Thread: Pelosi spars with interviewer

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Pelosi spars with interviewer

Pelosi spars with interviewer on stimulus check 'obstruction': 'You held out for 8 months'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sparred with Lesley Stahl over stalled coronavirus relief and admitted the Democrats held up aid for eight months in part "because there was no respect for our heroes," during a "60 Minutes" interview that aired Sunday.

Stahl remarked that Pelosi, D-Calif., was not "known as a person who compromises" after Republicans called her slow-walking "despicable."

"No, I am," Pelosi responded. "I'll compromise. We wanna get the job done. I'm mischaracterized by the Republicans that way, but that's a tactic that they use. But, we know we want results for the American people."
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...n-lesley-stahl

This woman is nuts. There are 12 or so days left. Don't waste time or money on this.

I'm surprised Nancy isn't starting an investigation into Hunter Biden's laptop. We can't have a Chinese asset in office no can we.

Including Harris pushing for a investigation into Tara Reade's sexual harasasment alligations....

There is so much more to focus on right now.

In the end she held back the stimulus funds. Could have just let that go through but no. You see how these people are. She can go eat her $10 a cup ice cream while families worry about their bills.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Do you all notice how she doesn't want to be questioned when she is put on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Do you all notice how she doesn't want to be questioned when she is put on the spot.
    This WITCH is so much like TRUMP in certain ways...she probably hates herself and gets off on her POWER!

Thread Information