Thread: Liars and thieves

Liars and thieves

“The US Capitol is a sacred space - a building at the literal center of our capital and central to our democracy. The actions of protestors today, egged on by the outgoing President to disrupt the certification of electoral votes of what is a ceremonial formality, should be seen by all Americans as a challenge to the legitimacy of our democracy. This is domestic terrorism, and it has no place in America.”

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/lo...8-d5845faa0883

If the Capitol Bldg is so sacred, the why is it inhabited with liars crooks and thieves that call themselves politicians..that have only one purpose in mind...themselves!!
    These Washington politicians could care less about the citizens of this country...only serving to enrich their personal fortunes!
    Citizens standing in bread lines,worried about their next meal , cant come to an urgent agreement on how to take care of the citizens of this country, yet live a normal financially secure life on the taxpayesr dime, that are standing in bread lines.

Throwing smoke bombs/tear gas in the Capitol Building- calling police "pigs"? Naw, that doesn't sound like antifa infiltrated the MAGA rally...

Old Poster... same tactics...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3AC44E1F-7BA6-4419-8BEF-42AA627A9282_4_5005_c.jpg   Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 4.50.58 PM.jpg   Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 4.51.34 PM.jpg   Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 4.58.13 PM.jpg   Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 5.04.56 PM.jpg  

Gaslighter Identified

Gaslighter and liar

Antifa does this $h1t, not Trumpers...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 5.40.31 PM.jpg   Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 5.46.13 PM.jpg   Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 5.45.35 PM.jpg   Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 5.44.00 PM.jpg   Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 5.43.22 PM.jpg  

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    After the last 4 years of utter BS from the DNC/Democrats I don't give a crap what happens to them. There are a lot of people who feel the same way...

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post

Gaslighter and liar
    Antifa does this $h1t, not Trumpers...
    Hey, buffy, maybe ask the MAGA Bomber (sentenced to 20 years in prison for sending 16 mail bombs to 13 people), or maybe the "Pizzagate" guy guns a-blazing looking for a ring of Dem satan-worshipping pedophiles (he whipped open another door and found an employee bringing in fresh pizza dough), or maybe even all the "good people on both sides" ???? LOL

Are they also Antifa? Antifa everywhere against Trump? Come on now.

There are nuts on all sides, just the way it is.

I've read some of your posts, and the quantity is just shocking you must have spent a lot of time there kind of a BUST at this point. What do you do now?

Seems to me Q lost a lot of mojo last few months.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    After the last 4 years of utter BS from the DNC/Democrats I don't give a crap what happens to them. There are a lot of people who feel the same way...
    Right! And the GOP just rolled the red carpet out for Barack Obama!

Wake up pal!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Right! And the GOP just rolled the red carpet out for Barack Obama!

Wake up pal!
    What does that mean? Barack Oabama doesn't care about the USA? What planet are you on?

You people have all lost your minds every one of you. This is an aborted Trumpist coup and it lost.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalopundit View Post
    You people have all lost your minds every one of you. This is an aborted Trumpist coup and it lost.
    The coup started with the FBI and the DNC. The dossier created by the DNC while colluding with a foreign country.

That is all in the past anyways now..

I don't like the DNC's agenda. Simple as that Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    The coup started with the FBI and the DNC. The dossier created by the DNC while colluding with a foreign country.

That is all in the past anyways now..

I don't like the DNC's agenda. Simple as that Alan.
    No, actually, there was no "coup" with the FBI or DNC and you're an idiot. The people who stormed the Capitol yesterday was a Q-Anon MAGA riot - a riot incited by a liar lying about his colossal electoral loss.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm fine being an idiot

I believe there was election fraud. Either way I don't like the DNC's agenda.

I learned a lot from the DNC for the last 4 years. Lie to win. Winning is all that matters.

Thread Information