those he did support. Especially with the Conservative Party and who they back. Frank, maybe you should do some research on all the doozies Lee pined for over the years.
    Yes Frank, do some research. Go back to the time when I openly supported Republican Dino Fudoli for Supervisor. A time when he won the Conservative Party line as a write-in candidate. A time when the Conservative Party endorsed only Democratic candidates for all elected town offices – a standard practice for years. I openly wrote and questioned why democrats with liberal ideology and polices were receiving endorsements from a party with opposing values and ideology.

That nonsense stopped when Joe Gallo took over as Lancaster Conservative Party Chair and continues until today. So much so that only one democrat interviewed for the Conservative Party endorsement this year and did not receive it. This individual, as well as the other two democrats who are running for town council recently changed from longtime registered democrats to conservative party members, will most likely be primarying the vetted endorsed candidates. Sleazy, Breezy, just like you!

Also, anyone who would take a gander at Had enough yet could get a different take - a more unhinged take on politics from the dean.
    As long as freedom of speech is still in play, I am free to opine. You are of the cancel crowd and are attempting your best to silence me in any way possible. It continues to baffle me why my opinion seems to matter / bother you - like I give a rat's ass!

Have a nice day, numbnuts! Say hello to the boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post

As long as freedom of speech is still in play, I am free to opine. You are of the cancel crowd and are attempting your best to silence me in any way possible. It continues to baffle me why my opinion seems to matter / bother you - like I give a rat's ass!
    That is two of us asking the same basic question:

Also, what is purpose of anonymous screen names personally attacking private resident posters, especially those writing under their legal name, who are not public figures, other than to suppress their voice?
    Surely, the reason must be that Breezy finds our words a threat to his political masters; a CABAL which finds the suppression of our thoughts essential to its cause.

Why else would any reasonable commenter personally malign those who present factual information and express their personal views, and do so in such offensive ways; ways which resemble the shameful street corner taunting of a delinquent 9-year-old, seeking excitement on an otherwise boring summer vacation day, or the disgusting pig grunts of a full grown, or shall I say grossly overgrown, fat man with a 9-year-old's mentality at a Town Council session?
    Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 21st, 2021 at 04:09 AM.

Your attachments listed 2 views when I checked last night.

2 views, let that sink in.
    Nah, let this "sink in:"

"Emoji man," the attachments on post#176 are viewable without "clicking" an attachment, so wouldn't it seem as though well over 7,000 viewers, members and guests saw them?

Perhaps a diagnosis of hysterical blindness, now more commonly known as "conversion disorder," is your problem numbnuts?

The subject of post #177 is specifically identified above the attachment, so perhaps well over 7,000 viewers, members and guests are well aware of the inevitable repetition, so let that sink in, "regular guy?"

As my Italian grandmother would say "Mama Mia," that's a lot of voters, eh?

In your own curious choice of words "Let that sink in."

LMAO!

Come back play some more stupid games tomorrow Breezy, and we give you some more stupid prizes.

"INTEGRITY PARTY," indeed!

Last edited by mark blazejewski; February 21st, 2021 at 05:04 AM.

Breezy, where's the beef? Had enough hamburger shoved down your throat yet? Election day is coming up quickly now. Where's all your support on this platform? You would think some one or two persons would join you on here and pick your wounded body up and carry you to safety. Where's your army of like thinkers? You are in a bubble, alone and floating aimlessly in a tin can of confusion. C'mon have some numbnuts! Tell the group how you feel about those TWO new Circus Circles the NO INTEGRITY party members are bringing to the VOL. You have an opinion on everything Lancaster, give us your' on that. If that tests your brain to much, take a breath, and tell us all how Lynn Ruda is sooooo good at everything she touches, she only needs to be available to to citizens for evenings on weekdays. that's if those weekdays don't involve after school duties. But you wouldn't, or will you?
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread Information