Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Alan?... Psssst

Ah Breezy there you are! You seem to be really involved in every bit of politics across the entire country. Why not stay in your own back yard and address local issues? You too Buffalopundit. Calling names is childish and quite revealing about you personally, it says you don't have enough writing talent to get a truthful factual point across to readers. For your entire career you thought and wrote out of one side of your brain. You are a leftist shill spreading hate and division at every chance. You have no debate ability or special talent to connect with anyone but your blind followers who revel and giggle in glee as you spout teenager like names at those who take issue with your one sided arguments. Alan you continue to babble when you should find evidence of your beliefs and present them as facts to support your issue. But that takes work and you've become lazy in your reporting. It's why you're reduced to this level of conversation.Sophomoric at best
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    California is outperforming most states in most available economic metrics. Or maybe you can figure out a way to sell your Cheektowaga bungalow to make up the coin you need for a 3 bedroom house in a reasonably nice neighborhood 3 driving hours from LA.

but muh blue lives matter.

I thought that when you call names you've lost the debate. In any event, Donald Trump lost by over 7 million votes because the country was exhausted by him if it wasn't in his thrall. You're in the latter bit.

Yes, indeed. Have fun storming the Capitol, Q-boy!
    Yeah, California is doing great along with rest of the blue cities and states. How many people and businesses are fleeing to Texas, Nevada, Arizona? How about NYC? Yes their policies are great! Why do you suppose that is happening? Of course they could all be racist homophobes anti immigrant seditionists in your estimation. I am surprised you haven't called me those yet, not enough coffee in your iced soy latte I suppose.. however

Nice you to add blue lives matter and q anon neither of which I affiliate with but defunding the police certainly seems logical. Who did a Princeton study show was behind 91% of the riots since you bring the subject up? It's all well and good until you get hit with a 2x4 trying to protect your business that is soon to be engulfed with flames.
    Last edited by Save Us; February 8th, 2021 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    *fewer

The sooner idiot WBEN listenership leaves this state the better.
    Yes along with the other tax payers.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I didn't take you to be anti cop.
    ACAB apparently

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm surprised how tolerant of other people's opinions many democrats are.

I'm surprised how tolerant of other people's opinions many democrats are.
    And yet they call for Unity.. odd when they displayed the opposite during the Trump administration. Unfortunately they pervade in college compuses. You the know the places that encourage free exchange of ideas and speech. If you disagree with them and have facts and logic on your side be prepared to be called a whole host of names and when that doesn't turn out they call for the Waters treatment. That's the best they have. Stupid lot they are. Try finding anything that makes sense with their proclamations.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I noticed on facebook when debating my democrats resort to name calling.

Using reason and logic can be frustrating for some I suppose. For example: trying to get these folks to see the relationship between economic policies that attract and keep business vs ensuing net migration.

You do realize your constant anti-Dem stream of attack threads is a form of name calling, too?

Don't you?

You have to admit The Donald was a name called, too.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    You do realize your constant anti-Dem stream of attack threads is a form of name calling, too?

Don't you?

I'm pointing items out. I'm not name calling. I have never called anyone an "idiot" "your stupid" etc... I'm just pointing out which group including board members who support the DNC's agenda. You probably see what I'm posting on facebook. Point out where I'm calling someone a name...

go to facebook and look up tony fracasso. Look for the profile with a squirrel as a profile. That little squirrel has passed away. No clue why it followed me around all the time.

I'll point out items like how Diane (town supervisor) is Vice Chair of the ecdems.com. I'll say it's my opinion it's a conflict of interest and not good for the employees. That isn't name calling or being mean. Just pointing it out. Decisions for the town might be made in the party's interest more than the property owners best interest.

I'm not on the town board but if I was I'd be a prick over that. No one in any supervisory position including town board should be a political party officer. Period.

Pointing out how Biden's policies are causing people to want to illegally cross the border isn't name calling either. Including pointing out that the ecdems.com support him including many of the local board members in erie county. That's factual.

I want them to own it. I'm an tired of this BS including the identity politics and pandering.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

Don't you?

An example

https://www.facebook.com/wnyresident...59193916907422

not just name calling, but extreme labels like nazi and racist when there is no evidence the person is either
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    not just name calling, but extreme labels like nazi and racist when there is no evidence the person is either
    It's called projecting.

What is also scary is their insistence to disarm the population. You call it anything you want it is what it is. You don't put a tax on guns or infringe on the 2nd Amendment. You get enough people in one room they can easily talk themselves in to putting people who don't think like them into re-education camps. Look what is going on in China.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Well people say a lot of things when they are upset, hurt, emotional, apoplectic. It's about feelings,,, poor things.. The amusing thing is that it the most militant people are the ones that are least affected by social injustice. I guess all the frustration with their personal situations have to manifest somehow. How about a cookie and glass of warm milk?
    Last edited by Save Us; February 9th, 2021 at 02:34 PM.

I didn't take you to be anti cop.
    I'm not. The Trump-Q cabal is, though. They even killed one at the Capitol.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information