Thread: Well look who is on Fox News - Mark Poloncarz

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Well look who is on Fox News - Mark Poloncarz

Mark is getting popular!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    And on the daily caller

Democratic New York County Executive Filmed Playing Hockey Two Weeks After Shutting Down Ice Rink For Hosting Scrimmage

A New York county executive was filmed shooting hockey pucks at a public skating rink with at least 10 others less than two weeks after his department of health temporarily shut down a separate ice rink for hosting a hockey scrimmage, according to the county’s comptroller.
    https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/29/e...cbkveqMRDBeWfE

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    And on the daily caller

Democratic New York County Executive Filmed Playing Hockey Two Weeks After Shutting Down Ice Rink For Hosting Scrimmage

https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/29/e...cbkveqMRDBeWfE
    JUST ANOTHER..."DONT DO WHAT I DO...JUST DO WHAT I SAY...seems most of the politicians today think they're above the law....if it was just another "blue collar county worker" that employee would have been suspended!

He’s a charter member of the “Rules for thee, but not for me” club, along with the entire Cuomo family, Newsome, in CA, the half wit Governor of Michigan and all the rest of the phonies. I was amused by his comment that it felt creepy to be followed! That’s exactly what he, Cuomo and the left wing media have been promoting for months...spy on your neighbor, turn in your neighbor. I posted it before but I’ll post it again...the classic warning in the 1950’s by Eric Hoffer...the all seeing eye of the totalitarian is nothing more that that of the neighbor...the tattletale, the busybody, the envious, the fink. How do you like it Markie when it lands in your lap. Want fries with that?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    JUST ANOTHER..."DONT DO WHAT I DO...JUST DO WHAT I SAY...seems most of the politicians today think they're above the law....if it was just another "blue collar county worker" that employee would have been suspended!
    I simply don't get it.

Why people like Mark and others run for office in Erie County and from appearance not work in the property/business owners best interest. Including setting examples for others to follow.

IE: They tell people they have to wear mask yet when they go to a gathering they "simply forget" to wear one.

The older I get the more I see that people who run for office do it for their own self interest.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    He’s a charter member of the “Rules for thee, but not for me” club, along with the entire Cuomo family, Newsome, in CA, the half wit Governor of Michigan and all the rest of the phonies. I was amused by his comment that it felt creepy to be followed! That’s exactly what he, Cuomo and the left wing media have been promoting for months...spy on your neighbor, turn in your neighbor. I posted it before but I’ll post it again...the classic warning in the 1950’s by Eric Hoffer...the all seeing eye of the totalitarian is nothing more that that of the neighbor...the tattletale, the busybody, the envious, the fink. How do you like it Markie when it lands in your lap. Want fries with that?

You are rather observant I see

Call and narc on your neighbor but when it happens to them it is an issue.

Remember when his nephew went maskless to the huge party and then he got Coronavirus. He went on his Facebook page and bragged about it. They’re just like the Cuomo clan, bullying others and all the time violating the rules they make for you and me.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    You are rather observant I see

Call and narc on your neighbor but when it happens to them it is an issue.
    Who sez...history dont repeat itself...McCarthyism...all over again...get that Communist...and prior to that...she's a witch how many were burnt at the stake in Raleigh?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Who sez...history dont repeat itself...McCarthyism...all over again...get that Communist...and prior to that...she's a witch how many were burnt at the stake in Raleigh?
    You would think by now people would be intelligent enough to see all of that.

I grew up on this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Only the ones who accused the Duke lacrosse team of rape and those who tried to prosecute them but everyone else got the message loud and clear.

Thread Information