Thread: More closing to come.

More closing to come.

Resurgence Brewing to close Niagara Street location. No business you will see more and more of this all around this area. I said this five years ago when they all started popping up when everyone wanted in on the beer scene. Packer friend that knows a lot of people that are employees of these brew places in the city. All are hurting.

After seven years, the Niagara Street taproom of Resurgence Brewing will soon serve its last pint.

In a Facebook post-Monday, operators say the decision has been made to focus efforts on "other opportunities," including its location on Chicago Street.

To say goodbye to all of its loyal customers, the Niagara Street site will hold a farewell week:
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Couldn’t have anything to do with Cuomo’s concerted effort to destroy small business under the guise of fighting Covid, could it? Nah, probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Couldn’t have anything to do with Cuomo’s concerted effort to destroy small business under the guise of fighting Covid, could it? Nah, probably not.
    How many breweries does the City need...almost like years ago, when there was a gas station on nearly every main corridor, or mom and pop corner stores...the saturation of these business' has outlived the consumers needs.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    What would be the point of destroying small business if cuomo needs a tax base?

That’s what you and I are here for....to be milked dry by Cuomo, Poloncarz, Kulpa and the walking dead.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    How many breweries does the City need...almost like years ago, when there was a gas station on nearly every main corridor, or mom and pop corner stores...the saturation of these business' has outlived the consumers needs.
    yeppers . now going to build another one in Lancaster at 1 million that will never stay afloat, like the dog training place someone is building in Lancaster at over 2 million. these people are nuts not in this state or area to start a business.

Hotel Henery is done they went out of business because of covid. No business and cannot pay the rest of the lease. I have had packers stay there they say it's haunted I wonder why not a place to stay in the former nuthouse. More closing to come for the city.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Hotel Henery is done they went out of business because of covid. No business and cannot pay the rest of the lease. I have had packers stay there they say it's haunted I wonder why not a place to stay in the former nuthouse. More closing to come for the city.
    Curious..Haunted?

Curious..Haunted?
    I've heard that too. It used to be a mental hospital and those didn't always treat patients well especially at the turn of the last century
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

I have a boyhood friend in his teenage years... that used to work there in the Kitchens..maybe it was the food.he used to tell us stories about the preparations.

Curious..Haunted?
    Yes, they have been saying that for a while now. Like the queen mary hotel in CA. Paranormals are dying to get in there. Not all of this building is open to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I've heard that too. It used to be a mental hospital and those didn't always treat patients well especially at the turn of the last century
    True.

Now this company is sticking it to all the people that booked weddings there. Not good.
    this guy buying up the city Doug Jamel seems interested in taking over this place maybe. Only if he can have the ghost burger on the menu.

It was brought to my attention that paranormals have been in this place. A lot of the building is still closed to the public. love to go to those parts.

Thread Information