Thread: Four thieves Vinegar..

Four thieves Vinegar..

I know there are pagans on here who have knowledge of these things. Does this really work? I was thinking of making some.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Quote Originally Posted by DomesticatedFeminist View Post
    I know there are pagans on here who have knowledge of these things. Does this really work? I was thinking of making some.
    Are you worried about catching the plague?

Actually vinegar itslef is good for the immune system.. Echinacea is my stand by.

Or are you looking for a protection spell?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiannon View Post
    Are you worried about catching the plague?

Actually vinegar itslef is good for the immune system.. Echinacea is my stand by.

Or are you looking for a protection spell?
    I was reading it's good to have the house during flu season and also read it can be used as a bug repellent.

A protection spell is always good to know too though. With the way south buffalo is going I could use all the protection I could get. I read rosemary is a good plant to have for protection and I have 5.

I am trying to teach myself to get the most out of herbs and natural medicines, cleaners, bug repellents etc.
    “Two percent of the people think; three percent of the people think they think; and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

turmeric

turmeric is believed to fend of memory loss and increase creativity. Alzheimer's is always a worrywhen growing older. cultures that eat curry whick contains turmeric for its yellow color have less occurances of alzheimers desease then othe cutures.
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Thread Information