Thread: Two Pensions for Sister Stempniak !

Lightbulb Two Pensions for Sister Stempniak !

Yes folks another double dipping "Public Servant" is now considering her well padded "TAXPAYER FUNDED FUTURE."

It turns out this defender of the majority voters is getting a full compliment of Taxpayer Funded benefits from her teachers job - Tax Payer funded Health Care , Eye Care,Dental Care,Life Insurance and Tax Payer Funded New York State Pension from the Taxpayer Funded School System. Her husband also receives the same from his taxpayer funded teaching position!

At the same time she sits on the Town Board collecting her taxpayer funded paycheck from the Town and benefits. Taxpayer funded New York State retirement Credits - health care benefits, life insurance , Aflac and more - or she can take taxpayer funded buy outs on these or her duplicate teachers benefits.

Isn't it wonderful ! They sit there on the Board pretending to be there because "We donate" our time for the community ! Or as another local politician said , "I have so much on my plate." Well maybe they should only sit at one table - this bring to mind a new image of "FAT CATS!"

Well all the working class people should tighten their belts - pay cuts and higher taxes - while the top dogs feed from our collective tax dollars!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

It's not like me to defend a Lancaster Board member, so don't take this as a defence.

Remember, I'm the one who needs two health insurance policies because I'm the one who got hit by the chair Stempniak threw when she physically attacked Rick Zarbo.

However, I don't think Stempniak can sign up for, or use two separate Health Insurance policies.

If the practice is still in place, she may be receiving compensation from the town because she doesn't take a health insurance policy.

The only way to find out is to ask the Board during a meeting, or F.O.I.L. her W2, which bullitt, you know can be done.

Lightbulb Read paragraph two again!

Quote Originally Posted by gshowell
    It's not like me to defend a Lancaster Board member, so don't take this as a defence.

Remember, I'm the one who needs two health insurance policies because I'm the one who got hit by the chair Stempniak threw when she physically attacked Rick Zarbo.

However, I don't think Stempniak can sign up for, or use two separate Health Insurance policies.

If the practice is still in place, she may be receiving compensation from the town because she doesn't take a health insurance policy.

The only way to find out is to ask the Board during a meeting, or F.O.I.L. her W2, which bullitt, you know can be done.
    Quote=Bullitt : "At the same time she sits on the Town Board collecting her taxpayer funded paycheck from the Town and benefits. Taxpayer funded New York State retirement Credits - health care benefits, life insurance , Aflac and more - or she can take taxpayer funded buy outs on these or her duplicate teachers benefits."

I apologize.

I'll get my eyes checked soon.

Thumbs up No problem!

Quote Originally Posted by gshowell
    I apologize.

I'll get my eyes checked soon.

No big deal - thanks for reading my posts - i enjoy sincere exchanges.
    Thanks Again!

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt4248
    No big deal - thanks for reading my posts - i enjoy sincere exchanges.
    Thanks Again!

That's nothing

I wonder how many pensions Kathy Konst will be getting ?

Quote Originally Posted by PalmTree
    That's nothing

I wonder how many pensions Kathy Konst will be getting ?
    Well, let's see....

She's a Legislator. Does that provide a pension?

And, she's the head of the Chamber of Commerce. Which, I very much doubt provides a pension.

So, I've counted a possible 1. How many have you counted?

Oh yeah, she used to be a teacher, but I think that was in Arizona.

Town Board Member D.Stempniak!

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt4248
    Yes folks another double dipping "Public Servant" is now considering her well padded "TAXPAYER FUNDED FUTURE."

It turns out this defender of the majority voters is getting a full compliment of Taxpayer Funded benefits from her teachers job - Tax Payer funded Health Care , Eye Care,Dental Care,Life Insurance and Tax Payer Funded New York State Pension from the Taxpayer Funded School System. Her husband also receives the same from his taxpayer funded teaching position!

At the same time she sits on the Town Board collecting her taxpayer funded paycheck from the Town and benefits. Taxpayer funded New York State retirement Credits - health care benefits, life insurance , Aflac and more - or she can take taxpayer funded buy outs on these or her duplicate teachers benefits.

Isn't it wonderful ! They sit there on the Board pretending to be there because "We donate" our time for the community ! Or as another local politician said , "I have so much on my plate." Well maybe they should only sit at one table - this bring to mind a new image of "FAT CATS!"

Well all the working class people should tighten their belts - pay cuts and higher taxes - while the top dogs feed from our collective tax dollars!
    Sorry for the confusion:
    I was joking when I posted the Title "Two Pensions for Sister Stempniak."

I am referring to our Lancaster Town Board Member - Mrs Donna Stempniak-
    I didn't mean to infer she's a "NUN."

Thread Information