Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan?... Psssst

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Alan?... Psssst

Now I'm going to make it about clicks... and money....

The hot topics are going to be about the Quid Quo Pro Biden was involved in. That video of Joe explaining step by step how he committed quid quo pro is evidence...

Another topic will be Tara Reade and the sexual assault issue.

Then we have that laptop including an actual eye witness business partner of Hunter Biden. Taking payoffs from the Ukraine, China and even from a person in Russia. That came to light over tax issues. No way are we going to keep a Chinese asset in office. Wouldn't you agree?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones... err something like that.

It's going to be fun Alan...

Why don't you and I start a video pod cast? The "Alan and Tony" show.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

The hot topics are going to be about the Quid Quo Pro Biden was involved in. That video of Joe explaining step by step how he committed quid quo pro is evidence...

Then we have that laptop including an actual eye witness business partner of Hunter Biden. Taking payoffs from the Ukraine, China and even from a person in Russia. That came to light over tax issues. No way are we going to keep a Chinese asset in office. Wouldn't you agree?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones... err something like that.

Your people stormed the Capitol to try to make Trump into a Putinist dictator. I don't think I have anything I need to talk with you about publicly or privately, thanks. Glad the plot failed is all.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Not my people. I don't agree with breaking into the building. Don't even pull that lame bs with me.

Biden is going to be investigated for his family's dealings in the Ukraine, China and even a large payoff in Russia. That laptop is going to leave a mark.

Biden is also going to have to explain away his sexual harassment allegations from Mrs Reade.

Biden is also going to be investigated for his Quid Quo Pro in the Ukraine. The man literally is on video explaining step by step how he committed quid quo pro.

Here's the difference between Trump and Biden. We have real evidence in Joe's family case... Not made up "Adam Schiff" evidence.

I don't think I have anything I need to talk with you about publicly or privately, thanks.
    Yet you are here.

Not my people. I don't agree with breaking into the building. Don't even pull that lame bs with me.

Biden is going to be investigated for his family's dealings in the Ukraine, China and even a large payoff in Russia. That laptop is going to leave a mark.

Biden is also going to have to explain away his sexual harassment allegations from Mrs Reade.

Biden is also going to be investigated for his Quid Quo Pro in the Ukraine. The man literally is on video explaining step by step how he committed quid quo pro.

Here's the difference between Trump and Biden. We have real evidence in Joe's family case... Not made up "Adam Schiff" evidence.

Yet you are here.
    Hey, Tony. You gave Buffy no fewer than three (up to nine, at last count) separate forums to use to spread her whackadoodle Q-Anon disinformation and an entire top-line section of your site. For years she has been parroting conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, which culminated last week in five deaths, including one police officer. That mob was fueled in part by Q-Anon BS. It was fueled by lie after lie after lie from the Trump right for the last half a decade.

Knock yourselves out investigating Hunter Biden and his laptop, because in the end none of it touches the President-elect, and thankfully the incoming Democratic administration will not be violating nepotism rules to hire Harris' or Biden's kids to be "advisors" in the administration, unlike your outgoing Putinist trash. I couldn't care less about Hunter Biden.

And again - that murderous Trumpist mob that resulted in five deaths and the murder of a federal police officer is directly linked to the Q-Anon nonsense you have allowed to be published on your site and from which you have profited for years now. Thank God the Congress is moving to impeach Trump, and it's getting pretty bipartisan over there in that effort. I applaud the split in the Republican Party between sanity and Trumpist dictatorial insurrection. It will serve the country well to have the right fractured as it sorts out whether it believes in American democracy or Trumpist dictatorship.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yet you are here.

because in the end none of it touches the President-elect,
    It doesn't have to touch the President elect. Just like the "evidence" Adam Schiff never had. That didn't touch Trump yet it was hammered over and over...

Alan please don't be a hypocrite.

I guess the Murderous anti-trump mob that looted, burnt down business and yes... people were killed don't count. That is the point I'm making.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Review this

should work.

This is what I mean by hypocrites.

Yet you are here.

It doesn't have to touch the President elect. Just like the "evidence" Adam Schiff never had. That didn't touch Trump yet it was hammered over and over...

Alan please don't be a hypocrite.

I guess the Murderous anti-trump mob that looted, burnt down business and yes... people were killed don't count. That is the point I'm making.
    Only an idiot would try and re-litigate the 2019 impeachment and suggest that there was no evidence of wrongdoing by the President.

Review this

should work.

This is what I mean by hypocrites.

Jim Jordan omitted the part about the Democrats holding a big "Stop the Steal" rally in January 2017 and storming the Capitol in order to try and halt the certification of Trump's win at a joint session of Congress headed by Vice-President Biden, resulting in five deaths at the Capitol including a Capitol Police Office.

Jim Jordan omitted the part where Hillary Clinton spent the last 4 months of her campaign accusing Trump of stealing the election and plotting to do so. Instead, she cucked out and conceded on election night, and attended Trump's inaugural. Your effort to bothsides this is risible and lame.

Tsk tsk and here all this time I thought "blue lives matter". I guess blue lives only matter when they're accused of taking black lives. When blue lives try to stop white lives from illegally entering the Capitol building to murder congresspeople and the VP, blue lives cease to matter. That's the hypocrisy.

Now go try to monetize the murder of that cop somehow.

It is one thing to be against engaging in certain conduct, it is another to engage in the conduct you oppose and then point to the other side to excuse you engaging in the very conduct you oppose.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Yet you are here.
    I don't know how you can crow about the Dems never giving Trump a chance, brush off the same for Obama from the GOP, then go after Biden who isn't even in there yet???

Alan has you here on this one, anyway. Maybe take a cold shower, Sir!

I don't blame him for not taking the bait. Or were you trying to glam off his excellent reputation??? Probably glamming, readers.

I've read time and again you saying people need to view all sides in the current state of affairs, so where have you been anyway with that? The site is now maybe 99.9% anti-Dems. So be it. It never had a pro-Dem side but for a few of us like Alan, who has consistently won every argument over some of the real characters here. Especially from you, WNYresident, your angle sure aligns with that political posture of the likes of Gateway Pundit (pardon the pun of course), Breitbart, heck even L. Lin Wood and the Kraken to name a few. Seems to me you might want to read more of the other side.

Maybe lean toward your sweeter side next time you make such a pitch, WNYresident. Yes, there are kinder angels in there I bet! I love reading in the farming section here, or the auto threads, complete with nice big photos.

Yeah, like having a root canal and colonoscopy on the same day!

Sounds like a Saturday Night Live skit and you would not have the last laugh.

LOL

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Breezy

I don't think the DNC realizes how many people they are pissing off. Going to be interesting to say the least...

Breezy

I don't think the DNC realizes how many people they are pissing off. Going to be interesting to say the least...
    Yes, the DNC is really pissing people off with their fundraising and quadrennial (that means "every four years") convention. You don't even know at whom you're supposed to be angry. Any conservative who is angry at the DNC or thinks the DNC is his problem is an ignoramus. No one gives two sh*ts what the DNC or RNC say (although I am reminded that one of your crowd did plant pipe bombs at the DC HQ of the DNC and RNC, so where were you on 1/6?).

Anyhow, this whole thing - Q-Anon, Trumpism, right wing hegemony, tanking our alliances and cozying up to dictators - it's all come crashing down and you can't process it because you don't have the capacity to. For 4 years you've been promised winning, and that resulted in a loss of the House in 2018, the White House in 2020, and the Senate in 2021. Trumpism has taken the Republican Party down and splintered it into a semi-sane faction and a whackadoodle crazy nonsense conspiratorial personality cult, and you belong to the latter.

For what - 16 years I have been coming to this bulletin board and I'd have deleted my account a few months ago over the Q-Anon content but this software prohibits that. Like Breezy says it used to have discussions but now it's all right-wing a-holes, all the time. All any of you can play is the same note over and over again - muh taxes, muh black people, muh antifa, muh Democrats, muh DNC - on and on and on and on. All of this whining and assigning the blame for your own misfortunes and failures on whatever bogeyman you have on any given day is such unserious and adolescent twaddle. Move to Florida. Move to North Carolina. Stop whining and do something more than, I dunno, putting your hopes in charlatans from Lenny Roberto to Chris Collins to Q-Anon Buffy.

You all have whined through Red/Green Budgets through the Tea Party through Trump and now here you are no better off or influential than you ever were, and you all sit here and support the biggest disasters like Mychajliw and act or vote against your own dumb self-interests time and time again.

It would all be funny if it wasn't so sad and pathetic.

All I can tell you is that no one whom I hold in high esteem told anyone to raid the Capitol last week - that was all you guys. You guys tried a soft coup, by having some white guys in suits disenfranchise a few hundred thousand black and brown people in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. The lawyers you believed - Giuliani, Wood, and the Kraken lady - they lost every case they brought. Every single one. Even the SCOTUS made it clear that this was an effort to steal an election based on lies, yet over 100 Republicans tried to mount their soft coup last week anyway, and all the Trump-embossed rabble that raided the halls of Congress and tried to kidnap and murder members of Congress and the VP - they were there to help make it happen. This was the culmination of 20 years of post-Reagan conservatism, using Trumpist wannabe-dictatorship as an accelerant to literally end American democracy.

So play me all your fancy songs about but muh Hunter Biden and but muh Tara Reade and shove them back in your seditionist gullet. Eternal shame on you and this entire depraved movement.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Alan...

I don't care.

I got to watch the DNC lie and mislead people from the day Trump took office. I don't care for people who do that. I watch Trump stretch the truth to. I don't care for that either.

I got to watch Cuomo and crew destroy countless business while people flee NYS.

I got to watch people endorsed by the Erie County Democratic party run our community. It's not anything to write home about. Erie County has been losing population for a long time.

I don't consider importing refugees organic population growth.

here you are no better off or influential than you ever were
    I am better off. I don't understand what makes you think I do this to be influential. I'm just voicing my opinion.

For 4 years you've been promised winning
    I am far better off over the last 4 years. So are many of the people I work with. The increases in my IRA make me feel more secure about my retirement. That's just not me saying that. I discuss this stuff with many of my clients and they all say the same thing.

cozying up to dictators
    What is that saying? People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. We have a laptop that shows Hunter Biden getting payoffs from people in China and the Ukraine. Including Joe committing quid quo pro to have the prosecutor fired who was investigating the company his son was getting those payoffs. He is literally on video explaining step by step what he did. That's works for me..

You all have whined through Red/Green Budgets through the Tea Party through Trump and now here you are no better off or influential than you ever were, and you all sit here and support the biggest disasters like Mychajliw and act or vote against your own dumb self-interests time and time again.
    You don't know what my self interest are.

Both Mychajliw and Poloncarz both need to go. Neither are qualified for the position. Plus I don't care for the agenda that the DNC is pushing. Mark is active in the democratic party. In the end he's actively supporting the agenda. Who the hell would put a reporter into a comptrollers position is beyond me. I would have expected an actual qualified comptroller/CPA type of person.

charlatans from Lenny Roberto
    I gave him a chance. Then after telling people he would never run for office what do we see? He is running for office. That's BS.

All I can tell you is that no one whom I hold in high esteem told anyone to raid the Capitol last week - that was all you guys.
    Trump did not say go raid the capital. If you want to go with that I'll go with the DNC told their supports to burn up cities, loot and burn down businesses.

Would you like me to find a video that shows democratic leaders stoking the fire? When they go low we bring guns? Take the fight to the streets? When you see trump supports at a restaurant or gas station and so on? You are throwing me softballs.

So play me all your fancy songs about but muh Hunter Biden and but muh Tara Reade and shove them back in your seditionist gullet.
    You are a hypocrite.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Alan? Where the hell is Gillibrand. She should be standing side by side with Reade going after that sexual harasser. Every woman needs to be believed.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information