Never voted for Andrew Cuomo, nor his father Mario. Today we see the real Andrew Cuomo. His press reports could not have been more revealing – “I am King, hear me roar!”

Cuomo was at his usual best today being incredibly condescending and rude for someone who wrote a book about how well he managed the pandemic before it was over, Condescending and rude to the reporters who dared question him today for clarification, and especially so in his comments and allegations of Western New York’s management to take the virus serious and appropriate steps to control the virus.

Cuomo: “They didn’t have their neighbors die. They didn’t go to the funerals of their niece or nephew," Cuomo said of Western New York residents.

We certainly did lose neighbors, family and life-long friends and couldn’t attend their funerals as well. Nor attend weddings, school celebrations, parties, attend church…

Cuomo: “Western New Yorkers didn’t fully appreciate the dangers of Covid-19, as seen in New York City when the pandemic first hit. Western New York never faced that same reality, never lived the full pain of a Covid spread.” The problem, Cuomo said for many in the region, was: “It wasn't real to me.”

Many Western New Yorkers started wearing masks in mid-March, practicing social distancing, washing hands, using sanitizing guidelines, etc. Shutdowns followed shortly with only essential commerce and services in operation. School Districts took heroic measures attempting to find means to educate our children safely. People lost jobs that will never be regained. Businesses closed, never open, and never will. And this douchebag dares to say that Covid hasn’t been real enough for us until now!

This is the same man who told reporters today, "Well, I don’t really care what you think. Of course, you agree with him because you’re in the same business with him”

For someone who presided over so many deaths, especially so many avoidable deaths in nursing homes, he now blames nursing home staff and resident visitors for bringing in the virus, The man holds himself blameless for any Covid related tragedy and looks with disdain at anyone who dares question his godliness. Then again, what can one think of an individual who disrespects what another person thinks!