Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons # 942 and 943 why Baurle is a tool

Reasons # 942 and 943 why Baurle is a tool

On this morning's show he:

942) Said he would like to see Anthony Capozzi and Altemio Sanchez get 5 minutes in a room together. "No rules", he said "Just give them five minutes in a room, and who ever comes out, comes out".
    Does he think that this poor Capozzi guy would fare well against a killer/rapist? Or does Baurle just NOT think?

943) Baurle has expressed reservations about Capozzi being released without his family getting the proper advice on how to help him cope with being free, after having been incarcerated for so long. It's obvious that Capozzi has a good, loving, family and they don't need Baurle's advice on this.

Quote Originally Posted by therising
    On this morning's show he:

942) Said he would like to see Anthony Capozzi and Altemio Sanchez get 5 minutes in a room together. "No rules", he said "Just give them five minutes in a room, and who ever comes out, comes out".
    Does he think that this poor Capozzi guy would fare well against a killer/rapist? Or does Baurle just NOT think?
    Well seeing as though one of them only attacked women, and the other has been surrounded by hardened criminals for the past 20 years I don't think it's too much of a stretch to assume that Capozzi could handle himself. That being said, the whole concept is ridiculous.

943) Baurle has expressed reservations about Capozzi being released without his family getting the proper advice on how to help him cope with being free, after having been incarcerated for so long. It's obvious that Capozzi has a good, loving, family and they don't need Baurle's advice on this.
    Bauerle is just pitiful.

I would like to know what Bowelblocks opinions were of this matter before the latest revelations.
    I made a lot of money and spent most of it on booze, fast cars and loose women. I blew the rest.

I agree, and why would it be Sanchez's fault that Capozzi went to jail? My understanding he was convicted based on victim identification.

I'm wondering who is going to pay for this. Rape kits sitting at ECMC for 20 years, apparently "lost" to investigators???

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob
    I agree, and why would it be Sanchez's fault that Capozzi went to jail? My understanding he was convicted based on victim identification.

I'm wondering who is going to pay for this. Rape kits sitting at ECMC for 20 years, apparently "lost" to investigators???

b.b.
    How did the vitim identify him? By sketch or mug shot?

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob

b.b.
    Are you kidding? Sanchez stood by and watched an innocent person go to jail for a very, very long time. And he would have done it if someone else had been the patsy for his crimes. And he would've let Diver's family think the worst of her, including her husband and small children.

ECMC can deny all they want. Someone was too lazy to go and check, when they were asked to.

This is a complete nightmare for everyone involved especially Capozzi. Damn I feel awful for that guy, I hope he recieves some kind of compensation. I would love to see the evidence and the trial transcripts. I do believe that Sanchez is in some degree culpable.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson

And you know what? I wish they would just leave the Capozzi family alone and let them quietly handle this. I hate that we have to hear about every little movement of the family, repeated over and over. I know we'll have to see pictures of the limo and the news will have to document the whole thing, and I bet they'd rather be more private. I'm sure Anthony will fare better if everyone just leaves him alone.

Quote Originally Posted by BFLOCOP
    This is a complete nightmare for everyone involved especially Capozzi. Damn I feel awful for that guy, I hope he recieves some kind of compensation. I would love to see the evidence and the trial transcripts. I do believe that Sanchez is in some degree culpable.
    I agree. I think Sanchez is probably responsible for it just like Diver!

Are You KIDDING ! ?

Quote Originally Posted by speaker
    Are you kidding? Sanchez stood by and watched an innocent person go to jail for a very, very long time. And he would have done it if someone else had been the patsy for his crimes. And he would've let Diver's family think the worst of her, including her husband and small children.

ECMC can deny all they want. Someone was too lazy to go and check, when they were asked to.

Quote from other post :"Clark has said previously that he needs hard evidence to support Capozzi's claim of innocence, something investigators have not been able to provide."

Where was the "hard Evidence" when Cappozzi was convicted

Maybe if the D.A. and Prosecutor didn't -

"build" a total "circumstantial" case devoid of "Hard factual evidence" -

Maybe if the pressure to "Convict" and put their faces in the spotlight wasn't so great !

Maybe if the system was to operate under the principal of , "Innocent , until Proven guilty"

Maybe then we could believe in that system and those Party Members appointed to protect us.

Maybe !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by bullitt4248
    Maybe if the pressure to "Convict" and put their faces in the spotlight wasn't so great !
    I don't recall the Capozzi case being in the spotlight when he was convicted. In fact, until this past week, I couldn't even find his name when I did a 'Google' search.

The prosecutor on the case was Sheila Di Tullio who is a current Erie County Court Judge. The conviction was obtained based on eyewitness identification. Three witnesses picked Capozzi out of a line up and his blood type was also a match to the rapist.

The trial court precluded him from introducing evidence of similar crimes where he did have an alibi and could not have committed. The court and appellate court held that this evidence was inadmissible as being speculative.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Why is Bauerle in that late morning time slot?
    It seems to me that finding another host who's better should be easy.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Eyewitness / blood type least reliable!

Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren
    The prosecutor on the case was Sheila Di Tullio who is a current Erie County Court Judge. The conviction was obtained based on eyewitness identification. Three witnesses picked Capozzi out of a line up and his blood type was also a match to the rapist.

The trial court precluded him from introducing evidence of similar crimes where he did have an alibi and could not have committed. The court and appellate court held that this evidence was inadmissible as being speculative.

It has been proven time and time again and it's known that "Eyewitness" accounts are almost always faulty, if not just plain unreliable.

Blood type only tells you what type blood - it doesn't exclude and if you have the same type as millions and millions do - then your son could have been the unlucky one or maybe you ! .

As they have admitted - purely circumstantial case - no hard facts - no scare was noticed and he just happened to look some what like the guy that did it.

D.A. and Prosecutor "Built" their case around Capozzi - a thousand west siders look like this guy - they assumed he was guilty - and they slammed the door on him.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

REASONS #942 AND #943 WHY BAUERLE IS A TOOL

Typical Bauerle. "Talking tough" to impress his audience. I honestly believe that Tom thinks with his hormones first, in his ATTEMPTS at "being a man."

Bauerle's idea that Sanchez and Mr. Capozzi should be in the same room (for Mr. Capozzi to exact revenge):

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Mr. Capozzi is probably a nice, harmless guy who wouldn't harm anyone and MOST mentally ill people are "afraid of their own shadow" (no insults meant) and that filth, Sanchez could EASILY KILL Mr. Capozzi with his bare hands.

Anthony Capozzi will have ALL of the help he needs
    from State, Federal and local agencies, the community and his Family.

Thankfully, there are a ton of programs that help the mentally ill with therapy, medication and integration into society

Typical Tom Thumb, making a "big issue" out of something miniscule so that HE can sound "important" on the radio!

As I stated, Mr. Capozzi & his Family will receive all of the professional advice they need to begin living as a free man again and adjust-It honestly made Bauerle sound like a FOOL when he spoke the obvious.

I don't care about the medical tech and the way the trial was conducted for its time.

The women who accused Mr. Capozzi of raping them should apologize, I don't care HOW crazy that sounds. They didn't notice his scar? Tough.

Those at ECMC responsible for "misplacing" the evidence should apologize to Mr. Capozzi BEFORE and AFTER they're sued.

Demon genius lawyers MUST come up with a fool-proof stragety to SUE whoever they can so that Mr. Capozzi and his Family live the rest of their lives in comfort.

I call Anthony Capozzi "Mr. Capozzi" out of respect. The mentally ill are taken advantage of, abused or are ignored by a cruel society of "survival of the richest."

Schizophrenia of all the mental illnesses is usually the worst, the most agonizing to endure.

I FULLY AGREE with whoever said that ALL of the media should leave Mr. Capozzi and his Family ALONE throughout his re-adjustment, but this is a "human interest" story and reporters will make the Capozzi's life very difficult.

Have to give Mr. Capozzi's lawyer a lot of credit for sticking by his client all these years and maintaining his innocence.
    Last edited by Dumbfounded; April 3rd, 2007 at 12:44 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information