Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan?... Psssst

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Breezy

I don't think the DNC realizes how many people they are pissing off.
    Oh, and if they don't do what you imply then they won't be pissed off? Don't really think so. How many of these grumps could there possibly be anyway?

The people PO'd are always PO'd, just the way it is.

Can't say I'm ever bothered by the RNC anyway. Not my cup of tea so why bother being PO'd by them. Just saying.

Breezy

Going to be interesting to say the least...
    I'm planning on enjoying the return of a nice boring president.

Alan...

I don't care.
    Yes you do.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Yes you do.
    I don't care what Alan thinks. I didn't mean I don't care in general.

Read this sentence by Alan

(although I am reminded that one of your crowd did plant pipe bombs at the DC HQ of the DNC and RNC, so where were you on 1/6?).
    What do you means by this comment?

I don't care what Alan thinks. I didn't mean I don't care in general.

Read this sentence by Alan

What do you means by this comment?
    I mean all of you Trump people have proven yourselves to be seditious insurrectionists who do not care about America except for the trappings of former greatness. You shunted aside democracy so easily for your warlord strongman idiot president and your allies went to the Capitol to murder, kidnap, and explode. Spare me the "what do you mean by this comment" whining. You know precisely what it means. Did you go to DC on 1/6? Did you try to storm the Capitol?
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Alan? Where the hell is Gillibrand. She should be standing side by side with Reade going after that sexual harasser. Every woman needs to be believed.
    You cretin, Reade's story - heavily promoted by the Sanders dirtbag left - literally fell apart within hours upon a scintilla of scrutiny.

Who knew you'd find common cause with a bunch of Ivy League underemployed trust fund kids with patreons and podcasts.

Alan...

I don't care.

I got to watch the DNC lie and mislead people from the day Trump took office. I don't care for people who do that. I watch Trump stretch the truth to. I don't care for that either.
    You loved it.

I got to watch Cuomo and crew destroy countless business while people flee NYS.
    When will you be joining them? Bye.

I got to watch people endorsed by the Erie County Democratic party run our community. It's not anything to write home about. Erie County has been losing population for a long time.
    Erie County's population is stable.

I don't consider importing refugees organic population growth.
    Because most of them are African or Asian and you're just a racist.

I am better off. I don't understand what makes you think I do this to be influential. I'm just voicing my opinion.
    So am I.

I am far better off over the last 4 years. So are many of the people I work with. The increases in my IRA make me feel more secure about my retirement. That's just not me saying that. I discuss this stuff with many of my clients and they all say the same thing.
    The stock market is your barometer? How is employment going right now under Trump?

What is that saying? People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. We have a laptop that shows Hunter Biden getting payoffs from people in China and the Ukraine. Including Joe committing quid quo pro to have the prosecutor fired who was investigating the company his son was getting those payoffs. He is literally on video explaining step by step what he did. That's works for me..
    That works for you because you consume exactly one type of news source, which lied to you and continues to lie to you. The Hunter Biden "story" is a nothing that has gone nowhere.

You don't know what my self interest are.
    Thank God.

Both Mychajliw and Poloncarz both need to go. Neither are qualified for the position. Plus I don't care for the agenda that the DNC is pushing. Mark is active in the democratic party. In the end he's actively supporting the agenda. Who the hell would put a reporter into a comptrollers position is beyond me. I would have expected an actual qualified comptroller/CPA type of person.
    What do you think the qualifications are for EC Executive? And it was your Republicans who put a reporter in the comptrollers position.

I gave him a chance. Then after telling people he would never run for office what do we see? He is running for office. That's BS.
    Lenny Roberto was a right-wing nutjob charlatan not worth giving a chance.

Trump did not say go raid the capital. If you want to go with that I'll go with the DNC told their supports to burn up cities, loot and burn down businesses.
    Yes, he did. And so did many of his associates. They have been telling all of you dummies that the election was stolen and to fight back. The election wasn't stolen and your crowd went seditionist. The DNC, of course, never told any supporters to "burn up cities" or whatever dumb racist crap you make up. Literally just the dumbest thing.

Would you like me to find a video that shows democratic leaders stoking the fire? When they go low we bring guns? Take the fight to the streets? When you see trump supports at a restaurant or gas station and so on? You are throwing me softballs.
    The best thing here for you is that you're right and now arguing that two wrongs make a right. What is really going on is that you're making stuff up.

You are a hypocrite.
    You are a rube.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    You cretin, Reade's story - heavily promoted by the Sanders dirtbag left - literally fell apart within hours upon a scintilla of scrutiny.

Who knew you'd find common cause with a bunch of Ivy League underemployed trust fund kids with patreons and podcasts.

1.OFFENSIVE A stupid person (used as a general term of abuse).
    2. A person who is physically deformed and has a mental disability because of congenital thyroid deficiency.

The Dictionary
    Really Alan?

What do you have against Sanders? Or really what do you have against women? That woman deserves a full investigation. We don't need evidence. We will just say we have evidence and run with it. Just like Adam Schiff said he had evidence yet never showed us any. Russia Russia Russia!!!!

Really Alan?

What do you have against Sanders? Or really what do you have against women? That woman deserves a full investigation. We don't need evidence. We will just say we have evidence and run with it. Just like Adam Schiff said he had evidence yet never showed us any. Russia Russia Russia!!!!
    Your tears are delicious. Cry more, fash.

Biden is a liar, pure and simple. He cheated his way through Syracuse University Law School. Anyone who denies it lies in his heart!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Your tears are delicious. Cry more, fash.
    Alan.. He's limiting travel from other countries. The man is a racist. Racist I tell you

We can't have a Chinese asset in office. We have to start full investigations to learn what is on Hunter's laptop. What family members were taking payoffs. Certainly you agree we can not have a Chinese compromised asset in office. Or are you pro-China? You like egg rolls.. admit it.

Alan.. did you forget the video where Joe literally explained the quid pro quo he did? He literally explained step by step how he held back a billion dollars unless a prosecutor was fired. A prosecutor who was also investigating the company where Joe's son was receiving 10,000's a month in payoffs. You know that deserves a full investigation televised 24/7. If that was Trump's son's laptop it would be all over msn/cnn.

Alan. The DNC and supporters caused constant BS for 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Biden is a liar, pure and simple. He cheated his way through Syracuse University Law School. Anyone who denies it lies in his heart!
    He still beat your king.

Alan.. He's limiting travel from other countries. The man is a racist. Racist I tell you

We can't have a Chinese asset in office. We have to start full investigations to learn what is on Hunter's laptop. What family members were taking payoffs. Certainly you agree we can not have a Chinese compromised asset in office. Or are you pro-China? You like egg rolls.. admit it.

Alan.. did you forget the video where Joe literally explained the quid pro quo he did? He literally explained step by step how he held back a billion dollars unless a prosecutor was fired. A prosecutor who was also investigating the company where Joe's son was receiving 10,000's a month in payoffs. You know that deserves a full investigation televised 24/7. If that was Trump's son's laptop it would be all over msn/cnn.

Alan. The DNC and supporters caused constant BS for 4 years.
    You're a ridiculous imbecile.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You're a ridiculous imbecile.
    What do you mean? I'm basically parroting what the DNC did for 4 years. 4 freaking years of NON stop BS.

Investigate!!! He's a racist!!! using the same reasoning they did.

Biden limits travel from another country. He's racist. If it worked for the DNC against Trump it works against Biden as well.

That laptop needs to be investigated Alan.

That laptop needs to be investigated Alan.
    Come on, that's plain ridiculous.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Come on, that's plain ridiculous.
    Actually it's not. We even have an eye witness who was Hunter Biden's business partner who said Joe knew exactly what was going on. Far better evidence than anything Adam Schiff never produced.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information