Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Alan?... Psssst

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Yeah, California is doing great along with rest of the blue cities and states. How many people and businesses are fleeing to Texas, Nevada, Arizona? How about NYC? Yes their policies are great! Why do you suppose that is happening? Of course they could all be racist homophobes anti immigrant seditionists in your estimation. I am surprised you haven't called me those yet, not enough coffee in your iced soy latte I suppose.. however

Nice you to add blue lives matter and q anon neither of which I affiliate with but defunding the police certainly seems logical. Who did a Princeton study show was behind 91% of the riots since you bring the subject up? It's all well and good until you get hit with a 2x4 trying to protect your business that is soon to be engulfed with flames.
    How's Texas doing now, my man?
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm surprised how tolerant of other people's opinions many democrats are.
    I'm surprised how Republicans don't like it when their own bile gets thrown back in their faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Using reason and logic can be frustrating for some I suppose. For example: trying to get these folks to see the relationship between economic policies that attract and keep business vs ensuing net migration.
    Hurr Durr where were you on January 6th big guy? The funny thing is that the right-wing freaks on this site have now been eclipsed by the Orticellis and Pete Hardings of the world. You all are getting soft.

I'm pointing items out. I'm not name calling. I have never called anyone an "idiot" "your stupid" etc... I'm just pointing out which group including board members who support the DNC's agenda. You probably see what I'm posting on facebook. Point out where I'm calling someone a name...

go to facebook and look up tony fracasso. Look for the profile with a squirrel as a profile. That little squirrel has passed away. No clue why it followed me around all the time.

I'll point out items like how Diane (town supervisor) is Vice Chair of the ecdems.com. I'll say it's my opinion it's a conflict of interest and not good for the employees. That isn't name calling or being mean. Just pointing it out. Decisions for the town might be made in the party's interest more than the property owners best interest.

I'm not on the town board but if I was I'd be a prick over that. No one in any supervisory position including town board should be a political party officer. Period.

Pointing out how Biden's policies are causing people to want to illegally cross the border isn't name calling either. Including pointing out that the ecdems.com support him including many of the local board members in erie county. That's factual.

I want them to own it. I'm an tired of this BS including the identity politics and pandering.
    You're right. No more name calling. I'll just point out that the knowledge and understanding you have about politics could fit on the head of a pin.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    You're right. No more name calling. I'll just point out that the knowledge and understanding you have about politics could fit on the head of a pin.
    That's fine by me.

"Head of a pin"... That's all relative. Did you see the size of the Q-tip that Chris Cuomo pulled out while interviewing Andrew Cuomo?

I don't care if I have an understanding of politics.

Speaking of BS... did you catch this?

Andrew and his issues? Other people in his office seem to know about the environment everyone was dealing with. So did they keep quiet because they had a better understanding of politics than I do?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Alan are you going to watch Trump on CPAC when he speaks?

It's gonna be good....

That's fine by me.

"Head of a pin"... That's all relative. Did you see the size of the Q-tip that Chris Cuomo pulled out while interviewing Andrew Cuomo?

I don't care if I have an understanding of politics.

Speaking of BS... did you catch this?

Andrew and his issues? Other people in his office seem to know about the environment everyone was dealing with. So did they keep quiet because they had a better understanding of politics than I do?

OF COURSE you pay attention to Ben Shapiro. It explains a lot.

Oh, and keep lecturing me about Andrew Cuomo's behavior. You won't see me defend it.

But you guys defended every woman Trump abused and maligned.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So very wise one...

So what does watching Ben occasionally explain?

Tell us... I'm just a loser college drop out... educate me.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Oh, and keep lecturing me about Andrew Cuomo's behavior. You won't see me defend it.

But you guys defended every woman Trump abused and maligned.

"You guys defended every woman Trump abused and maligned. "

Isn't that what you are supposed to do? Defend every woman that is abused. Especially if they really were abused?

You know why I brought up Cuomo. You had Gillibrand and other DNC supporters literally condemning Trump or the Judge on hearsay. A source heard from another person who heard it 2nd hand that.... blau blau blau.

Looking over what is coming out now I wonder how others didn't know how Cuomo was. Did they just witness this stuff and keep quiet because of politics?

Hurr Durr where were you on January 6th big guy? The funny thing is that the right-wing freaks on this site have now been eclipsed by the Orticellis and Pete Hardings of the world. You all are getting soft.
    I was home. I am not a right wing freak but label me as you wish. I am just anti Democrat.. you know the anti nuclear family, anti border, pro lock down, keeping kids out of school, pro war, more government, free stuff, cancel culture party.

The canceling of Dr. Suess is beyond stupid as if such an action was truly necessary to show how ridiculous these people are.

I am a Ron Paul person myself but keep following Newsom, Pelosi, AOC, Waters, Cuomo's, Stetler and your other dem gods. They are all idiots and blatant hypocrites. Millionaire Bernie.....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You know who I miss? Lefty. I'd like to hear what they have to say about Biden and what we are now witnessing.

Yeah and that moron is totally against killing babies. I can't believe anyone takes him seriously.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Alan?

Can you tell me what watching to Ben explains?

Alan?

Can you tell me what watching to Ben explains?
    In a nut shell, he is against abortion, equality of outcome, genomic gender fluidity, BLM, Antifa he is for free market capitalism, personal responsibilty, the second amendment and other conservative ideologies, also that transgenderism is a physiologic/ psychological aberration. He is one of the better debaters I have seen in action, he doesn't often lose debates.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information